What's new

The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold

Pixie

Crusader
It is amazing how three buildings fell in the same exact manner (as if planned demolition had occurred) on the exact same day, isn't it?

wtc7an.gif

JetFuel.jpg

And Mick, you mistakenly believe I owe you anything. My post, which shows yours up for exactly what it is, still stands.

Well exactly, and to be honest, even after reading quite a bit of the link Mick sent, anyone that thinks this was an accident or planned by Osama, is in denial about something. :yes:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pix - a language lesson...Pretty Please...

Well exactly, and to be honest, even after reading quite a bit of the link Mick sent, anyone that thinks this was an accident or planned by Osama, is in denial about something. :yes:

Pixie precious, please peruse previous post wherein I comment on this with restraint and brevity (the soul of wit, ya know...). Really, this is still hot issue from my POV.

Now, some help with language if you can, please, noting you've mentioned international locations referrin' to yrself.

Having a real Irish person as a son-in-law is wonderful, but word usage is obscure sometimes - e.g. conversation (as in the pubs) is "crack" or "craik"...
Should an american even try to use such words, or simply refrain? What does "craik" even translate at all...?

Here's the limit of my (non-existent) Spanish, addressed to you, dear:

"Un cerveza mas, por favor!"

"Mi casa su yu casa."

If ever we should meet in "A Clean Well Lighted Place" (Hemingway short story) the above language should suffice.:eyeroll:

Oh...forgot one..."la via del train subterraneo es muy pelligrosso" (when I, in my cups, quote that in the presence of Spanish speakers...well, reactions vary...prolly you unnerstand).:spitcoffee: :tobed: :wtf: :puke2:

Your "fool for a day" - EP

Pixie

Crusader
Muchas gracias para este EP, el espaniol tu hablas esta muy bien. Espero tienes un feliz dia y sera hablamos mas tarde. :yes:

The Irish word for 'good fun, wonderful conversation, excellent company, lots of laughs' = 'craic'. :D

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Truly!

Muchas gracias para este EP, el espaniol tu hablas esta muy bien. Espero tienes un feliz dia y sera hablamos mas tarde. :yes:

The Irish word for 'good fun, wonderful conversation, excellent company, lots of laughs' = 'craic'. :D

My love for you knows no bounds!:cheers:

EP

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
And Mick, you mistakenly believe I owe you anything. My post, which shows yours up for exactly what it is, still stands.

Dear god, you still cannot manage to answer anything. Not a question of owing me anything - do try to concentrate, I know it's difficult for you. Just more proof that you have nothing to offer.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I'm not intending to be a bore.. But when I saw WTC fall I thought, "WTF, that's a controlled demolition!"

OK, tired shrug again. What does a non-controlled collapse of a large skyscraper look like? I presume you must be comparing what you saw on TV to something else in order to come up with the conclusion?

So.. What keeps me from believing in a conspiracy, is that too many people would have known about it. The 'operation' would simply be too big to keep secret. Also the fraud so big as to be unbelievable... And, if it was as obvious a demolition as I perceive, then every demolition worker on the planet would say as I do.. Seems they don't..

Well, frankly I'm still suspicious. Those two towers came down all too orderly.

hmm.. :screwy:

They just came down - why would you expect them to come down some other way?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Yes Mick.. :D That's a LOT of reading there! Phew!! The thing is, I don't trust Bush, and in the doc it said that the sniffer dogs were taken off duty two weeks before the crash. This war is all about oil, they said there was weapons of mass distruction, there were not, and they knew it, they needed an excuse to go to war.

Yeah it's a lot of reading Pix - worth getting through IMHO.

All about oil? In what way?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

OK, - what would you base your assertion on that someone (or somethey) other than Al Qaeda planned and carried out the attacks? What was the first thing, for you, that stood out?

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is the CHRIST thread, for chrisssake....

OK, - what would you base your assertion on that someone (or somethey) other than Al Qaeda planned and carried out the attacks? What was the first thing, for you, that stood out?

Taking an exterior POV, organizing data, observing observed phenomena, analyzing action in aftermath of event - then computing with this "stew" would be, perhaps, a place to start. Apply "Occam's Razor" and see where you get.

I'll go PM with you guys on this if you want - but not here. Wrong public.

Pixie

Crusader
Yeah it's a lot of reading Pix - worth getting through IMHO.

All about oil? In what way?

The Americans are running out of oil, they want to take the oil from the Arabs. So what are you telling me here Mick, that you trust Bush?? :confused2:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
The Americans are running out of oil, they want to take the oil from the Arabs. So what are you telling me here Mick, that you trust Bush?? :confused2:

The Americans are far from running out of oil. They have not been self sufficient in oil production since the 70's but that does not mean that the domestic supply is "running out". In fact the recoverable reserves are expanding.

I do not understand why you think the USA invading Iraq is about "oil". In what way does this work? The US does not control the oilfields and, if the US buys oil from Iraq how is this any different?

Nothing to do with whether I trust "Bush" or not. I am not at all sure that I trust any politician.

Pixie

Crusader
The Americans are far from running out of oil. They have not been self sufficient in oil production since the 70's but that does not mean that the domestic supply is "running out". In fact the recoverable reserves are expanding.

I do not understand why you think the USA invading Iraq is about "oil". In what way does this work? The US does not control the oilfields and, if the US buys oil from Iraq how is this any different?

Nothing to do with whether I trust "Bush" or not. I am not at all sure that I trust any politician.

No Mick.. :D ... I don't trust politicions either. If what you say is correct and the US does not control the oil fields, then that in my humble opinion is why they went to war, so that they would have control over the oil fields. Bush and his possey were involved in oil over there, I saw it in that film, can't remember the guys name, big guy with glasses, always speaking out against the government, dam, his name's slipped my mind.. ah.. Michael Moore, did you see his films? But Mick, does it matter what I think? Really? You think what you think and if that makes you happy then it makes me happy, honest.. so lets just agree to disagree, what do you care what anyone thinks?? I told you, I'm only a young pup, not long in this world.. and I have much to learn!! :D

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I may...a story...

No Mick.. :D ... I don't trust politicions either. ...and I have much to learn!! :D

...an observation, here, for Pix, LOML - not trusting politicians is an excellent lesson learned. But, you got sucked into a lot of time-wasting exchange here. Not my business, but...well, you know,

Now, if I may, a story:Well, it DOES align with the thread title!

Your fluent Spanish reminded me...

"Herself" along with her cronies and myself were in Equador - at the END of the road, literally - drinking beer in the only structure there - combination hotel/bar/restaurant/repair shop - largely because beer was the only safe beverage to be had.

I was practicing my spanish for the amusement of the group - with good coaching and TR3 I was sounding pretty good at "...un cerveza mas por favor."

One of our party looked over at the "bar guy" and he was opening another beer at each repetition. About 20 when this was observed.

Being guests in the country, ther was only one honorable path.

A large time was had by all!

This is true - and I enjoyed every moment of it. You wooda liked it too, wissh you all coulda been there too.

EP

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
SchwimmelPuckel said:
I'm not intending to be a bore.. But when I saw WTC fall I thought, "WTF, that's a controlled demolition!"

What does a non-controlled collapse of a large skyscraper look like? I presume you must be comparing what you saw on TV to something else in order to come up with the conclusion?

They just came down - why would you expect them to come down some other way?

Some pics here: http://www.hraunfjord.org/whatreall...p?t=4275&sid=57fa86477926b54bfcb2a9695e20e255. Don't know if they'd classify as "skyscrapers" or not, but don't know why an uncontrolled collapse of taller structures would give much different results.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Some pics here: http://www.hraunfjord.org/whatreall...p?t=4275&sid=57fa86477926b54bfcb2a9695e20e255. Don't know if they'd classify as "skyscrapers" or not, but don't know why an uncontrolled collapse of taller structures would give much different results.

Because the collapse in the WTC was from the top down - there is no sideways component to the collapse. In order for a structure to fall to the side it needs to be weakened at the base on one side so that as the structure collapses to that side it imparts a sideways vector. That is why, when a controlled demo is done the timing is critical so that it stays where it is.

In the case of the WTC 20 or so stories fell directly onto the 80th story. There would be no reason for the structure to move to one side or the other at this point as the catastrophic failure is due to impact of the material falling directly on the floors.

It is also a fact that the construction of the WTC is majorly different from the pics you referenced (interesting pics though! - thank you) in that the WTC utilized a a tube and frame construction which meant that it did not have the internal columns usual to high rises but instead had large expansive office spaces. The weight of the floors was supported mainly by the internal core (tube) and shared to the external frame via the floor trusses.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
No Mick.. :D ... I don't trust politicions either. If what you say is correct and the US does not control the oil fields, then that in my humble opinion is why they went to war, so that they would have control over the oil fields. Bush and his possey were involved in oil over there, I saw it in that film, can't remember the guys name, big guy with glasses, always speaking out against the government, dam, his name's slipped my mind.. ah.. Michael Moore, did you see his films? But Mick, does it matter what I think? Really? You think what you think and if that makes you happy then it makes me happy, honest.. so lets just agree to disagree, what do you care what anyone thinks?? I told you, I'm only a young pup, not long in this world.. and I have much to learn!! :D

You are right Pixie, of course, we will just have to agree to disagree and go on liking each other anyway!

LOL

Pixie

Crusader
...an observation, here, for Pix, LOML - not trusting politicians is an excellent lesson learned. But, you got sucked into a lot of time-wasting exchange here. Not my business, but...well, you know,

Now, if I may, a story:Well, it DOES align with the thread title!

Your fluent Spanish reminded me...

"Herself" along with her cronies and myself were in Equador - at the END of the road, literally - drinking beer in the only structure there - combination hotel/bar/restaurant/repair shop - largely because beer was the only safe beverage to be had.

I was practicing my spanish for the amusement of the group - with good coaching and TR3 I was sounding pretty good at "...un cerveza mas por favor."

One of our party looked over at the "bar guy" and he was opening another beer at each repetition. About 20 when this was observed.

Being guests in the country, ther was only one honorable path.

A large time was had by all!

This is true - and I enjoyed every moment of it. You wooda liked it too, wissh you all coulda been there too.

EP

Yes but the confusing part is that everything's said backwards compared to the way we say it so it should have been una mas cerveca, or el otra (one more or another), it's hard, and I'm far from fluent, the verbs are all over the place, and nine tenses!!!!!! :duh: :no:

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
Yes but the confusing part is that everything's said backwards compared to the way we say it so it should have been una mas cerveca, or el otra (one more or another), it's hard, and I'm far from fluent, the verbs are all over the place, and nine tenses!!!!!! :duh: :no:

Why do you think my only other languages involve speaking with my fingers and hands, lol, I could never figure out where the words went in the sentence :confused2: or what tense to use .
Es

Pixie

Crusader
You are right Pixie, of course, we will just have to agree to disagree and go on liking each other anyway!

LOL

Exactly Mick! No point in wasting my precious (and yours!) energy on a spat that we both know would have come to blows as I know your temper and you know mine.. so.. here... :kiss: have this instead... better than this.. :catfight: ... see you later... :D

Pixie

Crusader
Why do you think my only other languages involve speaking with my fingers and hands, lol, I could never figure out where the words went in the sentence :confused2: or what tense to use .
Es

I use finger and hands every single day here, and I don't know where I'd be without them!!