What's new

NARCONON/ABLE plans another Australian Drug Centre

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suppose all the brown snakes hiding in the long grass will incur no extra cost?

Mostly Red-bellied Black snakes on the flats where the grass is extra-long. Eastern Brown Snakes on the hillside. All the cult snakes have abandoned the place to the less-dangerous indigenous reptiles.:biggrin:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Cult has apparently bought something around Bowral, not Nowra - dunno where that came from specifically but some similar group bought a place in the Nowra region recently and someone thought it was maybe the Hubbardians moving in.

I'm glad it's not Nowra. I used to live near there and it has a huge drug problem. Narconon would make it worse.

JustSheila

Crusader
Oh, and the listing agent has learnt the $cientology art of bypass to get stuff done - he calls someone in the US and Nigel in Oz gets his arse kicked.:roflmao:

God love ya, Scoots, I had to read this twice, cause the first time I made such a mess :spitcoffee:

:laugh: :hysterical:

The long grasses, the ruined deck... all the things that bring a property's value down tens of thousands at a glance and makes a potential buyer think the whole place needs to be gutted and rebuilt. :laugh: The lawnmower is broken. :roflmao: So the RE agent knows all about how to get smooth-talking Nigel's arse in a sling over these dumbarse excuses. He wants his commission!

Nigel, oh Nigel. I won't ever forget that RPF Christmas and his BS about the Aus RPFers not being there. This couldn't happen to a more deserving bloke. :roflmao:

(And you didn't even mention spiders! All that rotting wood must have loads of funnel webs, redbacks and recluses beneath! :omg:)

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Trouble with the brown snakes is they like to come in for a cuppa and a friendly bite or two....

The spiders can be a little easier to handle, since they don't take too kindly to a can or two of Mortein or those spray bombs.

Poor Nigel. They got him hopping for the CoS now?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Trouble with the brown snakes is they like to come in for a cuppa and a friendly bite or two....

The spiders can be a little easier to handle, since they don't take too kindly to a can or two of Mortein or those spray bombs.

Poor Nigel. They got him hopping for the CoS now?

You should come over here and live with us pommie bastards mate, no venomous spiders and only one venomous snake (the Adder), and in the 70 years I've lived here I've never seen one.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Lol. I've heard the sun is afraid of that place.

I'm assuming you're referring to England. As a matter of fact the summer sun is fierce here, an hour on the south coast and you're burned to a crisp, whereas I've laid out in the sun all day in South Africa in midsummer (December) and never got the slightest bit tanned. Something to do with the ozone layer I guess. Much more UV gets through here than there.

Terril park

Sponsor
Yeah right. Try living here in December / January. The words balls and brass monkey come to mind.

To quote an aussie saying, you need to harden the fuck up!

An English winter is like spring in most other places. We have just
about the most moderate climate on earth.

"Regional climates are influenced by the Atlantic Ocean and latitude.
Northern Ireland, Wales and western parts of England and Scotland,
being closest to the Atlantic Ocean, are generally the mildest, wettest
and windiest regions of the UK, and temperature ranges here are
seldom extreme."

Give Alaska a try.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_the_United_Kingdom