What's new

Kirstie Alley on Celebrity Big Brother UK

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG. Celebrity Big Brother rounds up a load of Z-listers to put them together in a house and watch them crash and burn.

Starting tomorrow night (August 16th 2018) the rumour is that Kirstie Alley is in it along with President Trump's alleged ex-floozy Stormy Daniels, Nick Leeson (who lost billions of dollars on the futures markets and caused Barings Bank to collapse) and various other weird and wonderful guests including (possibly) Meghan Markle's stepsister.

I don't normally watch this show because it scrapes the bottom of the "celebrity" barrel but I'm tempted by this one.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
OMG. Celebrity Big Brother rounds up a load of Z-listers to put them together in a house and watch them crash and burn.
Starting tomorrow night (August 16th 2018) the rumour is that Kirstie Alley is in it along with President Trump's alleged ex-floozy Stormy Daniels, Nick Leeson (who lost billions of dollars on the futures markets and caused Barings Bank to collapse) and various other weird and wonderful guests including (possibly) Meghan Markle's stepsister.
I don't normally watch this show because it scrapes the bottom of the "celebrity" barrel but I'm tempted by this one.

Yes, according to the Daily Express at least, Kirstie Alley and Stormy Daniels are both included in the 'cast'. Those two and Nick Leeson are the only three I've ever heard of - so much for the 'celebrity' tag. I don't normally watch this type of crap on TV, but like you I'm tempted. Thanks for the heads up, I would never have known.

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
METRO
Celebrity Big Brother’s Kirstie Alley accused of using show to recruit Scientology members: ‘Something interesting might happen’
author Adam Miller Wednesday 15 Aug 2018 1:57 pm

Tony Ortega, editor of anti-Scientology blog The Underground Bunker, has also suggested the 1980s pin-up may have been getting tips from Scientology leader, David Miscavige.
‘I think it’s quite possible that she will get some instruction from David Miscavige about what he’d like to see her say or do on the show,’ Ortega began. ‘And if she does try to recruit someone on the show, it will no doubt be a disaster – and perhaps a ratings coup.

‘But this is Kirstie we’re talking about, and so I wouldn’t be all that surprised if she tried it.’

Ortega hopes Alley’s CBB co-stars will grill the actress over her beliefs, after Scientologist Stacey Francis was lightly left off the hook during her stint in 2017.
‘[Francis] did make some news for talking about her involvement in Scientology,’ Ortega continued. ‘But it was the typical sort of celebrity Scientology moment. Stacy made some vague references to how it gave her tools for life and that it was misunderstood by the public.
‘I would say there’s a good chance something similar will happen during Kirstie’s stay in the Big Brother house. Someone may bring it up and she’ll give a speech about how the press has it all wrong and how helpful it has been in her life.
‘Of course, we would all like to see her housemates ask her some real questions about Scientology, about the forced abortions, missing executives, extreme fundraising, and of course the nutty ideas of [founder] L. Ron Hubbard.

more@link
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/15/celebrity-big-brothers-kirstie-alley-accused-using-show-recruit-scientology-members-something-interesting-might-happen-7843067/

the SUN

science lesson Celebrity Big Brother star Kirstie Alley ‘will use the TV show to recruit other housemates into Scientology’, claim critics

Critics of the church believe its leader David Miscavige could ask the 67-year-old actress to spread the word inside the house
Exclusive By Chris White

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ig-brother-kirstie-alley-recruit-scientology/

the Sun

NOT A CULT HIT Stacy Francis makes an impassioned speech about Scientology in tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother — but housemates find it awkward
Singer calls famous Scientologist Tom Cruise 'a sweetheart'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...y-big-brother-but-housemates-find-it-awkward/

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I suspect Kirstie will try to be the lovable Momma bear housemate ... she'll probably sit there (wise woman style) handing out free guidance and enlightenment, but she'll be subtle about it, she's not daft! She'll sling the odd naughty showbiz story into her spiel to make sure she doesn't bore the targets to death and later she'll be doing the cooking and handing out the beans and rice/porridge with plenty of caring smiles and honey culty advice on the way to happiness.

Lol.

Should be fascinating ... until she loses her temper and starts opening her mouth and saying what she really means.

From memory she supports Trump so that should go down well ... with Windy Daniels.

:tvhappy:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
OMG, you guys just reminded me. It starts in 40 minutes and I nearly forgot!

ETA:

Yes, KA's in it alright. Not having seen much of her since I'm not interested in 'Celebrity Culture' I've just had the fright of my life seeing her face in HD on my TV screen. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I hate to be personal, but isn't she ugly? I don't know much about it but I'm sure her face is full of botox. UGH!

