What's new

Psychic attacks, unknown causes of pain, anyone got any handles.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
. . .
I was suffering from "electronic attacks" and determined they were coming
from reading the "President Trump (Part 2)" thread. I blocked a couple
members posting, stopped reading the thread, and the "electronic attacks"
stopped altogether.

It was just digital pixels after all, nothing more.

[pixels - millions of minute dots of illumination on my computer monitor​
that form images and text]​
I wonder if my TV is doing the same? You know, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon,
Rachel Maddow, et al.
Good minds meet! :D

I did the exact samething for the same reasons and especially conspiracies youtube, shoops, the non-stop electronic attacks about anything, anoyone but the president on the President Trump thread, which Tread your are expected not to talk about Trump (only if praising him), but post about the Clintons, Obamas , SJW, lefties, liberals, Antifa, migrants, Mexicans, rapers, job stealers, borders, walls..but not POTUS...
:hmm:

I realize now, psychs attacks have succeded to convert the Trump thread into the any enemies but Trump thread...without people noticing it...
I'd say: Done..yes psych attacks do exist.

It made me recall when some people came on the ex-scientologist board and were expected there won't be any critics of LRH and the tech...but against all ennemies of the wonderful flunder.

Thus, yes, the Trump thread became just pixel after pixel of the same boring stuff..Trump genious..any critics = entheta SPs...SJW...

However, it won't be taken as an offense to the poster...my psych entities think I must be on the black list for lonnnnnnnnnggggg time... :D
So I am addressing to the readers. ;)

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Wrong.

What you are mocking up is this nonsense about CoS using black magic to persecute people who leave. This sort of shit only affects you if you believe in it. What causes the effect isn't the black magic -- if that even exists -- it's your agreement that it exists. You put yourself at effect by going into agreement with it. If you stop believing in this shit it can't affect you. Stop mocking it up and you'll be fine.
Before I can take your belief seriously, I need to know what your credentials are in the study of the occult.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
However, if I was seeking an explanation for why people LEAVE Scientology in such overwhelming and alarming numbers, I can come up with a theory that is far simpler. That Scientology is a time-wasting, money-burning fraud that ruins people's lives. Ergo, they DON'T GO BACK----same reason people don't put their hand back in a fire after being badly burned.
Maybe they need to go back to the black magic then. But the one person who knew how to do it, probably left by now -- this was 20 years ago.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
There may actually be demons, just dis-incarnate souls or ghouls even, but it would seem that you have to meet them half way and actually assign them power over you for them to have any.
What you're saying sounds like Hubbard's idea of "validating the bank."
Check out Alexandra David Neel's book, Magic and Mystery in Tibet.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
That's a true fact. Were it not true, I'd be laying on the floor.
Anybody sufficiently emotional, if upset with you, can launch a subconscious psychic attack against you. No knowledge required. Some people do this as a matter of course all the time. They are known as emotional or psychic vampires. Whether they're successful or not depends on your own vulnerability.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Good minds meet!

I did the exact for the same reasons and especially conspiracies youtube, shoops, the non-stop electronic attack about anoyonebut not the president on the Trump thread, which Tread your are called not to talk about Trump (only if praising him), but post about the clinton, obama , SJW, lefties, liberals, migrants, mexicans..but not POTUS...

The psych attacks have succeded to convert the Trump thread into the any enemy but Trump thread...without people noticing it...
I'd say: Done..yes
pcych attacks do exist.
It made me recall when some people came on the ex-scientologist board and were expected there won't be any critics of LRH and the tech...but against all ennemies of the wonderful flunder.

Thus, yes, the Trump thread became just pixel after pixel of the same boring stuff..Trump genious..any critics = entheta SPs...SJW...

