What's new

GPM

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
If you can't gauge a person's "otness" I would wager you are a failure as a scientologist and your time there was wasted.
So sad, the opportunities that have slipped by in ones life.

Mimsey
As far as the 'OTness' goes I know that you have to be joking.

Yes, I was a dismal failure as a scientologist, but then, what is succeeding as a scientologist - becoming a heartless bastard like David Miscavige?

Yes, the time I spent in scientology was utterly wasted, I failed to mould myself into a heartless bastard like David Miscavige.

Innumerable opportunities slipped by me in life that I failed to capitalise on, but none of them were remotely associated with scientology.

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Goals Problems Mass

Here is what I discovered it meant from being born in Scientology.

Goals - I want to be an actor, actess, movie star.

Problems - I did Scientology after going to one of those Hollywood Seminars offering to help obtain that goal It was a Scientological Ruse. Scientology gives you problems you do not want. They convince you - you created them. For example, you will work for free, not ever have any money and watch them bankrupt and financially ruin members beyond belief. Only a few of the chosen ones who can be part of the smoke and mirrors will be allowed to have a nice life and obtain their goals.

That is all part of the PR and it keeps Scientology Scamming.

Your life will consist of jumping through hoops constantly, getting no sleep, having no money and getting brain washed by L Ron Hubbard and his tech daily that you are clearing the planet.

You are clearing bank accounts and nothing else ... and you are doing it for free while the leader lives a very luxurious lifestyle while he beats and abuses those around him.

Mass - You realize but can never tell anyone....my life sucks.

You will cognite that you got roped, manipulated and conned into joining Staff and working 80 hours a week, whilst living in a Scientology Flop house and living the Stat Driven Life.

You get upset but learn to hide it. Your who beingness sucks and hurts.

You will be enturbulated most of the time but you will learn to fake it.

You are a piece of enturbulated theta - a MASS.

LRH calls that a MASS.

Scientology SUCKS and don't try to figure out what any of it means - just close the door forever on all of it. You will be better off.
You had me at " Scientology gives you problems you do not want".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You had me at " Scientology gives you problems you do not want".
LOL

The trick of Scientology is that they actually TELL YOU what they are going to do to you, but being normal you don't take it literally because it's so absurd, avaricious, fraudulent, outrageous & sociopathic.

example: In the core doctrine of Scientology is a pillar that supports the entire international hoax and miracle racket. The "Dissemination Formula". It is there that Hubbard mandates you "find their ruin" and then terrorize them with it in order to make them pay many hundreds of thousands of dollars to HIM. However, the cult retains a trace amount of plausible deniability, because they can still pretend to be "helping" people. However, Hubbard did not stop the "formula" at that point because his megalomaniacal greed knew no bounds nor decency. Thus, he added this to that sentence. . .

Find their ruin...
or make one real to them.

"Make" one real to them. Let's first ask, why-oh-why could you not just find their ruin and leave it at that? ANSWER: Because you're not there to find their ruin and help them, you're there to take their money. Thus, if they can't come up with something "ruining" their life, you have to "make" a ruin up for them. Just....make it up. Manufacture it. Does this sound familiar? It is the same "formula" Hubbard uses to fair game and destroy his enemies (those who blew the whistle on his miracle hoax) wherein Hubbard mandates that Scientologist "find or manufacture evidence" against the person. (ref: see story of Paulette Cooper and the other thousands of Scientology victims that have been "tricked and lied to" , framed and destroyed--per the Fair Game doctrine).

Normal people call all of this "making" and "manufacturing" LYING. It is the essential tool of the con man, the charlatan, the thief and all other iterations of deception in criminals.

Back to the point of this post. You and I both loved Operating DBs line: "Scientology gives you problems you do not want". It's hilarious but ironically and literally true. The Dissemination Formula demonstrates that it is actually part of the TECH, part of the SCRIPTURE and part of the rapacious BELIEF SYSTEM instilled in all Scientologists that it's quite okay ("Ethical" in fact) to give people problems they don't want.
SPIRITUAL GUIDE (registrar)
Hey there Billy, I see your OCA is all across the top. You tell me
that you are totally happy and winning and flourishing and prospering
since you attested to Clear. Whatever. But let's get down to what is
really ruining your life. What's your ruin Billy?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
LOL, I handled my ruin totally when I went Clear. When I erased my
reactive mind, my ruin blew, just like Ron promised! Wow, I am
rehabbing that floating TA right now, do you have a success story form handy?

Wait a minute, Billy. I need to give you an r-factor at this point.
You only THINK you are happy and winning. You're really not.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Really? Wutttt?

Yes, Billy, Ron states that a Clear is in grave danger because
of OT III! Ron states that a being must immediately go through the
Wall of Fire to avoid complete ruin and an eternity of nightmarish suffering.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
But I feel like I am F/Ning and winning.
I feel totally free, like--you-know-- total freedom.

Let me give you a confidential r-factor Billy. Feeling total freedom
is part of the implant that all beings in the universe received 75
million years ago. It prevents them from realizing that they
are totally fucked up and need to handle their upper level
bank before it disposes of them quietly without remorse.

BILLY BLOWNDOWN
My case will dispose of me quietly without remorse?
That sounds so----evil!

Yes, Billy it is totally evil & suppressive.
But there is still a slight sliver of hope for you
if you now listen very carefully and duplicate
a two-word r-factor I am going to give you. These
are two words that Ron stated are tools a being
can use to save himself from the MEST universe trap.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
Wow! Really? I am so grateful to Ron and to you
for helping me and sharing this 2-word spiritual wisdom. What is it?

Charge Cards.​

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I love that word "sublime", but hesitate to apply it to anything Hubbard did.

I prefer the term "carnivorous cult copywriting".

However, on second thought, maybe you have created a new and improved descriptive of Hubbard's writing, vis-a-vis a portmanteau opportunity!

sublime + dub-in = DUBLIME

READER'S NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO MISTAKENLY THINK I AM DERAILING THIS HIGH-TONED-TECH-TALK & PRO-SURVIVAL THREAD ABOUT HANDLING OUR WHOLETRACK RUIN (GPMs).
wiki link: "The word portmanteau was first used in this sense by Lewis Carroll in the book Through the Looking-Glass (1871), in which Humpty Dumpty explains to Alice the coinage of the unusual words in "Jabberwocky", where slithy means "slimy and lithe" and mimsy is "miserable and flimsy".

Wow you guys are s mixed bag indeed. Just to recap I don't do implanted GPM it's my own if implanted come up I deal with them. My opterms are personal to me there not this universe or last universe I don't see anything only my self created shit. Don't forget you people have had a bad time with the church I haven't. All I see is Tech thatst 80 percent complete.
it's not the word sublime HH, it's sublime writing. Hard concept to understand, best read on it is:

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/b/burke/edmund/sublime/contents.html

Gib

Crusader
If you can't gauge a person's "otness" I would wager you are a failure as a scientologist and your time there was wasted.
So sad, the opportunities that have slipped by in ones life.

Mimsey
you know Mims, I've said this before here on ESMB, I'm married to a OT8 who has done all the L's and trained on auditing. My wife has the same problems as anybody else, Hubbard's metaphysical nonsense is nonsense. It's all a pipe dream, but more specifically it's all sublime in the mind. No clears, no OT's, but Hubbard got us to think they exist.

I have direst observation from myself who only made it up to grade 0 and I know there are no clears or OT's observing my OT8 wife being married now 20 years. This person my wife does not have the attributes of clear nor OT.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Mention of PaulsRabbit.com and Dart Smohen in the same thread prompts me to plug my eBook of his ESMB posts: http://paulsrabbit.com/DartSmohenRealStory_20081216.pdf. If you want the Kindle version and/or to see 34 comments from 2008 posters [ESMB oldies!] go to www.paulsrabbit.com.

---

GPMs? One thing that is demonstrably true is that hot (charged and triggered) negative items can have associated positive items. A simple (and fun -- really!) way to prove this to oneself is to have a (free) Dipoles session with my Robot at http://paulsrobot3.com/dipoles/index.htm. There are session notes from 4 Dipoles sessions (two from me, two from someone else) at http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/sample-sessions.htm.

Does every charged item have a matching charged polarity/dichotomy? Impossible to say. But you can check any you want with Dipoles.

Have fun.

Paul

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
How you gauge somebody's 'OTness' is a skill I'd venture to suggest only you know Mimsey.

Why on earth should I remember Clarise Jackson, I'm English, or has that fact hitherto escaped your attention?

Sorry, I know nothing about the 'L's'.

What is there to know about GPM's other than the whole idea is a crock of shit dreamed up by Hubbard?
Back in the days when the only route to Clear was through Power, R6EW and the Clearing Course, by the time someone reached OT3, the eyes were definitely different, had more depth, and more "personness" there, and sometimes a blue tint as in babies' eyes. And sometimes there was a washed-out quality to the person in photos, which I've since learned is the color white (for people who see auric colors). I don't know how long it lasted; months at least. I was disappointed, in the early 80s, to notice that Dianetic Clear/OT3s no longer had that quality, and neither did most of the NOTs completions.

strativarius

Back in the days when the only route to Clear was through Power, R6EW and the Clearing Course, by the time someone reached OT3, the eyes were definitely different, had more depth, and more "personness" there, and sometimes a blue tint as in babies' eyes. And sometimes there was a washed-out quality to the person in photos, which I've since learned is the color white (for people who see auric colors). I don't know how long it lasted; months at least. I was disappointed, in the early 80s, to notice that Dianetic Clear/OT3s no longer had that quality, and neither did most of the NOTs completions.
Well TomKat, as you're probably well aware, your phrase 'by the time someone reached OTIII' means absolutely nothing to me as there is nothing to reach as far as I'm concerned since these 'levels' existed only in Hubbard's mind and never in reality.

