What's new

Help Linda Paice raise money to join the Scientology Sea Org!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
But so low rent, and so telling about Co$. Like no church I've ever heard of, no community support.

I know someone who was born into a Mormon family, and while the Mormon's may well be a cult as well, I've seen them help some of their members in need, including with food when needed. One of my neighbors who is a Mormon was recently in the hospital for an extended period of time and his church paid his rent for him for a couple months when he was unable. Would the CoS ever do that?

While I am not a fan of organized religion, and even less a fan of religious cults, I've seen churches which do strongly support their own members, and to a lesser degree, the community in which they operate.

Several years ago I worked with a guy who told me he had been homeless, living in the woods, and a pastor of a nearby church spotted him, got him into a rehab program (which he needed), gave him a place to live, bought him cloths so he could go out and get a job, etc, and a year later he was one of the top sales reps working in the company I was at.

When I worked in a Scientology "church" and a homeless person wandered in it was expected that we'd get him back out the door as soon as possible, sometimes not even letting him use the bathroom.

Like HH wrote above, this woman is willing to dedicate her life to Scientology for the next billion years, working 100 hours/week for 50 cents/hour if she's lucky, but CoS cannot help cover her debts that would enable her to do that?

Hopefully Linda wakes up, comes to her senses, and tells her recruiter to F**K OFF!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
But so low rent, and so telling about Co$. Like no church I've ever heard of, no community support.

Public Scientologists will lend you money to put down on your Bridge or Freeloader Debt or some key thing that will ultimately benefit the Church or some personal Scientology related goal. I think they are often repaid, and I also think they often are not. But the main point being that the money flow is within the context of furthering Scientology.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

So, let's recap this entire matter with Linda and her new third dynamic, the Sea Org
SEA ORG: They have billions in cash, saved for a rainy day.

LINDA: She has $ 9500 in debt she can't pay.​

Jeez, aren't they both supposed to be following the same finance policy?

How did that even happen?

The "Pirates & Bums" marketing concept was after my time. I was already long gone from the cult when I first heard about it here on ESMB. Honestly, i could not figure out what people here were talking about and kind of thought it was a joke. But later, learned that it was some kind of magical card that reges pulled out to get Scientologists to think it was a brilliant idea to do crazy destructive things to themselves.

If these cult fraudsters really believed in "planetary clearing and "saving mankind" the way they delusionally pretend, one of the celebrities or whales would reach in their pocket and literally THROW the $ 9,500 at Linda so that the planet clearers would get another billion year exec! But they don't even discuss it. They go to the other poor Scientologists, the other Scientologists likewise in debt. That's who needs to donate the $ 9,500.

Hey, Tom Cruise spends THOUSANDS of dollars each week to have fresh flowers in his house (trust me, I happen to know that through a most unusual way, lol). If Cruise was as ethical as he pretends..and if he intended to "clean this place up" (as he proudly mandated to Scientologists worldwide when he received his medals), then he would take that $10,000 he spends on flower arrangements each month and give it to the new Sea Org member.

Or one of the big whale donors (e.g. Bob Dugan) could take the $10,000 he spends on one night in a luxury hotel just to sleep 8 hours. But he wouldn't give a downstat DB with low havingness that $10,000 because then he'd have to sleep in a Grand Hyatt hotel suite for only $400 per night. Bob won't do that, because Bob doesn't believe in planetary clearing or KSW either. He just wants (like Cruise) for others to THINK he is the most dedicated planet clearer in the world!

Or Travolta! He could take one less pleasure cruise in his jumbo jet this week and that would more than pay for the $9,500 for a new billion-year planet clearer. But Travolta won't give up his multiple jets or even ONE (1) cruise this month because he doesn't believe in planet clearing either.

It's all a cruel hoax where nobody believes what the others think they believe.

Scientology is a crazy role playing game where the biggest winners happen to be the biggest liars. Hubbard, Miscavige, et al.

I hate to say it, but Linda is in for a very bad surprise....in another 10 or 20 years when the Sea Org targets HER rather than the "psychs" she thinks she joining the Sea Org to help annihilate.

Madness, total madness!
Once you "get" Scientology - it really is LOW TONED to HELP people with anything....and this is EXACTLY what Big Scientological Beans think about when they encounter "Low Toners" who beg for money to Join the Sea mORGue:

"a downstat DB with low havingness"

:giggle:

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I know someone who was born into a Mormon family, and while the Mormon's may well be a cult as well, I've seen them help some of their members in need, including with food when needed. One of my neighbors who is a Mormon was recently in the hospital for an extended period of time and his church paid his rent for him for a couple months when he was unable. Would the CoS ever do that?

While I am not a fan of organized religion, and even less a fan of religious cults, I've seen churches which do strongly support their own members, and to a lesser degree, the community in which they operate.

Several years ago I worked with a guy who told me he had been homeless, living in the woods, and a pastor of a nearby church spotted him, got him into a rehab program (which he needed), gave him a place to live, bought him cloths so he could go out and get a job, etc, and a year later he was one of the top sales reps working in the company I was at.

When I worked in a Scientology "church" and a homeless person wandered in it was expected that we'd get him back out the door as soon as possible, sometimes not even letting him use the bathroom.

Like HH wrote above, this woman is willing to dedicate her life to Scientology for the next billion years, working 100 hours/week for 50 cents/hour if she's lucky, but CoS cannot help cover her debts that would enable her to do that?

Hopefully Linda wakes up, comes to her senses, and tells her recruiter to F**K OFF!

This is my opinion, based on an aunt that belongs to LDS. There are additional scriptures, and beliefs about afterlife that set them apart from mainstream Xtianity. Fundamental LDS are polygamous, so that sets them further apart.

Of course, like other churches, they want to strengthen the congregation. However, in my hometown, the Church of LDS belongs to the council of churches, a community outreach. And participates in an interfaith coalition, to help families, of any faith, in need, and to keep an open dialogue between all religions.

I just can't see Co$ or indy doing this.

There are yearly temple dues, not unlike the Jewish temple.

Last edited:

[redacted]

FWIW, a comment on this from Rinder's blog:

"Linda Paice – she was spinning the same story many years back, when she was on staff at the Syd Org – face to face regging public on that she was going to join the SO, and needed financial help getting there, and she should really be at the Celebrity Centre because she was an actress."

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
[redacted];1148450 said:
FWIW, a comment on this from Rinder's blog:

"Linda Paice – she was spinning the same story many years back, when she was on staff at the Syd Org – face to face regging public on that she was going to join the SO, and needed financial help getting there, and she should really be at the Celebrity Centre because she was an actress."

Think of it as a test. If you can show that you have the ability to con people out of thousands of dollars based on some BS story, then you might have a future as a SO exec.

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
As far as I know, you do not have to pay money to CoS to join Sea Org. Well, maybe the rule was changed. Anyway, I would like to know if the donation money goes to Linda's bank account.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
As far as I know, you do not have to pay money to CoS to join Sea Org. Well, maybe the rule was changed. Anyway, I would like to know if the donation money goes to Linda's bank account.

Back when I was in (during the 1980's) it seemed that one of the qualifications of joining the Sea Org was to be free of debts, at least those debts that could cause a problem or distraction for you over the course of the next billion years. That could have been why Linda needed the money.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back when I was in (during the 1980's) it seemed that one of the qualifications of joining the Sea Org was to be free of debts, at least those debts that could cause a problem or distraction for you over the course of the next billion years. That could have been why Linda needed the money.

Absolutely. They don't want to see any CSWs requesting time off to work in order to pay off debts. Chances are they would pile up more debts or get a taste of freedom and never go back. I worked with a guy in the SO who drop dead without fail got his yearly 3 week LOA (Leave of Absence) just so he could work a seasonal job to supplement his SO living standards. He probably even used that as his selling point - work a part time job so you can better serve the Church, cool, take time off to visit your family, not cool. I was impressed. For a lot of people it was too burdensome to bother after a while.

Imagine what it would be like if a lot of people went in starting with debts.

If a recruit has a Freeloader Debt from previously working in a non-Sea Org org then that would need to be paid off. I suppose they could try to CSW to have it waived but I doubt that would fly.

I have seen where people rejoined the Sea Org (yeah, I know :duh:) and still had to pay off their Freeloader Debt from the first stint.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not just SO that need to be debt-free. I knew a non-SO staff member who was kicked off staff because he had a lot of debts. He'd already served about 10 years as a staff member and was an org executive but his debts must have got out of hand because an SO mission kicked him out.

He was actually very pleased about it. He told me he would now be able to be a public scientologist and he was very much looking forward to not being on staff any more.