What's new

GPM

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow you guys are s mixed bag indeed. Just to recap I don't do implanted GPM it's my own if implanted come up I deal with them. My opterms are personal to me there not this universe or last universe I don't see anything only my self created shit. Don't forget you people have had a bad time with the church I haven't. All I see is Tech thatst 80 percent complete.
Tunnel vision is often considered a negative attribute.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Wow you guys are s mixed bag indeed. Just to recap I don't do implanted GPM it's my own if implanted come up I deal with them. My opterms are personal to me there not this universe or last universe I don't see anything only my self created shit. Don't forget you people have had a bad time with the church I haven't. All I see is Tech thatst 80 percent complete.
Owen, let's stop pussyfooting around and get serious. Clears, GPM's, Implants etc. are all figments of Hubbard's imagination. I'm not a psychologist, but I can't imagine anything beneficial to your mental health occurring if you start trying to figure out which 'term' goes with which 'opterm' in these imaginary GPM's of yours or whatever the fuck it is that you are doing.

You are never going to become 'clear' or 'unabberated' following the path you seem to be on, and if you feel you need therapy or guidance I strongly suggest you look elsewhere - perhaps in more conventional fields of mental or psychological healing.

For your own sake, please forget all about GPM's and any other constructs of Hubbard's, they were created for his benefit, not yours.

Yes there are the implant GPMs of which the clearing course materials, and OT 2 are examples of that are in current use. If you want to learn how to run your own GPMs, get some tech vols from 1960 on and read the different procedures there. It tells you how to do 3M etc. and there's probably no reason you can't do them solo on a meter. I would print out a few Listing & Nulling correction lists, and if you can find any correction lists for the solo levels on line, (not nots correction lists) because if you fuck up, and get a wrong item, you are going to want to fix it.
You are really going to need to know L&N perfect as well. Get those laws down.

Good luck with that, I heard some old timers swore by it and wondered why Hubbard ever abandoned the technology. Also, if you can get old cassettes of the class 4 checksheet they also have some relevance, as the person's ser fac, per Hubbard, creates the pc's own GPM. You better have your solo metering down 100% as well. Do the book of emeter drills solo till you have it down pat.

Mimsey

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Yes there are the implant GPMs of which the clearing course materials, and OT 2 are examples of that are in current use. If you want to learn how to run your own GPMs, get some tech vols from 1960 on and read the different procedures there. It tells you how to do 3M etc. and there's probably no reason you can't do them solo on a meter. I would print out a few Listing & Nulling correction lists, and if you can find any correction lists for the solo levels on line, (not nots correction lists) because if you fuck up, and get a wrong item, you are going to want to fix it.

Good luck with that, I heard some old timers swore by it and wondered why Hubbard ever abandoned the technology. Also, if you can get old cassettes of the class 4 checksheet they also have some relevance, as the person's ser fac, per Hubbard, creates the pc's own GPM. You better have your solo metering down 100% as well. Do the book of emeter drills solo till you have it down pat.

Mimsey
But you forgot to mention what his likely lasting gains will be after jumping through all those hoops?

strativarius

Mimsey
Jesus wept!

But you forgot to mention what his likely lasting gains will be after jumping through all those hoops?
You know, there were old timers like Dart Samoen who posted here about the big wins on the level. The whole premise was to find your goals and what opposes them. That may be revelatory to a person who is restraining him/her self. I mainly said, I didn't see that there was any reason you couldn't solo those processes, and in the generalist of terms how to go about it. I gave a couple cautions.

He's the one who wants to try it out. Why not? People try any number of things in their life, that may not be such a hot idea in hindsight. Maybe he'll get a win? Maybe he won't? Maybe he is on to the only true workable technology of Scientology that was ditched by El Ron?

It can't be any stupider than going out into a bull ring, wearing spandex, a flashy red cape, a skinny ass sword, and that Motera jauntily placed on your head and pissing off a 1500 LB. Toro Bravo.

