What's new

Psychic attacks, unknown causes of pain, anyone got any handles.

How can people outside the church handle the pain of psychic hold downs, hard forces on a mental level, is anyone pushing to report these abuses to a body outside the church. What do you do when you don't want the effect then it enforced. Any help

freethinker

Sponsor
How can people outside the church handle the pain of psychic hold downs, hard forces on a mental level, is anyone pushing to report these abuses to a body outside the church. What do you do when you don't want the effect then it enforced. Any help
Is this what you are talking about?

Identifying and Removing Psychic Attacks

"Psychic attacks are defined as the manipulation of supernatural energies and forces. Psychic attacks occur when dark and negative energetic vibrations are sent from one individual to another individual or place creating disturbances in the energetic and physical bodies of the person or place. This negative energy can be called a spirit, an entity, a thought form or a dark negative energy. Each of these energies can create harmful effects within the person receiving them."

http://www.mkprojects.com/dealing-with-psychic-attacks

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

What are you meaning exactly ?????

Mental\emotional abuse by people in the CO$
or any alleged spiritual evil vibs one ''allegedly'' perceived as ''directed'' toward him\her by some ''alledge'' other spiritual beings???? :oops:

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
As far as I know, these things are imaginary, much like voodoo -- only affect you if you believe in it.

There are no psychic powers created by Scientology "tech" at all. That is, no Scientologist has psychic powers. So, there is nothing in Scientology about combating such "powers". And if there were, it wouldn't work. :D

The easy answer to your question is "Just stop believing in such psychic powers". Of course, if you do believe, it may be hard to stop. In that case, I'd say, see a therapist, psychologist or doctor.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quit believing in them.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
A suggestion that may or may not help: use the 6-Direction procedure as shown in this old video and elsewhere. It doesn't cost anything, and may help you to overcome whatever bad effects you are experiencing:

I don't know of any effective "Psychic Attack Hotline".

Paul

guanoloco

As-Wased
As far as I know, these things are imaginary, much like voodoo -- only affect you if you believe in it.

There are no psychic powers created by Scientology "tech" at all. That is, no Scientologist has psychic powers. So, there is nothing in Scientology about combating such "powers". And if there were, it wouldn't work. :D

The easy answer to your question is "Just stop believing in such psychic powers". Of course, if you do believe, it may be hard to stop. In that case, I'd say, see a therapist, psychologist or doctor.
I think it was an anthropology class back in the day as the source but in countries that believed in voodoo the witch doctors had a higher rate of successful treatment than modern medicine.

I knew an RN who got licensed in the mid 70s who told me that at that time that the medicine field admitted that some 70% of maladies were psycho somatic. That means that 7 out of 10 times there's no pathogen in the system. They measure white blood cell count, fever and all the vitals but there's actually nothing there. The RN claimed that the medical field realized that it was a placebo in those cases - much like voodoo in voodoo cultures.

This information, of course, predisposed me to "Dr" Hubbard's mindfuck.

RogerB

Crusader
Well Nath, Dulloldfart above gives you a good answer. Also check on the threads posted here by "Alan" . . .

There is one relating info on "Ho Oponno Pono" spelling is probably off by me.

What does work is Alan's "Telepathic Projected Image" handling R/D.

Rog

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I had a bizarre shared psychic attack with my clam ex girlfriend, with whom all things strange became manifest.
I've already talked about it but we left the movie Amityville Horror starring James Brolin. In the movie the demon would get it the chandelier and make it spin. We get driving down the road and I hear a chandelier sound outside my closed side window, I look and there is the chandelier from the movie and it swirls and vanishes upwards. I look over at her and her jaw is agape. I asked her if she saw and heard the chandelier right outside my window and she freaks and says YES!!!!
We begin discussing how this could have happened and pull onto the freeway. Something envelops the car and it starts swerving right and left. She demands that I quit doing that because I'm scaring her. I said "You can see my hands, I'm not doing it!" So I suggested that it must be a crosswind but it wasn't at all as no other cars were swaying but ours, plus when the land raised next to us and should have formed a windbreak it didn't stop.There were no mechanical defects in the car either.
We got close to an overpass and the intensity increased and tried to overwhelm my control and crash us into the cement wall on her side. I fought it and we got back to my place and it quit.
She joined staff within the week as she was now certain that she needed to become OT ASAP so she could deal with things like that without freaking out. And this was a little coke head party girl fence sitting Scientologist suddenly joining staff. Not only that she married the quietest most virginal guy on staff who'd probably not had a girlfriend before, and their marriage worked out and I believe they're still together 40 yrs later.
A multiple wolf/moose incident occurred with her backpacking on Isle Royal on Lake Superior for 11 days.
Then we stopped at a restaurant on our way home from Isle Royale after setting up our tent at Gooseberry Falls State Park on the north shore of Lake Superior and an attractive woman teacher and her husband from southern MN asked if they could join us as we were sitting at a table for four in a packed restaurant so they sat down. They turn out to be swingers and start working on us to come to their motel room and swap partners. Hell, my girlfriend had done all kind of wilder stuff than that but I wasn't of that mindset so we politely said no as I was concerned the guy had designs on me and I wouldn't be just with the wife. They got very icy with us and we ran into them getting gas the next day and they refused to even respond to our hello's. Hell hath no fury...
Once we rode my motorcycle way up into the BWCA boonies and were picking raspberries. Very remote and on a gravel road. I wander a ways back in the woods armed only with my hatchet and see a blue POS station wagon pull over, no one else was around. The greasy looking guy gets out and starts crouching through the brush, sneaking up on her from behind. I wander out of the woods pretending not to see him while I was waving my hatchet at little tree tops so he'd see I had a weapon. He freezes in his tracks and back tracks to his car and drives forward down to me and waves me over. I get there and he asks "Hey man I'm lost, you know your way around these parts?" I said just enough to get by and told him we were down here picking berries cause we got run off by a moose back around on the other road, which happened. He suddenly rips a revolver out and waves it in my face and looks for fear in my eyes and says "I aint afraid of no damned Moose". So I said "yeah, good idea to pack a piece up here, I wouldn't have come w/o my .45", which was back at my apartment. So as he starts checking me out to figure out where I might have it tucked, by some miracle he sees a blue Ford Pickup bed sticking out from a forestry road we hadn't seen yet up ahead and asks alarmedly "who's that?" As I was lying to him that it was "the game warden who we'd been talking to earlier", he floored it and took off. I didn't tell her about ANY of what he'd done till we got home because it would have ruined her day.
Unfortunately this all really happened.
Told you, strange shit, nothing but strange shit...
So it was either an entity or a UFO playing games with us on our way home from the movie. I will never know, of that I'm sure.
But I'm inclined to believe in either now as a result, how could I block out any of that?
Long read I know, sorry for that.

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Egregore:
http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/Egregore

I heard there's a Scientology egregore that attacks everyone who leaves the CofS. Can create symptoms of deep depression. That's why so many people go back. I also heard that the CofS has experimented with black magic against its enemies. Like most black magic, it's about sending evil entities to torment people. I experienced some of that myself due to a connection to a big name squirrel. I had amazing nightmares every night, but it kind of backfired since I easily become lucid in my dreams and got to enjoying them, like a horror movie. That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Egregore:

I heard there's a Scientology egregore that attacks everyone who leaves the CofS. Can create symptoms of deep depression. That's why so many people go back. I also heard that the CofS has experimented with black magic against its enemies. Like most black magic, it's about sending evil entities to torment people. I experienced some of that myself due to a connection to a big name squirrel. I had amazing nightmares every night, but it kind of backfired since I easily become lucid in my dreams and got to enjoying them, like a horror movie. That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Where did you hear this? From whom?

"So many people go back"? Really? I never even considered it. It felt so great to be out I never wanted to go back. I don't know of anybody who went back.

I know CoS are some evil fucks, but black magic? Really? And if they DID try any black magic, what makes you think it would work? CoS isn't worth SHIT when it comes to making their postulates work, and that's what magic is all about, isn't it? (I'm no expert on magic, so correct me if I'm wrong there.)

Edit: They can't even make an ashtray stand up by itself, but they're gonna conjure up evil spirits? Nah.

Occam's Razor: "one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."
http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/OCCAMRAZ.html

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Egregore:

:no: This is yet another myth based on "Scientology creates super beings". This goes along with "Scientology OTs can read minds", "Scientology OTs know everything" and so on.

No. Just no. Scientology creates poor, confused, bankrupt people. Scientology does not, cannot and never will create beings with any powers beyond what everybody already has. And, it tends to degrade what abilities people have, such as being able to think logically.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Where did you hear this? From whom?
I know CoS are some evil fucks, but black magic? Really? And if they DID try any black magic, what makes you think it would work? CoS isn't worth SHIT when it comes to making their postulates work, and that's what magic is all about, isn't it? (I'm no expert on magic, so correct me if I'm wrong there.)
Someone at a Michael Harner workshop in the 80s said that if you look behind the official Ron photo hanging on every wall, you can see the monster (psychically). I never saw it.

Anybody can do black magic. And, a lot of people got into Scn after having practiced other things, such as witchcraft.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
:no: This is yet another myth based on "Scientology creates super beings". This goes along with "Scientology OTs can read minds", "Scientology OTs know everything" and so on.

No. Just no. Scientology creates poor, confused, bankrupt people. Scientology does not, cannot and never will create beings with any powers beyond what everybody already has. And, it tends to degrade what abilities people have, such as being able to think logically.
You hope :)