What's new

The Works of Captain Bill Robertson (CBR) — Excalibur, Phoenix etc.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
HolyHell! That's embarrassing!

Please, someone----kindly r-factor me that my entire "time track" in Scientology was "dub in", and that I really didn't join a cult. LOL

I still cringe, realizing I was that stupid, gullible and naive. LOL
Recall an earlier time of you "realizing I was that stupid, gullible and naive". ...cycle through that until it is like it never was.
Tell me when you feel like you are floating on a cruise ship and we will then know you are off the bridge to total freewooo wooo.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard claimed to have discovered the tech to handle anything in life. He died aged 74.

Bill robertson claimed to have improved on that tech. He died aged 54.

Alan Walter also claimed to have improved on Hubbard's tech. He died aged 73.

Nowadays it is not uncommon for non-scientologists to live to be 80, 90, even 100.

So if you want a long life, stay clear of scientology or its offshoots.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hubbard claimed to have discovered the tech to handle anything in life. He died aged 74.

Nowadays it is not uncommon for non-scientologists to live to be 80, 90, even 100.

I expect our resident scientologist (@RogerB) will have something to say about that, he must be about 96 by now ... (give or take 10 years).

:D

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
ThetanExterior said:
I seem to remember about a year ago a newbie joined ESMB saying he'd done the full CBR Bridge and now had no more case. It seemed to me he needed to do the next level which presumably would handle the need to brag about having no more case.

On the next level they show you how to put the case BACK. Now you no longer have the need to brag about not having it, because you have it again. :)

I'm joking, but I suggest it might be better to gain the ability to HAVE your case, instead of trying to get rid of it.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Well if you can get an ashtray to thinking it is an ashtray, then you can eventually get your own mind to thinking it is El Con's mind..full or mud or horseshit. Mission Complete!
Or, perhaps by design, we lost out in the exchange and we all became the ashtray!? :eek:

Last edited:

Irayam

Patron with Honors
I don't know what you think of "Captain Bill" but having spent a little time on staff with him I can assure you that he was vicious, violent, given to fits of rage, petty, insecure and bullying. He was also delusional to a very scary degree. If he ever even had a reactive mind to begin with, it was surely made 1000 times worse by his "tech".
What I see here is a quite good duplication of Ron...
Son we can say that the tech works!!!

I’m so relieved!!

Irayam

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

". . . believes himself to be a very strange insect-like creature with unthinkably horrible hands."

That never happened.

Ever.

Not once.

On this planet.

Or any other planet.

No. Just......no.

Nobody ever said or thought that.

Never.

But here is the punchline:

----- A Scientologist can clay demo for you how that is true so that you too can have a huge win like theirs.​
----- And, a Scientologist can attest to having handled that "incident" and being a "FIFTH INVADER FORCE RELEASE"-- with a wide F/N and VVGIs.​
----- And a Scientologist can write a wild glowing "OT PHENOMENA" success story in Advance! magazine where a Fifth Invader was about to cause an automobile accident but they telepathically handled that Fifth Invader just moments before a fatal high speed collision. By indicating to "the being" that they should go to a local hospital and pick up a body and do their Bridge.​

PRO TIP: Don't be fooled by delusional dub-ins! You can recognize an authentic OT Phenomena win because it always involves a car and/or telepathically r-factoring beings to go to a hospital. The car wins always are near-death paranormal feats where 6000 pound vehicles are repositioned at the last moment with psychokinetic powers. The only wins that are more miraculous than that are when OTs similarly avoid cruel fates by finding parking spaces so they are not routed to ethics for being late.
You just don't understand the program here HH

God keeps sending us messengers full of truth and love and wisdom and we keep organizing them into religions that always turn into paranoid witchhunting weird quasi-religious UFO sex cults.

So...

This time around he sent a messenger to set up a paranoid witchhunting weird quasi-religious UFO sex cult in the hope that our perverse nature will lead us into turning it into a real church

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Yes, that does seem like a very orderly and organized table of contents. . .

If one wished to, in a very orderly and organized way, make oneself phenomenally crazy, like Bill Robertson.

I don't know what you think of "Captain Bill" but having spent a little time on staff with him I can assure you that he was vicious, violent, given to fits of rage, petty, insecure and bullying. He was also delusional to a very scary degree. If he ever even had a reactive mind to begin with, it was surely made 1000 times worse by his "tech".

I never understood why anyone would want to listen to a deranged lunatic like Robertson and pretend that he is some kind of spirtual guru. He was crazy.

Crazy!

Deluded is not "advanced". Deluded is not "OT".

Did I mention that Robertson was realllllllly crazy? LOL
Having met him too, I agree with your assessment.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Evidently this didn't get the news flash it properly deserved. You'd think everyone would be talking about it around the water cooler on Monday morning back in '86.