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

OMG..is she going to put her ethics in ????? (and raise her tone over 2 ??) :D

Me wanna see that... It will certainly be a fantastic PR action to promote OT levels theta ethical presence...:D

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I suspect Kirstie will try to be the lovable Momma bear housemate ... she'll probably sit there (wise woman style) handing out free guidance and enlightenment, but she'll be subtle about it, she's not daft! .

:tvhappy:
How much time it will take till she says: ''fuck you'' and do a finger ???
You wanna bet with me sis ??? :p

triumph

saw a few of the Promos'' of the first episode...
Big Brother.. Made Krustie "President" of the Celebutard Big Brother House..
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/huge-celebrity-big-brother-twist-13093220

Celebrity Big Brother 's first big twist was revealed this evening - and it all had to do with Kirstie Alley.
The 67-year-old was the first celeb to enter the CBB house and was instantly brought into the diary room.

Big Brother told her that she was the "first lady" of the house, but that wasn't it.
They told a starstruck Kirstie: "Tonight Big Brother is making you the president of the Big Brother house. As president you will have special powers and privileges."
Big Brother added that viewers will vote for her vice president, but that she still had a task to do.
Kirstie has to ask questions about each of the housemates - and none of them can know that she is the president until it is announced by Big Brother.

edited to add:
Among those privileges is private sleeping quarters in a “mini White House.”
The public later voted for British soap star Ryan Thomas to be Alley’s vice-president.

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
How much time it will take till she says: ''fuck you'' and do a finger ???
You wanna bet with me sis ??? :p
Each celebrity was filmed talking about themself before they went into the house. Kirstie said "fuck you" and did the finger about 30 seconds into her piece.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well Stormy Daniels wasn't in it nor was Meghan Markle's sister but the big surprise for me was the British comedian/TV presenter Hardeep Singh Kohli.

A few years ago he did a TV documentary entitled "The Beginner's Guide To L. Ron Hubbard" which is on youtube now. He was refused interviews by staff at Saint Hill so he went off to Russia to look into the Indie movement. He did some study and even had some auditing on camera.

He wasn't really critical of scientology as far as I recall and he even seemed to like some of it. But what will Kirstie say if she finds out? Maybe it won't be a big deal but I hope it comes up in conversation.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've just watched that documentary again and Hardeep does some basic study and TRs then has an auditing session along the lines of Self Analysis. All very basic stuff and he enjoys it.

He doesn't get into the OT stuff so he hasn't got a full picture of scientology. Even so, at the very end he says he probably won't continue with it because "Scientology is still a dirty word".

triumph

Well Stormy Daniels wasn't in it nor was Meghan Markle's sister but the big surprise for me was the British comedian/TV presenter Hardeep Singh Kohli.

A few years ago he did a TV documentary entitled "The Beginner's Guide To L. Ron Hubbard" which is on youtube now. He was refused interviews by staff at Saint Hill so he went off to Russia to look into the Indie movement. He did some study and even had some auditing on camera.

He wasn't really critical of scientology as far as I recall and he even seemed to like some of it. But what will Kirstie say if she finds out? Maybe it won't be a big deal but I hope it comes up in conversation.
the video by Hardeep
The Beginner's Guide To L. Ron Hubbard

The MIRROR

Who is Hardeep Singh Kohli? Celebrity Big Brother 2018 star and controversial comedian
The 49-year-old presenter and chef has a controversial past which saw him suspended from the BBC
by Rose Hill Aug 16 2018

quote:
In 2008 he filmed a documentary about Scientology called The Beginner's Guide to L. Ron Hubbard.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/who-hardeep-singh-kohli-celebrity-13092532

its likely OSA would have informed Krustie on Hardeep, since it was broadcasted on the the BBC

Krustie will use her Presidential OT powerz..

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "S" word was mentioned for the first time yesterday.

Housemate Rodrigo sidled up to Kirstie and asked if she was a scientologist. When she said yes he said he'd heard a bit about it and it seemed controversial so he wondered if she would tell him what scientology is. She told him to read a book. She was making it obvious she didn't want to talk about it but he persisted so she told him to either read a book or watch scientology tv. Eventually he stopped asking.

Later that day each housemate had to nominate two people they wanted to be evicted. One of those that Kirsty nominated was Rodrigo.

This show has an audience of about 2 million people so I can imagine David Miscavige at the next big event bragging that millions of people in the UK are now aware of scientology TV and he will probably give Kirsty the Religious Freedom Medal.:clap: