What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It's not a "who"...not a "terminal".

It's a stupid where Hu666ard claimed there was a civilization on Venus.

Literally...anything associated with Scientology when viewed under a microscope is beyond stupid.

Another list:

Sea Org uniforms
Captain Bill
Thursday before 2 pm
ML...as in "Much Love"
Operation Freakout
Yes I know...

Everything is beyond stupid and likely retard...this is why it's to shameful :oops:

The words
the costumes
the fabricated sci-fi worlds
the fake navy
the fake medals
the fake confessionals
the fake ghosts
the fake train on venus
the fake reincarnated buddha
the fake powers
the fake truth
the fake gains of fake powerful levels

the fake metaphysics
the fake axioms
the fake research
the fake prison
the fake justice
the fake fake planet salvaging
Loyal officers
target 2
Boot camps
labour camps

Not the least
fake religious rituals
fake ministers
I mean we were all minister of the cult...
Pouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

The small kids fake navy army

the fake OT stories with ghosts stucked in your body, and DC 8 and bombs and volcanoes...

And some people out of the cult
who read this board
and still work as slaves to put aside money to buy this mental illness
while some other have the effrontery to recruit people on the board, in order to fool them
aaaaaaagainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.:oops: (pathetic)

They desperately want to be put 2 cans of tomatoe soup in hands, plugged to a lie detector, and be asked
if they have charge on those stupid events that never ever happened but in a mentally and intoxicated ill mind of a fooler, liar, sociopath, small kids abuser, malignant narcissistic fucker pseudo guru... with rotten teeth , unable to get his dick straight up vertical before 2pm on thursdays, but masturbated wanked like a bonobo monkey, till his testicles hung low...

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Off topics...

Speaking of testicles...'*cough*

2 weeks ago I felt on the sacrum and had to get Xrays.
I was quite exhausted since I didn't slept for few days
so I told the X-rays technician that I felt on my sacrum

He looked at me like this :wacko:

When I came back home, it took me a while to realize that I said: ''I felt on my ''scrotum ''

OMG :eek:

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
It wasn't a past life incident nor was it something that he fooled himself into believing.

It was a bold faced lie where he claimed he was on Venus much like he claimed he sat on the Van Allen Belt.

Now...get this...he's "allergic" to freight locomotives. Do you suppose that's where the Asthma/Allergy Rundown came from? Is that why when he dropped his encumberance its ass was pumped full of Vistaril to handle his freight locomotive allergy?

Why would Ron need Vistaril to handle allergies? Does that mean that the Asthma/Allergy Rundown doesn't work?

I could never understand how an exterior disembodied thetan could be "run down" by anything so I guess Ron was physically on Venus.

What an OT!

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
We already brought Alanzo back once previously on an amnesty, and I was one of the ones supporting it back at that time. Upon his arrival he acted like an ass. Anyone can go back and read the threads from his last days here and see for themselves.
My only suggestion would be that amnesty not be offered to those who pissed all over their past amnesty(ies), like this guy. I would advocate Arnie's amnesty however as he's proven his value as an ex to the ex movement, none of that flippy floppy shit.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
My only suggestion would be that amnesty not be offered to those who pissed all over their past amnesty(ies), like this guy. I would advocate Arnie's amnesty however as he's proven his value as an ex to the ex movement, none of that flippy floppy shit.
There's a number of people I'd love to have back here, and Arnie is one of them for sure! :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Just ask what would Ron do. He might even answer.....
LOL

Yes, he might. . .

But, even if he doesn't answer, I already know with great certainty what Ron would do.

Because he would always do the same thing. . .

1. Lie & defraud others, so as to steal all their money, time & PR currency.
2. Blame & viciously attack others for the personal, civil & criminal uproar from #1.
3. Blow, go on the run and later establish a new geographic center for his scams.

Anyone wishing to get in com with Ron at this time can do so at the following address:

L. Ron Hubbard
c/o Mr. E. Sandwich
ste # 11
1111 Church Way
Zenutopia, Target II
Deep Space, This Sector
You can always write to Ron at: [email protected]

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yo!

Programmer Guy!

WRONG!!!

If a person familiar with Hebrew verb tense structure put the Elron Tall Tale about almost getting hit by a freight train on Venus under an Elect Ron microscope (and no other microscope) he she or it will quickly discover that it translates quickly easily and unassailably into guy talk. He is CONFESSING HIS SIN TO GOD AND MAN with that story. Recorded for examination IN PERPETUITY.

And a person not fluent or flatulent in Hebrew verb tense structure in possession of the Captain Midnight Secret Decoder Ring he she or it was issued by their High School English instructor can quickly decode the exact same result.

This is guy talk.

What Ron is saying when he said this is he was balling some female, a teenbopper, a middle-aged divorcee, a student in The Academy on the Apollo or at Saint Hill, a hippie, a hooker, a ho', a horny Australian wife of a close friend whatever; all I know for certain it was female and it was probably either homo sapien or homo novis and Mary Sue caught him and fukkin' UNLOADED!!! all over him. Mary Sue is the freight train.

Obviously.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mary Sue is the freight train.

Obviously.
That's nonsense - this ugly old witch is far away of being venus , the goddess of love:

400px-Venus_botticelli_detail.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Great one HH!!!

Yer on the TOP OF YOUR GAME!!! today.

Give us your best as long as you can...
Thanks, brother man.

The quantity/quality of the Muse's generosity is always an inverse-ratio to my interest/willingness to confront/complete vital business work that must be completed during any given time period.

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Guanoloco
It wasn't a past life incident nor was it something that he fooled himself into believing. It was a bold faced lie where he claimed he was on Venus much like he claimed he sat on the Van Allen Belt.

I could never understand how an exterior disembodied thetan could be "run down" by anything so I guess Ron was physically on Venus.

Imagine the sheer quantitative/qualitative INDOCTRINATION that ALL the Scientologists listening to that lecture must have previously downloaded----for NO ONE to stand up and ask him that question during the lecture?

Grown adults, terrified to interrupt Ron's ludicrous lies--while he was tape recording sacred universal truths.

So, when I read your post, I asked myself: What would a Scientologist think is the answer? Therefore, I time traveled back to when I was in the cult to see what I would have answered.

MY SCIENTOLOGY SELF ANSWERED: "Well, could it have been a body-in-pawn that he was controlling on another planet?"

MY CURRENT SP SELF THEN RESPONDED: "LOL, STFU! That's stupid! You don't really believe that, do you?"

MY SCIENTOLOGY SELF ANSWERED: "Um, well there's a lot of really freaky stuff in the universe that MIGHT be true. I mean If people can really go exterior after doing all the OT levels, I think everyone can go to Venus or any other place in the universe and see for themselves what's really going on. That would be sooooo cool, I hope I am not the only person who does OT levels and still can't exteriorize!"

MY CURRENT SP SELF THEN RESPONDS: "No, that whole 'bodies in pawn' is really stupid. Get your shit together, dude! The only "bodies in pawn" in Scientology are the Scientologists' bodies who are in pawn shops to hock their few remaining valuables in order to pay the loan payments for the last dozen case cracking rundowns that were guaranteed to handle the part of their bank that prevented them from flourishing & prospering."

MY SCIENTOLOGY SELF ANSWERS: "But......"

MY CURRENT SP SELF INTERRUPTS: "Dude! Fuggedaboudit! The shit doesn't work. How long are you going to pretend and keep ruining your life. Get off this ride, buddy, go start your life."

MY SCIENTOLOGY SELF ANSWERS: "Um........yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I just need a little break from Scientology. I can always continue it later, if I decide to, right?"

MY CURRENT SP SELF SAYS: "LOL. Here's your keys pal. Go take a long drive, crank up the tunes and see if you can clear your mind that way."

Veda

Sponsor
When googling Alanzo's blog this appears:

You+don%27t+have+permission+to+access+phpmyadmin+on+this+server.JPG

Is Alanzo having another nervous breakdown? Is this a temporary glitch?

Can anyone else access Aalnzo's blog?

Something very unbalanced seems to be occurring in Alanzo's world.

Veda

Sponsor
Alanzo's blog was available few minutes ago.;)
Interesting. Well, I'm being blocked.

In my opinion, Alanzo is no longer in control of either his videos or his blog.

He, occasionally, tries to maintain credibility by denouncing Hubbard and even Miscavige.

However, his basic Scientology Inc. talking points, word per word, are unchanged.

Alanzo has become the successor to (fake critic) "Bernie."

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
It wasn't a past life incident nor was it something that he fooled himself into believing.

It was a bold faced lie where he claimed he was on Venus much like he claimed he sat on the Van Allen Belt.

