What's new

VICE Germany is looking for an Interview partner

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Some questions I'd like to ask someone in CoS:

1) Why is Ron late coming back from Target Two?
2)Why did Ron disconnect from Mary Sue?
3) Can you provide any examples of when the CoS ever reported crimes of a member in good standing to law enforcement instead of covering them up?
4) Why did "churches" struggle with stocking their bathrooms with toilet paper in the 1980's just before Ron died worth hundreds of million of dollars?
5)Why does Clearwater have a crime rate higher than the national average and higher than adjacent cities where there are close to 600 OT VII's and VIII's living there?

Jana,

Maybe you can do a future piece on "10 Questions the Church of Scientology Refuses to Answer"

We can help you formulate the questions and then you can forward them to the CoS to first give them an opportunity to answer them.

Are you familiar with the policies Hubbard wrote which instructs Scientologists on how to handle reporters?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
After OT VIII, do BTs stay away forever or does BTBeGone need to be used with every new body?

If I get rid of my BTs and they go stick to somebody else is that an overt?

Will Scientology ever audit BTs to Clear and OT or are they a lost cause?

If BTs are only on Teegeeack because Xenu brought them here on DC 8s, does that mean OT levels dealing with BTs aren't needed on other planets?

What's the difference between BTs and Targs?

If Hubbard thought Jesus was an imaginary implant, but Miscavige says the Xenu mythology is the same as Christianity's belief in the Virgin Mary, does that mean Xenu is an imaginary implant?

Last edited:

DrXAnon

Patron
Not an ex-Scion... although I'd gladly do an interview. Prefer to do it with Hamilton Morris though because he's awesome :D #BroCrush In all seriousness, though... if you ever need someone for interview who's perspective is patently not pro-Scientology, feel free to contact me via PM here and we can talk about arranging secure comm.

Dr. X

Jana

Not an ex-Scion... although I'd gladly do an interview. Prefer to do it with Hamilton Morris though because he's awesome :D #BroCrush In all seriousness, though... if you ever need someone for interview who's perspective is patently not pro-Scientology, feel free to contact me via PM here and we can talk about arranging secure comm.

Dr. X
Hey,
we are looking for a person who ist willing to answer the questions truthfully. Thats why we are looking for ex-members. I tried to find German groups for ex-members, but didn't succeed. Are there any german ex-members in this forum? Or do you know any Germans who participated?

Best Regards

Jana Gilfert

DrXAnon

Patron
Hey,
we are looking for a person who ist willing to answer the questions truthfully. Thats why we are looking for ex-members. I tried to find German groups for ex-members, but didn't succeed. Are there any german ex-members in this forum? Or do you know any Germans who participated?

Best Regards

Jana Gilfert
("Truthfully" or "factually"? In either case, you certainly don't want Marty Rathbun :D)

If you're looking for the best source of inside information, I would recommend definitely speaking to someone who has been on the inside.

However, as far as German ex-Sea Org members, they'd have to speak up and volunteer themselves. I'd never divulge such a thing on their behalf even if I could identify such a person. You have to understand the peril they face in revealing themselves as ex-Scientoloists.

Keep looking and hit up all of the ex-Scion forums that you can and I'm sure that you'll have to eventually find someone who's German if that goes more in line with your story. If not, there are many well-known American ex-Sea Organization members who are known to give interviews... folks like Karen de la Carriere, Jason Beghe, Jon Atack, Paul Haggis, Ron Miscavaige, Marc and Claire Headley, Mark Rinder, Leah Remini, etc. Even those bigger names are likely to interview for a network such as Vice. They know that people will see it and they'll have a voice.

Good luck!

I still want to meet Hamilton Morris though...​

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hey,
Hi Jana,

There were in the past a couple German EX-members here but can't think of any at the moment. You may do well checking out those Facebook groups Roger referred you to.

T4