From Paul's first post, page one of this thread.
http://ronsorg.org/tableofcontents/sector9/lnis9.htm

"...Xenu was arrested by members of the Galactic Patrol on Monday 25 Nov 1985 and exiled from Sector 9. He had been hiding out and monitoring the body of Anthony Carlile in the Strasbourg area of France, using French and Swiss Passports. He had attended a Black Masonic Order "Summit Meeting" in Geneva, Switzerland shortly before his arrest.."

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having met him too, I agree with your assessment.
One day I was working in someone else's office but Bill went out of his way to track me down. We had a very sensible conversation about a very real and practical problem. His advice was constructive and appropriate. There was nothing about that encounter that seemed strange.

But on other occasions I have seen where he was absolutely ruthless.

That is the thing about Scientologists - they can appear very normal but if you probe deeper things can get pretty haywire quickly.

I think he was declared around 1980 and then he starts coming out with all this real crazy shit around 82. What was the back story leading up to his declare?

RogerB

Crusader
One day I was working in someone else's office but Bill went out of his way to track me down. We had a very sensible conversation about a very real and practical problem. His advice was constructive and appropriate. There was nothing about that encounter that seemed strange.

But on other occasions I have seen where he was absolutely ruthless.

That is the thing about Scientologists - they can appear very normal but if you probe deeper things can get pretty haywire quickly.

I think he was declared around 1980 and then he starts coming out with all this real crazy shit around 82. What was the back story leading up to his declare?
Umm . . . he met Dafna Dan (AKA Danny Dan) . . . the nut . . . of whom he wrote that "we seems to get along very well" . . . and who he then married.

And I can tell you from personal experience when she was haunting London Org the end of 1967 and early 1968, she enturbulated and destroyed everything she touched.

In his book he wrote on how she helped him with his investigation into the "enemies of the Cherch" in Clearwater (they met at FSO where she was haunting circa '80-81).

She is/was an utter loony-tune . . . she really had had NO services when I knew her in London, but would rant on about all the implant tech "knowledge" she had . . . a total phony.

In any event, according to Bill's book, he wrote that he and she ran into strife with the higher executives in Clearwater (got comm eved) . . . so Capt. Bill and "Mrs. Robertson" took off to Hubbard's secret hideaway to "get Ron to handle all the 'out Ethics' shit being directed at them" . . . . Well, that was a bad move as it was verboten to go there and certainly to take a stranger without self and guest being cleared to attend Hubbard's secret locale . . .

The rest is history.

Dafna Dan's typical MO was that of asserting and inserting herself into where she did not belong and was basically unwanted.

Quite loony. And, it seems, Capt Bill was a comparable magnitude in that respect:(

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Bill was batshit crazy, but could also be charismatic. Don't forget he managed to create his own splinter group.

A person like DM, whose main talent is being able to bully and outmaneuver people, can feel very threatened by charismatic people. Really, if DM was out on the street without Scn resources, could he have attracted people into forming a new cult group? I doubt it.

In his later years, I think LRH lost his touch, and realized he no longer had the ability to charm people into following him, which he had in his younger days.

Thus, people like Bill Robertson and David Mayo needed to be eliminated. Thus, people with a track record of independently being able to create a group, like the founders of the various missions, needed to be eliminated, or at minimum cowed into submission. Otherwise, in times of disaffection, these charismatic people might become nuclei of rebellion.

Thus, missions were sent into the orgs to locate people who, with their charm, were able to get lots of people in their org field to listen to them, see if they could be slapped down into submission, and if not, eliminated. RogerB was one of the people thus targeted.

I think DM was playing a long-term game, and was taking out people who might potentially be "troublesome" LONG before he actually seized power.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Umm . . . he met Dafna Dan (AKA Danny Dan) . . . the nut . . . of whom he wrote that "we seems to get along very well" . . . and who he then married.

And I can tell you from personal experience when she was haunting London Org the end of 1967 and early 1968, she enturbulated and destroyed everything she touched.

In his book he wrote on how she helped him with his investigation into the "enemies of the Cherch" in Clearwater (they met at FSO where she was haunting circa '80-81).

She is/was an utter loony-tune . . . she really had had NO services when I knew her in London, but would rant on about all the implant tech "knowledge" she had . . . a total phony.

In any event, according to Bill's book, he wrote that he and she ran into strife with the higher executives in Clearwater (got comm eved) . . . so Capt. Bill and "Mrs. Robertson" took off to Hubbard's secret hideaway to "get Ron to handle all the 'out Ethics' shit being directed at them" . . . . Well, that was a bad move as it was verboten to go there and certainly to take a stranger without self and guest being cleared to attend Hubbard's secret locale . . .

The rest is history.

Dafna Dan's typical MO was that of asserting and inserting herself into where she did not belong and was basically unwanted.

Quite loony. And, it seems, Capt Bill was a comparable magnitude in that respect:(
Thanks for the synopsis. Didn't know about the Dafna connection. So was Bill into her because she was just way out there in his kinda way or like was she also really hot?

Not that it is really important, I suppose, but to flesh out the story, was LRH at La Quinta or Hemet during this impromptu visit?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bill was batshit crazy, but could also be charismatic. Don't forget he managed to create his own splinter group.

A person like DM, whose main talent is being able to bully and outmaneuver people, can feel very threatened by charismatic people. Really, if DM was out on the street without Scn resources, could he have attracted people into forming a new cult group? I doubt it.

In his later years, I think LRH lost his touch, and realized he no longer had the ability to charm people into following him, which he had in his younger days.

Thus, people like Bill Robertson and David Mayo needed to be eliminated. Thus, people with a track record of independently being able to create a group, like the founders of the various missions, needed to be eliminated, or at minimum cowed into submission. Otherwise, in times of disaffection, these charismatic people might become nuclei of rebellion.

Thus, missions were sent into the orgs to locate people who, with their charm, were able to get lots of people in their org field to listen to them, see if they could be slapped down into submission, and if not, eliminated. RogerB was one of the people thus targeted.

I think DM was playing a long-term game, and was taking out people who might potentially be "troublesome" LONG before he actually seized power.
LRH had been on the lam since 1968 so by 1980 he was one big mystery sandwich to us. It is very difficult to project charisma through tapes and the written word and anyone who publicly became his via was on thin ice - witness the demise of ED Ints and Heber. His true emissaries, the CMO, preferred to operate in the shadows, presumably to hide his lines and to preserve ethics presence, (Familiarity breeds contempt - Aesop). Very few staff or public even knew who DM was before the death announcement event. So we really only knew him through the actions of other people and of course this would always go sideways so you become used to a stream of excuses like, "I woke up this morning and looked around and like, wowee, there is another SP in the corn!"

But we had all listened to the "Intro to the Sea Org" tapes and understood that LRH was being "Fabian" so all the evil SPs couldn't git im and destroy the only hope for mankind. It was a small, temporary, but necessary inconvenience and we had to put up with all these people's screw-ups because LRH had to be in hiding.

It's been a long time ago but it seems around 1980 big names were dropping like flies. For some reason I thought it might have something to do with setting up the Complex because Wayne Marple was a key point man for that and madly building up the RPF renos force to 170ish people and got declared and Bill took over the ASHO and AO renos and then he got declared. But this was also around the time the GO was coming apart and we were routinely seeing big GO names in goldenrod and the rank and file GO people not knowing where they would land.

Then came the attack on the mission network and the rest is history.

Public Scientologists don't understand that this is Scientology - an endless stream of purgings followed by programs to get everyone's heads straight with Ron. It all runs into a blur after a while, has nothing to do with why you originally got into it, you can't talk about it to get the real skinny, and everyone's realizing it's just a matter of time before their number is up.

The smart ones route out, blow, or get themselves fitness boarded while others try to tough it out not believing what they are seeing. That there are always a few who learn to find a comfortable equilibrium in this environment should be unsettling.

Welcome to hell!

guanoloco

As-Wased

Look...I'm going to clarify exactly what Ron discovered and the enormous impact that this has on you and every last man, woman and child...and yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin who identify as expansive ornate buildings...throughout all time and space.

Ron discovered this and our present state:

Mhgrnhistoryman.jpg

This was where we were...in a degraded and dying death state of decrepit direness.

He solely and single handedly handled this mess with the exact technical developments that lead us to this advanced state:

creation of human ability.jpg

That's right! A chair! Ron's magnificent contribution is beyond the ken of men but suffice to say that it ranks up there with the wheel and fire and all that. HIP! HIP!

Finally, you can see Ron enjoying this advanced state of beingness as only a true OT can.

Here he is in all of his magnificent glory!

how tolive though an exec.jpg

Finally, Ron with his advanced state on display with the use of his technical break through!

Hubbard Director.jpg

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have two reactions to this stuff which I can't decide between;

1 / This is "da truth, man" and I should be running this to really crack my case

and

2 / This way madness lies.

A personal note; I once knew someone in East Grinstead, an old timer no longer in the CofS, who was connected to Ron's Org and running Captain Bill's upper levels; and at the time I knew him he seemed to be doing well on it. Nevertheless, if the concept of groundedness means anything I can imagine people becoming incredibly ungrounded running this stuff, just as I never got too far (or wanted to) with Pilot's SuperScio materials.

RogerB

Crusader
Thanks for the synopsis. Didn't know about the Dafna connection. So was Bill into her because she was just way out there in his kinda way or like was she also really hot?

Not that it is really important, I suppose, but to flesh out the story, was LRH at La Quinta or Hemet during this impromptu visit?
Umm, on point one: she is/was a con-artist, a "honey-pot" is what the governmental intelligent types would call her. But a "beauty" absolutely NOT, but quite acceptably looking . . . it is her false "charm" that did folks in.

On point two, I don't recall . . . it's all in Capt. Bill's own book (forget its title)

R