What's new

Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

guanoloco

As-Wased
I agree completely. Scientology has the money, intellectual property and lawyers.

Further, I watch the Scientology / Nation of Islam relationship as close as I can online, and the Nation of Islam has had zero influence on the Church of Scientology. Conversely, Nation of Islam members are, as I"ve repeatedly shown in in this thread, practicing the religion of Scientology by doing their Grades, going Clear, becoming classed Auditors up to Class V so far, doing Super Power, etc. I used to note that they were doing everything but the OT Levels, but now we have a Nation of Islam member who has completed the Solo Auditor's Course. Nation of Islam members are increasingly using Scientology concepts and jargon. Indeed, as also shown in this thread above, they are making efforts to reconcile Scientology concepts and doctrine with Nation of Islam teachings and theology.

To put it in Scientology terms, the flow is all one way.

It's too bad because it possibly throws another carcass in front of the beast to feed on...just when I thought Scientoxity was about to starve to death. If this gateway works there's a whole segment of the population open for the "Church" to feed on.

And then? Why not the moonies? L. Ron would be drafting up a big ol' program loaded with vital targets and all that and just hammering on the DONES! DONES! DONE!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The picture is that of Nation of Islam Co-Founder Master Fard Muhammad. The words are those of Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1334703549961992/

4Ay2DwY.png

CommunicatorIC

The Supreme Wisdom Lessons by Nation of Islam Founder Master Fard Muhammad and the Diantics Auditor Course by Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

As noted above, the fact that some members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology, and indeed are Ministers or Ministers in training of the Church of Scientology, is not based on their doing Dianetics. If one reads the thread, one learns it is based on the fact that members of the Nation of Islam are becoming Class V Auditors, Clearing people, doing their Grades, becoming Clear themselves, doing Super Power, doing all of the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures, etc. Those things are, according to the Church of Scientology -- and its representations to the IRS -- the religion of Scientology.

Thus, this is posted to demonstrate the large degree of integration, rationalization and justification between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

As before, when I refer to "integration," that of course goes only one way. I have not yet heard of anyone in the Church of Scientology reconciling the ARC Triangle or Science of Survival with the Qua'an or The Supreme Wisdom Lessons -- or feeling the need to do so. I somehow doubt that will happen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1335076189924728/

WnirhCs.png

guanoloco

As-Wased
The Supreme Wisdom Lessons by Nation of Islam Founder Master Fard Muhammad and the Diantics Auditor Course by Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

As noted above, the fact that some members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology, and indeed are Ministers or Ministers in training of the Church of Scientology, is not based on their doing Dianetics. If one reads the thread, one learns it is based on the fact that members of the Nation of Islam are becoming Class V Auditors, Clearing people, doing their Grades, becoming Clear themselves, doing Super Power, doing all of the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures, etc. Those things are, according to the Church of Scientology -- and its representations to the IRS -- the religion of Scientology.

Thus, this is posted to demonstrate the large degree of integration, rationalization and justification between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

As before, when I refer to "integration," that of course goes only one way. I have not yet heard of anyone in the Church of Scientology reconciling the ARC Triangle or Science of Survival with the Qua'an or The Supreme Wisdom Lessons -- or feeling the need to do so. I somehow doubt that will happen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1335076189924728/

WnirhCs.png

Would this be "mixing practices"?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad wishes Scientology Sea Org members Happy Sea Org Day!

By the way, when was the last time you heard a Scientologist say Happy Saviour's Day?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1337898796309134/

1vTKDf7.png

It's quite plausable that the NOI are getting the Scientology many of us envisioned.

Reasonable pricing, no death regging, no exploitation, all help, ethics for assistance instead of extortion or punishment...

If that's the case then we really are fortunate in the long run. I feel sorry for these people and those still in.

It looks like they're winning and have a decade or so to go before "ending cycle" on Scientology.

I wonder what the shelf life of Scientology is for the average consumer?

On a side note did anyone notice that the biggest barriers to doing Bridge is Scientology staff itself? The constant stops, handlings, etc., are, I believe, designed to park a person to draw out the adherents involvement. All the arbitraries, detours, retreads - strategically placed to lengthen the runway and keep the mark dishing out cash.

Terril park

Sponsor
It's quite plausable that the NOI are getting the Scientology many of us envisioned.

Reasonable pricing, no death regging, no exploitation, all help, ethics for assistance instead of extortion or punishment...

If that's the case then we really are fortunate in the long run. I feel sorry for these people and those still in.

It looks like they're winning and have a decade or so to go before "ending cycle" on Scientology.

I wonder what the shelf life of Scientology is for the average consumer?

On a side note did anyone notice that the biggest barriers to doing Bridge is Scientology staff itself? The constant stops, handlings, etc., are, I believe, designed to park a person to draw out the adherents involvement. All the arbitraries, detours, retreads - strategically placed to lengthen the runway and keep the mark dishing out cash.

