What's new

What, Tommy Davis's divorce not worthy of a thread?

skep

Patron with Honors
Nope, it falls in the category of 'who cares'.

Davis is as irrelevant as Rathbun is proving himself to be. Perhaps Davis gets that, Rathbun, on the other hand, keeps proving the fool he is.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

ANSWER: Of course Tommy Davis is worthy of a thread! LOL

His astonishing legacy lives on wherever he goes. . .

TOMMY%20DAVIS_zpslvxugwif.jpg

I don't want to be cruel, so I'll try to think of something nice to say about him. . .

Can you just give me another minute or two?

Nothing yet. . .

I mean, I was going to say that he is just about the most insufferably arrogant, elitist, sleazy, unapologetic prick I've ever seen in the cult. But, I probably should try to find something--anything--that has a positive element to it. . .

Okay, I've got this. . . just give me a moment, I'll think of something. . .

Um........

I think I'm going to need more time. . . .

Way more time.

I don't know why I can't think of anything good to say about him. I seem to be creatively blocked or something.

Maybe if Davis were to come to ESMB and evidence a shred of humility and make even the most modest of apologies--maybe then I could not think of him as a vicious cowardly cult thug.

Yeah! HellYeah, that's a good idea!

I feel good about that!

Hmmmm, maybe a nice invitation would help:

HEY TOMMY,

COME ON, MAN! COME HANG OUT ON ESMB FOR A BIT!!

DON'T WORRY---WE'VE GOT REALLY THETA POLICIES ABOUT NEWBIES,

PLUS, WE KNOW YOU ARE A VIP CELEBRITY SO WE'LL BE SURE TO FLOW POWER AND ADMIRATION PARTICLES TO YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR MANKIND (ON THIS PLANET!)

ML,

hh

ps: Tommy, let us know when you're arriving so we can have a little celebratory party for you. You always spread so much theta and love in the world--we just want to get our exchange in and give back to you, sir!!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Scientology, which has all these courses on how to save and/or improve ones marriage, has the highest divorce rate within any organization I've ever observed.

I wonder if Miscavage ordered one of them to divorce the other?:unsure:

HelluvaHoax!

Sometimes I post something that might appear that I am exaggerating for effect.

Like when I have said that:

"THERE ARE NO POLICIES IN SCIENTOLOGY".

Or. . .

"FOR EVERY POLICY THERE AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE POLICY"

But, I'm not kidding. LOL

Tommy Davis provides a crystal clear example.

QUESTION: What is the standard KSW policy on SO members that blow? I mean, Ron said in KSW that we are all here on the same terms, right. So what's the policy on blows?

ANSWER: Declare. Freeloader Bill. A to E and lower conditions (gathering signatures) to get back into good standing.

Tommy Davis and the COS claim that he is "on leave"

Well, technically they didn't claim that at all (at first). They released a "shore story" that his wife had cancer and it was a medical leave to handle that. That wasn't true. Davis was just working in "wog jobs" as was his wife (real estate agent). No cancer. Just lies.

So, why wasn't he declared ? The only way he could NOT be declared is if there is an "equal and opposite" policy that is applied to celebrity blows than to normal "DB" blows (ref: Hubbard stated in writing that anyone who leaves the S.O. is a "Degraded Being".

Now that they are getting divorced, there isn't even the slightest shred of credibllity to the story that they are on "medical leave". Now Davis is free to return to the Sea Org, right?

But he doesn't.

He works out here in the big bad wog world, JUST TO MAKE MONEY.

No declare.

And the SO and Davis himself continue to lie about it.

If anyone has the rank, please ask Tommy why he is blown from the Sea Org and when he is going to handle that. Because we'd hate to see him declared because then WE WOULD HAVE TO DISCONNECT FROM TOMMY!

But, wait. Tommy said on TV that there IS NO SUCH THING as disconnection

Geez! This is really confusing!

I'm going to need to go get some more clay, I'll be back. . .

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had scientology marriage counselling for my relationship with my scientologist girlfriend. We split up.

I later married another scientologist. She got declared and we got divorced.

Even after the marriage failures of Hubbard, Miscavige, Cruise and now Davis they think they've got the "tech" on relationships just like the "tech" on everything else. What a scam.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
HelluvaHoax! said:
. . . he is just about the most insufferably arrogant, elitist, sleazy, unapologetic prick I've ever seen in the cult.
That's one of California's biggest exports. They grow 'em in the Central Valley and all over.

I've driven through there once. I've seen 'em. :eyeroll:

PS: It's a gag people. :wink2: Tommy's dad was one of the largest land owners
in California with extensive farm holdings throughout the state.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
.<snip<
<snip>
I mean, I was going to say that he is just about the most insufferably arrogant, elitist, sleazy, unapologetic prick I've ever seen in the cult. But, I probably should try to find something--anything--that has a positive element to it. . .

<snip>

A comment I read at the Bunker from Xenu's son sounded as if it could have been a response to your post:

Xenu's son.a day ago

When I was in I too was an obnoxious, arrogant, spiteful, self obsessed and self righteous jerk.
I had paid so much to go OT that I had to be right about being really superior.

Fast forward 10 years:
Now most people would describe me as the reasonably nice person that I used to be before I joined the cult.
Secret sauce:I stopped working hard to be "a good Scientologist" and started to just be my imperfect self again.
Kinda the same trajectory as Mike and hopefully many others.

It seems easier to go to the top of the bridge than to climb up from it and get a life.

Good luck Tom.

I hope to see you at the other side of the bridge.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Scientology, which has all these courses on how to save and/or improve ones marriage, has the highest divorce rate within any organization I've ever observed.

I wonder if Miscavage ordered one of them to divorce the other?:unsure:

If I was a betting man, I would bet that Scientology IS the reason these two are getting divorced.

Tommy Davis already divorced a previous wife (Nadine) due to Scientology after she became persona non grata in the Cruise household.
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/tommy-davis-and-jessica-feshbach-wtf/

Most likely scenario is that one of them is going to go back into the Sea Org but not the other. (or it's possible one of them is beginning to wake up from their trance and distance themselves from the cult). But I doubt that Miscavige would want Tommy Davis back after he f**ked up so many things when handling PR for the cult.

If Jessica was ordered to divorce Tommy then that would be Karma biting him in the ass after he dumped his previous wife for similar reasons (scientology).

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I was a betting man, I would bet that Scientology IS the reason these two are getting divorced.

Tommy Davis already divorced a previous wife (Nadine) due to Scientology after she became persona non grata in the Cruise household.

Most likely scenario is that one of them is going to go back into the Sea Org but not the other. (or it's possible one of them is beginning to wake up from their trance and distance themselves from the cult). But I doubt that Miscavige would want Tommy Davis back after he f**ked up so many things when handling PR for the cult.

If Jessica was ordered to divorce Tommy then that would be Karma biting him in the ass after he dumped his previous wife for similar reasons (scientology).

I like your theory best and was just about to post similar but you beat me to it. :thumbsup:

I would also bet Scn figures somehow in this break-up, and whether it is one or the other who MAY be leaving the cult, I'm betting we would hear some good tidbits. These guys KNOW stuff and I'm betting it's juicy.

Of course, a lot of people bail out and never talk about it, or maybe they do only years later, when they've had a chance to decompress, or the kids are grown, or disconnection fears are lessened, or they no longer give a shit about declares, "losing their eternity" and all that rot.

Also, with Tommy, you know he had to have signed a bunch of legal stuff. Probably took a pay-off when leaving the SO and vowed never to divulge anything.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I like your theory best and was just about to post similar but you beat me to it. :thumbsup:

I would also bet Scn figures somehow in this break-up, and whether it is one or the other who MAY be leaving the cult, I'm betting we would hear some good tidbits. These guys KNOW stuff and I'm betting it's juicy.

Of course, a lot of people bail out and never talk about it, or maybe they do only years later, when they've had a chance to decompress, or the kids are grown, or disconnection fears are lessened, or they no longer give a shit about declares, "losing their eternity" and all that rot.

Also, with Tommy, you know he had to have signed a bunch of legal stuff. Probably took a pay-off when leaving the SO and vowed never to divulge anything.

I somehow get the feeling that we'll never hear from either of these two even if they're out.

Not because they were paid off; both come from wealthy families so have no need for money from the cult.