Now...get this...he's "allergic" to freight locomotives. Do you suppose that's where the Asthma/Allergy Rundown came from? Is that why when he dropped his encumberance its ass was pumped full of Vistaril to handle his freight locomotive allergy?

Why would Ron need Vistaril to handle allergies? Does that mean that the Asthma/Allergy Rundown doesn't work?

What an OT!
It apparently never dawned on his "Total Cause" mind that soon the Russians and Americans would take numerous pictures of Venus and test it's surface temperatures which would extinguish his lunatics claims about the planet entirely.
It's 10 times hotter than the hottest days in Phoenix with a terrain that would prohibit the laying of train tracks.
And being there are no more places to go to than there are places to leave from, as it's a vastness of nothingness it would be pointless to have trains there.
He also likes to describe other planets as like it was here in the 1950's and 1960"s, as though no one has evolved as much as we have here.
But then on the other hand he made wild claims of "space opera" and intergalactic federations running amok but basically he simply talked out of his ass and those at close proximity to him let him get away with it all by never calling him on any of his multitudinous exaggerations and out and out lies.
He was an utter fraud, why didn't I see that, my parents and relatives sure saw it, I'll never know why.
Maybe I was just another desperate soul and those of us found the escapism in his words that we sought.
I forget all the formulas but it seems to me that his "non-existence formula" was about making yourself known and provide what's "wanted & needed" so as to more up to the next condition.
Well he just took every hope and aspiration that mankind had and put it all in a big basket and proclaimed that he found the way for everyone to get what they wanted and needed through him and his Scientology.
He just spun a huge illusion and had the do do heads 8-c'd right off their little yellow buses and routed onto staff where they could parrot all the pro Scientology lingo that they could get pounded into their heads and these were the ones who brought it all to life as lifted off of the printed page.
He didn't need for anything nor did he even need to entrap us because he enticed us to entrap each other.
FSM commissions to boot.
Bottom line is we trapped ourselves and each other by parroting his lying ass full of propaganda.
Not to be worded like an EP at the examiner but I do think I've just slightly shifted my point of view more in that direction.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Don't fall for Alanzos rhetoric. He is not an expert in scientology or dianetics, only a rhetorical speaker of his viewpoint. Why do I say that, simply because he is not "clear" or "OT". Per Hubbard'. Nobody is who has been involved is.

I've said many times on his blog that the only discussion about dianetics and/or scientology should be about "clear" and "OT". Alanzo knows this.

Alanzo's rhetoric is piss pure, just talk. There are no clears or OT's and that is the purpose of the so called religion, but none exist.

In all of Alanzo's rhetorical speeches, he never once mentions the state of clear and/or OT as the purpose of dianetics and/scientology as a religion.

Here's a new topic for you Alanzo. Lets talk about "clear" and "OT"? How does that fit into the narrative of Hubbard? Of you?

Or Marty? or DM?

Last edited:

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
From OTVIIIisGrrr8! https://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2018/03/12/marty-alanzos-deprogramming-services/

Marty & Alanzo’s Deprogramming Services

alanzo-21.jpg

[sub](Marty’s personal assistant Alanzo clears Marty’s nostril prior to filming video #528)[/sub]

The Doctors of Scientology Mark C. Rathbun and Allen “Alanzo” Stanfield have joined forces to create Marty & Alanzo’s Deprogramming Services.

“Marty & Alanzo’s Deprogramming Services specializes in deprogramming Anti-Scientologists,” said Dr. Stanfield. “Funded by Scientology’s Office of Special Affairs, our mission is to stop people from attacking the Church of Scientology.”

“Scientology cannot accomplish its humanitarian goals given the activities of Scientology haters. In any decent country, haters would not be allowed to even open their mouths and spew such hate. But in Wog America and Europe they are. This is why deprogrammers like me and Marty and needed to stop the spread of false data about Scientology.”

“And yes,” chortled Alanzo, “David Miscavige gave me the sweater I wear on my videos. I love it as much as Marty loves the brown sports coat COB gave him.”

Dr. Mark C. Rathbun added that the troika and its financiers are out to attack him and that is why he has to incessantly cyber-stalk these people online through his tedious browncoat videos. “Creepy cyber-stalking is part of my deprogramming technique,” said Dr. Rathbun. “And now that Alanzo is my Manuela, my little bitch, I know that together we can defeat the ASC.”

Last edited: