What's new

Collero and Lightning

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Paul Haggis seems to provide the smoking gun that Marty has sold out to the cult.

https://tonyortega.org/2017/09/23/d...n-after-scientologys-latest-smear/#more-42646

By blurting out information they could only get by reading our emails, by revealing the names Collero and Lightning, the church itself has announced that Marty is providing them confidential information and actively colluding with the church.

I also sensed a veiled threat from Paul Haggis to Marty Rathbun

So, now I write this note: Marty, I don’t know what you are doing or what you hope to gain by it, but I am afraid it is going to explode in your face.

Any predictions on how this one ends?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't get a threat. I get that Paul, as a man of integrity, knows Marty just dove into a pile of shit, and that karma is a bitch, as one's own actions bring a crap load down on one's head. Again and again. It is hard to paddle out without a paddle, and Marty sold his to dm. Shit is about to explode into Marty's face, but it is the result of his own actions. Nobody needs to do anything to Marty. He already did it to himself.

That's my take on it.

Lone Star

Crusader
I don't get a threat. I get that Paul, as a man of integrity, knows Marty just dove into a pile of shit, and that karma is a bitch, as one's own actions bring a crap load down on one's head. Again and again. It is hard to paddle out without a paddle, and Marty sold his to dm. Shit is about to explode into Marty's face, but it is the result of his own actions. Nobody needs to do anything to Marty. He already did it to himself.

That's my take on it.

Well Marty will always have Alanzo in his corner at least.

And with an ally like that, well.....

:bwahaha:

Lone Star

Crusader
Hmmm I dunno. He may have even lost "Alanzo - the great apologist" with this one. How the hell can it be defended? Even with Alanzos imagination?

I guess you haven't taken a look at his blog lately. He has a very "creative" imagination.

(He's been promoting Marty's vids over the past week or so in the name of...ahem....discussing them in context....ahem).

Oh for god's sake let's cut out the "internecine spear chucking"!! Stop it Dragon Lady!! :lol:

Lone Star

Crusader
You started it!:hemademe:

Yeah that's true. In reality my hope is to get a post dedicated to me on alanzosblog.com. To be called out for who I truly am...An "Anti-Scientology Tribal Spear Chucker". Or a "Hate filled bitter soul who's been brainwashed by the Dragon Queen".

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yeah that's true. In reality my hope is to get a post dedicated to me on alanzosblog.com. To be called out for who I truly am...An "Anti-Scientology Tribal Spear Chucker". Or a "Hate filled bitter soul who's been brainwashed by the Dragon Queen".

You're headed in the right direction. Be sure to bring up the incredible, almost unbelievable hypocrisy, the leaps of logic and the stalkerish actions he's been up to lately. In time young fella, you may get your post.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Well Marty will always have Alanzo in his corner at least.

And with an ally like that, well.....

:bwahaha:

Yup, you were right:

This from Alanzo regarding the Paul Haggis story on the Bunker:

And so here we go: Oscar winner Paul Haggis uses a whole blog post on Tony Ortega’s blog to take down Marty Rathbun and do his best to discredit him and seal Marty’s fate as a turncoat spy.

No outrage about the violation of privacy. Nothin.

Lone Star

Crusader
Yup, you were right:

This from Alanzo regarding the Paul Haggis story on the Bunker:

No outrage about the violation of privacy. Nothin.

Isn't that just special?

images

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

That's my take on it.

Maybe not direct, but certainly indirect. As it stands, Emma is correct that he's utterly discredited to everyone. But "blow up in your face"? I think Paul Haggis expects some bigger fail.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Er, Marty, Alanzo, and Oracle, how shall I put it,...

whatever-saint-jpg.13823

;)

Attachments

• whatever + saint.jpg
    whatever + saint.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 84

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Marty's sense of self importance, his desire to be known as powerful leader coupled with a 'know best - I am smart and literate person even though I am really not' is part of the problem. But more importantly, in this matter with the lawsuits, the videos and stuff, for the church, Its all about leverage. Whatever hold they have on Marty, its working.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Marty's sense of self importance, his desire to be known as powerful leader coupled with a 'know best - I am smart and literate person even though I am really not' is part of the problem. But more importantly, in this matter with the lawsuits, the videos and stuff, for the church, Its all about leverage. Whatever hold they have on Marty, its working.
Didn't Martay's hero Ronnie have something to say about "self importance" that the "not-too-bright have a bad point on the button: self importance"

Maybe Martay's self importance is a measure of his 'not-too-brightness.'

:cool: Ha! I got to use "-ness" again!:yay:

Jack

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

That's my take on it.
I agree. DM will use the LRH playbook in dealing with Marty "When someone attacks me, I never forget, always even the score". If Marty ever left the Church, and then signed himself back over to them, he can expect to get screwed.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Didn't Martay's hero Ronnie have something to say about "self importance" that the "not-too-bright have a bad point on the button: self importance"

Maybe Martay's self importance is a measure of his 'not-too-brightness.'

:cool: Ha! I got to use "-ness" again!:yay:

Jack
Too funny!!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I agree. DM will use the LRH playbook in dealing with Marty "When someone attacks me, I never forget, always even the score". If Marty ever left the Church, and then signed himself back over to them, he can expect to get screwed.

Unless he was an OSA op all along. I sort of dismissed that whole conspiracy theory when Mosey sued the cult, but is it time to consider revisiting that?

elwood

Patron with Honors
A number of posts back someone mentioned that Marty had stated he was unemployable. He's not unemployable because he's an ex-scientlogist or because of any trouble the CoS might cause him with a prospective employer. He's unemployable because he has no education or marketable skills.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Unless he was an OSA op all along. I sort of dismissed that whole conspiracy theory when Mosey sued the cult, but is it time to consider revisiting that?
Yes. It had crossed my mind on several occasions that Marty might have just been an OSA op. Although it may seem far-fetched, is it any more difficult to believe than the idea that all Scientology protesters are paid by a big farmer? (Monsanto? Hehehe.) In an organisation that produces nothing of real value, and gets well paid for it, there's plenty of scope for playing long, tricky games of that nature.

W.