What's new

GPM

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is a waste of time because you see everything as black or white (don't ever study history; it is beyond your intellectual capacity). But I should point out for others that your testimony does not contradict mine at all. How does your "year after year" observation in any way pertain to my observation on "new Clears and OTs?" Maybe you should look up the word "new?"

The smell I refer to is probably not a physical smell, but it sure seemed that way. I was living in one of those scientology rooming houses where another tenant was on his clearing course. One day I came home and the smell was overpowering. Immediately a lady in the house from New York (who knew the group Left Banke who had the hit song "Walk Away Renee") said he had just finished the level. And the smell was strongest around his room.

But hey, I don't want to upset your preconceived notions...
Well you know what they say, "If you can't sell them, disparage them."

Let's put HH to a test of my video posting:

Question: Do T-rexes have lips? If so, how do we know?

Question: How good is tyrannosaurs vision? How big were their eyes?

Mimsey

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
OK TomKat, if the smell isn't a physical smell (and you say it probably isn't one) then how is it created? Just answer that question.
Probably a mixture of storphonic ambifibility and reconstarted andipotry, just off the top of my head :)
And I guess you can tell me how an aura is created?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Probably a mixture of storphonic ambifibility and reconstarted andipotry, just off the top of my head :)
And I guess you can tell me how an aura is created?
Wow! I didn't know you could speak gobbledegook. I'm impressed! But really you haven't got a clue have you?

Auras? The mist tracks the telling memory.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
HH, you seem to respond to my posts by not answering my questions, but traipsing off all over the countryside, showering laurels upon yourself, slewing gibes knee deep in every conceivable direction. How on earth you claim to dismiss my posts as illogical when you refuse to read the attachments or watch the videos, is no longer a mystery to me. The schtick is more important. Well, fine. Enjoy your self.
Now that response was pure idiocy.

Everyone reading this thread knows that I have very specifically asked you DIRECT QUESTIONS (on numerous threads) and even predicted publicly that you will either ignore the question or use "a cheap rhetorical dodge" to avoid answering.

And here you are a few days later, after totally ignoring a question that challenged you to produce any evidence that Trump tried to "ban all Muslims" from entering the USA. Naturally the lie you promoted could not be supported.

And not only did you ignore the question but you gave us a 2-FOR-THE-PRICE-OF-ONE! LOL. You threw in a free bonus--the "cheap rhetorical dodge" where you accuse ME of not answering your questions. LOL!

For readers unfamiliar with your idiotic trolling tactics, here it is: PROOF OF TROLLING

Nine years I have been posting on ESMB and never once was unable or unwilling to answer any question. Yet you feel it is a good idea to lie about that.

There's no other way to describe it. . . Pure idiocy.

Last edited:
Thought so.

A) This is not a political thread - please cut your comments and repost them in the members only section.
B)"Nine years I have been posting on ESMB and never once was unable or unwilling to answer any question. Yet you feel it is a good idea to lie about that. " Bull shit.
C) I fully expected you to ignore my last post. You don't disappoint.
D) I get really tired reading your tirades about me. So, I while might skim them,I mostly don't bother to read them. Why should I listen to a broken record?

Mimsey

JustSheila

Crusader
This is a waste of time because you see everything as black or white (don't ever study history; it is beyond your intellectual capacity). But I should point out for others that your testimony does not contradict mine at all. How does your "year after year" observation in any way pertain to my observation on "new Clears and OTs?" Maybe you should look up the word "new?"

The smell I refer to is probably not a physical smell, but it sure seemed that way. I was living in one of those scientology rooming houses where another tenant was on his clearing course. One day I came home and the smell was overpowering. Immediately a lady in the house from New York (who knew the group Left Banke who had the hit song "Walk Away Renee") said he had just finished the level. And the smell was strongest around his room.

Yeh, that always works. Just throw a bunch of ad homs out and insults at whoever disagrees with you and then you can just keep making things up and not worry about supporting your ridiculous statements with facts.

