What's new

After OT8 the tech is free

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
The CofS will never be able to release the tech above OT8 for the simple reason that they have nothing to release. They need to keep people paying for their next patron status and being cozy with DM.
After OT8 all you need to do is study and apply existing materials.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The CofS will never be able to release the tech above OT8 for the simple reason that they have nothing to release. They need to keep people paying for their next patron status and being cozy with DM.
The "tech" is free -- and worth every penny.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
How cool, Ralph is still alive in 2018. How is the weather at Semmering hills now, enough snow ? And enough Sliwowitz ?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Exactly, that's all you need to do to qualify as an OT 8.

You don't have to be able to exteriorize, levitate, postulate or demonstrate that you are "total cause over life"!

You don't have to be subjective/objective cause over matter, energy, space and time either!

You don't even have to do anything else requiring supernatural OT powers!

"All you need to do is study and apply existing materials". Those materials will describe to you in glorious detail all about the miraculous OTs that nobody ever met. In that sense, Scientology is not a religion. It's the study of 20th century mythology.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Exactly, that's all you need to do to qualify as an OT 8.

You don't have to be able to exteriorize or demonstrate that you are "total cause over life"!

You don't have to be subjective/objective cause over matter, energy, space and time either!

You don't even have to do anything else requiring supernatural OT powers!

"All you need to do is study and apply existing materials". Those materials will describe to you in glorious detail all about the miraculous OTs that nobody ever met. In that sense, Scientology is not a religion. It's the study of 20th century mythology.

spot on buddy! LOL

Scientology is the 20th century study of the OT mythology:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_mythology

"Greek mythology is the body of myths and teachings that belong to the ancient Greeks, concerning their gods and heroes, the nature of the world, and the origins and significance of their own cult and ritual practices. It was a part of the religion in ancient Greece. Modern scholars refer to and study the myths in an attempt to shed light on the religious and political institutions of ancient Greece and its civilization, and to gain understanding of the nature of myth-making itself."

My oh my, how history repeats itself.

Three ships in the original Sea Org are known as the Apollo, Diana and Athena. All three of these Greek mythology figures have busts that one can buy online.

In Scientology, we have the bust of L Ron Hubbard in every org. LOL

Can you believe people actually clap to the bust of L Ron Hubbard, or a picture of him. LOL

In Scientology we have in the PR/Marketing Series "that people only buy Ron's brand", and thus it is important to promote that. Nowadays, it's important to sue people who wish to keep the work free, which Ron said he did, and yet Scientology sues people for trademark or copyright. LOL

Understanding is to understand Ron's rhetoric. LOL

I presume, one day soon, we will have a bust of DM in every org. LOL

Hey DM, we need a bust of you in every org or mission as well, make it go right dude! Put Sherman on the job, I'm sure he can put in words how you are the gate keeper to the front door of infinity.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
1. So, all of the so-called OT levels are just pre-OT levels?

2. Maybe they should just go back and refer to the writings of Aleister Crowley and just do creative processing above OT8? ;)

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
When people reach OT8 they'll have to learn how to deal with people asking them about OT abilities.

Obviously they can't demonstrate these abilities because they haven't got any so they have to learn to talk about universes and so on and so forth just like the old blowhard himself did.

That's why they need to study the materials. To learn the art of bullshitting from the master.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
I don't understand why the management of Scientology doesn't just publish any bullshit as OT9 and 10?
Who will complain or who won't want to write a success story afterwards?

Irayam

HelluvaHoax!

I don't understand why the management of Scientology doesn't just publish any bullshit as OT9 and 10?

Irayam
LOL

That is the entire pathetic punchline of the world''s fastest spreading joke, Scientology.

I hate to brag, but the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) could have hired me to write a credible version of OT 9 and OT 10. When I have sometimes posted an ersatz LRH policy/bulletin over the past 9 years, there have been some really miffed ex-Scientologists here who got upset that they were fooled into thinking it was authentic. As much fun as it can be to throw down one of those "hoaxes", I have been very careful not to kick that hornet's nest too often, LOL.

So, instead of hiring HelluvaHoax to write their most advanced "scripture", there is an alternative. They could simply FIND AN ARCANE LRH REFERENCE and blow it up into a OT level, much like they did with the entirely "SuperPower" comments Hubbard once made becoming a 30-year, $200,000,000 ultra-high-tech "Mecca" building in Clearwater that was destined to save the planet!

It's not even that hard to find a little-known gem of Hubbardian cosmic consciousness in all those tens of millions of words and lectures he gave! One such example comes to mind that, by way of example, would be suitable for OT 9; it's a very rare little LRH audio tape from Philadelphia recorded in April of 1953. I attended a "briefing" once that had the "super-confidential" tape which was only a little over 3 minutes long. It was an orphaned piece of the Philadelphia Doctorate Course that was never published along with the other 76 lectures, each of approximately 1 hour in length.

Because it was not a full 60 minute lecture, they didn't try to add the 3-minute snippet to any other lecture, so it just became an "orphan" that was preserved in the LRH Archives.

In any case, in that brief audio capture, Hubbard stated that:

"In all the vast space of the MEST universe, there is a terrible booby trap that nobody ever noticed for some odd reason. In fact, I can tell you now that our research has conclusively proven that there is a very good reason nobody ever stumbled upon it--because "it" is not an "it, don't you see? It was not meant to be seen or perceived. It was not even part of the MEST universe. How can this be? Because, and note this very well indeed--it was an intention. That's what lays beneath the trap that beings quite happily fell into. Intention, now isn't that fascinating. What intention could possibly trap a one billion horsepower thetan? Well, it is the un-seen, un-inspected intention. Naturally I am speaking here about a subject that no man has ever discussed, so if you are feeling a little unsettled, there is a very good reason, you are not supposed to know about this secret. The intentions that have covertly hog-tied the spirit of man are the intentions left behind by the beings that went before him. That's the best trap ever conceived of in the history of this universe. Some fella back in the Star Mist Galaxy or whatever they named it, well he was doing just fine, soaring through some planetary system at speeds greater than the speed of light. And this fella hits the rocket accelerator when he was supposed to hit the brake or some meaningless little goof--and his whole rig explodes and that's the end of him. Well, not entirely it seems. Because after the explosion even though his MEST body is gone, his final thought is still imprinted on the physical world at that very location. Sort of a thetan blood splatter left on the sidewalk where he got flattened. Yes, well, he thought at that moment, "I'm never going to accelerate because braking is much safer!" Don't you see the random madness of how that intention just sticks to the physical world at that moment because it's a pro-survival conclusion that the being considers indispensable to his future survival. Well, a couple hundred million years later they've built a supermarket at that location and someone is walking through the parking lot and they begin to get this awful queasy feeling, because they unknowingly walked right through that location where the intention was hung up. Zoing! And they think to themselves, maybe I shouldn't be trying to get ahead so much in my work, maybe I should hit the brake and be more careful so I don't lose my job or my health. It's complete madness, do you see? They are now wearing that ancient intention, it's stuck to their thetan like that kids' game of tag---you know, "you're it!". And boy is he ever "it" because he's now doing a life continuum for that intention and he will not let go of it because the intention itself has the patina and promise of helping him survive. When you find and unglue yourself from one of those abandoned intentions, you will suddenly experience the greatest thetan booster anyone ever imagined!" (- LRH audio briefing; Philadelphia Graduation talk of 4/01/53)

This would work quite well, don't you think? The OT level would consist of the Pre-OT using the meter to find the "intention" they picked up which explains any physical condition or problem they currently suffer from in their life. That level could go on for quite a number of years until they have "cleared" every stop and counter-intention on their lines that explains why they are not yet OT even though they were OT 8!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

PART II:

The only other info that might help is this. All of that above quote (previous post) was made up. A hoax. But it sounded more than good enough to make Scientologists have the biggest win of their entire Bridge, right?

I'll even throw in a free marketing campaign where it is scientifically asserted that: "ONE SESSION ON THIS NEW ADVANCED LEVEL CAN PRODUCE MORE CASE GAIN THAN THE ENTIRETY OF THE BRIDGE AUDITING THAT CAME BEFORE IT!

Well, that was kind of fun, right? LOL. What? No? You are pissed? LOL. Okay, in that case please be sure to use the attacked blank forms to send in your KRs on the unscrupulous perpetrator of this dastardly hoax! LOL.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
PART II:

The only other info that might help is this. All of that above quote (previous post) was made up. A hoax. But it sounded more than good enough to make Scientologists have the biggest win of their entire Bridge, right?

I'll even throw in a free marketing campaign where it is scientifically asserted that: "ONE SESSION ON THIS NEW ADVANCED LEVEL CAN PRODUCE MORE CASE GAIN THAN THE ENTIRETY OF THE BRIDGE AUDITING THAT CAME BEFORE IT!

Well, that was kind of fun, right? LOL. What? No? You are pissed? LOL. Okay, in that case please be sure to use the attacked blank forms to send in your KRs on the unscrupulous perpetrator of this dastardly hoax! LOL.

LOL!
In 2018, I guess you just have to use the Times new roman font in green or red to satisfy the few Scientologists left!!
I don't have your talent HelluvaHoax!, but I made a parody of HCOB almost 30 years ago whose subject was the Ouch! Assists...

HelluvaHoax!

LOL!
In 2018, I guess you just have to use the Times new roman font in green or red to satisfy the few Scientologists left!!
I don't have your talent HelluvaHoax!, but I made a parody of HCOB almost 30 years ago whose subject was the Ouch! Assists...

LOL

Per Don Hubbard (Ron's estranged twin brother and Founder of the Church of Hoaxology) there is a senior axiom which states that:

"All parodies on Hubbard's Hoax are basically good".

Thirty years ago, wow, cool! That was just after our dear Commodore scientifically proved that an OT could exteriorize at will and didn't need a body.

I've stayed in regular theta com with our Founder since '86 when he was forced to by-pass his encumbrance. He tells me (verbatim channeling): "I love that crazy parody you people post on ESMB down there post on earth! Reminds me of the crazy OT fantasy shit I made up--that you credulous losers paid me billions of dollars for! LOL. Earlier this morning I read your bogus OT IX reference and laughed so hard that calmag came out of my nose! ML, Ron"

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
PART II:

You bitch! LOL. You got me again. I was completely convinced that orphaned PDC quote you wrote was really hubbard. It "sounded" exactly like him. Are you sure you aren't one of hubbard's bodies-in-pawn?

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
"After OTVIII all you have to do is study and apply existing materials"?!? What were you doing before OTVIII?

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

Irayam
They are already on shaky ground. One good flap at that level could see the Holy $$ flow stop or reverse.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Ralph!

I'm glad to see you still punch in here. I'm the reincarnation of the deformed dwarf Commander Birdsong. I was in exile and lurking when you punched in complaining of some sort of dissonant psychic/spiritual phenomena and asking if others here had any similar experiences. I forget the details but it was something I could relate to. I take it you're doing OK now?

Love ya!

Keep up the good work.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
PART II:

"Star Mist Galaxy" blew your cover. lrh would have chosen something like, Black Snake or Vapor-9 guLAXy. Just saying.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Irayam
That didn't work with OT 8.