What's new

Louis Farrakhan, Jr., Eldest Son of Minister Louis Farrakhan, has passed away

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Louis Farrakhan, Jr., Eldest Son of The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and Mother Khadijah Farrakhan, has passed away.

I am hopeful that any comments will be respectful.

reEB0yZ.jpg

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I believe he is the son who was sent by Louis Farrakhan some years ago to attend the program at Narconon Arrowhead. This was when Farrakhan SR first connected with Scientology

AnonyMary

If true, it makes me wonder about the cause of death.
Well, my recollection of things as told to me long ago, is that Jr was sent there when all else failed and the kid was finally able to get off drugs and stay off them because he was recruited into scientology... ( the old reg trick... get 'em to an org and on course on the path to truely handle the cause of the drug problem ( Dianetics Drug Rundown). I am not sure how far he went in courses, but it was he who started doing the basic Div VI Dianetics course course was then promoted by his father to his flock. And there were some years inbetween when the son did the course and the father getting involved with it.

In any event, I have no doubt that heart disease killed him. It's a sad fact that:

Heart disease is the No. 1 killer for all Americans, and stroke is also a leading cause of death. As frightening as those statistics are the risks of getting those diseases are even higher for African-Americans.

Fast Facts: Black Americans & Heart Disease

Black Americans are at greater risk for cardiovascular disease and stroke than White Americans.1
Black women (49%) and Black men (44%) have higher rates of heart disease than White men (37%) and White women (32%).1

Between the ages of 45 and 64, Black men have a 70% higher risk and Black women have a 50% greater risk of developing heart failure than White men and women.2

The earlier onset of heart failure means higher rates of hospitalization, earlier disability, and higher rates of premature death (death before the age of 65) for Black Americans.2

The annual rate of first heart attacks and first strokes is higher for Black Americans than White Americans.1

Fast Facts: Black Americans & Risk Factors
The prevalence of high blood pressure (hypertension) in Black Americans is among the highest in the world, and it is increasing. Rates are particularly high for Black women.1

In addition, Blacks develop high blood pressure earlier in life and their average blood pressure numbers are much higher than Whites. As a result, Blacks have a 1.3-times greater rate of nonfatal stroke, a 1.8-times greater rate of fatal stroke, a 1.5-times greater rate of death attributable to heart disease than Whites.1
Black Americans are 77% more likely than White Americans to be diagnosed with diabetes.1
Black and Hispanic adults are more likely to be inactive 39.4% and 39.8%, respectively) than White adults (26.2%).1

Black (80%) and Mexican-American (78%) women are more likely to be overweight or obese than White women (60%).

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron

AnonyMary

Joshua Nasir Farrakhan, Is the son that likely attended Narconon Arrowhead...
wug6Cyl.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilear...il_there_is_a_scientology_drug_rehab_program/

Joshua Is always on stage with his father...during NOI events

Joshua has a long history of drug related incidents and arrests..
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...s-farrakhan-islam-police-spokesman-pat-camden
https://www.ourmidland.com/news/article/Son-of-Nation-of-Islam-Leader-Arrested-7106795.php

Louis Farrakhan Jr had his problems as well
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...s-farrakhan-islam-police-spokesman-pat-camden

Louis Jr isn't involved/active in NOI events..

You could be right... I recall the person as Jr, but I take it back if I am wrong. Thank you.

BTW, Joshua has drug possession and related cases in Arizona with some where he is currently in violation of probation resulting in warrants out for him. Narconon did nothing for this guy.