What's new

Looking to chat with anyone who has connections to the church in Toronto

montanaruth

Hi there,

I'm a journalist working in Toronto.

I'm writing an article for an online publication about Toronto's history and current connection with the Church of Scientology. I'm not trying to condemn any Scientologists or the Church. I want to hear about honest and real information and personal experiences.

I'm interested in speaking to anyone who is a current or former member in Toronto or who has been involved with the church in some way.

This isn't something I'm going to rush through, so if you're unsure about speaking with a journalist we can exchange info, chat for 10 minutes over the phone, and see how that goes. Any info or stories would be appreciated.

Please leave a comment under this post if you're interested and we can go from there. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions as well. (I can send links to articles I've written in the past etc as well. Feel free to reach out and ask :) )

Best,
CG

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think the "journalists" who come here expecting people to contact you need to do some more research.

People are anonymous here because Scientology is a very evil and destructive cult that shatters families and ruins lives.

Do your homework - no one is going to reply to you unless you reveal your name and prove who you are.

montanaruth

I'm not asking anyone to reveal themselves here. That's why I said they can comment or message me privately.
Just like current or ex-scientologists may be scared to say who they are here, so are journalists, as the church often targets anyone asking questions. I purposely posted on this board because it specified it was for media looking to connect with people here...

Once again, please message me *privately* if you don't wish to comment! I will definitely be willing to share my portfolio and articles I've had published once we make the connection.

Thanks!!

I think the "journalists" who come here expecting people to contact you need to do some more research.

People are anonymous here because Scientology is a very evil and destructive cult that shatters families and ruins lives.

Do your homework - no one is going to reply to you unless you reveal your name and prove who you are.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not asking anyone to reveal themselves here. That's why I said they can comment or message me privately.
Just like current or ex-scientologists may be scared to say who they are here, so are journalists, as the church often targets anyone asking questions. I purposely posted on this board because it specified it was for media looking to connect with people here...

Once again, please message me *privately* if you don't wish to comment! I will definitely be willing to share my portfolio and articles I've had published once we make the connection.

Thanks!!

Greetings and Hello.

I can connect you with some Toronto Scientologists that lived through it all.

Email me [email protected]

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks!!
You don't get it! So we message you - then what? You can't write stories without real names, can you?