What's new

Scientology's Secret OT VIII level L Ron Hubbard released and David Miscavige Changed

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE

Saint Hill Manor, East Grimstead, Sussex

HCO BULLETIN OF 5 MAY 1980

ISSUE I

LIMITED
DISTRIBUTION

OT VIII Course Students
OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses
OT VIII Series 1

C O N F I D E N T I A L ( not any more
coolwink.gif
)

STUDENT BRIEFING

By the time you read this I will no longer be occupying the the
body and identity that you have known as Ron.
That identity continues
to live on in the hearts and minds of many as well as in on-Source tech
and admin centers around the planet, and will inspire for years to come
Scientologists and lovers of truth everywhere.
https://kspaink.home.xs4all.nl/fishman/ot8b.html

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Re: Scientology's Secret OT VIII level L Ron Hubbard released and David Miscavige Cha

OK, so you are reposting this from the Fishman Affidavit , but have neglected to identify the source properly.

That alleged HCOB has never been authenticated as a genuine, unaltered Ron Hubbard piece of writing.

The source of it - Steve Fishman - is a convicted fraudster that even Tony Ortega found highly questionable. To be perfectly fair, Ortega has produced a witness who claims that document is identical to the one on his OT VIII course.

OK, fine. If that derogatory material concerning Jesus was actually issued for the first version of the public OT VIII course as the witness claims, well David "Darth Midget" Miscavige had it removed from that HCOB in the second version of the OT VIII course. So, which one was correct? First? Second? Neither ?

The problem is that nobody outside of David "Darth Midget" Miscavige's little crew has access to the actual original Ron Hubbard notes and instructions concerning the compilation of that HCOB. It isn't even possible to authenticate this thing until those somehow become available.

Edit Addendum: Ortega's witness pointed out in the second article I linked something rather interesting (I have provided three different versions of the text cited by the witness):

Bible Mark 14:51-52 NIV said:
[FONT=&amp]51 A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]52 he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.[/FONT]

Bible Mark 14:51-52 KJV said:
[FONT=&amp]51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.
[/FONT]
Bible Mark 14:51-52 Catholic Bible said:
51 Now a young man followed him wearing nothing but a linen cloth about his body. They seized him,
52 but he left the cloth behind and ran off naked.

Perhaps that is the source of part of Hubbard's assertion, if he actually wrote it. Also, there is the matter of Jesus going bananas on the moneychangers at the Temple.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Scientology's Secret OT VIII level L Ron Hubbard released and David Miscavige Cha

ISSUE I

LIMITED
DISTRIBUTION

OT VIII Course Students
OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses
OT VIII Series 1

coolwink.gif
)

STUDENT BRIEFING

By the time you read this I will no longer be occupying the the
body and identity that you have known as Ron.

Good!
Very good news!
Bey bye :wave:

I will soon leave this world only to return and complete my mission
with another identity. Although I long to stretch my arms back in
repose on some distant star in some distant galaxy, it appears that that
is one dream that will have to wait. But my return depends on people
like you doing these materials thoroughly and completely so that there
will be a genetically uncontaminated body for me to pick up and resume
where I left off.

Get yourself your own degraded body...
Don't even think to approach my meat body!
to contaminate it
:grouch:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

you know, Siddartha Gautama never claimed to be anything more than a
man. Having caught to this operation, he postulated his own return as
Metteyya, part of which prophecy will have been fulfilled upon the
passing of L. Ron Hubbard

hubbard_buddha.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Good!
Good news
Bey bye Metteyya

:wave::wave:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

--snipped--

Get yourself your own degraded body...
Don't even think to approach my meat body!
to contaminate it
:grouch:

:hysterical:

You have brilliantly isolated the key root word in Scientology that generates all the cult's countless problems.

CONTAMINATE

CONTAMINATE

CON
TAMINATE

C
ONTAMINATE

That last one is a little tricky.

But first you have to start with the first one.

OT: As in, if you give us money, you will go exterior with superpowers and live forever!

CON: As in, now that we have your $500,000, there is a new rundown that will fix the fact that you didn't get any of the promised miracles.

OAMI: As in "Oh, am I?!" This is what happens the moment you are awarded an impressively oversized completion certificate proving that you are now a full Operating Thetan--when you know with total certainty that you're not.​

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

OK, so you are reposting this from the Fishman Affidavit , but have neglected to identify the source properly.

That alleged HCOB has never been authenticated as a genuine, unaltered Ron Hubbard piece of writing.

The source of it - Steve Fishman - is a convicted fraudster that even Tony Ortega found highly questionable. To be perfectly fair, Ortega has produced a witness who claims that document is identical to the one on his OT VIII course.

OK, fine. If that derogatory material concerning Jesus was actually issued for the first version of the public OT VIII course as the witness claims, well David "Darth Midget" Miscavige had it removed from that HCOB in the second version of the OT VIII course. So, which one was correct? First? Second? Neither ?

The problem is that nobody outside of David "Darth Midget" Miscavige's little crew has access to the actual original Ron Hubbard notes and instructions concerning the compilation of that HCOB. It isn't even possible to authenticate this thing until those somehow become available.

Edit Addendum: Ortega's witness pointed out in the second article I linked something rather interesting (I have provided three different versions of the text cited by the witness):

Perhaps that is the source of part of Hubbard's assertion, if he actually wrote it. Also, there is the matter of Jesus going bananas on the moneychangers at the Temple.

Michael A. Hobson

If you really think about it, is there anything at all even possible to authenticate about hubbard's writing?

guanoloco

As-Wased

If you really think about it, is there anything at all even possible to authenticate about hubbard's writing?

Well...we could take a thermometer out to the Van Allen belt and see just how warm/hot it is.

C'mon, George, use your imagination...sheesh!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

OT: As in, if you give us money, you will go exterior with superpowers and live forever!

CON: As in, now that we have your $500,000, there is a new rundown that will fix the fact that you didn't get any of the promised miracles.

OAMI: As in "Oh, am I?!" This is what happens the moment you are awarded an impressively oversized completion certificate proving that you are now a full Operating Thetan--when you know with total certainty that you're not.​

LOL :biggrin:

Hum...
You are quite mystic here HH

There is an obvious subtil esoteric message here
I gave a try in ''reversing'' your post
Bingo. There it is!
(even though you made is very obscur and hard to get)

(lol)

Oh, am I CON OT ?

You know that using subliminal messages as those are quite close to hypnotism???? :unsure:
:naughty:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Michael A. Hobson

really, that doesn't matter which one is the original\genuine one that has TOTALLY emerged from Source mind...

Both are lunacy of sick minds... :confused2:

Original lunacy or modified lunacy??? :waiting:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Michael A. Hobson

I know - I know Michael A Hobson...

DOX or STFU

Here ya go....http://www.lermanet.com/cos/nochrist.wav

It's L Ron Hubbard - truth of L Ron's CON revealed....

PPS: http://www.lermanet.com/xenu-in-southpark-is-real.htm

Read it and weep - Your Guru - El Con Blubbard was a crazy turd! :yes:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

really, that doesn't matter which one is the original\genuine one that has TOTALLY emerged from Source mind...

Both are lunacy of sick minds... :confused2:

Lunacy original or lunacy modified???

There are so many denominations of Scientology that there is a lot to think about. . .

COS LRH TECH: It doesn't work.

INDIE LRH TECH: It independently doesn't work.

FREEZONE LRH TECH: It's wondrously weird & wacky and doesn't work.

SQUIRREL LRH TECH: It's altered and still doesn't work.

COB-BRAND LRH TECH: You are beaten because it doesn't work.

LRH'S ACTUAL LRH TECH: Nobody knows if it works because the only PC who ever received it suddenly died.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

ISSUE I

LIMITED
DISTRIBUTION

OT VIII Course Students
OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses
OT VIII Series 1

coolwink.gif
)

STUDENT BRIEFING

For instance, the historic Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure has been
made out to be. In addition to being a lover of young boys and men, he
was given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred that belied the
general message of love, under standing and other typical Marcab PR.
unsure.gif

[/COLOR]

L. RON HUBBARD, criminal con man and charlatan

FOUNDER

Oh Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie
My old friend
How many time we've told you to give up on your pinks and grays ????

Those sex orgies parties you attended were not with Jesus mate,
It was with your very good friend Jack Parson :confused2:

Seriously mate, you weren't even born when Jesus came on earth..
not even in daddy scrotum :confused2: (2,000 years ago mate...)

'kay ????
Bey bye!
:wave:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

LRH'S ACTUAL LRH TECH: Nobody knows if it works because the only PC who ever received it suddenly died.
[/INDENT]

Quite enlightening post

But, that assertion of you, made me cognite something that is quite disturbing :unsure:

Actually, A very good friend of mine, Freezone, offered me such a good price to go up the bridge to OT8
A one lifetime shot deal my friend.

He ensured me I would chase and handle all my invasive disturbing BT's, and would be left free and at total cause since my whole track amnesia would be handled.

Then upon reading your post, I am just reminded that I've heard (secret channel) that Ron would apparently have left his body after days, weeks, months, years being enturbulated by many many many bts attacking him..(someone told me it was exactly 2,321 bt's). It has been said he ended up totally insane, in fear, terrified and that he admitted he failed...

therefore, it makes me wonder if I should take advantage of this package or not...very tough decision though, since it's a one litefime offer.. :unsure:
Also, my indies and freezone friends have so much wins and cognitions...
Don't know what to do :nervous:

Although Isn't it a nice one lifetime opportunity to become an uncontaminated recepient of LRH ????

( Hey..don't hurt lotus :no: )
I am just asking!

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quite enlightening post

But, that assertion of you, made me cognite something that is quite disturbing :unsure:

Actually, A very good friend of mine, Freezone, offered me such a good price to go up the bridge to OT8
A one lifetime shot deal my friend.

He ensured me I would chase and handle all my invasive disturbing BT's, and would be left free and at total cause since my whole track amnesia would be handled.

Then upon reading your post, I am just reminded that I've heard (secret channel) that Ron would apparently have left his body after days, weeks, months, years being enturbulated by many many many bts attacking him..(someone told me it was exactly 2,321 bt's). It has been said he ended up totally insane, in fear, terrified and that he admitted he failed...

therefore, it makes me wonder if I should take advantage of this package or not...very tough decision though, since it's a one litefime offer.. :unsure:
Also, my indies and freezone friends have so much wins and cognitions...
Don't know what to do :nervous:

Although Isn't it a nice one lifetime opportunity to become an uncontaminated recepient of LRH ????

( Hey..don't hurt lotus :no: )
I am just asking!
No - you are showing signs of sanity by "wondering about it" and asking others what they think...a real sign that your abilities are restored. Well, Scientology says "JUST DO IT" - that is because you will invest enough time and money you will BELIEVE and your mind will achieve what it is made to BELIEVE - so if you want Bee Tees crawling all over you driving you insane - go for it.

You are free, my friend, to chose what you feel is best for you!!:happydance:

phenomanon

Canyon

No - you are showing signs of sanity by "wondering about it" and asking others what they think...a real sign that your abilities are restored. Well, Scientology says "JUST DO IT" - that is because you will invest enough time and money you will BELIEVE and your mind will achieve what it is made to BELIEVE - so if you want Bee Tees crawling all over you driving you insane - go for it.

You are free, my friend, to chose what you feel is best for you!!:happydance:

well let 'em crawl all over me. I get along with them fine. "Live and let Live", I always say.
BTs lives matter!
Save the BTs!

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

Michael A. Hobson

It has been confirmed by those that did the original OT 8 June-Aug 1988 that this was in fact part of the level. Guess you haven't been keeping up Sneaks

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

It has been confirmed by those that did the original OT 8 June-Aug 1988 that this was in fact part of the level. Guess you haven't been keeping up Sneaks

I too checked and found such confirmations that it's been genuine :wink2:

HelluvaHoax!

well let 'em crawl all over me. I get along with them fine. "Live and let Live", I always say.
BTs lives matter!
Save the BTs!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I belong to a different social justice group.

We prefer to march in the streets and chant:

WHAT DO WE WANT?
BLOWN BTs!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
NOW!

[video=youtube;VYqCIFxOWqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYqCIFxOWqA&ab_channel=TruthisHatetoThoseW hoHatetheTruth![/video]​

HelluvaHoax!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bible Mark 14:51-52 NIV
51 A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him,
52 he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bible Mark 14:51-52 KJV
51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:
52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bible Mark 14:51-52 Catholic Bible
51 Now a young man followed him wearing nothing but a linen cloth about his body. They seized him,
52 but he left the cloth behind and ran off naked.

Michael A. Hobson

If that is your "closing argument" to the jury, your client was just found guilty as charged and sentenced to incarceration in a remote [STRIKE]mountain prison[/STRIKE] Target 2 location, powered by eternal [STRIKE]batteries[/STRIKE] laughter.

It's fucked up being a public defender, isn't it? Especially when all your assigned clients are deadbeats, debunked con men and disgraced messiahs.

ps: Did you ever even once say Dox or STFU to Hubbard? LOL