I would bet their motivation to STFU stems more from the threat of blackmail, releasing content from their "confidential" PC folders.

And both are well aware of what the CoS is capable of doing to those who publicly speak out against it.

Miscavige is probably spending thousands of dollars/week on PI's as I write this on keeping tabs on one or both of them.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I kind of doubt that what's going on with Jessica and Tom Davis is as simple as "Scientology breaking them up."

Tom Davis had a job where he was working for James Packer. He was the manager for Packer's Hollywood studio, RatPac entertainment.

In that capacity, he was undoubtedly reporting back to Scientology on everything and manipulating Packer into doing their bidding. Mariah Carey's reps insist that Scientology was behind breaking her and Packer up. Whether that was the whole reason or only part of it, they were obviously into his business via Tommy Davis.

Packer had some losses, sold his studio, and Tommy was out of a job. No more Tommy working for Scientology influencing Packer. He's back to working for a real estate investor his father knew.

It's quite possible DM blames Davis for Packer's business failings and for basically being kicked out of a position where he - and therefore Scientology - has any influence over him. And, in this case, he might actually hold some responsibility for failings in RatPac. He was the manager, after all.

Once again, Tommy Davis is on DM's shit list.

What any of this has to do with him and his wife breaking up I don't know. He may have taken an income cut when losing the job with Packer. That never helps when you're in a marriage with two small children. And maybe Scientology is involved. I don't know.

What I am sure of is that he is that none of this is a positive for him.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I kind of doubt that what's going on with Jessica and Tom Davis is as simple as "Scientology breaking them up."

Tom Davis had a job where he was working for James Packer. He was the manager for Packer's Hollywood studio, RatPac entertainment.

In that capacity, he was undoubtedly reporting back to Scientology on everything and manipulating Packer into doing their bidding. Mariah Carey's reps insist that Scientology was behind breaking her and Packer up. Whether that was the whole reason or only part of it, they were obviously into his business via Tommy Davis.

Packer had some losses, sold his studio, and Tommy was out of a job. No more Tommy working for Scientology influencing Packer. He's back to working for a real estate investor his father knew.

It's quite possible DM blames Davis for Packer's business failings and for basically being kicked out of a position where he - and therefore Scientology - has any influence over him. And, in this case, he might actually hold some responsibility for failings in RatPac. He was the manager, after all.

Once again, Tommy Davis is on DM's shit list.

What any of this has to do with him and his wife breaking up I don't know. He may have taken an income cut when losing the job with Packer. That never helps when you're in a marriage with two small children. And maybe Scientology is involved. I don't know.

What I am sure of is that he is that none of this is a positive for him.

Good info, thanks!

One thing for sure....anyone who calls themselves a Scientologist who is ALSO influential, a celebrity, or has millions or billions, is going to be screwed with by DM and his minions. I bet it's his favorite activity...screwing with the VIPs. Breaking up marriages, threatening their "eternity", laughing about their OW write-ups and session secrets. This is well-documented.

And I'll bet Tommy knows where some of the skeletons are....figuratively speaking of course.

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks!

That LINK to Mike Rinder's essay on Tommy/Jessica Davis is outstanding, both enlightening and disturbing!

It reminds us of how Scientology REALLY is and how it is REALLY applied by the most advanced/elite Scientologists "on this planet".

Having been deeply involved on both sides of the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) I (as well as many on ESMB) know all too well what duplicitous, conniving liars and backstabbers Scientology's elite "OTs" are in real life. You know, "real life"--as distinct and different than the slick cartoon promo that they send out to their Loyal [STRIKE]officers[/STRIKE] Donors; the DC comic book quality depictions of gleaming gold rocket ships hurtling through intergalactic space, towards a glowing OT symbol at the end of an ethereal bridge.

Davis is a fully corrupt, sleazy opportunist and pathological liar, just like Miscavige, just like Hubbard.

But it all looks so lovely to the Scientologists. All they can see in every direction is "wins".

JOURNALIST
Hey, did you know that Tommy Davis blew
the Sea Org and is now working in a
wog job just to make a lot of MEST money?

OT
Oh no, LOL, you are sadly misinformed!
Tommy is on a temporary leave to help
his 2D with a medical handling. Tommy
is a super theta upstat being and we all
need to flow power to him!

JOURNALIST
Nope, that's a shore story. Jessica doesn't have
cancer. She's selling real estate. And besides
they're getting divorced. So Tommy is definitely
blown from the Sea org. And you know the LRH
policy, that makes Tommy Davis an SP. So, are
you going to disconnect from him or not?

OT
As a Scientologist, I love and support Tommy Davis
in every conceivable way. He is amazing! Ron states
that we must never desert a comrade in need. Besides,
I haven't seen anything in writing about this.

JOURNALIST
If I can show you a goldenrod declare on Davis
right now, in writing, then would you
disavow and disconnect from him?

OT
You have a declare on Tommy? Seriously?

JOURNALIST
Let's say that I do, right in my pocket.
And the declare exposes countless Suppressive
Acts and High Crimes committed by Tommy Davis.
And let's say it declares Tommy is an SP. Would
you then disconnect from him?

OT
OMG, if that is true, show it to me. Otherwise
I will continue loving Tommy Davis with all my
heart and supporting everything he says and does!

JOURNALIST
And if I have a piece of goldenrod that says
he is a total SP? Then what?

OT
Well then I would hate Tommy Davis' guts and
Fair Game his psychotic ass until he is insane,
in prison or dead.

JOURNALIST
Hmmmm, interesting.

OT
I demand to see that piece of paper in your
pocket immediately! This whole thing is
fucking up my total certainty as an OT!
If I don't know what's written on that
piece of paper, how am I possibly going
to know whether I love & support Tommy
or whether I hate him and pray that he dies
a cruel death and then suffers for eternity.

EXPLANATION FOR THOSE (LIKE TOM CRUISE) WHO HAVE SEVERE LEARNING DISABILITIES: The basic misunderstood about the cult is this: Scientology is not something you're supposed to understand. It's something you're supposed to obey.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Perhaps I have been too negative about Tommy Davis. Sorry.

Alas, I have now found the strength to change my errant ways. On the 'glass is half full' positive side, I concede that Tommy Davis is a deeply religious man.

In fact, a "spiritually pure" Scientologist!

To wit, like his gurus (the Commodore, the COB, the Rathbun, et al) Davis has the inner strength of his convictions--thus he never sees any conceivable reason to apologize. To anyone. For anything. Ever.

And, like his "mental" mentors, Davis is the captain of his own luxury cruise ship. Thus, when his boat is devastated by by a dozen direct torpedo hits, he literally dives into the only surviving life boat, thrashing and throwing overboard the women and children into the icy ocean, where they scream and drown to death. All this while Davis blithely floats away in his one-man lifeboat, checking himself on a meter for an F/N before he writes a success story.

For anyone who doesn't think this is very religious behavior, Tommy replies: "Hey fucker, it's the Science of Survival! What part of religious freedom do you not understand, you cocksucking religious bigot!"

NOTE TO DEAR READERS: As promised, I didn't let you down. I said we'd explore the positive, "glass is half-full" side---and it is! I never said half-full of what.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
. <SNIP>

Davis is a fully corrupt, sleazy opportunist and pathological liar, just like Miscavige, just like Hubbard.

<SNIP>

True, but this makes one wonder why he was an epic failure in his position as international spokesmen for the CoS.

Aren't those the traits required for that position? :unsure:

No honest person with any degree of integrity would last even a day in that position.

Tommy probably just needed a couple thousand more hours of drilling on TR-L.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
True, but this makes one wonder why he was an epic failure in his position as international spokesmen for the CoS.

Aren't those the traits required for that position? :unsure:

No honest person with any degree of integrity would last even a day in that position.

Tommy probably just needed a couple thousand more hours of drilling on TR-L.

Yes. Failure to live up to Scientology's expectations can be considered a positive personal achievement in the real world.

:congratulations:

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
Hey ladies....he's back on the market! Don't listen to the haters, they just jelly.

TommyTomTom is so hawt that no woman under 50 could resist him, you just need to keep him quiet and make sure he's wearing those bitchin blue suede shoes with nothing else on. Be sure he doesn't open his mouth, though. The dumb comes pouring if you are not careful, and he's a smoker so it may be best if you don't let him mouth breathe around you.

But he's hawt hawt hawt!

tomdavisblueshoes.jpg