Mimsey

o-MATADOR-GORED-facebook.jpg

Gib

Crusader
I really hate to break this news to you Owen, but the state of clear existed only in the mind of L. Ron Hubbard. Nobody has actually ever attained that state, and believe, me I know, I have a silver clear bracelet of my own to prove it.
actually what you state strat is true and not true.

What L Ron did was to get us to believe the state of clear did exist in his mind and then our minds, and he got us to agree, that a clear can happen and later a OT can happen.

Myself, I think this is called sublime writing.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
You know, there were old timers like Dart Samoen who posted here about the big wins on the level. The whole premise was to find your goals and what opposes them. That may be revelatory to a person who is restraining him/her self. I mainly said, I didn't see that there was any reason you couldn't solo those processes, and in the generalist of terms how to go about it. I gave a couple cautions.

He's the one who wants to try it out. Why not? People try any number of things in their life, that may not be such a hot idea in hindsight. Maybe he'll get a win? Maybe he won't? Maybe he is on to the only true workable technology of Scientology that was ditched by El Ron?

It can't be any stupider than going out into a bull ring, wearing spandex, a flashy red cape, a skinny ass sword, and that Motera jauntily placed on your head and pissing off a 1500 LB. Toro Bravo.

Mimsey

Mimsey, I was asking in all seriousness and was not putting it down. That would be very LRH of me to put it down or call people names for doing it. I was wondering what you get for going through all of that is all. Seems like a lot of work, and as I'm lazy about doing things where I'm not convinced it will be worthwhile, I just wanted to know what the EP will be so I could decide for myself whether it would be worthwhile. No intention to offend, very little LRH left in me anymore.

strativarius

You know, there were old timers like [bcolor=#ffff00]Dart Samoen[/bcolor] who posted here about the big wins on the level. The whole premise was to find your goals and what opposes them. That may be revelatory to a person who is restraining him/her self. I mainly said, I didn't see that there was any reason you couldn't solo those processes, and in the generalist of terms how to go about it. I gave a couple cautions.

<snip>
His name was DartSmohen, and (putting it as delicately as I can) he was sometimes guilty of being a little 'economical with the truth'. I know because I was on the Saint Hill RPF with him and he told a few porkies about me and posted them here long before I ever knew about esmb.

Last edited:
His name was Dart Smohen, and (putting it as delicately as I can) he was sometimes guilty of being a little 'economical with the truth'. I know because I was on the Saint Hill RPF with him and he told a few porkies about me and posted them here long before I ever knew about esmb.
Thanks - I just read some of his posts - I never met him, nor had any gauge of his "otness" or not. Perhaps you remember Clarise Jackson? She was the MAA at AOLA and had a reputation of being a bit of a bitch. I managed to escape her wrath, by and large, but others didn't. So, Hubbard develops the L's, and she was I guess, sent to the ship and was run on them. Then when they were first promoting the L's, they sent her out as a sample of what the L's could do. There was quite an interesting change in her. It was one of the reasons I wanted to do the L's, Another was Chris Montgomery - a very able L's completion. Maybe the stuff worked on them. I dunno. I dunno how much truth there is in the stories here that Hubbard was jealous of the wins people were getting on GPM running. :confused:

Obviously, Owen knows something about them to want to give it a go. 99% of people have no clue about it. So, maybe he should satisfy his curiosity?

Mimsey

strativarius

Thanks - I just read some of his posts - [bcolor=#ffff00]I never met him, nor had any gauge of his "otness" or not[/bcolor]. Perhaps you remember [bcolor=#ffff00]Clarise Jackson?[/bcolor] She was the MAA at AOLA and had a reputation of being a bit of a bitch. I managed to escape her wrath, by and large, but others didn't. So, [bcolor=#ffff00]Hubbard develops the L's[/bcolor], and she was I guess, sent to the ship and was run on them. Then when they were first promoting the L's, they sent her out as a sample of what the L's could do. There was quite an interesting change in her. It was one of the reasons I wanted to do the L's, Another was Chris Montgomery - a very able L's completion. Maybe the stuff worked on them. I dunno. I dunno how much truth there is in the stories here that Hubbard was jealous of the wins people were getting on GPM running. :confused:

Obviously, [bcolor=#ffff00]Owen knows something about them[/bcolor] to want to give it a go. 99% of people have no clue about it. So, maybe he should satisfy his curiosity?

Mimsey
How you gauge somebody's 'OTness' is a skill I'd venture to suggest only you know Mimsey.

Why on earth should I remember Clarise Jackson, I'm English, or has that fact hitherto escaped your attention?

Sorry, I know nothing about the 'L's'.

What is there to know about GPM's other than the whole idea is a crock of shit dreamed up by Hubbard?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Jesus wept!
LOL LOL LOL

Now do you see why I have never been able to work out of the lower condition of "Doubt" and make up my mind as to whether Mimsey is a troll or simply a useful idiot?

Apologies to Mimsey for this "briefing" and "r-factor". I know you don't have an F/N right at this moment----you're not supposed to.[sup]1[/sup]

[sup]1[/sup] To wit, Scientologists believe that it's the ideal scene to ALWAYS have a floating needle, VVGIs and that everything is ALWAYS supposed to "indicate" and "blow charge". Just ask Billy Blowdown, he can explain this advanced concept, LOL.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I ENDORSE MIMSEY'S THETA POST!
WOW, GPMS, THAT TOTALLY INDICATES!!

784a815d-ed76-4bbf-9c9d-4311c6bb65a2_zpsqf8hrsg5.jpg

Billy Blowdown - OT VIII, Ideal Scientologist
My Motto: "Always Winning! Always F/Ning! Always Blowing Down!"

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe the stuff worked on them. I dunno. I dunno how much truth there is in the stories here that......
Maybe Ron really saved all mankind, I dunno.

Maybe Ron is really at Target II, I dunno.

Maybe Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone wins, I dunno.

Maybe some Scientologists really can levitate MEST, exteriorize and travel the universe and instantly postulate miracles into existence, I dunno.

Maybe Scientologists who lost their money and their mind in that Spiritual-Ponzi-Scheme-Hoax-Racket-Cult actually made huge financial & spiritual "gains"---that will show up later, I dunno.

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Mimsey

At least the bull is real.

HelluvaHoax!

actually what you state strat is true and not true.

What L Ron did was to get us to believe the state of clear did exist in his mind and then our minds, and he got us to agree, that a clear can happen and later a OT can happen.

Myself, I think this is called sublime writing.
I love that word "sublime", but hesitate to apply it to anything Hubbard did.

I prefer the term "carnivorous cult copywriting".

However, on second thought, maybe you have created a new and improved descriptive of Hubbard's writing, vis-a-vis a portmanteau opportunity!

sublime + dub-in = DUBLIME

READER'S NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO MISTAKENLY THINK I AM DERAILING THIS HIGH-TONED-TECH-TALK & PRO-SURVIVAL THREAD ABOUT HANDLING OUR WHOLETRACK RUIN (GPMs).
wiki link: "The word portmanteau was first used in this sense by Lewis Carroll in the book Through the Looking-Glass (1871), in which Humpty Dumpty explains to Alice the coinage of the unusual words in "Jabberwocky", where slithy means "slimy and lithe" and mimsy is "miserable and flimsy".

Last edited:
How you gauge somebody's 'OTness' is a skill I'd venture to suggest only you fucking know Mimsey.

Why on earth should I remember Clarise Jackson, I'm English, or has that fact hitherto escaped your attention?

Sorry, I know nothing about the 'L's'.

What is there to know about GPM's other than the whole idea a is a crock of shit dreamed up by Hubbard?
If you can't gauge a person's "otness" I would wager you are a failure as a scientologist and your time there was wasted.
So sad, the opportunities that have slipped by in ones life.

Mimsey