What's new

Travolta / Gotti Film release cancelled!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I just noticed it's on Netflix and watched the first 5 minutes out of curiosity. I sometimes watch crappy Korean shows the whole way through. I guess further comment is unnecessary.

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
. . .
Trading Paint Official Trailer (2019)
John Travolta and Michael Madsen

Straight to yard sale/flea market? :laugh:

The past decade of Travolta's commercial results is, um, "downstat".

For a "movie star", "celebrity" and "operating thetan" the following pathetic box-office numbers are kind of like an e-meter needle rockslamming on an auditing question.

LIFETIME GROSS
3/23/19 Trading Paint (N/A)
6/15/18 Gotti $4,343,227
10/21/16 In a Valley of Violence $53,647,298
7/12/13 Killing Season $39,881,830
7/6/12 Savages $47,382,068
2/5/10 From Paris with Love $24,077,427
11/25/09 Old Dogs $49,492,060
6/12/09 The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 $65,452,312
The "auditing question" that R/Ss in this case is asked by the studio's financial auditor who should begin pulling O/Ws with the "murder technique": "Hey John, all the investors, stockholders and distributors are getting murdered from investing in your movies. Shouldn't you hang it up as a movie star and try to get some gig on a TV sit com?"

Or is there still a chance the tech can work?

Maybe John should do some more clay demos of Ron's box-office blockbuster tech. . .

5/12/00 Battlefield Earth $21,471,685
Oh shit, wait!

Okay, so maybe Battlefield Earth was one one of the most humiliating commercial & critical disasters in cinematic history---but that's only because people didn't apply Ron's tech standardly. It seems that SPs got into the typing pool and a number of punctuation marks were altered or entirely omitted! No wonder the actors didn't know where to pause or stop their lines of dialogue!

HELPFUL TIP: Why not develop a movie story about an formerly & fabulously successful--but now aging & failing (insert profession here), who yet believes himself to have supernatural powers. Only to shockingly begin to realize that he is just another ordinary human being, void of any miraculous magic. This is a part JT has spent a lifetime researching and I think it is a role he could be stunningly believable.
When Travolta surrenders his own personal "suspension of disbelief" (about his own god-like powers), movie-loving audiences will once again discover their own suspension of disbelief while watching his movies---and a huge resurgence of box-office stats will naturally follow.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
When Travolta surrenders his own personal "suspension of disbelief" (about his own god-like powers), movie-loving audiences will once again discover their own suspension of disbelief while watching his movies---and a huge resurgence of box-office stats will naturally follow.
I've often considered that the false sense of confidence that Scientology gives celebrities is what draws their audience. The false confidence can make their various characters look as invincible as they erroneously feel that they are, despite all evidence to the contrary. I've seen Tom Cruise on Jimmy Fallon's late night show attempt to play some of the silly games that Fallon has his guests participate in and Cruise demonstrated a total lack of coordination and just failed miserably and was soundly beaten by a WOG comedian in Fallon. Cruise threw items at targets with poorer mechanics and results than the average 8 yr old girl despite being "so OT". Neither Cruise nor Travolta could act their way out of a paper bag as they project the same "do birds fly" com course version of themselves in each and every role.

HelluvaHoax!

Neither Cruise nor Travolta could act their way out of a paper bag as they project the same "do birds fly" com course version of themselves in each and every role.

They can however act their way out of a lowly homo sapiens status---into a gloriously high messianic status, where cults give them thunderous standing ovations, admiration particles & shiny jumbo medallions. . .

For saving the planet!

click here for SCIENTIFIC PROOF

HelluvaHoax!

cruise-handshake.jpg

Imagine for a moment how many THOUSANDS of professionals
working with Tom Cruise have been too afraid to mention to him
that he is widely considered one of the stupidest people
on earth for believing in and promoting one of the
stupidest science fiction ufo cults on earth.

Accountants, Lawyers, Tax Advisors, Managers, Agents, Producers, Directors, Financial Experts, Studio Heads, Movie Stars, Writers, Friends, Doctors, Business Partners, Cinematographers, Stunt Doubles, Chauffeurs, Body Guards, et al................

Wait, that last one is kind of cool. Body Guards!

Shouldn't Cruise have also retained some Mind Guards?

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
They can however act their way out of a lowly homo sapiens status---into a gloriously high messianic status, where cults give them thunderous standing ovations, admiration particles & shiny jumbo medallions. . .

For saving the planet!

click here for SCIENTIFIC PROOF

Yes, we were taught to "act OT" so as to make KSW appear to be working. And the non OT's were taught to never discus their cases out of session so they had to act as though they had no case.
It was all just one gigantic act from the top on down.
MY "OT" friend that was OT3 and L's complete said to me at lunch one day "I've yet to see one example of lasting case gain in Scientology".
This floored me at the time but I would come to appreciate his candor over the years as the key to my turning around in my tracks and backing my way carefully and completely out of Scientology.
Later I'd be told at a party by his son which I attended because this friend had lined me up to go out with his daughter who needed a positive male role model in her life that he was an active child molester.
When I brought it up to him it was so he'd know that he was having his reputation shit on by his own son and that he might want to handle that and he said to me "Oh, I lived a life on a nearby planet where sex between adults and children was commonplace and it was in no way looked down upon", and he said he'd had it run out extensively in session.
Bizarre!
Never talked with him again after that.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Yes, we were taught to "act OT" so as to make KSW appear to be working. And the non OT's were taught to never discus their cases out of session so they had to act as though they had no case. It was all just one gigantic act from the top on down.

--snipped for brevity--

Excellent post!

Acting! This explains why the "world's most dedicated Scientologist" is an actor.

Reminds me of some "stable datums" humbly gifted to mankind, by Dr. Hubbard:

-- "SMILE AND YOU'LL SOON FIND SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT."
-- "A BEING CREATES HIS OWN FEELINGS"

TRANSLATION:

-- "ACT OT AND YOU'LL SOON FIND A PARKING SPOT TO WRITE A MIRACULOUS SUCCESS STORY ABOUT"
-- "A BEING CREATES HIS OWN F/Ns, MIRACLES, CASE & TECH ESTIMATES"
Sorry Scientologists. Didn't mean to blow your "eternity" by feeding you the BlowCog.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Excellent post!

Acting! This explains why the "world's most dedicated Scientologist" is an actor.

Reminds me of some "stable datums" humbly gifted to mankind, by Dr. Hubbard:

-- "SMILE AND YOU'LL SOON FIND SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT."
-- "A BEING CREATES HIS OWN FEELINGS"

TRANSLATION:

-- "ACT OT AND YOU'LL SOON FIND A PARKING SPOT TO WRITE A MIRACULOUS SUCCESS STORY ABOUT"
-- "A BEING CREATES HIS OWN F/Ns, MIRACLES, CASE & TECH ESTIMATES"
Sorry Scientologists. Didn't mean to blow your "eternity" by feeding you the BlowCog.
Yes, I'm thinking the Miscavige perspective on actors must be:
"You can act! Excellent!"
"That means you can smile into the cameras and tell the world that "Scientology works, just look at me and realize that you can be just like me through Scientology"". And people will flock into the orgs in droves so that they can get into a Tom Cruise valence and leave the problems associated with their real selves and their real lives behind as things of the past.
You can then work your way up to the full enchilada jackpot, the full tilt LRH valence where you can look down your nose at everyone as a copy/paste job of the pants-less messiah!
The sticky, gooey, purple lipped, rot toothed, carrot topped, lard assed pink splurch of a Grand Pooba of The Monsters Ball and you'll have it all!
And you can join Davey's Navy before the love bomb buzz wears off and you awaken to the full realization as to just how fucked you've become...:D

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
. . .
Trading Paint Official Trailer (2019)
John Travolta and Michael Madsen

Straight to yard sale/flea market? :laugh:

RottenTomatos doesn't have enough reviews as yet to determine a consensus but it's not starting off to well for Trading Paint.

JT.PNG

When I saw the face JT was making at the end of the clip with the trailer it reminded me a bit of the faces he was making during the Gotti movie:

gottiface.PNG

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Type4_PTS
When I saw the face JT was making at the end of the clip with the trailer it reminded me a bit of the faces he was making during the Gotti movie:

gottiface-png.15144

I have another reactively low-toned, entheta, suppressive prediction.

Just like the reactively low-toned, entheta, suppressive prediction I made a year before the GOTTI movie was produced and released.

I predict that Trading Paint ain't gonna de-bug his achy-breaky heart graph, And his pretendin' to be good-ole-boy BILLY BOB ain't gonna do nuthin' to stop the BIlly-BOB-effect. . .

BOX OFFICE BOMB

Because he can't act dramatic characters. It's out of his range. He plays goofy likable guys. And he can never play bearded macho guys because the moment he utters a word, his higher register voice betrays certain gay artifacts that a thin coat of acting paint doesn't hide. In Trading Paint (like life) not even a "beard" can hide it, lol.

HELPFUL ACTING TIP: Do a clay demo of the difference between acting and making Bank-ey, Evil Purpose-ey faces.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Loosely off the subject of actors are the clowns, especially in earlier times, and my realization of how little modification it would take to render Bozo The Clown from LRH's face.
Hubbard had a weird maniacal look to him because that's what he was and it showed.
A little white paint, red, blue & black and Hubbard would be sporting one helluva clown/monster face.
It just occurred to me that Hubbard, if he had been an actor, would have been a natural to portray a high pressure, drugged out used car sales manager turned murderer.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Loosely off the subject of Actors are clowns, especially in earlier times, is my realization in how little modification it would take to render Bozo The Clown from LRH's face. Hubbard had a weird maniacal look to him because that's what he was and it showed.
A little white paint, red, blue & black and Hubbard would be sporting one helluva clown/monster face. It just occurred to me that Hubbard would have been a natural to portray a high pressure, drugged out used car sales manager.
LOL!

Imma start writin' KRs if I start havin' nightmares about that shit! LOL

Everyone now rise and give a thunderous ovation
to the wall portrait of our Founder, the Commodore Clownodore

pogo-gacy.jpg

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
LOL!

Imma start writin' KRs if I start havin' nightmares about that shit! LOL

Everyone now rise and give a thunderous ovation
to the wall portrait of our Founder, the Commodore Clownodore

pogo-gacy.jpg
Is this really Hubbard?
I can't tell though he looks similar just younger plus I've never seen him with a mustache before, if it really is him.
His greatest gift to mankind would have been if he'd kept the clown costume on permanently so we'd have then known for certain how to take him.

HelluvaHoax!

Is this really Hubbard?
I can't tell though he looks similar just younger plus I've never seen him with a mustache before, if it really is him.
His greatest gift to mankind would have been if he'd kept the clown costume on permanently so we'd have then known for certain how to take him.
Oooops, sorry, I should have included a link with those two photos.

LINK TO JOHN WAYNE GACY INFO

Here's another one. . .

gacy_1975.jpg

It depicted JOHN WAYNE GACY, the maniacally evil serial killer who raped & murdered at least 33 young boys and buried them in his basement. All that while portraying himself as "Pogo The Clown" at charitable events to raise money "...for the kids".

There are other con games that the sociopath Gacy used to convince others he was legit. And he was brighter than Hubbard in the sense that he didn't foolishly claim to be a nuclear physicist, doctor, war hero and reincarnated Buddha. He simply manipulated others to get a photo in 1978 with the then First Lady, President Carter's wife, Rosalyn Carter.

Gacy, like Hubbard, cloaked himself in saint-like benevolence---the last person in the world one would ever suspect of ghoulishly destroying his victims. Who would ever believe such a nightmarish wave of murder could have been perpetrated by a children's clown and "Mankind's KidKind's Greatest Friend"?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Oooops, sorry, I should have included a link with those two photos.

LINK TO JOHN WAYNE GACY INFO

Here's another one. . .

gacy_1975.jpg

It depicted JOHN WAYNE GACY, the maniacally evil serial killer who raped & murdered at least 33 young boys and buried them in his basement. All that while portraying himself as "Pogo The Clown" at charitable events to raise money "...for the kids".

There are other con games that the sociopath Gacy used to convince others he was legit. And he was brighter than Hubbard in the sense that he didn't foolishly claim to be a nuclear physicist, doctor, war hero and reincarnated Buddha. He simply manipulated others to get a photo in 1978 with the then First Lady, President Carter's wife, Rosalyn Carter.

Gacy, like Hubbard, cloaked himself in saint-like benevolence---the last person in the world one would ever suspect of ghoulishly destroying his victims. Who would ever believe such a nightmarish wave of murder could have been perpetrated by a children's clown and "Mankind's KidKind's Greatest Friend"?
Heck they could be related with all they had in common!