What's new

Early Mission Holder History~Peter Greene Transcript

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Strat, reply is easy to see,, but what pile of poo?
At the bottom of every post (except one's own) in the right-hand corner are eleven colourful icons. The fourth one in from the right is a steaming pile of poo. Click the 'Reply' link above it when you want to answer someone's post directly or respond to something specific it contains.

strativarius

I shouldn't be surprised at Descartian talk, but all I ever read about his ideas was he took a lot from Aleister Crowley. About whom maybe more anon; but we might get into a legal tangle, hmm ok, Kenneth Anger and I had an encounter in 69 just after my 18th birthday. It took me years to recover. Giant insects, lots of darkness, personality change, eventually my first nervous breakdown, finally began to get cured when I embraced Jesus.He regarded himself as a disciple of Crowley. I told you my tale is seriously weird.
Jesus regarded himself as a disciple of Aleister Crowley? Holy shit! :biggrin:

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
Grunt. In that case all shit would have to be holy, --um, ok seen it, classic gaff for a writer, -----Anglemeyer is on record as saying he is not a satanist; his reverence for Crowley was abundantly obvious in his talk, even to 'happy birthday Aleister Crowley,, June 1st' (not really Crowley's but certainly mine) on a card in Anger's room the night I did not get out in time.

strativarius

Grunt. In that case all shit would have to be holy, --um, ok seen it, classic [bcolor=#ffff00]gaff[/bcolor] for a writer, -----Anglemeyer is on record as saying he is not a satanist; his reverence for Crowley was abundantly obvious in his talk, even to 'happy birthday Aleister Crowley,, June 1st' (not really Crowley's but certainly mine) on a card in Anger's room the night I did not get out in time.
There's no intellectual overdrive 'round 'ere mate! :biggrin:

Oh, and it's gaffe by the way. :biggrin: I only point this out because you describe yourself as a writer. I sincerely hope you'd do the same for me should the occasion arise.

Every message board needs an annoying spelling/grammar nazi, and because I am so totally unqualified for the job in having no academic qualifications in that sphere whatsoever, in the spirit of our current cultural norms I have appointed myself to that role.

Last edited:

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
Shades of big daddy Socrates, yet again. If you want the reference it is the symposium and the soc says when a female oracle or someone with great authority pronounced him the wisest man on earth he decided it was because he knew he knew nothing, whereas most people assume they already know-----etc.