"New clears and OTs smell like flowers." That is ridiculous. :roflmao:

For someone who claims to know so much about "new" clears and OTs, you didn't know they get announced in reception at AOLA and all the staff within hearing range stop what they do to give them that supportive cheer, so I've seen thousands of announcements of this or that person completing the Clearing Course or DCSI or attest to this or that OT level over the years. This has gone on since the 60s. They didn't smell like flowers, but if some of your roommates smelled like flowers and you liked it, I suggest you would have saved a ton of money by asking your roommate what soap or shampoo he was wearing and it would have made a whole lot more sense than assuming it was because they were "new clears and OTs" and chasing that flower scent by giving your money to the scammers of Scientology.

My guess is that someone left Herbal Essence shampoo in the bathroom that you all shared. :laugh:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Yeh, that always works. Just throw a bunch of ad homs out and insults at whoever disagrees with you and then you can just keep making things up and not worry about supporting your ridiculous statements with facts.

"New clears and OTs smell like flowers." That is ridiculous. :roflmao:

For someone who claims to know so much about "new" clears and OTs, you didn't know they get announced in reception at AOLA and all the staff within hearing range stop what they do to give them that supportive cheer, so I've seen thousands of announcements of this or that person completing the Clearing Course or DCSI or attest to this or that OT level over the years. This has gone on since the 60s. They didn't smell like flowers, but if some of your roommates smelled like flowers and you liked it, I suggest you would have saved a ton of money by asking your roommate what soap or shampoo he was wearing and it would have made a whole lot more sense than assuming it was because they were "new clears and OTs" and chasing that flower scent by giving your money to the scammers of Scientology.

My guess is that someone left Herbal Essence shampoo in the bathroom that you all shared. :laugh:
Did you ever notice or hear comments regarding a crystal clear, intense look that many OT's got after a certain point in processing?
I don't know what OT level it kicked in on but it was only with the old OT levels that I mention.
I've heard other assorted commentary on the phenomenon as well.
I saw some, but not all by any means, OT's that had a unique look of clarity and a burning, penetrating intensity come to their eyes and remain like that.
Now I've also noticed something similar with people who did lots of LSD too back in the day too.
Kind of a look of being able to see what the rest of us could not.
I didn't see that same look in the new OT's, as opposed to those who did the old OT levels however.
Now, I realize that it could just be because they believed they were actually OT that they created that "OT look", whether consciously or subconsciously, I don't know, which is why I ask being you saw so many.

HelluvaHoax!

Did you ever notice or hear comments regarding a crystal clear, intense look that many OT's got after a certain point in processing?
I don't know what OT level it kicked in on but it was only with the old OT levels that I mention.
I saw some, but not all by any means, OT's that had a unique look of clarity and a burning, penetrating intensity come to their eyes and remain like that.

ANSWER: Here is the physics behind the "burning, penetrating intensity in their eyes"

(E) + (H)(M[sup]4[/sup]) x (MLSDT) = T[sup]40[/sup](f)(c)(e)

E: Era (1960s)
H: Hubbard's
M[sup]4[/sup]: Mythological Messianic Magical Messaging
MLSDT: Multiple LSD Trips
T[sup]40[/sup](f)(c)(e): Tone 40 Fanatical Cult Eyes

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Thought so.

C) I fully expected you to ignore my last post. You don't disappoint.
I don't respond to idiotic trolling.

I don't read/watch the hundreds of frightfully amateurish "research" links you post.

I do answer questions.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

I think we ought to do a scientific experiment, that is let's get together all clears and ot's, and non clears and non OT's. Double blind experiment.

Group one is all clears and ot's living life. Lets see how they smell after a period of time, close records keep. Also records of how they smell during a time period.

Group two would be non clears and non OT's. Let's see how they smell after a period of time. Also close records of how they smell during a time period.

Purpose of this scientific experiment is to determine if clears and OT's are sweet smelling.

Both groups are not allowed to use scented shampoo, soap, underarm rub, etc.

I don't respond to idiotic trolling.

I don't read/watch the hundreds of frightfully amateurish "research" links you post.

I do answer questions.
I thought you said you were going to China for a month or so and be out of communication. I guess I fell for that one.

I really love it when you say; "I don't read/watch the hundreds of frightfully amateurish "research" links you post." Let's look at the second video - which was made by The Royal Institution which has 458,265 subscribers, and had 115,574 views.

