What's new

Hubbard Biopic

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
There has been no shortage of documentary films made about Hubbard over the years but I find it really odd that a full blown documentary about his entire career (also known as a 'biopic' I believe) has yet to be made. Why is this I wonder? I'm absolutely certain that it would make millions at the 'box-office'.

Last edited:

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
The show would be filled with what he DID NOT DO, DID NOT DISCOVER, DID NOT ACCOMPLISH, DID NOT SAVE.... who would pay good money to see a fraud do nothing. Oh... yea the ScioBots would... OOoooops!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
The show would be filled with what he DID NOT DO, DID NOT DISCOVER, DID NOT ACCOMPLISH, DID NOT SAVE.... who would pay good money to see a fraud do nothing. Oh... yea the ScioBots would... OOoooops!

C'mon Miss Ellie, love him or loathe him (and I loathe him) his story is astonishing, utterly fascinating. If I had the money I'd start work on the film tomorrow, and I'm sure that given the right publicity it would be a sell-out.

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Haven't we had enough of his life story with all the events we HAD TO endure every year? Enforced Ron mag purchases, crappy calendars year after year?

Watching a film of DM behind the scenes coup, abuse, crimes and TC parties, that one I'd stand in line for.