What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Webber517gdw

Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

I can assure you that I am no troll or osa . Just a never in. That post on Mike Rinders blog .under Gary . But thanks. I will post a introduction.
And the only reason I posted on this thread is I saw my name mentioned. And I wanted to give more details . How do you link comments?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I can assure you that I am no troll or osa . Just a never in. That post on Mike Rinders blog .under Gary . But thanks. I will post a introduction.
And the only reason I posted on this thread is I saw my name mentioned. And I wanted to give more details . How do you link comments?

The way you link to a comment at the Underground Bunker is to go to that comment and on the first line you'll see your user name and the amount of time that's passed since the comment was submitted. (say for example "8 hours")

You then click on that "8 hours"

Then copy the URL that comes up in the web address window which you can paste anywhere else to create a link to that comment.

Clueless Person

I wonder about this:

1) What are the lawyers exactly doing who represented the Rathbun's to get paid?
2) This case was that one of his wife Monique's, wasn't it? Or was it his case? Did anyone interview her in the last 2 years? Does she have any friends?
2) Karen de la Carriere posted that she canceled his credit card with Amex. Did that upset him and his wife? (Not saying that she had no right to cancel it, just wondering why they are no friends anymore)
3) Tony Ortega posted today a writing of a judge to Scientologists on his blog. Do you think that could upset the judge?

i-Betty

Patron

One more thing. I went over to the underground bunker and tried to tell the commenters what Marty rathburn was up to . And they treated me like shit.

One poster named Glen told me to fuck off. And other nasty things. Do they treat everyone like that?

Hi Webber, I hope you don't mind me chiming in. I wanted you to know that Glen is a really decent, thoughtful chap who honestly just misread the situation. If I could explain? The Bunker has been targeted recently by an excess of trolls who create a new account simply to post something inane, offensive, stupid, distracting or - on one awful evening recently - child abuse images (which affected a lot of people terribly). I think because yours was clearly a brand new account and you used some pretty "ripe" language, along with seeming to guide readers towards a really offensive comment at Marty's blog about Tony, people jumped to conclusions and assumed you were just the latest troll.

Once it became clear that you were a legitimate commenter as more people began to say how their comments at Marty's blog had been hijacked and altered, Glen was the first person to say he wished you would return so he could apologise to you: "I may very well owe Mr. Webber an apology but I was probably so harsh that he will not return."

I sincerely apologise that we misread the situation and I hope you will come back. I'm also sorry your comment was hijacked so horribly. You did not have a good day!

Best wishes,

Andrea (i-Betty)

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder about this:

1) What are the lawyers exactly doing who represented the Rathbun's to get paid?
2) This case was that one of his wife Monique's, wasn't it? Or was it his case? Did anyone interview her in the last 2 years? Does she have any friends?
2) Karen de la Carriere posted that she canceled his credit card with Amex. Did that upset him and his wife? (Not saying that she had no right to cancel it, just wondering why they are no friends anymore)
3) Tony Ortega posted today a writing of a judge to Scientologists on his blog. Do you think that could upset the judge?

I would assume if Monique signed with the lawyers for her lawsuit, the lawyers could only claim if SHE got paid.? Quite possibly this was arranged specifically by Marty thinking a clever settlement would be worked out before they signed the first paper. Who wants to pay lawyers if they don't have to?

I do hope those clever legal minds find something they can use soon.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

In Pt. 10 about Leah's show, Marty claims John Sweeney isn't a journalist. According to his wiki, before he worked for the BBC, Sweeney covered wars and revolutions in over 60 countries for The Observer, as an investigative journalist. He's won many prizes for his excellence, including an Emmy Award and a prize from Amnesty International. He's an accomplished journalist and author.

He went to school at the London School of Economics, which is ranked in the top twenty schools in the world.

Marty is a former cult thug, a blogger who home schooled in quantum theory and now specializes in character assassination. Besides cult work, including his current freelance assignment, his work background includes peanut vendor at baseball games, lawn sprinkling operations, and stringer for the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. His education includes trying college for a semester but dropping out. He's the author of three book-shaped objects and a legend in his own mind.

I LOVE THIS ! :clap::thumbsup:

Terril park

Sponsor

It's the ORACLE
Same dribble.
Same patter,
same attacks on Tony O.
Compare her earlier diatribes on Tony on Marty's blog.

Disguising herself with moniker "COB"

I've been a good friend of the Oracles for some 15 years. I didn't think
the posts by "COB" matched her posting style. I phoned her and she
told me she has never posted as "COB".

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

First of all it is not "The Oracles" plural. It is The Oracle.
Second of all the fixation, absolute utter fixation in great length on and on and on and on about Child trafficking in back pages of Village Voice was unique to the Oracle.
The ID "COB" replicated this, and posted on and on and on and on about Village voice child trafficking~~~ it has the fingerprint and trademark and odor of the ORACLE.

No one else posted voluminous diatribes on this issue. Sorry Terril. Defense doesn't work.

rickybobby

Hostess of the Internet

Second of all the fixation, absolute utter fixation in great length on and on and on and on about Child trafficking in back pages of Village Voice was unique to the Oracle.
The ID "COB" replicated this, and posted on and on and on and on about Village voice child trafficking~~~ it has the fingerprint and trademark and odor of the ORACLE.

No one else posted voluminous diatribes on this issue. Sorry Terril. Defense doesn't work.
So you think she wrote the content of the message that the blog owner posted under the names of Grasshopper, Webber517gdw and COB?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Of course she would never lie.:duh:

Next time you phone her, can you please tell her to never email me again with threats and venom. I'm over it.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

So you think she wrote the content of the message that the blog owner posted under the names of Grasshopper, Webber517gdw and COB?

No, I did not say that at ALL. Come on.

I observed that the Oracle a devotee of Marty Rathbun, posting 50 posts a day ~~ was absent from comments in these new videos.
But *suddenly* moniker "COB" surfaces and posts replica content, length of content, length of ramble about the Village Voice and Tony O.
I connected the dots ~~ a logical inference as she and she ALONE (among Marty posters) is fixated on the back page ads and TONY.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor

The Oracle is very sensitive and concerned about issues
adversely affecting children. I've known this for 15 years.
She spends much time on helping such situations.

So "COB" replicated that. Who the hell is "COB"?

For sure attacking back pages of Village Voice
[which I've never read] and thus Tony Ortega would
fit a CO$ agenda.

Where did you get your info that COB is the Oracle?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

The Oracle is very sensitive and concerned about issues
adversely affecting children. I've known this for 15 years.
She spends much time on helping such situations.

Good!

Since your friend is concerned by issues adversly affecting children, I assume she also does carry such compassion for any human being..

Thus can you please tell her , firmly, to stop any ''entheta'' comm with Emma (such OCD is acting as bad pr for the freezone)
I am certain she can make better use of her time and have plenty of theta comms with Mahty and keep away of Madame ESMB entheta! She will make this world a better place and do her little bit to clear this planet and put ethics in!

We count on you Terril, (as pr officer) to handle properly your ethical friend, The Oracle, to raise above the bank and keep a high standard of ethics in keeping away of suppressive beings..and avoiding to overrun Emma... who is actually red tag... Out tech here

Next time you phone her, can you please tell her to never email me again with threats and venom. I'm over it.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

--format edits--

No one else posted voluminous diatribes on this issue.
Sorry Terril. Defense doesn't work.

I think what Terril may be saying is that the voluminous "COB" diatribes were not originated by that Oracle.

Ergo, by way of logical deduction, it had to be one of the other Oracles.

MPD and whatnot.

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors

The Marty blog has become a troll farm, how ironic. Most figured out that the blog is CoSs, yet still people post? I don't understand that. Are the Indies and exes still with COS? And have all the posts on Marty's blog become the property of COS, so he can take anyone,s words, cut and paste them under a new name, and put it on one of their sites?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
posted by Hoaxy

Blinded with injured optic nerves, and lame with physical injuries to hip and back, at the end of his active Sea Org tours, Comrade Rathbun faced an almost non-existent future. His service record states: "This officer has no neurotic or psychotic tendencies of any kind whatsoever," but it also states "permanently disabled physically.

And so there came a further blow, Marty was abandoned by family and friends as a supposedly hopeless cripple and a probable burden upon them for the rest of his days. Yet, Comrade Rathbun worked his way back to fitness and strength in less than two years, using only what he knew about Man and his relationship to the universe. He had no one to help him--what he had to know, he had to find out. And it's quite a trick studying, when he cannot see! He became used to being told that it was all impossible, that there was no way, no hope. Yet, using what he discovered in his research into the human mind and spirit, Comrade Rathbun miraculously came to see again and walk again.

And, by further applying the principles he researched & developed, Comrade Rathbun became a rich man--after which he turned his inestimable talents to Humanitarian endeavors--beginning with a series of self-funded, self-help videos which he posted for free on the Internet, in order to help mankind to, like himself, rise above the human condition on this planet."

Posted by I told you I was trouble

I don't want to laugh at this thread (I don't want to read or know anything more about our 'old mate' Marty at all, I am so over him and everything to do with him) but this post (above or below, I never know which) has just made me laugh out loud literally ...

I knew I shouldn't look.

It's above sis..above

I too read that post and got such a good laughter..
and still do!
:roflmao: