What's new

GPM

Owen

Will people please help me this is the first time iv' used this site so imI struggling and I can't seem to find a search area. I would like some help finding information on GPMS anything fundamental the ood paragraph here and there would do. Cheers

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Will people please help me this is the first time iv' used this site so imI struggling and I can't seem to find a search area. I would like some help finding information on GPMS anything fundamental the ood paragraph here and there would do. Cheers
There's a search box on the main page on the right of where it says 'Ex Scientologist Message Board'.

Have you tried googling something like 'scientology gpm'?

Here's a snippet of what you might find:

OT II - "The Wall of Dichotomies" the stated purpose of which is to free
one up from binary thinking. GPM means "goals problems mass" and

indicates the mass that occurs when a goal and its exact opposite
collide. For brevity, Electrical GPM, Tocky GPM, Big Being GPM, House
GPM, Psycho GPM, Banky GPM, Basic-Basic GPM, Basic GPM, the Command GPM,
Lower LP GPM, LP GPM, Body GPM and Lower Bank are all based on
dichotomies. The Forerunner GPM (aka O/W GPM), the Arrow, Double Rod,
Woman, White Black Sphere, Hot Cold, Laughter-Calm and Dance Mob are all
individual incidents.

RogerB

Crusader
Which "GPMs" . . . own goals or the "trip to Heaven and Helatrobus" tripe?

A place to start is the thread by Alan titled Opening Pandora's Box . . . we get into it there.
Here:
Alan’s Pandora’s Box
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?33-OPENING-PANDORA-S-BOX-Part-One

Also the thread titled "The Tech Error of '62-'63 How it Went Negative . . .
here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...gative-RogerB%92s-FZ-Presentation-in-Pasadena

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Jeesus Rog, you sure know where the best of the best is buried by the pileup of all that came afterwards on this site.
I'm only of page 7 and so far it's been some of the most worthwhile reading ever on the subject of how Scientology was developed, in truth by who and how Blubbard "Bluebeard" in a Bluebird waddled his fat ass off with it when he stole it away from those who were the true source's of it - like Gordon Bell and Alan.
Might be worth having a thread called "Best of the Best" or something that indicates that this is where to go for the best possible information of the truth about Scientology.
Maybe you and a few others who've been on the board since its inception could provide links to this material that would otherwise be missed by all of the rest of us.
I can't wait to get to the next link your provided and actually put down my copy of Expert Witness to focus on what all those who were there from the beginning had to say.
So far it backs up what Dillard "Bud" Eubank, who introduced Ron to Mary Sue, had to say about how Blubbard used to assign research projects, read the results at night, then rewrite what he liked in his own words and claim to have discovered it by himself - the scoundrel!

RogerB

Crusader
Jeesus Rog, you sure know where the best of the best is buried by the pileup of all that came afterwards on this site.
I'm only of page 7 and so far it's been some of the most worthwhile reading ever on the subject of how Scientology was developed, in truth by who and how Blubbard "Bluebeard" in a Bluebird waddled his fat ass off with it when he stole it away from those who were the true source's of it - like Gordon Bell and Alan.
Might be worth having a thread called "Best of the Best" or something that indicates that this is where to go for the best possible information of the truth about Scientology.
Maybe you and a few others who've been on the board since its inception could provide links to this material that would otherwise be missed by all of the rest of us.
I can't wait to get to the next link your provided and actually put down my copy of Expert Witness to focus on what all those who were there from the beginning had to say.
So far it backs up what Dillard "Bud" Eubank, who introduced Ron to Mary Sue, had to say about how Blubbard used to assign research projects, read the results at night, then rewrite what he liked in his own words and claim to have discovered it by himself - the scoundrel!
Ya, 10 or so years ago on ESMB, we really were doing a good number on the Cult, how it developed and its consequential effects on members and wider into society. In those days, ESMB really was operating as Emma set it up to operate . . . and luckily, we still had among us some of the true old-timers who lived the development of both the "orgs" and the tech and the progress of Hubbard's stupidness.

