What's new

Hubbard on sex with little boys

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Didn't Axioms come significantly after the publication of DMSMH?
hubbard writes, "There are two axioms about mind function with which the auditor should be familiar."
this is found in Chapter Nine: Mechanisms and Aspects of Therapy Part Two, under the sub heading, Differences.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I distinctly remember listening to a tape where Hubbard talks about a PC shagging her dog and how the w/h was missed when a man told her 'You like dogs don't you?'

What are we to make of that?
That bestiality shouldn't worry the auditor but missed withholds can not be tolerated?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I'm not familiar with the tape that Strat was talking about but it would be my guess that he was selling a con.
I'm not 100% certain but I suspect it was one of the academy level auditor training course tapes dealing with overts and withholds. I think that was grade II. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been so long now.

Looking back it just seems to be a bit of an outlandish example. If he was selling anything it was the 'tech'.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I use to room with a Non-SO NOTS C/S that worked at AOLA.
Normally, he never talked about his work....

Anyway....one day, I was up at AO, in the lobby....and I could immediately tell that something was amiss....

I saw my roommate there, and asked him what was going on. He said that someone had "molested his daughter." ( PC molested his own young daughter)

I guess I had just walked into the Org at just the right time...and this had all just transpired...and he just happened to be standing there.

That was all he told me.

What I assumed from this was that a PC had gotten out of Session earlier...and this (molestation of a child) had come up in Session.

My other assumption was that there is no "parishioner / priest confidentiality " despite what anyone says. "Interesting" admissions, gotten off in a Session are blabbed all over the Orgs....IMO. ( I had personal things that happened at ASHO that were the topic of gossip by CC Staff!)

Another assumption is that this PC was not turned into any Authorities for this crime....and further that no one in the Org, including me, that heard about it....did either.

It truly is a closed system....and anyone in an Org....Staff or Public goes along "to get along..."

For most any Cult Member....the Cult is more important than anything else.

Any Cult Member is going to "think" that the Cult has the answers for any situation like this....and not go outside the Cult for remediation of any sort...

Until they do. Until they leave.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I'm not 100% certain but I suspect it was one of the academy level auditor training course tapes dealing with overts and withholds. I think that was grade II. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been so long now.

Looking back it just seems to be a bit of an outlandish example. If he was selling anything it was the 'tech'.
I remember the tape and the example. I had no trouble understanding it, so I never got into any kind of outrage about it, then or now. Much of auditor training assumed a level of intelligence on the part of the student that sometimes was just not there, apparently.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>
My other assumption was that there is no "parishioner / priest confidentiality " despite what anyone says. "Interesting" admissions, gotten off in a Session are blabbed all over the Orgs....IMO. ( I had personal things that happened at ASHO that were the topic of gossip by CC Staff!)

<snip>
I remember listening to a Hubbard taped lecture where he was talking about sex and he said he'd seen the pc folders of every woman in the audience and there wasn't a virgin among them! I remember being shocked to hear him say that.

On another tape he had a female pc on the e-meter and he was checking a list for items that would read. He was reading out the items and looking at the meter saying: "That reads. That reads ....." all down the list which is something any other auditor would be punished for doing. Then he told the pc this was a hot list (evaluation) and if she'd had any auditors they would have found these items. She said she'd had lots of auditors and Ron said: "I don't think so." thus invalidating every auditor she'd had.

Hubbard was a classic example of "Do as I say, not as I do".

Veda

Sponsor
I remember the tape and the example. I had no trouble understanding it, so I never got into any kind of outrage about it, then or now. Much of auditor training assumed a level of intelligence on the part of the student that sometimes was just not there, apparently.
Hubbard was saying there's absolutely nothing wrong or bad with a "thetan" sexually molesting a little boy and you were sufficiently high on the Hubbard Scale of Awareness Characteristics that you agreed with him.

And, apparently, you still do.

What's it like up there in those stratospheric heights?

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I remember listening to a Hubbard taped lecture where he was talking about sex and he said he'd seen the pc folders of every woman in the audience and there wasn't a virgin among them! I remember being shocked to hear him say that.

On another tape he had a female pc on the e-meter and he was checking a list for items that would read. He was reading out the items and looking at the meter saying: "That reads. That reads ....." all down the list which is something any other auditor would be punished for doing. Then he told the pc this was a hot list (evaluation) and if she'd had any auditors they would have found these items. She said she'd had lots of auditors and Ron said: "I don't think so." thus invalidating every auditor she'd had.

Hubbard was a classic example of "Do as I say, not as I do".
John McMaster said "Fattie" was a terrible auditor. He would get the PC into hot water, then get him out, and the PC was so grateful he didn't realize he was no better off for the auditing. John Mac was one of the main people responsible for auditing working as well as it did.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
A number of old timers spoke very highly of John Mac; Norman Mc Vea (whose tapes I still have) said that it was John's "beauty and love" that "turned me on to the whole subject".

There is no doubt that he was very ill-treated by LRH though, especially on the "Apollo" where he was repeatedly overboarded; maybe Hubbard was jealous of an obvious rival. There's an account of this, and an interview with McMaster, in Stewart Lamont's book "Religion, Inc."

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
Hubbard was saying there's absolutely nothing wrong or bad with a "thetan" sexually molesting a little boy and you were sufficiently high on the Hubbard Scale of Awareness Characteristics that you agreed with him.

And, apparently, you still do.

What's it like up there in those stratospheric heights?
The thought I had when I heard this part of the tape was that of Egypt, and the stories that I had read about sexual proclivities/necessities of the Egyptian/Arab , Native , etc cultures.
Hubbard created mental image pictures ( MIPs) and put them in your "imagination".
Homo Novis!!!
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I distinctly remember listening to a tape where Hubbard talks about a PC shagging her dog and how the w/h was missed when a man told her 'You like dogs don't you?'
I distinctly remember auditing an OSA Exec who had shagged
his large female dog at home. Ugh. Was not a fun W/H session. :no:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

On the brighter side, OSA is aptly named.

Office of special "affairs".

Hey, dogs are 2D terminals too, knock off the inval!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I don't know why, but a female screwing her dog I put into the category of 'whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is fine with me as long as you're not hurting anyone else', but a male fucking a female dog/sheep/goat etc. I put into the category of 'someone needs some serious counselling'. I think it's just sick.

That's illogical I know, but...

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Oklahoma: Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous
I did some work in Oklahoma about 10 years back and one of the locals who worked with us for several weeks was married. He had 3 children with his current wife. Also had 4 other children, 2 each with two of his wife's sisters. And was proud of it! His wife worked for us as well.

From my experience though these people were NOT representative of the people in Oklahoma.

I had seriously considered contacting the Jerry Springer show as I believe this couple would have agreed to go on if paid anything.