I know it won't be taken as an offense to the poster..I must be on the black list for lonnnnnnnnnggggg time... :D
So I am addressing to the readers. ;)

Lol! I hope you know that isn't really true ... many of us have and do criticise the POTUS (watch this space, I'm going to mention his hair again in a minute and his weird almost childlike way of communicating ... I am, I really am ... and I'll get away with it too because the world and his dog knows it's true!) but many of us can also see that certain countries urgently needed someone like him to start the process of regaining what has been lost or taken from them ... a re-balancing of sorts (if it's not too late) which will inevitably go too far in the other direction and need to be re-balanced back again.

Who cares about the trivia if major issues are likely to be addressed?

I don't think many people respond badly to factual negative commenting on the POTUS or even opinions that are negative about him (they are probably thinking the same things themselves) but I doubt many like being attacked personally for 'daring' to communicate their own thoughts or political views after possibly staying quiet and being careful for a long time due to the political correctness that was imposed on us for decades ... and that is what I saw happen on the thread you mention (the Trump thread).

I think discussion (on that thread) is welcomed ... but most left-leaners don't seem to have anything to say that is worth saying or worth hearing. I think you have plenty to say that is worth hearing (I know for a fact that you have) but I can see that it's tricky because you are very passionate about it and are having to say it in a second language which doesn't always work out well and also (due to some earlier posts you made) you have alerted everyone to possible sudden eruptions of wrath and fury (lol!) and that can make people a tiny bit wary (even those that love you).

:hide:

PS: I'm rushing and may not be back for a while so if anything awful gets slung at me you'll have lots of time to edit because I won't see it (lol).

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
And whether you believe THAT or not, depends upon your own inability to perceive.
Perceive what? "Woo woo psychic emanations?" "Evil thoughts?" "Voodoo thought waves?" "Psychic radiation?" :ship:

Seriously, what do you believe is perceivable? I'm not picking up the woo woo psychic waves. :woohoo: Do you give classes on "seeing" psychic effluence? :panic:

I swear, "knowledge" is regressing back to the superstitious dark ages. Where's my protective amulets. :duh:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Before I can take your belief seriously, I need to know what your credentials are in the study of the occult.
My only credentials are some reading on the subject, both before and after scn.

"A great means of resisting enchantment is to not fear it: enchantment acts in the manner of contagious sicknesses. In time of plague, those who are afraid are struck first." -- Eliphas Lévi, "Doctrine and Ritual of High Magic," chapter on ''Enchantments and Spells''

What you're saying sounds like Hubbard's idea of "validating the bank."
Check out Alexandra David Neel's book, Magic and Mystery in Tibet.
"'That is exactly what it is necessary for you to realize.' the master tells him. 'Gods, demons, the whole universe, are but a mirage which exists in the mind, springs from it, and sinks into it.'" -- Alexandra David-Neel, "Magic and Mystery in Tibet" (the book you cited), end of chapter on "Mystic Theories and Spiritual Training."

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Anybody sufficiently emotional, if upset with you, can launch a subconscious psychic attack against you. No knowledge required. Some people do this as a matter of course all the time. They are known as emotional or psychic vampires. Whether they're successful or not depends on your own vulnerability.
You are talking about two different things.
Those ''vampires'' you are talking about are people who drains you in diffrent manners... they are often narcissistic personnalities, and scan empathetic people and drain their emotional empathy. They can psychologically harm one in their self-esteeem, destroy their self-confidence..in a way, do exactly what The flunder or Miss Cavige did to cult followers..but are they psychic attackers entities ??? No...they are true real poor fearful cruel being attempting to manipulate others...mentally and emotionnaly.

Now..if we take OSA and Miss Cavige for example..give me a proof they lock themselves in a room and uses their powertz to perform a psychic attack and how it is impacting the recepient......If I see it, I may change my mind on it.
But seriously it people could do it...I sware we, all esmbers, on this board would have already been subjected to such psychics attaks and harmful outcome...Altough I am certain they here and there give a try , working very hard to send those harmfull dark psych vibs to dessstroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy us....:oops:

Is there à sort of Harry Potter school to teach us how to do it.. ??? Imagine all the money we would save..no need anymore of weapons..you can destroy people with your psychic abilities...

Reinforcing those beliefs are not good for people who feel or are convinced they are under such attacks and are troubled with it...

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Perceive what? "Woo woo psychic emanations?" "Evil thoughts?" "Voodoo thought waves?" "Psychic radiation?" :ship:

Seriously, what do you believe is perceivable? I'm not picking up the woo woo psychic waves. :woohoo: Do you give classes on "seeing" psychic effluence? :panic:

I swear, "knowledge" is regressing back to the superstitious dark ages. Where's my protective amulets. :duh:
LOL :D

Ha ha..great minds think alike...
[format=h3]I too want to enroll a course :woohoo:[/format]

Seriously I am stucked with civil suit about 2 very nasty and ill mind criminal beings..If I could solve it with my psych power..I would love to learn.:p

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

PS: I'm rushing and may not be back for a while so if anything awful gets slung at me you'll have lots of time to edit because I won't see it (lol).
Fun! :D

Sis..you have your own glasses..I have mine.
If you read carefully my post..I was addressing a specific point...and I saw nothing that would have made me change my viewpoint yet..even though I would like it. You may have missed posts in this section ...that contributed for me to grow a thick skin that I choose to wear..with just a few specific poster..as obvious.

It became so boring the name calling on that thread..so borin and fucking sterile...
and I don't give a fuck..as you know, and don't discuss those issues with my friends.

AS a note you are entirely free of your on thoughts, opinions, I don't read it, (re: POTUS ) ..I need to know political opinions of people as much as I need to know about their sexual intimacy or even their transit bowel movements....My interest in people (I am closer too ) are their personnal values and what drives them passionate in life ;) POTUS..has become as important in my life as L ron Hubtard, the flunder... You know he has flaws...;) I don't have any interest in thread praising LRH as I don't with Trump

Althouh if I may appear to be innapropriate I am sincerely sorry, but for the record.....I told 3 people to go fuck off in a total of 9 years...and still stick to it...
Tremendously upstat! :p
For the rest of 99%.. they are easy going people who can live with people being different, having different opinions, can share it, and learn from eachother withouth making it ''ennemy'' issue ...;)

And you know I love you..:)
and you know I wont discuss T and M with you!:D

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hey sis I didn't edit :p
Changed my mind..edited... just to make it shorter though! :cool:

reflected upon your post and decided to make some changes and make this offer:

'' If'' you prepare for me nice stuff like this ..(you know I am an afternoon tea ritual lover) I sware I will make great efforts to follow all the english etiquette and protocole to be a tremendous unprecedented guest. :D But only for the tea etiquette. :pYo will be tremendously proud of me..good people Lotus you will say..:D

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hey sis I didn't edit :p
Changed my mind..edited... just to make it shorter though! :cool:

Buy I reflected upon your post and decided to make some changes.

If you prepare for me nice stuff like this ..(you know I am an afternoon tea ritual lover) I sware I will make great effort to follow all the english etiquette and protocole to be a tremendous unprecedented guest. :D But only for the tea etiquette. :pYo uwillbe tremendously proud of me..good people Lotus you will say..:D

Right, I'm back (hang about while I have a quick look to see what you said to me and whether you found it necessary to EDIT or not!).

Hmmmm ... you certainly did!

I have spies you know ... they'll tell me exactly what you removed!

Ah, to hell with it all (it isn't really important is it?) ... come on over, I've forgotten what we were talking about but the kettle's boiling and that's all that matters (I think you should stop pretending you don't look at "that" thread though, nobody believes that).

:D

ba9cc6418f315faa54ab2d85d5175fe1.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Right, I'm back (hang about while I have a quick look to see what you said to me and whether you found it necessary to EDIT or not!).

Hmmmm ... you certainly did!

I have spies you know ... they'll tell me exactly what you removed!

Ah, to hell with it all (it isn't really important is it?) ... come on over, I've forgotten what we were talking about but the kettle's boiling and that's all that matters (I think you should stop pretending you don't look at "that" thread though, nobody believes that).

:D

ba9cc6418f315faa54ab2d85d5175fe1.jpg

How much your OSA goon spying on me are paid ???? :p
be noticed that nobody gives a fuc...it I read or not...and stop blackmailing me! :p

How about we start an ""M'' thread and leave this one alone ????
(I think you should stop pretending you don't look at "those" ''M'' threads though, nobody believes that).

p.s. be warned that I am pretty good at launching psychic attacks!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
How much your OSA goon spying on me are paid ???? :p
be noticed that nobody gives a fuc...it I read or not...and stop blackmailing me! :p

How about we start an ""M'' thread and leave this one alone ????
(I think you should stop pretending you don't look at "those" ''M'' threads though, nobody believes that).

p.s. be warned that I am pretty good at launching psychic attacks!

I know you are! I'm off now to sling myself off the nearest cliff ... and it's all your fault!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Lol! I hope you know that isn't really true ... many of us have and do criticise the POTUS (watch this space, I'm going to mention his hair again in a minute and his weird almost childlike way of communicating ... I am, I really am ... and I'll get away with it too because the world and his dog knows it's true!) but many of us can also see that certain countries urgently needed someone like him to start the process of regaining what has been lost or taken from them ... a re-balancing of sorts (if it's not too late) which will inevitably go too far in the other direction and need to be re-balanced back again.

Who cares about the trivia if major issues are likely to be addressed?

I don't think many people respond badly to factual negative commenting on the POTUS or even opinions that are negative about him (they are probably thinking the same things themselves) but I doubt many like being attacked personally for 'daring' to communicate their own thoughts or political views after possibly staying quiet and being careful for a long time due to the political correctness that was imposed on us for decades ... and that is what I saw happen on the thread you mention (the Trump thread).

I think discussion (on that thread) is welcomed ... but most left-leaners don't seem to have anything to say that is worth saying or worth hearing. I think you have plenty to say that is worth hearing (I know for a fact that you have) but I can see that it's tricky because you are very passionate about it and are having to say it in a second language which doesn't always work out well and also (due to some earlier posts you made) you have alerted everyone to possible sudden eruptions of wrath and fury (lol!) and that can make people a tiny bit wary (even those that love you).

winner!

The choice for POTUS, as i see it is this:

either. . . . .​
1) AN IMPERFECT HUMAN BEING WHO PRETENDS TO BE PERFECT AND GETS SHITTY HARMFUL RESULTS FOR THE CITIZENS
or. . . .​
2) AN IMPERFECT HUMAN BEING WHO ACTS LIKE THEMSELVES AND GETS BRILLIANT HELPFUL RESULTS FOR THE CITIZENS

So many voters (about half) are thrilled to death with #1 above. About half the nation greatly prefers lying imposters who can act like heroes, even if they ruin the economy and hurt the people. I am guessing that those voters love the "actor" because they treat LIFE like it is a movie.

This explains why most movies are mindless action movies that are utter crap with a lot of noisy special effects. That characterizes most progressive politicians.

Trump is the anti-hero.

He is a lone wolf bounty hunter in the old west that goes out and hunts down bad guys. The bad guys hate him and want to kill him before he busts them and takes away their lucrative scams, heists and robberies. That's why liberal "Tax Everyone To Death' politicians and those who feed from the public trough are gunning for Trump.

For anyone who thinks this is an exaggeration, I invite you to look at any one of the HUNDREDS of documentary videos on YouTube where a police car rolls up in the ghetto crime zones and as the cops get out they are surrounded by screaming, hateful, threatening mobs who despise anyone who might arrest them or otherwise slow their highly profitable crime wave.

Yeah, it is that simple.

What's that? I am a Transphobic Islamophobic Racist? LOL LOL LOL

Last edited: