What's new

A test of whole track recall

RogerB

Crusader

Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to be insulting or unkind.

If a person is going to mention items about "their case" using Scientologese I might try to translate it into wog language.
Maybe I was too blunt and should have used more words. :confused2:

Actually, PG, I was pulling your and his leg (that's Ozzie for doing a joke).

Perhaps I should have used another dozen or so smily smilies . . .

I don't think you were actually "unkind" . . . I was using it in the context that the win, THE WIN, THE WIN! was bigger than merely getting rid of the complex you referenced . . .

My attempt at a joke was that some folks don't know they are aware or aware of what or that they actually are live Beings . . . hence the reference to the discovery of the experience that one actually exists.

As we know here, many folks think they are only a bunch of atoms bouncing about in happy accident . . . :melodramatic:

R

phenomanon

Canyon
Actually, PG, I was pulling your and his leg (that's Ozzie for doing a joke).

Perhaps I should have used another dozen or so smily smilies . . .

I don't think you were actually "unkind" . . . I was using it in the context that the win, THE WIN, THE WIN! was bigger than merely getting rid of the complex you referenced . . .

My attempt at a joke was that some folks don't know they are aware or aware of what or that they actually are live Beings . . . hence the reference to the discovery of the experience that one actually exists.

As we know here, many folks think they are only a bunch of atoms bouncing about in happy accident . . . :melodramatic:

R

I took it as a reference to the people who " pop out of their body ( or "bank") " and realize that they are separate That they "are".

JustSheila

Crusader
I took it as a reference to the people who " pop out of their body ( or "bank") " and realize that they are separate That they "are".

Like this? :biggrin:

9ac0d46785105d9f4cdb926202808d65--jack-in-the-box-dance-stuff.jpg

(Not aimed at your, Terril, it was just the first thing that came to mind at the phrase, "popping out of")

Lorena

Please help this newbie. I just lost all I had written. It said "auto saved". Where?

Please help this newbie. I just lost all I had written. It said "auto saved". Where?

JustSheila

Crusader
Re: Please help this newbie. I just lost all I had written. It said "auto saved". Wh

:welcome2: Lorena!

Open another window for exscn, then do exactly what you did before (go into the thread or start a thread or reply to a quote or whatever). You will then see something to click to get your auto-saved content back.

Lorena

Re: Please help this newbie. I just lost all I had written. It said "auto saved".

:welcome2: Lorena!

Open another window for exscn, then do exactly what you did before (go into the thread or start a thread or reply to a quote or whatever). You will then see something to click to get your auto-saved content back.
Thanks but I am not finding what I clicked before to start a new post.

JustSheila

Crusader
Re: Please help this newbie. I just lost all I had written. It said "auto saved".

You can start a new post in any thread. If you already wrote something else in the original thread and posted it, you can't get the other post back anymore. Bummer, but it happens. Sometimes CTRL-Z works, or you can hit the reverse/go-back icon at the top of your screen on the left. Sometimes nothing works. I lose stuff too. Sorry. It happens.

Lorena

You can start a new post in any thread. If you already wrote something else in the original thread and posted it, you can't get the other post back anymore. Bummer, but it happens. Sometimes CTRL-Z works, or you can hit the reverse/go-back icon at the top of your screen on the left. Sometimes nothing works. I lose stuff too. Sorry. It happens.

Bummer, indeed! Well, at least I had the benefit of starting to open up and start looking.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Yes CO$ does not follow that statement.

BTW I don't lie about my wins, or anything else for that matter.

" I don't lie about my wins, or anything else for that matter " yep, that's your opinion & you are entitled to it.

The point you seem to want to not get is that is true / whatever for/ to you is merely an opinion - not a fact - you express.

And, yes, that is also "true" for all of us. Now down the road of what we call, gulp, reality.

Yours is yours & mine is mine - that covers reality :roflmao:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

If you have a lot to say, write it in a regular word processing application then copy and paste it in the Reply to Thread window. That way, nothing is lost if it goofs up.

:)

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Where or where is the road to the Venus train ?How oh how

How oh how do I do the voodoo to recall that horrible accident where dear old Ron almost got hit by a locomotive on Venus ?

If I can go back in time just a few moments I can save LRH from that horrible happening ! Imagine how that would change things for Mankind's Greatest Friend !

Ever after dear leader would have been in a better mood & made things even better !

Were I able to go back in time to stop Xenu from putting so many souls in all those volcanoes ( never mind the volcanos did not exist where the Great Doctor said they were - they just didn't )

Going back in time I could change the world !

Gee, how come I haven't ?

Well, because I can't go back in time. I can't get myself to the beginning of the incident. IF I could I could change things a whole lot !

Gee, I can't. I don't think anybody can. Maybe somebody will pop in here & show us how " to go to the beginning of the incident "

If one can get TO the beginning of an incident, they can CHANGE it.

So, believers, make me wrong come prove me wrong - get right on IN the incident & make a change.

Ho ho, bring me Santa Claus ....... . . .......................

phenomanon

Canyon
At CC after that dn clear malary came out, I'm pretty sure " You are mocking up you bank " was the subject of hundreds of conversations at class breaks, lunch, before & all class.
It was everywhere . . . . . . and now you tell me it was confidential ? Well, that was the worst secret in the world !

And loooooooong before dianetic clear I had a PC who in the middle of a chain would start talking about her tennis game yesterday ( or something ) & then tell me " I'm mocking up all this shit I'm running, my tennis game is far more interesting - then back into the chain she'd go for awhile.

She knew she was mocking it up. So did the CS. Hell, we all knew she was past the clearing course BUT she on dianetics.

that expressed " the cog " in session time & time again but would not fucking attest because they didn't feel they were clear ! Uh, a real 'now what doctor' ?

My reality, that clear cog was a conversation piece some bought, some didn't. Some attested to avoid buying more auditing ? Well, welcome to the non-interefence zone of Clear to 3 & ya gotta get through there ASAP !

3 managed to stay much on the QT, but where I was in LA the clear cog was common.

There was this old chick near ASHO , with long stringy gray hair, and who sometimes used a cane; her name was Dawn. She was body routing people in off the street to attest to Clear. Every PTS PC, every NCG PC, every PC who couldn't run R3R, attested to Clear. Evey PC who wanted to skip lower grades, save money, gain status, Attested to Clear.
I was fighting C/S's who didn't know WTF, and who were afraid they would get crammed, or worse, if they made a mistake .:pullhair::moon:

phenomanon

Canyon
Hard to believe, right? LOL

Especially, since anyone (beginning in 1950) for the next three decades that dared to assert that they were "Clear" without doing the following, would have been labeled a "squirrel", "SP" or worse:
DIANETICS (per DMSMH)

ROUTE I

ROUTE II

GPM LINE PLOT RUNDOWNS (e.g. 3D CrissCross)

BLACK & WHITE PROCESSING

RISING SCALE PROCESSING

CREATIVE PROCESSING

RUNNING FULL LIFE REPAIR TO EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE ARC STRAIGHT WIRE TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE 0 TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE GRADE I TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE II TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE III TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE IV TO FULL EP

RUNNING GRADE V ("POWER") TO FULL EP

RUNNING 200 HOURS OF OBJECTIVES

RUNNING THE PURIFICATION R/D

RUNNING THE CLEARING COURSE TO FULL EP​

Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, a PC can state a few words and by-pass all of the above.

And POOF! they are Clear!

Magic words, I tell ya! LOL

yeah. It sure pissed some of us oldtimers off.

RogerB

Crusader

last time this happened to me, I had soooo much lost in a long reply I got desperate . . . several things I have found to work;
1) hit the back arrow to go back to your last browser window.
2) do a Sheila suggests but when you get the reply window, just click in it to begin posting and miracle, Oh miracle, suddenly what I'd lost appeared . . . and NO, youse, it was not dub-in!:biggrin:
3) I am told there supposed to be a little button appearing on the bottom right of the "reply window" when this naughty happens . . .

But, to be safe, I personally do my longer posts in word and then copy-paste . . . nothing more infuriating that lost magical replies . . .

RogerB

Crusader
There was this old chick near ASHO , with long stringy gray hair, and who sometimes used a cane; her name was Dawn. She was body routing people in off the street to attest to Clear. Every PTS PC, every NCG PC, every PC who couldn't run R3R, attested to Clear. Evey PC who wanted to skip lower grades, save money, gain status, Attested to Clear.
I was fighting C/S's who didn't know WTF, and who were afraid they would get crammed, or worse, if they made a mistake .:pullhair::moon:

Ya, I am told by an ex-very, very top FSO C/S (whom shall not be named by me) that what scared the shit out of said C/S was when Flag was running the gig . . . to rake in the $$$'s of course . . . of pulling in every possible failed case, dead beat, illegal PC and all other things you can imagine, ripping out the $$$'s and promising "Flag magic will fix it!!!!"

Said C/S, being on the line of having to solve this crap, being smart and not wanting to have head on chopping block, got smart and did what was needed to get outta that firing line . . .

I saw a similar thing in London. Body routing off of the street mainly yielded very low class "traffic" . . . but a "stat" of course :melodramatic::melodramatic::duh::duh:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Ya, I am told by an ex-very, very top FSO C/S (whom shall not be named by me) that what scared the shit out of said C/S was when Flag was running the gig . . . to rake in the $$$'s of course . . . of pulling in every possible failed case, dead beat, illegal PC and all other things you can imagine, ripping out the $$$'s and promising "Flag magic will fix it!!!!"

Said C/S, being on the line of having to solve this crap, being smart and not wanting to have head on chopping block, got smart and did what was needed to get outta that firing line . . .

I saw a similar thing in London. Body routing off of the street mainly yielded very low class "traffic" . . . but a "stat" of course :melodramatic::melodramatic::duh::duh:

Quantity / Quality / Viability always seemed to me to be the 3 phases that the pendulum swung through.

I distinctly remember FSSO sending folders back to AOLA with a terse note " Flag is NOT a home for your DBs. This PC not Flag public " .

So, I sort of tried to always figure out what phase scn was being run as being in. To me, meant get in the flow or out of the flow.

It went from do everything squeaky clean ( remember 800-900 hour DRDs ? ) to BAM, attest to clear - everybody !

Killing the missions was know by those of us in the field that somewhere down the roads the SO orgs would have only minimal public. Visible by '82 wasn't it ?

Scn has flipped. It's flopped. And it will again .................................... and again.

Gib

Crusader
Quantity / Quality / Viability always seemed to me to be the 3 phases that the pendulum swung through.

I distinctly remember FSSO sending folders back to AOLA with a terse note " Flag is NOT a home for your DBs. This PC not Flag public " .

So, I sort of tried to always figure out what phase scn was being run as being in. To me, meant get in the flow or out of the flow.

It went from do everything squeaky clean ( remember 800-900 hour DRDs ? ) to BAM, attest to clear - everybody !

Killing the missions was know by those of us in the field that somewhere down the roads the SO orgs would have only minimal public. Visible by '82 wasn't it ?

Scn has flipped. It's flopped. And it will again .................................... and again.

oh yah, I forgot about that one, I believe in the Management OEC Series Volumes 0-3 is the policy on quantity, quality & viability.

Just get them in by any means persuasive or marketing surveys, that would be quantity, weed out any who had a "open mind", or critical thinking ability, and those peeps would be labeled PTS and even SP's, and the rest who pass the test are viable either thru paying rich public, the able, or those not rich but got suckered into joining staff cuz they was persuaded thinking they could go "clear" and then "OT" for free but also they were persuaded into thinking they were the elite of the elite enabling those rich public to go clear & then OT. The poor suckers like me who joined staff because I wasn't rich thought I could help the elite, and become elite, little did I know the work was not free, there always was a price such as the staff contract and a freeloader debt, so it wasn't free.

And yet the Ron said the work was free so keep it so. :melodramatic:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
- snip -

The poor suckers like me who joined staff because I wasn't rich thought I could help the elite, and become elite, little did I know the work was not free, there always was a price such as the staff contract and a freeloader debt, so it wasn't free.

And yet the Ron said the work was free so keep it so. :melodramatic:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

No, no, what Ron meant was YOUR work is free, i.e. staff don't get paid!

B46oC_RCYAAMhF4.jpg

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In The Book Of Case Remedies, first published in 1964, Hubbard redefines the state of Clear as being "a gradual bettering" and "a gradient up to Homo Novis only". But they still sell the Dianetics book with all of the false data unaltered.

In The Book Of Case Remedies he also states that "99.99% of Earth's people, at least, still believe they have souls or are souls". Yet another grandiose claim from the master of BS.