Personally, I'll never forget his betrayal and evil twist when he stated the "Own goal GPMs" we had run were not our but instead were implants. The other time he really blew it was when he blamed "auditors" for dropping out the Dianetics processes . . . this in 1969 when he released Standard Dn . . . again others were to blame for HIS stupid and evil actions.

See the details of this in our thread on the two versions of 8-8008 here:

Altered versions of 8-8008 and lies re Dianetics . . .
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Book-Editions&p=426230&viewfull=1#post426230
And it written out . .
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...rd-the-Apollo-1973/page61&p=412862#post412862

/

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I just stumbled upon this site which appears to have all of the best Alan Walters ESMB posts over on Paul's site. Awesome...
I'm probably one of the few who knew nothing of this!

www.paulsrabbit.com/The-ESMB-Posts.pdf

Starts out as such:

Alan C. Walter
The ESMB Posts
Edited by Paul Adams

Introduction Alan C. Walter made 3,303 posts to ESMB, the Ex-Scientologist Message Board at http://forum.exscn.net, between January 2007 and November 2009. This eBook includes all 1241 of these posts in 420 threads that I consider worth preserving in an eBook. Some comments by others have been retained to help provide context. These comments by others are shown in a different colored type. Throughout, the general idea is Black type = Alan.
There are two levels of heading, i.e. clickable bookmarks in the Table of Contents that will take you to that point in the text. Heading 1 is both the thread title and a hyperlink to the original ESMB thread, which may or may not work depending on whether you are online and sometimes you will need to be an ESMB member to see certain threads. Heading 2 is the post number, and its date and (UK) time, in the format YYYYMMDD-HHMM (24 hour time). At some time in the future, possibly with a new version of the board software, the Heading 1 links to ESMB may no longer work directly. But the thread number will be preserved, so simply use that in whatever form a thread URL there has, and it will work.
The threads in this eBook are presented in numerical/chronological order, the order in which the thread was started. The posts are presented in date order within that thread. The thread numbering and post numbering matches what is on ESMB. So, for example, you will see:
Thread 12 Welcome to the guestbook Post #248 20080414-1555 (= 3:55pm April 14, 2008) Post #285 20080504-0142
etc. Some posts have titles, some not. Sometimes the titles are Alan's, sometimes mine.
The post text is pretty much exactly as Alan wrote. I have corrected some typos and grammatical idiosyncrasies, but not all. As long as ESMB is still online, you can always check the original thread if there are any questions.
Paul Adams Ebook creator 15th February 2013
ADVERTISEMENT: There are currently seven modules at PaulsRobot3 devoted to Alan's
rundowns, with more planned. Use online or preferably download the latest "AllToDate" zip file to your own computer to avoid internet latency with the audio process commands. Main page is at http://paulsrobot3.com, and click on "downloads" tab at the top for the downloads page.
Alan's opinion of PaulsRobot (see Post #292 20071111-1510): "I love what you are doing - it is ground breaking - and way outside of the box."
Thread 12: Welcome to the guestbook
Post #248 20080414-1555 The early days Once upon a time in the early days - there was great forgiveness - also there was a co-contribution of knowledge and development of the technology.
Scio......was searching for the answers to life and us.
Then one day LRH proclaimed that he alone was the only person capable of discovering the rest of the material......he began to enforce his rightness on others.....they in turn began to enforce their rightness on others......slowly each person got less and less forgiveness and more and more assertive rightness until it has become no forgiveness and you are wrong.
Not that one really needs others' forgiveness....but you sure don't need others making you wrong and guilty for what you have realized was non-optimum behavior.
Hope this helps!
Alan​

Owen

Dagwoodgum; RogerB and stativarius thanks for getting back to me. Excellent information I've just started doing GPMs i started by doing normal valences it didnt go to smoothly ontill we started doing my opterms as in things I created. We'll well well what can I say implanted GPMs are nothing it seems if you run actual GPMs you automatically deal with implanted along the way. This is the way I run I understand everyone is different. Mabe the story of the Tech is not finished who's to say. Mabe as we look back in 2025 we may see the start point was the 50s and the finish was the 2020s. Cheers guys

strativarius

Dagwoodgum; RogerB and stativarius thanks for getting back to me. Excellent information I've just started doing GPMs i started by doing normal valences it didnt go to smoothly ontill we started doing my opterms as in things I created. We'll well well what can I say implanted GPMs are nothing it seems if you run actual GPMs you automatically deal with implanted along the way. This is the way I run I understand everyone is different. Mabe the story of the Tech is not finished who's to say. Mabe as we look back in 2025 we may see the start point was the 50s and the finish was the 2020s. Cheers guys
Good, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. :omg: Don't forget to do OT III now will you? :aliengreeting:

Owen

I will listen to your concerns but at present I'm not clear. My awareness level is high but im aberrated so I will continue on my course of action. Thanks

strativarius

I will listen to your concerns but at present I'm not clear. My awareness level is high but im aberrated so I will continue on my course of action. Thanks
I really hate to break this news to you Owen, but the state of clear existed only in the mind of L. Ron Hubbard. Nobody has actually ever attained that state, and believe, me I know, I have a silver clear bracelet of my own to prove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gib

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Goals Problems Mass

Here is what I discovered it meant from being born in Scientology.

Goals - I want to be an actor, actess, movie star.

Problems - I did Scientology after going to one of those Hollywood Seminars offering to help obtain that goal It was a Scientological Ruse. Scientology gives you problems you do not want. They convince you - you created them. For example, you will work for free, not ever have any money and watch them bankrupt and financially ruin members beyond belief. Only a few of the chosen ones who can be part of the smoke and mirrors will be allowed to have a nice life and obtain their goals.

That is all part of the PR and it keeps Scientology Scamming.

Your life will consist of jumping through hoops constantly, getting no sleep, having no money and getting brain washed by L Ron Hubbard and his tech daily that you are clearing the planet.

You are clearing bank accounts and nothing else ... and you are doing it for free while the leader lives a very luxurious lifestyle while he beats and abuses those around him.

Mass - You realize but can never tell anyone....my life sucks.

You will cognite that you got roped, manipulated and conned into joining Staff and working 80 hours a week, whilst living in a Scientology Flop house and living the Stat Driven Life.

You get upset but learn to hide it. Your who beingness sucks and hurts.

You will be enturbulated most of the time but you will learn to fake it.

You are a piece of enturbulated theta - a MASS.

LRH calls that a MASS.

Scientology SUCKS and don't try to figure out what any of it means - just close the door forever on all of it. You will be better off.

RogerB

Crusader
Well Owen, that's honest, and one cannot argue with honesty.

Somewhere or other you got a hold of info that GPMs were the thing to do . . . I would inspect the source of that info and see how it panned out for them . . . I have personally known a lot of guys who sold others on the idea of this variation on a basic theme of "GPMs" is the way to go . . . BUT, I can assure you it is superficial and fleeting in that, yes, diving into that shit can produce fireworks. BUT, does it handle what you want to get handled???? :no::duh::no: No . . . but entertaining? yes . . .

You must realize that the implant shit the GPM touters speak of is all in the physical universe . . . and believe me, that is very late on the chain of our developed cases.

There are 14-15 earlier spiritual Domains of Existence (Universes) prior to and which set up the physical universe we now have. Indeed, the physical universe is the solution to the problems we failed to handle in the earlier games.

/

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard in no way violated the Law as it concerns Intellectual Property Rights.

Owen

Wow you guys are s mixed bag indeed. Just to recap I don't do implanted GPM it's my own if implanted come up I deal with them. My opterms are personal to me there not this universe or last universe I don't see anything only my self created shit. Don't forget you people have had a bad time with the church I haven't. All I see is Tech thatst 80 percent complete.