What's new

Tom Cruise Stunt Injury

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
What will Scientology do to "Handle" Tom Cruise's PTSness?

Anyone want to take a guess?

Will he be ignored cuz he is such a Big Bean or will he have to FIND and HANDLE THE WHO?

Who is dumb enough to date him right now?:whistling:

She will get the blame!

Or maybe Suri is the SP....??

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Once in a while I do a generic search like typing in Scn news. This came up today.

http://celebrityinsider.org/tom-cru...ken-ankle-because-of-scientology-rules-61177/

My guess, someone in that crew is going to get the blame, if it hasn't happened already. :smack: TC make an error in judgment? No way, someone messed with his OTness. :buttkick: Some lowly non-persona messed with the great one. :stone: Would never occur to any scno to ask how the hell that happened, that a little peon could almost wipe out his royal greatness. :whipped: Kind of an iffy OTness, if ya ask me. :slap:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
When you're in Scientology you can't see the absurdity of an OT being rendered helpless by some "SP" that may not even be anywhere in the vicinity.

It all seems to make sense when you're in. But when you're out .....:hysterical:

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
When you're in Scientology you can't see the absurdity of an OT being rendered helpless by some "SP" that may not even be anywhere in the vicinity.

It all seems to make sense when you're in. But when you're out .....:hysterical:

Exactly!

The thought of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, excruciating hours in the course room, countless torture sessions with registrar and donations to the IASS and other fundraisers, and all an "SP" has to do is make you wrong and Poof! there goes all your OT-ness and parking-space-acquisition abilities!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess, someone in that crew is going to get the blame, if it hasn't happened already. :smack: TC make an error in judgment? No way, someone messed with his OTness. :buttkick: Some lowly non-persona messed with the great one. :stone: Would never occur to any scno to ask how the hell that happened, that a little peon could almost wipe out his royal greatness. :whipped: Kind of an iffy OTness, if ya ask me. :slap:

Same guys who installed his stereo?

renegade

Yep, meter checks for the whole crew coming soon!

JackStraw

Exactly!

The thought of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, excruciating hours in the course room, countless torture sessions with registrar and donations to the IASS and other fundraisers, and all an "SP" has to do is make you wrong and Poof! there goes all your OT-ness and parking-space-acquisition abilities!

Yep, another of flaming red flags that I saw, thought about and ignored.:duh:

I came to the conclusion that if (actually, it happened!) an OTVIII, ClVIII came up to me and was PISSED at me, all I had to do was give him the old "hairy eye-ball" and he slunk away, completely ineffective!:happydance:

Yet, I stayed in...:screwy::faceslap:

Jack

FoTi

Crusader
I wonder why the guys handling the wire didn't give him enough lift so that he would safely land on the roof rather than slamming into the side of the building????

Anyone who has worked in that industry could observe and would know that you can't trust the equipment or the crew 100% of the time and if they had any sense in their head they would take safety precautions when making a film.

So....TC breaks his ankle and everyone else who was making a living from that film is suddenly out of a job. He didn't only hurt himself.....he hurt anyone else connected with the making of that film. Whomever was in charge of/overseeing that film is an idiot for not insisting that a stunt double be used for that jump.

I think TC is an arrogant, inconsiderate AH...who seems to think he's the cat's meow. Looks to me like he's just a stupid idiot.

Doesn't look like Scientology has helped him to have any common sense in his life.

PTS? To what? To Whom? Maybe he has an enemy on the set? Maybe he's just PTS to himself?

I wish he'd wake up to the truth, but it will never happen as long as he's tied to the Church of Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

--snipped--

PTS? To what? To Whom? Maybe he has an enemy on the set? Maybe he's just PTS to himself?

ANSWER: PTS to Leah Remini, whistleblowing bestselling author ("Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood & Scientology") and host of a mega hit TV series ("The Aftermath").

Dr. Hubbard states that Tom cannot be PTS to Leah unless he has out ethics towards Leah. When his auditor asked him "WHAT OUT ETHICS DO YOU HAVE TOWARDS LEAH?", Tom could not think of anything. He then face ripped the auditor and COB send that auditor to the RPF for not indicating his FN (but instead noting down a Rockslam on Tom's worksheets).

We'd like to help Tom find his out-ethics towards Leah so he won't keep break his bones by crashing into walls and crashing the production stats of the movie he is starring in.

HELPFUL TIP FOR TOM: Hey Tom. Remember when you invited Leah to fly to Italy for your wedding as a special friend and VIP guest? That was cool! Hey, remember when you had Tommy Davis loudly face rip Leah by screaming "You don't have the fucking rank to ask that question!!!". That was so amazing that you didn't have any reasonableness about slamming her ethics in in front of all the other wedding guests! I mean, after all, Leah got out of her assigned seating and sat next to her best friend Jennifer Lopez that she brought to the wedding! What a bitch, right?! Hey Tom, remember when you had your new bridge Katie write a Knowledge Report on Leah for having fun at the wedding and just having fun applying her Grade 0 abilities to talk to anyone about anything? Yeah, we agree, she had no fucking right to ask where Shelly was or to talk to Jennifer without an approved written CSW. That fucking SP cunt, right?! But you got those KRs sent up line so that Leah could get "terminatedly handled", so that was very ethical of you Tom. Hey, remember when Leah then got ordered to report to Flag immediately. So cool that they ORDERED her, just like people in the military, right?! And you are an authority on the military, because you acted in the movies a few times where you wore a uniform, right? So cool! Hey remember when Leah got to Flag and they kept her there for several months to undergo brutal sec checking? Wow, you made it go right Tom, fuck her! And, Flag forced her to pay $300,000 for the reprogramming, so that has got to be greatest good, right? And you helped the Church Fair Game Leah then with her own personal "hate website" so her career would be ruined, that blew so much charge for me, Tom, and I know you must have laughed that crazy Tom Cruise laugh, right? Winning!!! You did all these things to save the planet, Tom, because you "never fear to hurt a comrade in a just cause", right Tom. Tom you are amazing. But, somehow Tom, you must have some overts against Leah. Are you sure you can't find any overts against Leah? Tom? Tom why are you laughing hysterically now? What's that? You are ordering me to indicate your FN? But, your needle is not floating Tom. And you haven't found your out ethics against Leah yet. Could you take another look in case you did any tiny, little overts against her? Nothing? Really? Okay, Tom, we better end off then and get your folder back to the CS. What's that? You don't want me to call you Tom. You want me to address you in session as Mr. Cruise. What? You want me to always say "Your needle is floating Mr. Cruise!"? But what if it's not floating? I see, you want me to always say that because you are ordering me to say that. Okay, then. Your needle is floating Mr. Cruise! End of Session"

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Mr. Cruise can NOT be PTS !

Billy Blowdown needs to go to cramming !

Why ? It's standard technology depending on to whom you are speaking !

How did Billy get such a crashing MU ?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
A lot of people think it's Cruise.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=86980#more-86980

Problem On Top Of Problem

SEPTEMBER 7, 2017

man-injured.jpg

EXCLUSIVE!

[Blind Gossip] This actor was injured this year. It was a bad enough injury to keep him sidelined for a while.

He will recover from the injury. However, he may now have a new problem!

He pretends that he is not on any meds and is just toughing it out, but he is really loving those pain pills and is having a tough time putting the bottle down.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Why would the org send out this mag after Tom's accident?View attachment 13839

ANSWER: The Hubbard Law of Commotion

REF: "In Scientology, for each and every policy or piece of tech, there is an equal and opposite policy and piece of tech."

Ergo, if Tom has three (3) famously FAILED MARRIAGES, per the PTS tech, it means he is a Potential Trouble Source...
And if Tom finds himself until brutal whistleblowing disreputable attack by worldwide media, ex-Scientologists, entertainment TV, documentaries, magazines, newspapers, radio shows, YouTube Videos, TV Series (e.g. "The Aftermath"), authors and innumerable websites...
And if Tom gets injured in an accident during a film stunt...

He is 100%, unquestionably PTS.

He is also 100%, unquestionably NOT PTS.

Tom is simply experiencing counter-intention from the degraded beings that live on this planet. He is handling this planet. He is putting order into this planet. It's not his fault that virtually every being he encounters on this planet and/or allows "on his lines" is a degraded being, of abysmally low rank.

Tom's rank is that of a big being. A very, very, very big being! Only two (2) beings in the universe are bigger--LRH and COB.

Alas! The unspeakable indignities that a messianic moviestar is forced to suffer by having to interface with DBs tryng to pull him down to their pathetic level!

Tom's not PTS, he's simply experiencing a "counter-intention incident". Confusion is blowing off! On this planet!!

Be sure to write a success story!

CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR FREE DOWNLOADABLE SUCCESS STORY FORMS