I don't think its the staff partcularly. I think its the organisation and
to some degree the tech itself. I speak as one who did well in CO$,
got excellent gains and no downside until The event making me leave.
By then the writing was on the wall for me that I could no longer
progress in CO$. All my time in CO$ I found no gains in set ups or repair.
They were a distraction I didn't need. I continued very well in the FZ.

I don't know much about NOI but it seems they want to improve
their lives and abilities. I've seen no reports of the common
downsides of CO$ in their ranks. Would they allow such? They seem
to be the main source of auditors and auditing nowdays.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I don't think its the staff partcularly. I think its the organisation and
to some degree the tech itself. I speak as one who did well in CO$,
got excellent gains and no downside until The event making me leave.
By then the writing was on the wall for me that I could no longer
progress in CO$. All my time in CO$ I found no gains in set ups or repair.
They were a distraction I didn't need. I continued very well in the FZ.

I don't know much about NOI but it seems they want to improve
their lives and abilities. I've seen no reports of the common
downsides of CO$ in their ranks. Would they allow such? They seem
to be the main source of auditors and auditing nowdays.

That's what I meant, Terril, staff following orders...meaning it's derail by design despite all the publicized yap of being there to facilitate and speed Bridge progress.

I know that staff have been instructed to have kids gloves on re the NOI and I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've got a different price list.

CommunicatorIC

That's what I meant, Terril, staff following orders...meaning it's derail by design despite all the publicized yap of being there to facilitate and speed Bridge progress.

I know that staff have been instructed to have kids gloves on re the NOI and I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've got a different price list.
Did you see the comment above showing that some NOI members are getting free sets of Scientology Basics Books and Lectures?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology&p=1150075&viewfull=1#post1150075

When have you ever heard of the Church of Scientology giving away books for free?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Did you see the comment above showing that some NOI members are getting free sets of Scientology Basics Books and Lectures?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology&p=1150075&viewfull=1#post1150075

When have you ever heard of the Church of Scientology giving away books for free?

They tried to give me the full "updated" set after I refused to buy them ... they just arrived out of the blue on my doorstep one day by courier, luckily I was at home when he arrived but I was furious and told the poor guy to please take them away and return them to sender ... which he did. Had I not been there he would have left them on the doorstep (around 5 heavy boxes from memory).

Apparently the cofs were especially harassing current scientologists who had money sitting in their cult accounts for "donations" to pay for the full sets and then "giving" them to people like me who flat out refused to buy them ... had I accepted them I daresay they would have hit me up for something (accompanied by the usual guilt trip) later on, but they never got the opportunity and I left for good shortly afterwards.

:yes:

CommunicatorIC

They tried to give me the full "updated" set after I refused to buy them ... they just arrived out of the blue on my doorstep one day by courier, luckily I was at home when he arrived but I was furious and told the poor guy to please take them away and return them to sender ... which he did. Had I not been there he would have left them on the doorstep (around 5 heavy boxes from memory).

Apparently the cofs were especially harassing current scientologists who had money sitting in their cult accounts for "donations" to pay for the full sets and then "giving" them to people like me who flat out refused to buy them ... had I accepted them I daresay they would have hit me up for something (accompanied by the usual guilt trip) later on, but they never got the opportunity and I left for good shortly afterwards.

:yes:
That is the important distinction. Had you accepted them, I have no doubt you would have been billed for the full price. I heard of that happening to other people. That is, receiving a delivery of Basics Books and Lectures they never requested, not returning them quickly, and being billed because they had "accepted" them.

In the case of the NOI members on the Facebook group, the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures are truly being given to them as a gift upon their request.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
That is the important distinction. Had you accepted them, I have no doubt you would have been billed for the full price. I heard of that happening to other people. That is, receiving a delivery of Basics Books and Lectures they never requested, not returning them quickly, and being billed because they had "accepted" them.

In the case of the NOI members on the Facebook group, the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures are truly being given to them as a gift upon their request.

Ah ... OK. I didn't know that had happened.

Makes sense.

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Nuri Muhammad says, "Beingnes x Doingness = Havingness."

Nation of Islam Minister Nuri Muhammad says, "Beingnes x Doingness = Havingness."

Be, Do, Have, and Beingness, Doingness and Havingness are important concepts in the Church of Scientology.

I believe it may be significant that Minister Nuri Muhammad is the Minister for Mosque #74 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The complex houses the Mosque, Muhammad University of Islam K-6 school, and the Bismillah Childcare & Learning Academy. Thus, the alliance of the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology is not just a coastal phenomenon.

https://twitter.com/BrotherNuri/status/898552142918807553

FRgZsr0.png

Code:
https://www.nurimuhammad.com

vvml7wS.png