What's new

GPM

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Owen said:
Implant GPMs don't mean much to me Roger. The way me and my auditor are doing this is slowly deeper and deeper. This universe doesn't seem to be around I was assuming I was on a different dimension but I read and listened to what you said and mabe I'm not in the physical universe Im certainly not in this one. Cheers
This doesn't sound good at all. :no:

"The universe doesn't seem to be around I was assuming I was on a different dimension" :eek:

Gosh, if you weren't posting about Scientology and I saw that somewhere else and didn't know what I was reading, I'd have thought you had just put a needle full of heroin in your arm.

To me, a healthy counseling result is one that brings a person closer to understanding, accepting and effectively dealing with reality rather than divorcing a person from reality and alienating the person from their own life and environment.
Sounds more like LSD than Heroin to me - and I'm not being flippant or trying to be funny.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've seen lots of Scientologists with that staring, intense, burning look. When I left COS, I didn't know I looked at people that way and that it made others uncomfortable and it took me a while to get rid of it. Then I realized that look was a challenging look, assessing others. Looking at people that way was aggressive. Too much direct eye contact is socially unacceptable. We were also taught we were superior beings, so had ultra high cult member false confidence and looked down at others, and that also causes more direct eye contact. See this article:

https://www.inc.com/abigail-tracy/eye-contact-too-much-or-too-little.html

People who took LSD had a different look, too, but I didn't know many people who took it and it has been many years since I've seen someone who took LSD. It seems to me it wasn't the same. They looked more freaked out and definitely did not have clarity. From what I remember, their eyes looked hollowed out with dark circles and dilated pupils.
I've been to several Grateful Dead concerts and saw some folks there with some real eyes of the world looks, but now I'm beginning to think maybe those folks weren't on LSD but were really OT's there to keep the crowd in line. I do have to admit I was under the influence and my mindset might have had something to do with what I saw in those people's eyes;)

Terril park

Sponsor
Did you ever notice or hear comments regarding a crystal clear, intense look that many OT's got after a certain point in processing?
I don't know what OT level it kicked in on but it was only with the old OT levels that I mention.
I've heard other assorted commentary on the phenomenon as well.
I saw some, but not all by any means, OT's that had a unique look of clarity and a burning, penetrating intensity come to their eyes and remain like that.
Now I've also noticed something similar with people who did lots of LSD too back in the day too.
Kind of a look of being able to see what the rest of us could not.
I didn't see that same look in the new OT's, as opposed to those who did the old OT levels however.
Now, I realize that it could just be because they believed they were actually OT that they created that "OT look", whether consciously or subconsciously, I don't know, which is why I ask being you saw so many.
I never observed any similar differences in OTs. But it
seemed to me that plenty of TRs had similar effects. This
should not be surprising, as any intensive and lengthy training
improves ability in the area its directed at. See Bruce lee for example. Also Scn involves various types of mental
training.

The best example I ever saw was a fellow staff member.\she had very low self esteem and generally little esteem
from others. She saw Scn as a chance to remedy this.
She failed even the slack requirements to qualify for staff.
I worked with her to improve her scores and I never saw anyone try harder, and eventually she passed. Some years
later I met her when she was staff at St. Hill. She was far
brighter and confident and her eyes were noticeably
different and brighter. I spent an afternoon at Alan's
ranch and most there were similar. Alan probably did
rigorous TR training.

Owen

Oh dear some of you really should stick with crayons and teddy bears. All im talking about is the basics of Buddhism and Taoism. Or have you not managed to penetrate the Hart of those subject's yet.

Owen

Well, OK, Owen . . .

Your own goals GPM searching/handling will get to dealing with your spiritual existence prior to the physical universe.

Even so, having done Hubbard's version of it in the '60's, I don't recommend it.

I lived the development of Hubbard's tech from '57 . . . and it is massively flawed.

I discovered "earlier universes" while doing OT3 in '77, wrote to Hubbard about it, and that item was added to the OT3 Correction List . . . but nothing was done by him to research and deal with the earlier universes . . . and this is a colossal area of BPC and occluded case to handle.

Alan Walter did a wonderful job of researching the issue of Earlier Universe and wrote it up in his book, "Gods in Disguise."

I spoke on this subject during the FZ conference in 2009 here:
This is the tech write up concerning our Pasadena presentation.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...gative-RogerB%92s-FZ-Presentation-in-Pasadena

/
Yes I read it and listened

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Oh dear some of you really should stick with crayons and teddy bears. All im talking about is the basics of Buddhism and Taoism. Or have you not managed to penetrate the Hart of those subject's yet.
You've only been here five minutes and you're insulting us already. I suggest you learn a bit about the basics of spelling and punctuation, never mind Buddhism and Taoism.

By the way, have you ever heard the phrase 'wild goose chase'? To make it easy for you I'm providing you with a link to the wikipedia page. I strongly recommend you take a look.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This citation provided by a generous licensing donation
from the Church of Hoaxology's religious scripture

"The Diabolically Dinky DB Dictionary"

GPM -noun: 1. Goals Problems Mass 2. In Scientology, the imposition of impossible goals causing unsolvable problems to a large mass of inordinately gullible DBs (donor beings). (example: Ordering a DB to pay $500,000 to re-acquire their dormant godlike supernatural powers which is then followed by another order to sell 7.2 billion other DBs on this planet the same "bridge package" and thereby "clear the planet"--after which they are given another order to "salvage this sector".)

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
improves ability in the area its directed at. See Bruce lee for example. Also Scn involves various types of mental
training.

The best example I ever saw was a fellow staff member.\she had very low self esteem and generally little esteem
I worked with her to improve her scores and I never saw anyone try harder, and eventually she passed. Some years
rigorous TR training.
Yeah the TR's were the main deal but I think I fit it together from a couple of responses that OT's believed they knew what existed deep inside and unbeknownst to we mere mortals from their OT levels.
They held a feeling of massive superiority over us and believed they were looking deep inside each of us and saw us all en-wrapped in a massive bt and cluster case load and their stares came off very intrusive and unwanted.
They were attempting to trespass upon our souls and we could feel it and it didn't feel good.

phenomanon

Canyon
Yes I read it and listened
The GPM tech on the SHSBC really hung a lot of students up. When I routed on, there were lots of students 'bogged' on the GPM materials, and the same students were still studying it when I graduated
I always figgered that the Clearing Course handled a persons own GPMs, and opened the door to electronic implants.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The GPM tech on the SHSBC really hung a lot of students up. When I routed on, there were lots of students 'bogged' on the GPM materials, and the same students were still studying it when I graduated.

-----

Reply: (Sometimes I can't write in the answer part of the edit box [proxy?] ... ) Anyway, OT2 needs pretty much zero theory, certainly little about 1963 GPM theory. Around 1992 the OT2 checksheet got redone to include LOTS of GPM theory. I looked at it and felt really bad for the Ad Courses Sup in the HGB -- I'd been taken off that post for looking down a girl's blouse -- as she was a real KSW type, poor thing.

Paul

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Wow! I didn't know you could speak gobbledegook. I'm impressed! But really you haven't got a clue have you?

Auras? The mist tracks the telling memory.
Throughout history people have reported the scent of flowers when visited by visions of people from beyond the grave. I don't know what causes it, but it's a well-known metaphysical phenomenon that for some reason is controversial among this learned crowd. I've always thought of it as the fragrance of spirit. The Catholics gave it a name:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odour_of_sanctity

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Yeh, that always works. Just throw a bunch of ad homs out and insults at whoever disagrees with you and then you can just keep making things up and not worry about supporting your ridiculous statements with facts.:laugh:
Well you assume because you got nothing out of scientology that nobody did. You imply that because scientology contains a lot of evil, that it did not contain any good. Is that not black and white thinking?

And I'm supposed to believe you stayed in all those years without any personal benefit to yourself? What's the best ad hom for that? Or is self-honesty just not your strong suit?

Gib

Crusader
Well you assume because you got nothing out of scientology that nobody did. You imply that because scientology contains a lot of evil, that it did not contain any good. Is that not black and white thinking?

And I'm supposed to believe you stayed in all those years without any personal benefit to yourself? What's the best ad hom for that? Or is self-honesty just not your strong suit?
stop being a useful idiot for scientology and hubbard.

sheila was in the belly of the beast and she knows unlike you. Listen to all of the series.

JustSheila

Crusader
Throughout history people have reported the scent of flowers when visited by visions of people from beyond the grave. I don't know what causes it, but it's a well-known metaphysical phenomenon that for some reason is controversial among this learned crowd. I've always thought of it as the fragrance of spirit. The Catholics gave it a name:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odour_of_sanctity
Oh you do exaggerate.

Not throughout history, not all people beyond the grave smelling good, either. Youv'e got it all mixed up, you believe too much stuff on the Internet.

Not flowers, but specifically the scent of ROSES is a Biblical Christian belief/claim/experience/myth. It has nothing to do with Hubbard, OTs, spirits returned from the dead, etc. It's consistent with the Biblical story of Jesus as the Rose of Sharon and Jesus and angels reportedly having the scent of fresh roses when they are in a room. Roses are supposed to be the perfect flower. They also have a specific, unmistakable and unforgettable scent. As a note, Satan is claimed to smell like rotten eggs when he's around, too, which is at least consistent with the myths since sulphur smells like rotten eggs when it's in a confined, damp space, like underground.

If you want to talk about how dead people and ghosts smelled throughout history, oy, the vampire myth goes way back and they apparently smelled like the grave and other dead people smelled, well.. very DEAD.

I'm sure if Hubbard appeared to anyone, he'd really stink up a room. :omg::nooo:

oldhubb.jpg
:omg:

JustSheila

Crusader

I counted six times you used "you" or "your" in those three sentences. Aggressive, much?

"NEVER DEFEND! ALWAYS ATTACK!" - L Ron Blubbard

You're such a good Lil' Scibot. Congratulations for not thinking for yourself. :congratulations:

Heaven forbid you hold an actual conversation and honestly discuss something that doesn't make sense when you can just attack instead! Why think, when you can just do what Ron says? It's so much easier than thinking for yourself, isn't it? :lol:

To answer your question, Scientology stole far more from me than it ever gave me. What it stole cannot be replaced. It is gone. Life is precious and so are our loved ones. My life is precious and I would never, ever waste a single minute doing Scientology again and hope I can help others by warning them so that they don't end up wasting years of their youth and lives with it like I did.

Scientology is a scam. There is far more to be gained elsewhere and you don't have to suffer for it or make your loved ones suffer, either.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
training.

rigorous TR training.
Terril, one day I hope you wake up and realize that your honest caring about the girl and believing in her is what helped her. YOU helped her.

You would have done the same thing for someone if you never heard of Scientology just because you have a good heart. Put credit where credit is due and stop giving it all to the dead conartist. YOU are a good person. YOU helped the girl believe in herself.

What a terrible shame she ended up on staff, though. :sad: Did she ever get out?