What's new

Fact Leah Remini's stepdad practices Independent Scientology shows she has no bias

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The fact Leah Remini's stepdad practices Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology -- i.e., Independent Scientology -- shows, if anything, only that she is not motivated by religous bias, but is intead motivated by the abuse and other wrongful conduct of the corporate "Church" of Scientology.

Scientology STAND League Twitter accounts are now trying to make much of the fact that Leah Remini's stepdad practices Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology -- i.e., Independent Scientology. For example:

https://twitter.com/SSStandLeague/status/904225430378512385

bJOs30O.png

https://twitter.com/LeahRemini/status/824030476834738177

03ILQYi.png

The point the Scientology STAND League accounts are trying to make is at best opaque, if not simply psychotic. Leah is obviously not responsible for her stepfather's spiritual and religious decisions, nor is he responsible for her's.

More fundementally, and far more importantly, the fact Leah Remini's stepdad practices Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology -- i.e., Independent Scientology -- shows, if anything, only that Leah is not motivated by religous bias, but is intead motivated by the abuse and other wrongful conduct of the corporate "Church" of Scientology.

Leah Remini's concerns, and the show Scientology and the Aftermath, were never about the beliefs of Scientology as such or in isolation, but instead were always about the "Church" of Scientology's abuse and wrongful conduct. The tweets by the STAND League accounts only serve to make this plain for all to see.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Re: Fact Leah Remini's stepdad practices Independent Scientology shows she has no bia

As usual with $cientology :footbullet:...

Irayam

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Fact Leah Remini's stepdad practices Independent Scientology shows she has no bia

"Scientology"
Quotation marks.
Does that mean it isn't really scientology?
If it isnt scientology, then what's the problem for Leah?

That aside, apart from those who have extreme black and white thinking, it is a non-event. Who hasn't got relatives with different beliefs?

If these tweets are aimed at the general public its a fail. If it's aimed at Sci's then there is proof you can be connected to anyone AND go up the bridge. He doesn't look like someone devastated by the loss of eternity or like he has developed an insatiable appetite for acorns. Where do you sign up?

What has this to do with discrimination?
The only discrimination I see is questioning the validity of someone's religious practices outside of the corporate church. Isn't that prejudice and bigotry?

Terril park

Sponsor

The fact Leah Remini's stepdad practices Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology -- i.e., Independent Scientology -- shows, if anything, only that she is not motivated by religous bias, but is intead motivated by the abuse and other wrongful conduct of the corporate "Church" of Scientology.

Scientology STAND League Twitter accounts are now trying to make much of the fact that Leah Remini's stepdad practices Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology -- i.e., Independent Scientology. For example:

https://twitter.com/SSStandLeague/status/904225430378512385

bJOs30O.png

https://twitter.com/LeahRemini/status/824030476834738177

03ILQYi.png

The point the Scientology STAND League accounts are trying to make is at best opaque, if not simply psychotic. Leah is obviously not responsible for her stepfather's spiritual and religious decisions, nor is he responsible for her's.

More fundementally, and far more importantly, the fact Leah Remini's stepdad practices Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology -- i.e., Independent Scientology -- shows, if anything, only that Leah is not motivated by religous bias, but is intead motivated by the abuse and other wrongful conduct of the corporate "Church" of Scientology.

Leah Remini's concerns, and the show Scientology and the Aftermath, were never about the beliefs of Scientology as such or in isolation, but instead were always about the "Church" of Scientology's abuse and wrongful conduct. The tweets by the STAND League accounts only serve to make this plain for all to see.

This is probably the best promotion the independent/Freezone has
ever had. The readers will be scientologists all of whom will have
had some unpleasant experience with CO$.

phenomanon

Canyon

This is probably the best promotion the independent/Freezone has
ever had. The readers will be scientologists all of whom will have
had some unpleasant experience with CO$.

That's a true fact.

CommunicatorIC

The Rapid Reaction Team at the Scientology STAND League is again making an incomprehensble argument about Leah's stepdad praticising Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology.

QY1V0ST.png

Are they making this argument because they are ignorant, uneducated, not actually allowed to WATCH the show they are criticizing, or all of the above?

Were they not allowed to watch the Season 2, Special No. 1, which featured Independent Scientologists?

Leah has repeatedly made it clear that she doesn't have a problem with people, including her stepdad, praciticing Scientology outside the corporate "Church" of Scientology. She has a problem with the abuse that currently occurs only within the corporate "Church" of Scientology. Thus, there is no hypocrisy involved.

Is this really so very hard? Is this really beyond their ability to comprehend? Even with Study Tech? SMDH.

Last edited:

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Keeping in mind that his Ron-ness plagiarized much, if not most of "his" tech, and that much of the early stuff (from my personal beginning days) struck me as common sense or general knowledge, much of scn seemed to be workable and even useful info.

That some continue to find some of it useful, who am I to contradict them? I found some of it to be exactly that: common sense or general knowledge.

If one can keep to that and skip the 1984-ish parts, then - why not?

I mean, draw your own line. It's good to this point and after that, umm, not so much.

I, for one, am in America where you get to decide what you want to believe. (No matter how nuts I may think you are.)

Jack

CommunicatorIC

You know, I've seen a lot of crap from the "Church," the so-called "religion," of Scientology over the years, but for some reason right now I find this particuarly disgusting and loathsome.

rhL0EKg.png

The fact they put the word "Scientologist" in quotation marks makes it clear that they know their "argument" is specious. That, to be more precise, they are completely full of shit.

They are an embarrassment to mankind.