"Videos to make you think more deeply about science. Explosive short films, full length lectures from the world’s leading scientists and writers, and videos to challenge the way you look at the world.
The Royal Institution is a 200 year old independent charity based in London dedicated to connecting people with the world of science through events, education, and the CHRISTMAS LECTURES.
If you like our films, please consider supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheRoyalInstitution
Or making a donation at: https://www.justgiving.com/royalinstitution
The Royal Institution of Great Britain is a registered charity. Registered charity number: 227938."

Or the lecturer:

"Dr David Hone
Welcome to the online home of Dr Dave Hone, palaeontologist and writer. My research focuses on the behaviour and ecology of the dinosaurs and their flying relatives, the pterosaurs. In addition I write extensively online about palaeontology and science outreach, blog for the science pages of The Guardian, and regularly contribute for other media outlets as well as acting as a scientific consultant. My first book, the The Tyrannosaur Chronicles, is out now with Bloomsbury.
On here you can find details of my research program and scientific papers (including species I have named), my outreach program and websites, my scientific training, teaching programs, and media work. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or follow me on Twitter."

HH - you out do yourself in your hubris.

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

I thought you said you were going to China for a month or so and be out of communication. I guess I fell for that one.
Creepy comments. What is this? You are "manufacturing crimes" to accuse me of? Something is really wrong with u.

You don't know me or what i do in life or business or personally. You don't know where i travel or when or why. And I don't send you updates on my travel itinerary. Why are you even talking about where i am "supposed to be"? WTF is wrong with u?

You are acting like a total whack-job-----because you know NOTHING about me.

And...I don't CSW you for permission of when i am online and when it's okay to post. Last time I looked you are not on the command channel above me. LOL.

You obviously can't differentiate between actual facts and your fictional feelings.

You "fell for that"? Fell for what? You know where i am right now? You know where i've been the past two weeks? You know where I am going tomorrow? Why are you making shit up? You know nothing whatsoever about what you are spewing.

Wow, pathetic.

Last edited:
Wow - that bit of sarcasm missed it's mark by a mile. I'll have to try better.

The reason I asked those questions about the Trex, is because A) it was unknown if they have lips or not like some reptiles. B) the quality of their eyesight tells volumes about how they lived their lives. It is an important to know these traits of the animal to understand how they lived. Were they hunting carnivores or carrion eaters? Are their bodies covered with feathers, or not? I picked those videos because they are well researched and documented, they are based in the best of our current scientific knowledge. No Woo Woo anywhere within them.

You always tell me how you are a great researcher, how scientific you are. I thought, there would be some spark of curiosity in your head and you would take a look. That you might learn something. That your mind wasn't closed.

But, no.

Well, Good night.

Mimsey

Edit: Who doesn't like dinosaurs? This is pretty straight forward stuff. I thought you'd enjoy it. It seemed like something you'd be interested in. Remember Jurassic Park? Them standing still to fool the T-rex? Think that's real? Was it a plot device? Is that how a T-rex sees the world? Well, watch the second video. It has the answer.

You may look at this as some sort of tangent that makes no sense, why dinosaurs on a GPM thread? But it merely proves my point - you don't want to look beyond your preconceived notions of me, of my posts, of my links. You dismiss them out of hand. You only want to make fun of me and my posts. Well, enjoy yourself.

Mimsey

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Now I've also noticed something similar with people who did lots of LSD too back in the day too.
Kind of a look of being able to see what the rest of us could not.
I didn't see that same look in the new OT's, as opposed to those who did the old OT levels however.
Now, I realize that it could just be because they believed they were actually OT that they created that "OT look", whether consciously or subconsciously, I don't know, which is why I ask being you saw so many.
I've seen lots of Scientologists with that staring, intense, burning look. When I left COS, I didn't know I looked at people that way and that it made others uncomfortable and it took me a while to get rid of it. Then I realized that look was a challenging look, assessing others. Looking at people that way was aggressive. Too much direct eye contact is socially unacceptable. We were also taught we were superior beings, so had ultra high cult member false confidence and looked down at others, and that also causes more direct eye contact. See this article:

https://www.inc.com/abigail-tracy/eye-contact-too-much-or-too-little.html

People who took LSD had a different look, too, but I didn't know many people who took it and it has been many years since I've seen someone who took LSD. It seems to me it wasn't the same. They looked more freaked out and definitely did not have clarity. From what I remember, their eyes looked hollowed out with dark circles and dilated pupils.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I've seen lots of Scientologists with that staring, intense, burning look. When I left COS, I didn't know I looked at people that way and that it made others uncomfortable and it took me a while to get rid of it. Then I realized that look was a challenging look, assessing others. Looking at people that way was aggressive. Too much direct eye contact is socially unacceptable. We were also taught we were superior beings, so had ultra high cult member false confidence and looked down at others, and that also causes more direct eye contact.
Yes, all of that makes perfect sense. There was one particular OT that REALLY gave me the hee bee jeebies with her CONFRONT. She would look at people as though she was performing a full psychic assessment of that individual, even showing either pleasure or displeasure facially with what she was seeing. It left one wondering what in the fuck was wrong that she was "picking up on". I had found out what was on OT 3 way early, before I'd had any auditing, and it left me a bit freaked out under her burrowing gaze that she was taking full inventory on what my upper level case load was that I'd have to handle. I hated having to deal with her and be put under her OT microscope in the worst, most painful way imaginable! I too have had to back way off on my TR0ing of others, especially when it becomes obvious that it bothers them.

Owen

Well Owen, that's honest, and one cannot argue with honesty.

Somewhere or other you got a hold of info that GPMs were the thing to do . . . I would inspect the source of that info and see how it panned out for them . . . I have personally known a lot of guys who sold others on the idea of this variation on a basic theme of "GPMs" is the way to go . . . BUT, I can assure you it is superficial and fleeting in that, yes, diving into that shit can produce fireworks. BUT, does it handle what you want to get handled???? :no::duh::no: No . . . but entertaining? yes . . .

You must realize that the implant shit the GPM touters speak of is all in the physical universe . . . and believe me, that is very late on the chain of our developed cases.

There are 14-15 earlier spiritual Domains of Existence (Universes) prior to and which set up the physical universe we now have. Indeed, the physical universe is the solution to the problems we failed to handle in the earlier games.

/
Implant GPMs don't mean much to me Roger. The way me and my auditor are doing this is slowly deeper and deeper. This universe doesn't seem to be around I was assuming I was on a different dimension but I read and listened to what you said and mabe I'm not in the physical universe Im certainly not in this one. Cheers

RogerB

Crusader
Implant GPMs don't mean much to me Roger. The way me and my auditor are doing this is slowly deeper and deeper. This universe doesn't seem to be around I was assuming I was on a different dimension but I read and listened to what you said and mabe I'm not in the physical universe Im certainly not in this one. Cheers
Well, OK, Owen . . .

Your own goals GPM searching/handling will get to dealing with your spiritual existence prior to the physical universe.

Even so, having done Hubbard's version of it in the '60's, I don't recommend it.

I lived the development of Hubbard's tech from '57 . . . and it is massively flawed.

I discovered "earlier universes" while doing OT3 in '77, wrote to Hubbard about it, and that item was added to the OT3 Correction List . . . but nothing was done by him to research and deal with the earlier universes . . . and this is a colossal area of BPC and occluded case to handle.

Alan Walter did a wonderful job of researching the issue of Earlier Universe and wrote it up in his book, "Gods in Disguise."

I spoke on this subject during the FZ conference in 2009 here:
This is the tech write up concerning our Pasadena presentation.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...gative-RogerB%92s-FZ-Presentation-in-Pasadena

/

JustSheila

Crusader
This doesn't sound good at all. :no:

"The universe doesn't seem to be around I was assuming I was on a different dimension" :eek:

Gosh, if you weren't posting about Scientology and I saw that somewhere else and didn't know what I was reading, I'd have thought you had just put a needle full of heroin in your arm.

To me, a healthy counseling result is one that brings a person closer to understanding, accepting and effectively dealing with reality rather than divorcing a person from reality and alienating the person from their own life and environment.