I 'reached' OTI via Power, R6EW and the Clearing Course in 1970, but my eyes remained stubbornly tinted red through lack of sleep mainly, since I was an org staff member.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't notice that, but I recall talking with a friend in FLAG AO reception that had just comped GAT OT7 and had done a shitload of solo and he had a shimmering quality. If it was some sort of aura phenomena, I couldn't tell you for sure. I have noticed it on another person on solo 7.

About these alleged OT abilities - some really have a smack of truth to them. Example - I read a success story by Otto Roos and he was saying how he was on the RSM and could see through the hull as if it were transparent. Now, I suppose you can take that with a grain of salt. However a year or so later, one of my childhood friends was relating how he was at a bar or outdoor restaurant with his GF of a couple years, some guy walks over, a complete stranger to both of them, starts chatting with her, then she gets up, and walks out of Mike's life forever. He was in total shock - and suddenly he could see through the walls in the buildings across the street, see the people in the rooms. He wasn't a scientologist either. I didn't prompt him, ask leading questions.

I have no explanation, other than it is some sort of native "theta" perception. Possibly he went exterior when she walked out of his life? Dunno.

Mimsey

strativarius

Well, I didn't notice that, but I recall talking with a friend in FLAG AO reception that had just comped GAT OT7 and had done a shitload of solo and he had a shimmering quality. If it was some sort of aura phenomena, I couldn't tell you for sure. I have noticed it on another person on solo 7.

About these alleged OT abilities - some really have a smack of truth to them. Example - I read a success story by Otto Roos and he was saying how he was on the RSM and could see through the hull as if it were transparent. Now, I suppose you can take that with a grain of salt. However a year or so later, one of my childhood friends was relating how he was at a bar or outdoor restaurant with his GF of a couple years, some guy walks over, a complete stranger to both of them, starts chatting with her, then she gets up, and walks out of Mike's life forever. He was in total shock - and suddenly he could see through the walls in the buildings across the street, see the people in the rooms. He wasn't a scientologist either. I didn't prompt him, ask leading questions.

I have no explanation, other than it is some sort of native "theta" perception. Possibly he went exterior when she walked out of his life? Dunno.

Mimsey
Two Jesus wept's in one week? Ah, what the hell.

Jesus wept!

By the way Mimsey, one takes things with a pinch of salt, not a grain of salt. Sand comes in grains, salt comes in crystals.

You were telling us quite categorically the other day that someone's name was Dart Samoen when in actual fact it was DartSmohen. You need to bear in mind that even though you are convinced that you are right about something, you can be horribly wrong.

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious

Mimsey
I've seen the shimmering quality, which is what I was talking about re white in the aura. Also the strong flower smell associated with visitors from the afterlife, I smelled on new Clears or OTs.

Sometimes people humorously describe a shock as an out-of-body experience. Your friend's is the best example I've heard of.

I had a chair temporarily disappear on CCH5, after at least 40 hours of 1 - 4.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Oh yeah ... I definitely know that look in the eyes, it was calm and carefully suppressed fury due to the awakening as I attested "OT3" and battled to get through the routing form so I could get away and gather my thoughts.

I can conjure that look up any time I like, I only have to think about how I felt when I finally knew for certain that I had been royally screwed but still had to go through the charade of smiling widely and attesting so I could escape the AO ... and then, when I finally escaped I had to work out how I could permanently extricate myself from the cofs without losing my children ... it definitely gives you a 'look in the eye' that I doubt many people would recognise!

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I've seen the shimmering quality, which is what I was talking about re white in the aura. Also the strong flower smell associated with visitors from the afterlife, I smelled on new Clears or OTs.

Sometimes people humorously describe a shock as an out-of-body experience. Your friend's is the best example I've heard of.

That was your sanity temporarily disappearing.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader

Clears and OTs give off a flower smell? :roflmao: That's a new one! :laugh: In nine years working with public at AOLA, nobody ever commented that any Clears or OTs smelled like flowers. I smelled BO, clammy sweat from fear, public farts, perfumes that made me sneeze (especially since we Sea Org didn't wear any scented anything), Cal-mag, B vitamins (nasty smell in sweat), but I'll be damned, now we have a new idea, that Clears or OTs "smelled good in the old days." You sure come up with some wild fantasies. :wtf:

I assure you, they did not. :no:

If you think those people who did the original Clearing Course and R6, etc. were so happy, then you didn't see them routing on reviews week after week, year after year, for nine years like I did, with gray, morose faces, looking like someone had sucked the life out of them (Scientology did exactly that). Who do you think bought the Dianetic Clear and Natural Clear and Sunshine Rundowns? All those who were unhappy with their previous bridge!

"You're just dramatizing your next level."
"The new DCSI (Dianetic Clear Special Intensive) will straighten all that out for you!"
"Ron has come out with a new tech to fix that!"

Geez. TomKat. Stop shilling for the cult already.