What's new

Alleged Scientology OSA Network Orders. 549 pages.

phenomanon

Canyon
Thank you SO much, Veda! :hug:

This one here makes sense, as the second paragraph explains why the purpose changed, and the grammar and wording is better as, "field of mental healing". It also looks to me like one that was reprinted in its entirety as part of the GO Intelligence series.

Veda, if you have all these GOWW orders, can you include them on this thread (or will you be going through them one at a time for comparison?)

As you said on your other comment, only someone who had been in scn a long time would know the writings well enough to rewrite them. :yes:

But as Veda pointed out, one quote was from an 'Advance!' mag PR publication and was meant as a lie at the time it was written. So there is a certain spin on these, IMO, where other references have been compiled as if they are OSA Directives and I still think they are not.

Some exes are heavily involved in conspiracy theories far beyond what actually happens. All these issues need to be taken with a grain of salt, IMO.

I am very curious what else Veda will find and post on this thread and look forward to his next post. :drama:

Me,too.

phenomanon

Canyon
Wikipedia have the idea...

In the 80's, I ran across a lot of "pirated" tapes from which the copyright notices had been removed. I know that they were removed ( in the 80s) because the original tapes had the copyright notice.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alleged Scientology OSA Network Orders. 549 pages.

Provided by Watchful Navigator aka Scott Gordon.

https://watchfulnavigator.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/osa-nw-orders.pdf

https://watchfulnavigator.wordpress...igator-leaks-osa-intelligence-training-vault/
(See link OSA NW ORDERs at top left under green banner.)

Cover:

TSqJNEn.png

This is awesome stuff.....

This is what you use to destroy Scientology. Get your create on SP's.....and get to work!

Destroy Scientology !

Use the tech on them. They are enemies of Human Beings....and the future of our planet depends on everyone pitching in to destroy Scientology for eternity.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

If it turns out that the 549 pages of OSA docs turns out to be authentic, then my knowingness will have been 100% validated. I knew it was real.

On the other hand, if it turns out that the 549 pages of OSA docs turns out to be fraudulent, then my knowingness will also have been validated. Because I was "picking up" that there was an outpoint and something just didn't "indicate".

SCIENTOLOGY: The science of answering a (pick-one) multiple choice question by checking all of the answers.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I lost the plot :unsure:

Is it real or not ????

It appeared real and authentic to me, nothing looked fabricated
Nothing out of ''ordinary'' boring LRH paranoid intell and spying stuff... :confused2:

Former OSA hints here????

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
In the 80's, I ran across a lot of "pirated" tapes from which the copyright notices had been removed. I know that they were removed ( in the 80s) because the original tapes had the copyright notice.

My old cassette PDC tapes had copyright blabber on each intro to a lecture. The more recent Basics lectures I purchased online from libraries didn't have any verbal copyright notification. I don't think they were pirated. The CDs were sealed in their case and were complete with booklets.

:)

JustSheila

Crusader
I think it's the real deal. I've read them before, in some 'hatting course' or another. Also, I'm almost sure that I know from where they were obtained.
But speculation is good for discussion, so continue.

Pheno, you would never have seen any actual OSA NW Orders or Guardian Orders while you were a staff member unless you were in the GO or OSA and AFAIK, you said you never were. Those are all Limited Distribution and any OSA or GO member would get his/her head chopped off if they ever share confidential references with a non-GO staff member. Even when I was Dir I&R AOLA, they didn't share their references and OMG, was everything vetted to pieces! Only in the year I worked for USGO did I have any access, and most of that was leftovers from my predecessor, who left oogles of good, interesting shit laying around the office because he was so anxious to get out of there, he actually forgot. :laugh: I went through those in the first few months with my eyes all bugged out :omg: until big bad Val Lisa caught on and confiscated everything. :coolwink: :laugh: Then I only had the references for my Dir Income USGO Full Hat. Bummer! :melodramatic:

BUT quite a few of the USGO or OSA references were also Flag Orders and HCOPLs from the PR Series and Executive Series (Volumes 6 & 7 OEC). For example, the first GOWW Order that establishes the Guardian's Office was also an HCOPL. I think it's in Vol 7 and called, ''The Guardian" or similar. (Terril can check).

So a good portion of stuff is pretty mundane. Like everything else in scn, the GO and OSA had/have a 7 or 9 Division Org Board and every post has a senior and every post has a stat. Every OSA staff member's full hat would include training on his or her individual post and would include HCOPLs. The GO or OSA references would be specific to OSA duties mostly beyond what is covered in policies and include stats, org boards, Narconon, CCHR and all those other affiliates (which pay their tithes to OSA), Volunteer Ministers, purchasing properties, and the spooky disgusting stuff that was formerly covered by Bureau 1, aka HCO in normal orgs but in OSA, is some sort of incestuous, vampiric bastard of Scientology that produces nothing but sneaky, destructive acts against exscns.

So if any or all of these are legit, let's start with what we'd all really want to know that we still don't but that would be covered in OSA Directives:

1) The full OSA Org Board, who reports to whom and is responsible for exactly what,
2) The details of the connections and payments of NN and other entities to OSA: the amounts, where the payments are sent and who handles them,
3) Confidential OSA policies on property research, purpose and purchases,
4) Where the OSA donations/memberships are sent and exactly what post handles them and what percentages are sent where,
5) Current OSA Legal posts and responsibilities,
6) Policies on bank signatories,
7) Policies on the hiring of outside investigators and authority given them, who controls them, for what purpose and how much leeway they are given and how they are paid

I'm sure you can think of more questions that are not answered by this supposed full set of OSA Directives.

guanoloco

As-Wased

If it turns out that the 549 pages of OSA docs turns out to be authentic, then my knowingness will have been 100% validated. I knew it was real.

On the other hand, if it turns out that the 549 pages of OSA docs turns out to be fraudulent, then my knowingness will also have been validated. Because I was "picking up" that there was an outpoint and something just didn't "indicate".

SCIENTOLOGY: The science of answering a (pick-one) multiple choice question by checking all of the answers.

Like Veda says...either way Scientology is worse than this leak.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Imagine an unprecedented leak on wikileaks
covering the whole time track of
all the OSA DA and blackmail packs on
all celebrities, justice, IRS executives, judges, police officers AND politicians :coolwink:

That should, one day, comes in the public space
and reveals the true nature of the paranoid cult of intel :wink2:
(and who are under it's influence and control)
It is likely that many VIP people would be stunned to read that they are
under OSA surveillance as a potential blackmailed target...

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
My old cassette PDC tapes had copyright blabber on each intro to a lecture. The more recent Basics lectures I purchased online from libraries didn't have any verbal copyright notification. I don't think they were pirated. The CDs were sealed in their case and were complete with booklets.

This is very interesting.

Anyone who has any new-ish COS materials: Are there copyright notices on them?

Terril park

Sponsor
BUT quite a few of the USGO or OSA references were also Flag Orders and HCOPLs from the PR Series and Executive Series (Volumes 6 & 7 OEC). For example, the first GOWW Order that establishes the Guardian's Office was also an HCOPL. I think it's in Vol 7 and called, ''The Guardian" or similar. (Terril can check).

"The Guardian" HCOPL 1 mar 1966.

" The post of the Guardian is established herewith."

Old green vol 7 page 494.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Not all conspiracy theorists are whackos and not all conspiracies are untrue. There are those fringe members that are way out there over the deep end, though, and we've known some of them here and other places on the Internet for years.

Trying to find evidence for a conspiracy theory (or two) is one thing. Apart from the colossal work involved in fabricating 500 pages of documents, and mixing real docs in there too, such a compilation would be being knowingly presented as a scam.

"Tech Voiume XIV" is a Freezone compilation of leaked OT Level docs, reformatted. Almost all of the included docs have been verified as genuine-looking by exes who are familiar with the originals. Although this file is presented as Tech Volume XIV, it so obviously isn't that it doesn't even need to bear a notice that it's not an original as everyone familiar with the scene knows what it is.

Now, this OSA pack LOOKS genuine. I was working with OSA Int doing a pack compilation project around 1988 and read the OSA NW Orders up to #30 or so, those being the only ones issued at the time. The ones in the pack look familiar, although I wasn't working with the issues every day for years like I was as a course sup later on.

As for little changes here and there, as Lulu mentioned these are not original issues but have been re-typeset, and these days who knows what changes get "authorized." Now, Mike says they are not real issues. Note what he actually said, not what someone might want him to have said. I agree they are not real issues. But that's not the point, is it?

Paul

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Trying to find evidence for a conspiracy theory (or two) is one thing. Apart from the colossal work involved in fabricating 500 pages of documents, and mixing real docs in there too, such a compilation would be being knowingly presented as a scam.

"Tech Voiume XIV" is a Freezone compilation of leaked OT Level docs, reformatted. Almost all of the included docs have been verified as genuine-looking by exes who are familiar with the originals. Although this file is presented as Tech Volume XIV, it so obviously isn't that it doesn't even need to bear a notice that it's not an original as everyone familiar with the scene knows what it is.

Now, this OSA pack LOOKS genuine. I was working with OSA Int doing a pack compilation project around 1988 and read the OSA NW Orders up to #30 or so, those being the only ones issued at the time. The ones in the pack look familiar, although I wasn't working with the issues every day for years like I was as a course sup later on.

As for little changes here and there, as Lulu mentioned these are not original issues but have been re-typeset, and these days who knows what changes get "authorized." Now, Mike says they are not real issues. Note what he actually said, not what someone might want him to have said. I agree they are not real issues. But that's not the point, is it?

Paul

Paul, I get your point, but I'm not sure you're getting mine.

I believe this was originally a mish-mash compilation of every reference of any sort from any COS source related to Scientology intelligence, ethics or investigations that someone was accumulating from pulling references off the Internet for years. So it includes references from Advance Mags, HCOPLs and various other COS sources.

I believe its original source(s) is those who posted various references on the Internet.

As I've pointed out earlier, the actual OSA references would include org board, stats, details of the management of Narconon, ASI, Volunteer Ministers and other affiliates run by OSA, how monies are handled and plenty of things we haven't read before, as well as a lot of references that aren't specifically about intelligence or ethics because OSA has a 7 or 9 division org board and would have instructions for every post within that org board, so many OSA N/W references would be relatively benign. Of course, the very first OSA reference would be a description of its establishment and purpose, just like the first GOWW order.

Those aren't here, and it seems most people on ESMB recognize what is here as pretty familiar stuff. Basic MAA/Dir I&R stuff, mostly, which is in HCOPLs, FOs and other references that are not necessarily also OSA N/W references.

Then there are things that appear to be just added in by whoever compiled these, as I pointed out earlier.

I'm not reading into Mike Rinder's words, I'm taking his opinion as what it seems to be - these are not the real thing. He brushed them off completely without much further comment than that. I also recognize some things in there, just as he did, but a lot doesn't seem to be OSA N/W to me, either, just general ethics stuff or a mishmash.

Going through this pile to find what could be a genuine OSA publication v what isn't is like going through scn to find out what works. Not worth it to me, and the important stuff that we didn't have before still isn't there, either.

As a general idea of how scientology intelligence works and how scientologists think who work in intelligence, it's useful. But I see general org ethics and MAA stuff mixed in with it, so it's also confusing and a bit misleading, IMO.

Added:

As far as conspiracy goes, I'm referring to such a mind that would have such an extreme obsession with Scientology intelligence operations that someone would actually spend years and years gathering every scrap of anything off the Internet that could possibly be related to COS intelligence operations. Some of that information gathered could be false, of course. It doesn't mean that the person who gathered it all didn't believe it was all original at the time and I'm sure a lot of it is. Making them into OSA N/W Directives is going too far, though, to convince others of this person's "hidden data line" beyond the Internet. There is too much missing here and other problems with it, and conveniently, nobody with an actual set to verify them, either. :hmm:

Opinions here are pretty split, obviously, but that's my opinion and yours is different. No worries.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon

:)

OK. There was a guy named Jim !!! (My memory is going. " you'd better get it cause its going fast".) LOL
Jim was one of the many people in LA in the 80's who were copying tapes. Jim always erased the copyrights. It was futile effort in Jim's case.
COS had Jim arrested ( huge beautiful blue eyes), during the big copyright infringement threat in the 80s.
Really shitty to sue Jim. He had nothing much. The 'suit' was settled for $25.00, but the fear of lawsuit had been established in the Field.
Jim died soon after that.
The tape libraries in the Field were collected before David Mayo came upon the scene. Jon Zegal's tapes were funneled to Mayo when he set up in Santa Barbara.

Sorry I butted in. I was just giving an example of "missing copyright" notices.

I was out long before DM and "the Basics" came out, and I haven't looked at them, even tho Spouse has bought the fooking things.
Seems to me that you can't copyright ideas.
If DM changes a few things in an LRH taped lecture , can DM then copyright it as 'lrh'?, altho it isn't precisely the same?

carry on

phenomanon

Canyon
Paul, I get your point, but I'm not sure you're getting mine.

I believe this was originally a mish-mash compilation of every reference of any sort from any COS source related to Scientology intelligence, ethics or investigations that someone was accumulating from pulling references off the Internet for years. So it includes references from Advance Mags, HCOPLs and various other COS sources.

I believe its original source(s) is those who posted various references on the Internet.

As I've pointed out earlier, the actual OSA references would include org board, stats, details of the management of Narconon, ASI, Volunteer Ministers and other affiliates run by OSA, how monies are handled and plenty of things we haven't read before, as well as a lot of references that aren't specifically about intelligence or ethics because OSA has a 7 or 9 division org board and would have instructions for every post within that org board, so many OSA N/W references would be relatively benign. Of course, the very first OSA reference would be a description of its establishment and purpose, just like the first GOWW order.

Those aren't here, and it seems most people on ESMB recognize what is here as pretty familiar stuff. Basic MAA/Dir I&R stuff, mostly, which is in HCOPLs, FOs and other references that are not necessarily also OSA N/W references.

Then there are things that appear to be just added in by whoever compiled these, as I pointed out earlier.

I'm not reading into Mike Rinder's words, I'm taking his opinion as what it seems to be - these are not the real thing. He brushed them off completely without much further comment than that. I also recognize some things in there, just as he did, but a lot doesn't seem to be OSA N/W to me, either, just general ethics stuff or a mishmash.

Going through this pile to find what could be a genuine OSA publication v what isn't is like going through scn to find out what works. Not worth it to me, and the important stuff that we didn't have before still isn't there, either.

As a general idea of how scientology intelligence works and how scientologists think who work in intelligence, it's useful. But I see general org ethics and MAA stuff mixed in with it, so it's also confusing and a bit misleading, IMO.

Added:

As far as conspiracy goes, I'm referring to such a mind that would have such an extreme obsession with Scientology intelligence operations that someone would actually spend years and years gathering every scrap of anything off the Internet that could possibly be related to COS intelligence operations. Some of that information gathered could be false, of course. It doesn't mean that the person who gathered it all didn't believe it was all original at the time and I'm sure a lot of it is. Making them into OSA N/W Directives is going too far, though, to convince others of this person's "hidden data line" beyond the Internet. There is too much missing here and other problems with it, and conveniently, nobody with an actual set to verify them, either. :hmm:

Opinions here are pretty split, obviously, but that's my opinion and yours is different. No worries.

As to verifying who leaked this and so forth, were that disclosed, then there would be no more leaks.:duh:
This is a compilation of Issues..

JustSheila

Crusader
As to verifying who leaked this and so forth, were that disclosed, then there would be no more leaks.:duh:
This is a compilation of Issues..

Well, Pheno, I deleted my original post because I just discovered a website with 65 authentic issues used by OSA for training. They were released and put on the net years ago by a former OSA named Frank Oliver and were verified as authentic by other exes who were in OSA.

Those 65 authentic issues that are ALSO identical to the ones on this recent leak. A number of them are OSA N/W Orders (but others are HCOPLs, etc.) :wow:

So that means 65 of these are now verified as authentic. Here is Frank Oliver's OSA hat pack with the 65 OSA N/W Orders:
https://www.scribd.com/document/48399838/Frank-Oliver-Full-Hat
:happydance:

I'm going through the old WWP posts for more references now. This is a little bit tedious, but there's a lot of old references there and the one that threw me off earlier on this thread seems to be an LRH quote from a tape, rather than an issue. Who knows, maybe somewhere I'll find that OSA Org Board and a few other really good things, fingers crossed!

So it seems that these are not all ISSUES, exactly, but a lot of them are, and some are from tapes and other sources, but it is possible they are all authentic Hubbard spewings.

Looks like I unknowingly managed to take on a project, lol!

NOTE TO ADMIN or MOD: Are you okay with me starting a thread posting each one of these actual issues as I find and verify them (as verified by others who were OSA or other, duplicate copies from other sources on the net)? There may be hundreds, and some are as long as 8 or 10 pages. Please let me know.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
I demand an Independent Special Counsel and Bipartisan Committee
investigate the subject and present its findings before we proceed any further. *

:angry: :omg:

rindr2.jpg

* Guarantees this thread will go on for a really long time.
:coolwink:

JustSheila

Crusader
I found a sweet little tidbit in an HCO PL that is still current and has been on the Invest Officer checksheet (OSA INT ED 508R) that may just get COS classified by The Office of Homeland Security as a subversive group or worse:

This is from HCO PL 15 Aug 60, Dept of Govt Affairs:

[FONT=&amp] The goal of the Department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or
societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is
done by high level ability to control and in its absence by low level ability to
overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control such agencies. Scientology is the only
game on Earth where everybody wins. There is no overt in bringing good order.[/FONT]

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/pl-dept-govt-affairs.html#goal

(Thank you, Gerry Armstrong :thankyou: )