What's new

Scientology's TOP 100 biggest lies

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The list has just begun. Got more LIES to add?

SCIENTOLOGY’S TOP 100 BIGGEST LIES

1. Scn is The Bridge to Total Freedom.
2. You can become an Operating Thetan.
3. You can achieve the state of Clear.
4. There is no disconnection.
5. Fair Game is canceled.
6. Ron did not die, he purposely dropped his body in order to research upper levels for you.
7. The Sea Org is the most ethical group on the planet.
8. Scientology works.
9. Psychs are an evil wholetrack conspiracy to enslave you.
10. You need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get rid of body thetans if you want to be free and happy.
11. DMSMH results in mental health and clear.
12. L. Ron Hubbard is the true and only Source of freedom tech.
13. Scientology controls your ‘eternity’.
14. Hubbard is mankind’s greatest friend.
15. Keeping Scientology Working is the greatest good.
16. Scientology is a religion not a business.
17. Scientology believes in The Creed of the Church of Scn.
18. Church of Scientology believes in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
19. L. Ron Hubbard is an ethical Operating Thetan who rose above the bank to save mankind from eternal suffering.
20. Scientology handles the causes of war, criminality and insanity.
21. CoS senior management is not liars and criminals.
22. Scientology is the fastest growing religion in the world with over 10 Million members.
23. Scientology is clearing the planet.
24. Ron’s technology will make you cause over life.
25. All illness and accidents are from PTS and suppressives.
26. Ideal Orgs are ideal.
27. The Golden Age of Technology is unaltered LRH tech.
28. Applying ethics conditions makes one ethical.
29. Mary Sue Hubbard and the other criminal leaders of Scientology that went to prison were not following Hubbard’s policies and orders.
30. Office of Special Affairs is not the same as the Guardians Office except better at lying and hiding crimes.
31. The religious leader of CoS, COB, is not a sociopathic sadist who physically beats and psychologically terrorizes staff.
32. Hubbard didn't believe in or use drugs.
33. At the top of the Grade Chart beings can exteriorize with perception and other paranormal powers.
34. …
35. …
36. …
It would be my own contention that 2,3, 8 and 9 are not lies

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Oh, so scam-a-lam-a-tology works . Hmmmm.

I will say something I fortunately haven't heard in a while.

That's an enemy line.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah...

It is an enemy line used by the jackals who use both the bill of rights and the creed of the church as toilet paper

but...

It is also truth

I am an auditor and I ain't budging off this statement.

Dotey OT

Whoa, bill of rights and toilet paper.

Sorry I said anything that offended you.

And I did intend to offend. I'm out now after about 30 years in. I'm still connected to friends that are still in and I'm very aware of their plight. I take the opportunity to read (now that I can) and see the damage that has been done and is being done to real people's lives. And this damage is very, very real.

It's hard for me to see such a supportive statement as yours in this sea of, well, horrors.

I can see that others have had these conversations with you in the past and have given up.

Now, I will give up as well.

Go audit yourself.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whoa, bill of rights and toilet paper.

Sorry I said anything that offended you.

And I did intend to offend. I'm out now after about 30 years in. I'm still connected to friends that are still in and I'm very aware of their plight. I take the opportunity to read (now that I can) and see the damage that has been done and is being done to real people's lives. And this damage is very, very real.

It's hard for me to see such a supportive statement as yours in this sea of, well, horrors.

I can see that others have had these conversations with you in the past and have given up.

Now, I will give up as well.

Go audit yourself.
Thirty years in?

Gruesome. How could you stand it that long?

Dotey OT

I was super stupid, I thought that it worked, I could achieve the state of clear, and that I could go OT, 2, 3, 9 above. Pretty stupid, huh.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would be my own contention that 2,3, 8 and 9 are not lies
And it would be my requirement: Prove it.
EDIT: But, Birdy, never mind. We don't need to rehash that same old arguments. Never mind.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

I was around 30 when I started. I don't beat myself up, maybe I should.

I was looking for something, and boy did I find something.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was super stupid, I thought that it worked, I could achieve the state of clear, and that I could go OT, 2, 3, 9 above. Pretty stupid, huh.
I'm not going to call you stupid.

I found auditing to be workable but I wasn't blind to both offenses in policy and the proliferation of off policy offenses.

I stayed as long as I could and walked when I and my mate got screwed.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't need to prove The Nazarene worked miracles to be a christian.
Well of course you don't have to prove what you believe, that's obvious. Scientology and Hubbard's "tech" don't do what you believe them to do but that's not my, or anyone else's, problem. Take care.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I just went exterior from laughing so hard reading those last 3 posts. Great way to start my day! I lol'd so hard my skin tags fell off.
J&D hits new lows! Or should I say hits new highs?
"Ron the Felcher". Will the church put out a new Ron Series book with that title? At least it would be the first honest publication about him.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
All this talk about "felcher" caused me to look up the meaning. I wish I hadn't.:omg:
You and me both. Most here seemed to know what it meant, so it could be that my fellow smber's partake of this delightful activity all the time, (although I very much doubt it) but for me, if there's anything that deserves the adjective 'gross', that has to be it.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

I think I still haven't shaken the Ronnie the Felcher thing since I saw it. I don't know if I will ever be the same. Not surprisingly my spell check doesn't have felcher in it's vocabulary.

My question is, what song are they performing?

Anyone care to enlighten??

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
I think I still haven't shaken the Ronnie the Felcher thing since I saw it. I don't know if I will ever be the same. Not surprisingly my spell check doesn't have felcher in it's vocabulary.

My question is, what song are they performing?

Anyone care to enlighten??

Here.

Martin Segundo and the Scintilla Strings perform 'When Twilight Falls on NGC 891'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC_891#In_popular_culture

Much better than "thank you for listening" by LRH