What's new

Anyone from PAC Los Angeles 1984-1990?

Kimmy

Patron
Saya's full name was Sayadina. They had many siblings, oldest was Chin Dao, then Mettayya (who was a close friend of mine. But last time I was in contact with her was when she was on staff at the Clearwater mission back in 1989.), saya, Dharma and the last was Lahai (unsure of spelling). Before the last name of "Wright", they went by "Waltzer".

Saya was much younger than me so I really don't know much about her.

Kimmy you may know me because I know everyone from your list, but I think I hung out with a slightly older crowd: (but I was also around from 1975 until 2004)

David Harris
David O'Malley
Suzy Reynolds
Justine and Jennifer Lipton
Dawn Horton
Vicky Holguin
Alison Spencer (had a few brothers, Nathan and Damian and Sol)
Alison Clark
Federico Tisi
Seth Price (but he went uplines)
Axel Johansson (also went uplines)
Sandy and Kim Fries (I think they both went uplines)

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, this forum is a bit confusing to me - the way things are posted. Just not used to forums. lol

So, I knew a bunch of the older kids, although we didn't exactly "hang out". However, you might have known my older brother Colan. He never went to the CEO like I did, but he went to the ATA "part-time" I guess. Basically, he went straight into the work force, or the EPF, when we moved to LA, but because he was only about 13 or so at the time, he still went with the kids in the ATA to whichever school they were taking them to that year - waaaay before the Cabin or whatever they made for the kids.

Kimmy

Patron
Yes it was Craig Wright, but not Paige. Paige was likely a later spouse. Craig was married to Suzanne Walzer (who, now that I have been racking my brain.... I just remembered I saw her when I was at Flag in training. She is Sea Org member. I think she was an auditor - I think a NOTs auditor. This would have been 1998 and 1999 that I would have seen her). Suzanne is the mother of all of these kids I mentioned.

And it is a sad thing to see Saya in so much trouble.

The product of being born and raised in the Sea Org as Saya was.

I guess so...I can say that is one thing I am glad they changed from back in the 80's - the fact that the SO members can't have kids...

Kimmy

Patron
If it's her, what a violent mess she is. From the looks of her, drugs look to be involved

Corrections Offender Network Search Results

WRIGHT, SAYYADINA DCN R48702 WHITE FEMALE BLONDE OR STRAWBERRY BLUE 5'04'' 110 Realease date: 07/25/2008 DOB 04/12/1978

Inmate Release Information Detail

(This information was current as of 7/28/2008)

R48702.jpg

Offender Picture

DC Number: R48702
Name: WRIGHT, SAYYADINA
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE
Hair Color: BLONDE OR STRAWBERRY
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 5'04''
Weight: 110 lbs.
Birth Date: 04/12/1978
Custody: MINIMUM
Release Date: 07/25/2008

Stated Residence Upon Release:
1205 OAKIDA DR.
CLEARWATER, FL 33756 33756

Aliases:
SAYYADINA WRIGHT SAYYADINA D WRIGHT
SAYYADINA DIANA WRIGHT

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
04/15/2006 BATT.LEO/FIRFGT/EMS/ETC. 11/30/2007 PINELLAS 0608036 1Y 0M 1D
08/15/2007 BATT.LEO/FIRFGT/EMS/ETC. 11/30/2007 PINELLAS 0717914 1Y 0M 1D
08/15/2007 FELONY BATTERY 11/30/2007 PINELLAS 0717914 1Y 0M 1D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
12/12/2007 07/25/2008
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=885320683

SAYYADINA DHYANA WRIGHT

Arrested On 2/15/2015

Sayyadina Wright was taken into custody on 2/15/2015 in Hillsborough County, Florida and charged with trespass in occupied structure or conveyan.
TRESPASS IN OCCUPIED STRUCTURE OR CONVEYAN
https://openpasts.com/PublicRecord/SAYYADINA-WRIGHT/6408749974310

15006120.jpg

Sex: F
Race: W
Height: 5'03
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: BLN
Eye Color: BLU
Build: SMA
Date of Birth: 12/4/1978
Current Age: 36
Place of Birth: OR

Street Address: 3154 VIEW CR
City: CENTRAL POINT
State: OR
Zip: 02/15/2015

Employer:
Employer Address:

Day of Arrest: 2/15/2015

Time: 6:13 AM

Arresting Agency: TPD

Arrest Location: 4500 CYPRUS ST W
http://diariopalmbeach.com/Arrests/...OINTFloridaonSundayFebruary1520152152015.html

Birth record. Born in Los Angeles CA.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VLRR-FXY

Unfortunately. She was a violent mess back then, and I guess some things just don't get any better with time...
Sad...

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi Kimmy,

While reading the most recent comments here, I just thought of you as possibly participating in this project. I think you would be a important addition to it. Take a look at the whole article but the gist of the project is below. To get more information, Tony Ortega can connect you up with Aaron Smith-Levin or Nick Lister ( whose mother, Sara Goldberg was featured in Going Clear ). Just refer him to the article and your thread here, by links. Here is Tony's email address tonyo94@ gmail.com

Announcing a new video series — The stories of young Scientologists not told in ‘Going Clear’
Tony Ortega 4/14/2015
[..] A year ago, we brought you the story of a family ripped apart by Scientology’s ‘disconnection’ policy. Gayle Smith had been a longtime staff member in the Philadelphia org who found herself “declared” a “suppressive person” in 2011, cutting her off from the church and everyone in it. That included her son, Aaron Smith-Levin, and his three children. But she defied the church, continued to see her son and grandchildren, and that ended up getting Aaron tossed out of the church and his kids kicked out of a Scientology school.

Also last year, Tampa Bay Times journalist Joe Childs reported another stunning case of disconnection. A woman named Sara Goldberg was forced by church officials to choose between her son, Nick Lister, who had been declared, and her daughter, who remained in the church. Her dilemma became a key highlight of Alex Gibney’s documentary, Going Clear, which began airing on HBO last month.

Now, the two young men from those stories, Aaron Smith-Levin and Nick Lister, are teaming up to create a new YouTube channel that will feature the stories of other young Scientologists who grew up in the church and believe they have a unique view of it.

Gibney told us that his first cut of Going Clear was four hours long, and there are many stories he wanted to tell besides what fit into the final, two-hour version. Young Scientologists and their stories of growing up in the church was one area Gibney said he would like to have had more time to tell.

In 2008, several members who had grown up in the church started a website, Ex-Scientology Kids, which had a big impact on the media, and helped shift the public narrative about Scientology from something that was purely the subject of ridicule (as seen in a South Park 2005 episode, “Trapped in the Closet”) to an approach that was more about the abuses and control experienced by second- and third-generation church members.

Smith-Levin, who does research for hedge funds, has the resources to match his ambitions, which are, he told us, not only to interview other former Scientology kids, but also to try to correct a lot of misinformation in the media about the Scientology life.

“I want to describe why people get in, what they get out of Scientology, and what makes them stay in so long — and not just the controversies and abuses that so much of the media is about,” Smith-Levin tells us.[..]
http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/14/an...young-scientologists-not-told-in-going-clear/

The kids stories are vital for many reasons. Enlightening the public and ex-scientologists would go a long way in bringing a needed and important perspective on the history of Scientology and the lives of those who had no choice in becoming members as children. Please consider participating :)

Kimmy

Patron
Hi Kimmy,

While reading the most recent comments here, I just thought of you as possibly participating in this project. I think you would be a important addition to it. Take a look at the whole article but the gist of the project is below. To get more information, Tony Ortega can connect you up with Aaron Smith-Levin or Nick Lister ( whose mother, Sara Goldberg was featured in Going Clear ). Just refer him to the article and your thread here, by links. Here is Tony's email address tonyo94@ gmail.com

Announcing a new video series — The stories of young Scientologists not told in ‘Going Clear’
Tony Ortega 4/14/2015

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/14/an...young-scientologists-not-told-in-going-clear/

The kids stories are vital for many reasons. Enlightening the public and ex-scientologists would go a long way in bringing a needed and important perspective on the history of Scientology and the lives of those who had no choice in becoming members as children. Please consider participating :)

Hey AnonyMary!!

I just sent Tony an email. I am very interested in pursuing this further!!

Thank you!!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

Thank you for that! Mettayya and I were friends as kids. Good to see her on here.

There are two more sisters, and I may be spelling the names wrong: Sayadina and Dharma. Lechai is the youngest, but she shows on Mettayyas facebook page as a friend, but the other two sisters don't.

I would just checked the friends list of the people I posted. I don't know why these people don't close off their Facebook pages with security but for some reason they don't. You can knock yourself out and look at all the friend listed on these pages and you may find the other two sisters. They have different last names now but these weird first name so that makes it easier. Chien dao is the brother, I believe.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I would just checked the friends list of the people I posted. I don't know why these people don't close off their Facebook pages with security but for some reason they don't. You can knock yourself out and look at all the friend listed on these pages and you may find the other two sisters. They have different last names now but these weird first name so that makes it easier. Chien dao is the brother, I believe.

Yes, thank you! Yes Chien Dao (pronounced Chin Dow) is the only boy, and he is the oldest.

yar

hey guys, sorry i popped in asked a few q then left for so long, been ages since I thought of those times but some of my old friends from those days I got a change to get back in touch with.. but Crystal i never did always wanted to find her had a long old love story with her for years :)

Anyhow hope any one i knew from then is doing well :) some day I'll track every one down.

hey guys, sorry i popped in asked a few q then left for so long, been ages since I thought of those times but some of my old friends from those days I got a change to get back in touch with.. but Crystal i never did always wanted to find her had a long old love story with her for years :)

Anyhow hope any one i knew from then is doing well :) some day I'll track every one down.
I was at PAC in 1989.....was OSA and RPF and ITO for a little bit.

Brixth

I was on the PAC EPF either June of 88 could have been 89. So long ago lol.

I remember many people from PAC Spelling of names might be off.
Guy Gilliam
Scott Wolf
Victor was a big Italian guy
Heather Ellis R.
Amy
Nora
Garth N.
Wookie lol Sweet guy
Zeb
Toben ??? I know i messed this one up
Adam Salsa
Todd Charles Davis
Jon Jones "JJ"
I could go on for ever... Those are a few.

I worked in the Big Blue after the EPF with many visits to HGB. I lived in the apartment building I think 3 blocks down from big blue with my mother.
I have been watching this message board for over 8 years now and thought it might be a safe time to speak up and stop lurking.
Hi Steve,

I was in the PAC/Int base area between 84-88/9 or so, had a child in the CEO in roughly 87, I was about 21 at the time, great big 6'3 Australian dude. My son, Ryan was only 2 or so when we were exiled to Dallas for refusing to have an abortion on our second circa 88/89. Your description above doesn't ring a bell, but if you remember me, you are most welcome to send me a private message.

I was in RTC until 87/88 then was busted to the eval corp exec strata after the DM takeover. Part time at int and the rest in Pac, my ex wife at the time ... Ann ... was Special Unit and then OSA, MAC unit and off and on MAC I/C for much of that time.

Good luck in your efforts to connect up with people from the past, I think it is a valuable and important thing to do!
I do remember a Big Australian guy. He was around 21 and was going to take a trip back home. He talked about the road trains and his family's ranch.

I was on the PAC EPF either June of 88 could have been 89. So long ago lol.

I remember many people from PAC Spelling of names might be off.
Guy Gilliam
Scott Wolf
Victor was a big Italian guy
Heather Ellis R.
Amy
Nora
Garth N.
Wookie lol Sweet guy
Zeb
Toben ??? I know i messed this one up
Adam Salsa
Todd Charles Davis
Jon Jones "JJ"
I could go on for ever... Those are a few.

I worked in the Big Blue after the EPF with many visits to HGB. I lived in the apartment building I think 3 blocks down from big blue with my mother.
I have been watching this message board for over 8 years now and thought it might be a safe time to speak up and stop lurking.

I do remember a Big Australian guy. He was around 21 and was going to take a trip back home. He talked about the road trains and his family's ranch.
I am on you list...PM me.