What's new

New member -questions about harassment

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
hmm there is a risk of derailing this thread, I will do my best to prevent that; but I think I have to drop in the first of what will probably be many big items about my life---I had my first, and most massive nervous breakdown in 71 about 6 weeks before my 20th birthday. I have been involved with psychiatrists more or less ever since. En route I learned a lot, I mean a lot. I am now an elder statesman in that world, (and termed eccentric, not insane since the 90's.) My 'recovery' has been a long hard fight, masses of work and a lot of education. In short, my opinions in that field are based on much knowledge, not speculation. Doesn't make my ideas necessarily right, but they' are not fatuities either. ok rant over, and I still see insufficient cause of all this extreme harassment in what little we know of the author of the op. Something else has to have been involved of which we know nothing so far.

Flora

Patron
My post was not helpful. That is true. Neither was it very polite. For those I apologise. Reading that thread was very interesting, yes, I just found what you told us inherently unlikely; not because people cannot be that evil; but they seldom expend that much effort unless they have serious motivation. You have given us no clue as to why they are doing this. That is all; and, why are you telling the story here? What can anyone here do or say to help? Good luck of course, no one would want anyone to suffer the way you have.
I wouldnt say it was not helpful. I find every opinion useful for certain reasons.
Yes, obviously they must have some motivation. Of course they didn't tell me what their motivation is, (their harassment would be less effective that way, right?) but I assume they were first motivated by spite. I posted here because I believe Scientology has been known to harass in similar spiteful ways, when they are angry at ex-members, and so I thought I might get some useful feedback here.
At this point i can only make assumptions /hypothesis about WHY they have done this. I connect it to contacting my old friend because this started very shortly after contact with him, and also because the lawyers wife is so obsessed with my old friend. Also interesting - 3 apparently fake SM accounts were opened in his name since Dec 2016, and there are photoshopped pics on these accounts, where his wife was edited into the photo. I think that's a very odd thing for someone to do, so I'm guessing he &his wife may have separated, but yet someone is trying to portray a different story....(which leads to even more questions)

Last edited:

Flora

Patron
Hi Christopher,

I don't know where you got the idea that people don't expend much effort at doing destructive things unless they have serious motivation, but there are no studies to support that idea and frankly, if you take a closer look at this idea, it doesn't make any sense and falls apart easily.

Insane people do destructive things because they are insane. The idea that it takes a lot of effort for them to do these things is false. Think about it for a minute: A crazy person finds it easier to follow what his disturbed mind tells him to do than to fight it. That's their pattern of behaviour. Changing that pattern and getting a disturbed person to think sanely takes tremendous effort, though.
Lol!...I didn't see your post before I replied to Christopher, Sheila. But you're right- how do you make an insane person think rationally?

Flora

Patron
hmm there is a risk of derailing this thread, I will do my best to prevent that; but I think I have to drop in the first of what will probably be many big items about my life---I had my first, and most massive nervous breakdown in 71 about 6 weeks before my 20th birthday. I have been involved with psychiatrists more or less ever since. En route I learned a lot, I mean a lot. I am now an elder statesman in that world, (and termed eccentric, not insane since the 90's.) My 'recovery' has been a long hard fight, masses of work and a lot of education. In short, my opinions in that field are based on much knowledge, not speculation. Doesn't make my ideas necessarily right, but they' are not fatuities either. ok rant over, and I still see insufficient cause of all this extreme harassment in what little we know of the author of the op. Something else has to have been involved of which we know nothing so far.
Christopher, experiencing a "nervous breakdown" doesn't give someone special insight into the motivations of criminals(which these people surely must be.) Think about it- one of their first "tricks" was to steal my phone, so this shows they were immediately willing to break the law. Ever since I realized that this is being done by a large group of people, I have realized this is some type of "organized crime."

Flora

Patron
Heres an example of an online conversation that is probably with one of their members. The guy who wrote this to me presents himself as a "targeted individual" and he has a blog where he reports on various conspiracies in the news. He didn't like my opinions that the Qanon posts are all BS, and are really a scheme by the alt-right community to promote a false narrative. (BTW, I implicate some type of alt-right group in my harrassment)
This is his reply to me:
  • (Me)
    The photos were taken at different times, and the guy had added more decals. Some pics shown here were those taken by private citizens in the weeks prior to the bombing attempts. They took the photos because the van was covered in stickers that basically showed that he wanted all these people to be killed - these were stickers of photos of people with targets imposed over their faces. These were seen as death threats, so this is why people have photographing this van for a period of time prior to the bombing.
  • (Him)
  • Is that right, huh?
    What are the sources for your claims?
    You make wild claims with no proof.
    You did it with that silly White Rabbit racist bullshit.
    Now you say all this.

Sayoc was supposed to be in various places at the same time.
    Sayoc's bombs were never dangerous.
    Sayoc's packages had no postal/courier stamps on them.
    Sayoc had ties to the CIA.
    Sayoc's FB page was filled with pro-Clinton posts until a few weeks before FF event.
    Sayoc fits the profile of a patsy.

Watch out or they might target YOU.
    Smarten the fuck up.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Hi Christopher,

I don't know where you got the idea that people don't expend much effort at doing destructive things unless they have serious motivation, but there are no studies to support that idea and frankly, if you take a closer look at this idea, it doesn't make any sense and falls apart easily.

Insane people do destructive things because they are insane. The idea that it takes a lot of effort for them to do these things is false. Think about it for a minute: A crazy person finds it easier to follow what his disturbed mind tells him to do than to fight it. That's their pattern of behaviour. Changing that pattern and getting a disturbed person to think sanely takes tremendous effort, though.
Yes, and insane people find they can create a huge amount of trauma in another person's life just by the simple wagging of their tongues. Doesn't take much effort at all to figure out what could hurt someone else if it were "leaked out" as the truth when not a word of it is. Easy to be a third party, harder to identify one because people tend not to be forthcoming in giving up their sources. Lies can be dispersed at a far greater rate than they can be traced back to their source and dealt with as they spread like wildfire. Third parties definitely have the advantage over those who have to unravel their damage.

Flora

Patron
Yes, and insane people find they can create a huge amount of trauma in another person's life just by the simple wagging of their tongues. Doesn't take much effort at all to figure out what could hurt someone else if it were "leaked out" as the truth when not a word of it is. Easy to be a third party, harder to identify one because people tend not to be forthcoming in giving up their sources. Lies can be dispersed at a far greater rate than they can be traced back to their source and dealt with as they spread like wildfire. Third parties definitely have the advantage over those who have to unravel their damage.
Yes Dagwood. And that is how all destructive cult-type groups took a page out of the Scientology playbook. They know if enough disinformation is publicly published, the truth will be obscured. They want to hide the truth, at all costs, because the truth will prove they are criminals. Exactly what criminal activities they arr involved with are impossible for me to know. A good team of investigators with computer skills would be able to figure it out though.

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
Thank you Flora, for your reply. All good sound reasoning. Still I have two points, I did not have 'a nervous breakdown', I lost count of them long ago. I have been involved with psychiatrists for 47 years to date, during which time I kept my eyes and ears open, asked a lot of questions, read a lot of books and articles etc. I can claim without a shadow of doubt that I know the field well. Second, as Flora says, this is pretty obviously organised crime; not some isolated obsessive nutter. I still cannot understand why these people want to spend so much time and energy on Flora. Another question for you Flora, are we proving able to give you any significant help? Everyone in this thread is obviously good hearted enough, and sufficiently intelligent; but I have seen nothing that speaks of expertise.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I assumed Flora was posting about this on ESMB specifically because she knows that scientologists do/did the kind of thing she mentions to people who leave the cult ... they did it for decades and got away with it and I have no doubt they still would or do (do it) if they feel they will not be exposed by the victim.

I may have assumed incorrectly though ... and have no idea why things are happening to Flora or who is behind it.

The cult even have a specifically trained thug force (lol) called the 'office of special affairs' (OSA) ... previously called the 'guardians office' (GO).

Charming isn't it?

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
Yes, and people tried to expose and damn it throughout my life. For example a british minister for health in Wilson's first government tried to get heavy with them and was silenced pdq. My nephew Martin McArthur had a web appeal up about suspicious deaths connected with Scientology, possible victims included even Ron Hubbard himself. Martin put out a special appeal for more information about Peter Greene's and my stepmother' deaths. I hope he learned something. I can only add to that there were various web references to my father as a 'squirrel' after he was forced to leave. It is obvious what 'squirrel' meant. His debriefing is easily available on the web. I see the sense in Flora asking us, I still don't see anyone here being specially able to help her.

Hi Christopher
I thought Flora's story was hard to take at first, but I decided that if a criminal organization thought that she might even POSSIBLY be a threat to their security, carrying on the sort of campaign against her that she has described wouldn't stretch the limits of credibility. I have suggested that she find a lawyer, person in law enforcement, private investigator, or even when I think of it, a journalist to get on her side of this issue.

A person with "expertise" that is.
I mean, criminal organizations are STRANGE.
I think that it was 4 people who were killed because one of them, the father, was a former Hell's Angel who refused to get his club tattoo removed. And they continued to harass that family after that!

Last edited:

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
hmmm, methinks o.d.ing may be approaching, I can cope with dark stuff to an extent, but then I have to stop, switch off, or go elsewhere. Maybe all I need is a good night's sleep.

Flora

Patron
A person with "expertise" that is.
I mean, criminal organizations are STRANGE.
I think that it was 4 people who were killed because one of them, the father, was a former Hell's Angel who refused to get his club tattoo removed. And they continued to harass that family after that!
Sheila, if they murdered them it was probably because they thought they had info that exposed them. There is a lot of gang activity in this area, and consequently there have been many murders connected to that. But what has happened to me is some type of strange harassment (obviously if someone really wanted to kill me, they would have done so by now.) that's what gangs like the Hells Angel's do - they just have their enemies murdered. BTW, I have no involvement in any gangs or drug dealers, or anything criminal.

I still believe the people doing this are politically motivated and likely belong to an alt-right group such as the White Nationalists. I haven't been the only person harassed by them, either. A few years ago a man in this area was on the news trying to bring attention to what these racist groups were doing here- they were using craigslist to post hate speech and racist propaganda. These groups then started to harass this guy who exposed them- they sent him death threats, posted anonymously that he was a pedophile, hacked his computer, etc.
I'm pretty sure this is connected to the ones who harassed me

Christopher asked if posting here has been helpful, and while no one here has had an experience similar to mine, I guess any feedback is helpful in some ways.

Well I was saying that a criminal organization COULD be responsible. Or maybe just a group of people involved in a racket of some sort. I really don't know about the kind of racist groups that you suspect; I haven't read about them. Are they pervasive? I mean do you think that they have a lot of people connected to them? (The Hell's Angels do.) What do you think that they are actually doing? What is their scam, so to speak?

I would be willing to read a little bit about them if you think that it would improve my understanding, you can suggest a couple of things. I try to get a bit of an idea of what is going on these days. It's damn hard to know where to go to get your information though.

Flora

Patron
Well I was saying that a criminal organization COULD be responsible. Or maybe just a group of people involved in a racket of some sort. I really don't know about the kind of racist groups that you suspect; I haven't read about them. Are they pervasive? I mean do you think that they have a lot of people connected to them? (The Hell's Angels do.) What do you think that they are actually doing? What is their scam, so to speak?
Very pervasive .
I don't know if they have a scam, but they reportedly harass anyone who gets in their way.
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&sour...aw3vsfd-c_jiJftR1y6GI1jD&ust=1543910415896643

I tried to copy a link to an article about it, but I'm not sure if it worked.

Flora

Patron
And here is a link to the other story I mentioned.
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwip_PeSmoPfAhUfIDQIHVjeCj4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.langleytimes.com/news/langley-man-fighting-to-clear-his-online-reputation/&psig=AOvVaw3KxlO0s-H64WFP568czU7C&ust=1543910823657837

I was also harassed on craigslist, likely by the same people who harassed Mr. Campbell, though I was not posting on the Rants & Raves section.
And here is an article from 2012, which is when Mr. Campbell first reported this to police.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiPrcOHrYXfAhUEHjQIHYvqDlIQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/death-threats-posted-against-crusading-b-c-senior-1.1194573&psig=AOvVaw2niFS1GilKK_ACrexzcank&ust=1543984619477875

Obviously these hate-filled people don't need much motivation to harass people who oppose them.

If you watch the video, at the end the announcer says that craigslist is now removing the threats to Campbell...and about 3 or 4 years later craigslist actually started removing all the rants and raves posts from the Vancouver board. They never explained why they did that, but I assume the racist posts were too numerous.

Last edited: