What's new

were our thetans blown up during Incident II?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
You had me at "lower their prices...a lot!" However, that would be a "cutative" per the HCO Policy on, ummm, cutatives. I just realized that that might not be an English word found in any dictionary, LOL (seriously). I looked it up on Google. Nope. But it is n the SCN DICTIONARY.
*CUTATIVE**, an invented word to mean the impulse to shorten or leave out or the thing left out. (HCO PL 26 Sept 70 III)
Jeez, it doesn't even mean what I thought it meant. I thought it was one of those words to describe how SPs diminish or "cut" Hubbard's income. Oops, I mean the org's income. That was a serious "high crime", just like the time Scientologists dared to rent out a room or apartment to other Scientologists coming to Clearwater. This 'sabotaged" Scientology's income lines and was a "suppressive act" for which evil beings were summoned to Flag Ethics and threatened with declare.

Okay, back to your excellent post.

E) People start clearing themselves without corporate Scientology.
Another High Crime!!!!!!! What the hell are you thinking?!!!!!!!

Dr. Hubbard explicitly forbid Scientologist from going clear without being on a paid invoice to do auditing and the "Clear Certainty Rundown". No PC was ever allowed to attest to Clear that wasn't paid up; see HCOPL "FREE SERVICE FREE FALL!"

Dr. Hubbard NEVER allowed anyone to "start clearing themselves" because it's out tech, off policy and squirrel.

Except in DMSMH and all the scriptural materials still being endorsed, promoted and sold. It's right there in the book! You are invited and very heavily encouraged to "Go clear" without corporate Scientology, because it's so easy and cheap. Hubbard guarantees in DMSMH that anyone can go Clear in 20 or less hours of processing.

Ergo, you must NEVER try to go Clear and attest without Corporate Scientology. However, you must ALWAYS try to go Clear and attest without Corporate Scientology. Does this remind anyone besides me of the HUBBARD LAW OF COMMOTION? ("For each policy in Scientology there is an equal and opposite policy").

Finally, about your point where the "SPs have all been put in reform camps", there is a big problem. The SPs have to pay for that so that their exchange doesn't go out and they don't go all criminal and SP. Wait. Um...yeah, like I said, so they don't go SP. I clay demo'd this just now and what Ron is saying is that they aren't just an "SP" (the kind that rents out a room to another Scientologist) they are an "SP!!!!!", the kind that blows up planets, and enslaves and murders entire galactic civilizations.

The problem is, again, finance. How can all these reform camps be paid for? I mean, has anyone actually calculated the cost?! If 2.5% of the 7.4B people in the world need to be incarcerated in reform camps, that means 185 MILLION SP prisoners. At 50 per "cell", that is insanely expensive. I mean, that's 3,700,000 double wide trailers, who the hell is supposed to pay for that, Mr. SP (SmartyPants)?!

Yes, it's kind of like they are on a highway to hell and anyone trying to work the brake will only get there faster. We have pressed the self-destruct and everyone is ordered to shoot each other if they try to stop or slow the countdown. It's awfully ironic to watch them do our work for us.

And as for those 185 million hardened SPs - that's a lot of frantic texts and phone calls from 323 area codes and central file letters asking why we haven't been on course for 30 years, or license plates or something. Schindler's SPs.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is no butter in scientology.
There is also no toilet paper.

Let that sink in.
Oh no! We're starting to confuse our metaphors. It must be the BT Rule - The longer a Scientology thread goes on the likelihood that Bathroom Tissue will be mentioned increases.

e4e1dc4a20cf6c553dc9ad4220666286.jpg

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Honestly Helena, I simply cannot get my head around the fact that you genuinely and sincerely still believe this garbage about BT's, implants and all the rest of it. There is NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE any of this is factual. I'm sorry, I love you to bits HH, but I believe you are deluded.
I'm not deluded but my BT's are. :D

Helena

JustSheila

Crusader
The longer a Scientology thread goes on the (higher the) likelihood that Bathroom Tissue will be mentioned increases.
:laugh: :roflmao:

This has got to be one of the funniest, wittiest things I've ever read. Dyin'! Good one, BB! :laugh:

For those who may not know the rule BB made the bathroom tissue spinoff from:

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1";[2][3] that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I'm not deluded but my BT's are. :D

Helena
When I got in Scientology it was all about responsibility, then by the time OT3 got released, it was all about blaming one's bt's. The devolution of the entire subject of Scientology soon became obvious. I was so puzzled as to why people stayed in when I left. But this board has educated me as to why, it was designed as a maze to get and keep people lost in it.

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Helena, do you even still have BT's? Aren't you OT XIV on Cap'n Bill's bridge? Or are things different in the Freezone?
Make that 12, not 14. And in fact I no longer have any BT's.

But now I have MOCOs which have to be gotten rid of. (Darned if I can figure out the difference between BT's and MOCOs.)

Helena

phenomanon

Canyon
The average median (per capita) annual income worldwide is $2,920.

With an average cost to go clear at an estimated $150,000:

-- If each person donates 30% of their yearly income to Scientology every being on the planet can go clear in only 171 years.

This is a phenomenal value, because it took 874 quadrillion years to get aberrated and it can all be handled in just the blink of an eye!

Wait! Where did you get that number?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You mean the avg cost to go clear at $150K?

If that is what you are asking, I estimated it. By first "pervading" it. lol

I learned how to do this mathematical calculation from Dr. Hubbard.

That's how he was able to know with total certainty that the Wall of Fire happened exactly 75,000,000 years ago. If you look at the R&D records, you will see that LRH was able to narrow it down to July 3, 75,001,950 years BC. It happened on a Thursday at 2pm.

Pervading, I tell ya!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oh wait, i think you are asking about those metrics of how much a person has to donate and how many years it taks.

That's based on ACTUAL median income worldwide, the rest if a function of their donating that percentage of their income to the "Bridge".