What's new

Are they fair-gaming me?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
shop-big-blue-background-1-737x420.jpg

Remember when I said, “If it all starts to go horribly wrong, we’ll know I’ve become a victim of the Scientology fair game policy”? Well, just when I was about to go quiet again, because I had nothing on my mind about a certain criminal cult, they gave me something to talk about.
When I went to the shop last Sunday, I saw some water damage from a leak in the roof near...

(read more)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hi Lynn ... I read the full story ... I don't usually jump to immediate conclusions but bearing in mind what you have had to endure with this crazy cult and the facts mentioned about your roof I'd be very suspicious too.

They must want you to make some more noise, I'd oblige them if I were you.

:D

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Hi Lynn ... I read the full story ... I don't usually jump to immediate conclusions but bearing in mind what you have had to endure with this crazy cult and the facts mentioned about your roof I'd be very suspicious too.

They must want you to make some more noise, I'd oblige them if I were you.

:D
Yes. From their reaction, I guess I must have struck a nerve somewhere. :biggrin: And yes, I'm very obliging. A regular little people-pleaser. That's me.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

guanoloco

As-Wased
Let's get back to Lynn and her story...which is much more COS style. When you're fairgamed it's all "fabian". You never see them or have confrontations.

This is different from their PR stuff which is webpages and protests.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustSheila

Crusader
Aww, Lynn. :bighug:

What petty criminal BS for you to put up with!

Well, sweetie, set up your webcams. One thing I absolutely LOVE about America's media (and particularly where I live) is the local TV station broadcasts photos and vids of crims on the news, and when they do that, people call in and nearly all of them get caught. I love it. It's like a large-scale community policing and it works. :yes:

How embarassing for them, too, right?? :laugh: Nothing like having one of their members on the news with a special segment about Scientology promoting criminal vandalism.

As far as the construction repairs go, try Habitat for Humanity for doors (they are only about $10 or $20 each there) or any local ads in eBay or similar where someone just bought a new door. You'll have to take out those ceiling tiles straight away because they get moldy quick, BUT, Home Depot and Lowes both sell that exact same ceiling tile and it's pretty cheap, anyway, but H for H probably has a few of those for just a couple of bucks, too, and might even have tiles that match your roof if you need them. You just cut it to size with a square and utility knife.

Bring your pictures. H for H will give you a good deal, if not free. You qualify, you know. They might even send folks to help you with the repairs, though I'm sure you have plenty of exes locally willing to help you out, too. <3

So sorry this happened to you. :( Maybe this can be an opportunity for a renovations pizza and beer party with some exes?? :coolwink: :happydance:

ADDED:
PS - Spritz any wood worth saving with cleaning vinegar to kill mold. Let it soak in, clean it, let it dry completely and repeat if needed. Drywall and the ceiling tiles can't be saved, but many other areas you suspect might get moldy can be treated with the cleaning vinegar. You can also rent a de-humidifier for a day. (They're noisy, though).

Last edited: