What's new

Accomplishments of Anonymous/Critics

Terril park

Sponsor
You got that right. It wasn't that long ago I was considering doing all that stuff like it would actually do something. Jason Beghe will go down as having done an enormous amount of good for this endeavor and I hope I have the chance to thank him some day as his video was what started the wake up for yours truly.

I like this thread. This to me is what ESMB should be about. Ending this nightmare so other people don't get hurt. I'm really getting fed up with all the talk of the "Freezone" or if the "Tech" works or not. Who gives a fuck? Whatever wins I may have received become irrelevant when it becomes apparent I gave huge amounts of money to help a very bad organization and ended up depriving myself of many years of my own resources. I could have had a house or money in the bank instead I am a slave to an enormous debt. And I got out lucky compared to what others lost. Enough of this menace to society.

God bless anonymous! I admit I do cringe a bit when I hear the ones that quote "Anonymous is legion" and stuff like that but it occurred to me that the guys who say that stuff don't really seem to represent it anyway. What I have been most impressed by it is the wit, intelligence, and the spirit of play that the "church" is totally devoid of. And if they can get people already in to think, and make people avoid getting in then more power to them.

The "spirit of play" on the streets is beautiful. :)

byte301

Crusader
I like this thread. This to me is what ESMB should be about. Ending this nightmare so other people don't get hurt. I'm really getting fed up with all the talk of the "Freezone" or if the "Tech" works or not. Who gives a fuck? Whatever wins I may have received become irrelevant when it becomes apparent I gave huge amounts of money to help a very bad organization and ended up depriving myself of many years of my own resources. I could have had a house or money in the bank instead I am a slave to an enormous debt. And I got out lucky compared to what others lost. Enough of this menace to society.

I'm with you Thrak! The instant I learned what elron did to people on the Apollo I laid down any thought of ever doing any $cientology again. I will never contribute another cent of my money or minute of my time in support of that cult. I am a sworn enemy of scientology and I am proud to admit it.

Pixie

Crusader
I'm with you Thrak! The instant I learned what elron did to people on the Apollo I laid down any thought of ever doing any $cientology again. I will never contribute another cent of my money or minute of my time in support of that cult. I am a sworn enemy of scientology and I am proud to admit it.

:thumbsup:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "spirit of play" on the streets is beautiful. :)

Sorry Terril you seem like a nice guy and I don't mean to offend but you really lost me when I posted how they just blatantly ripped me off for several thousand dollars and you said what you thought would be the "on policy" solution. "On policy"? I bet if L Ron Hubbard himself read that he wouldn't be able to stop laughing for a half hour. I really don't know how to respond to that. And when you consider policy includes bankrupting individuals, forcing young women to have abortions, stealing, lying and God knows whatever else I don't see how anyone could be concerned what policy says. And to read here that some have had abortions and to know what a large part children are of ones life, and to hear that they suppressed knowledge of asbestos cutting short the lives of who knows how many, and they would have bankrupted me if I hadn't left, and to read of all the other things it starts to get a bit personal and I have gotten a bit angry about it. So sorry if I have lost my spirit of play but where is that when somebody jams a bayonet in your gut? What this "church" does is no different than that in my opinion.