What's new

NARCONON/ABLE plans another Australian Drug Centre

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've made this photo a little higher key so you can see the shower nozzle.

Can any Europeans please bump the thread on 4chan periodically? In case the OP comes back....

2cfy2gw.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bump - because seriously peeps, why allow OSA to use Rathbun to derail any sensible conversation about a cult that has - a dungeon on their "drug rehab" site.:roflmao:

Anonycat

Crusader
Just been alerted to this:

http://boards.4chan.org/hr/thread/2737015

I spoke to some residents several days ago by phone and learnt some interesting things about the latest cult adventures in Yarramalong. But I wasn't expecting to do anything with it as it's all still unfolding and I was waiting to see if Wee Slappy McSavage made it up there this coming weekend as He's rumoured to be planning.:woohoo:

Waiting to see if that dungeon makes an appearance:drama:

What would Slappy do with a BDSM room on a NarCONon?:hmm:

Narconon has a rotting whore house! LOL! There's no way that dump is repairable. They could salvage the bar and sell it. And the pole. The rest needs a hazardous waste removal team to demolish the place and haul it all away. Nothing of value was bought.

Anonycat

Crusader
I just logged on to my Anon account at FB, and NN Yarramalong has no page yet. I'd say there's plenty of content to make a lovely page ITT. ;-)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
After seeing that tasteful lovedungeon, it boggles the mind how they might deck out the 3-foot solid concrete walled chambers of the ex- National Acoustics Laboratory.

On the RPF, no-one can hear you scream.

You'll never never know if you never never go !!!:biggrin:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
BREAKING NEWS !!!!

Cult has put Yarramalong on the market !!!:happydance:

Sadly, they have apparently bought a property somewhere around Bowral on the NSW Southern Tablelands - not sure of details on this but will dig a bit.:bigcry:

But, in true cult buffoon style, they want $4 mill. for the property that they purchased for $3.6.:roflmao:

Somehow they (meaning Herr DwarfenFuhrer and His minions) think that there's a bigger sucker than Him out there who's stupid enough to fork out an additional $2 mill. to demolish and remove a swimming pool and a bunch of unauthorised buildings and knock down and rebuild the one building that is legal there but is in shocking repair AND remove all the asbestos lying around AND remove the illegal sewerage system and and - I think you get the idea:biggrin:

I'm very happy for the residents who've fought long and hard against the cult infiltrating their community. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
BREAKING NEWS !!!!

Cult has put Yarramalong on the market !!!:happydance:

Sadly, they have apparently bought a property somewhere around Bowral on the NSW Southern Tablelands - not sure of details on this but will dig a bit.:bigcry:

But, in true cult buffoon style, they want $4 mill. for the property that they purchased for $3.6.:roflmao:

Somehow they (meaning Herr DwarfenFuhrer and His minions) think that there's a bigger sucker than Him out there who's stupid enough to fork out an additional $2 mill. to demolish and remove a swimming pool and a bunch of unauthorised buildings and knock down and rebuild the one building that is legal there but is in shocking repair AND remove all the asbestos lying around AND remove the illegal sewerage system and and - I think you get the idea:biggrin:

I'm very happy for the residents who've fought long and hard against the cult infiltrating their community. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party::dancer::party:

Fuck yeah. Such great news.

Hey OSA! How does failure taste?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fuck yeah. Such great news.

Hey OSA! How does failure taste?

'zackly !!!!:yes:

Let's see - firstly was buying the place at at least 50% over the value of it - they were warned by a local about this but went ahead anyway without doing any homework other than calling the same real estate agent selling the place to ask his opinion.:dieslaughing:

Then there waS the totally amateur way they put together the DA in the first place - one highly-placed Council employee told me it was the worst they'd seen in over 20 years of dealing with DAs.:omg:

Then there was the decision to purchase the property in full the day before the Council decision on the DA would come when they had the option of getting a full refund on their deposit if the DA was rejected.:duh:

Then there was the way they put together another amateur performance for the appeal of the original decision, leaving their highly-payed and very competent legal person representing them stranded with bullshit like "we will have beagles !!!":roflmao:

In between all of this were the usual cult footbullets galore - like pissing off the local community with countless "acceptable truths" and "why-finding" and not paying the locals they employed and not paying bills etc. etc. ad nauseum:puke:

And they are still not paying their caretaker on the property on time because "we don't have the money.":hysterical:

They just don't get that they can't get away with stuff like this in this age of the interwebs.:no:

Stupid cult is stupid !!!

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
'zackly !!!!:yes:

snip....

In between all of this were the usual cult footbullets galore - like pissing off the local community with countless "acceptable truths" and "why-finding" and not paying the locals they employed and not paying bills etc. etc. ad nauseum:puke:

And they are still not paying their caretaker on the property on time because "we don't have the money.":hysterical:

They just don't get that they can't get away with stuff like this in this age of the interwebs.:no:

Stupid cult is stupid !!!

I look forward to see the list of liens against the property, which should make it much easier to sell. LOL

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK - have more info. on the continuing crazy that is the cult at Yarramalong::drama:

Open Day today attracted 3 punters to look at the property.

The agent selling it was running around earlier today taping off the hazardous areas where the punters couldn't go because it's unsafe.

The place hasn't been mown for an age and the grass is a metre or more high in places because
a) the mower needs repair and there's "no money" to fix it.
b) there's "no money" to pay the caretaker - is owed a month's wages yet again.

Cult were going to spend $50k to tidy the place up for sale but there was "no money" so the place is an absolute wreck - far, far worse than the previous photos posted here.

Yet somehow (magical thinking again) the cult expects that they'll get their "postulated price" for the place.

Oh, and the listing agent has learnt the $cientology art of bypass to get stuff done - he calls someone in the US and Nigel in Oz gets his arse kicked.:roflmao:

Some more interesting facts:

Cult bought the place WITHOUT an independent valuation of its worth - local agents valued it at $2.6 AT THE MOST when it had been all tarted up for sale. Cult bought it with a $200,000 discount for an early settlement and so got it for the "bargain" of $3.6 rather than $3.8 million. I'll bet at least one person went to the RPF over that.

Place was tarted up prior to cult sale with inferior materials - one example is the decking around the pool that was "fixed" with Radiata pine when it should have been hardwood. Result - decking now badly rotted and unsafe and needs total replacement.

Cult has apparently bought something around Bowral, not Nowra - dunno where that came from specifically but some similar group bought a place in the Nowra region recently and someone thought it was maybe the Hubbardians moving in.

I think there's another Open Day next Saturday - I may go check the place out myself as it's a short but lovely drive from home. I'll send some "postcards" if I do.:biggrin:

$cientology - it's ALWAYS worse than you think:duh:

But what can you expect from a bunch of people who make their life decisions based on the brainfarts of a dead drug-addled sci-fi writer who was heavily into the occult. A true recipe for disaster, as I know from bitter personal experience.:yes: