What's new

Between-Lives Implants?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Did he see the mooning Mickey Mouse on top of the operating theater lights?
Dunno. but he would have had a good view of the moon, he was ass-up on the table :D

He was lucky to survive, and was able to describe tools and procedures as accurately as if he had been a witness to the surgery.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was wondering if the reason between lives implants are not generally contacted in lower level auditing, whereas past lives often are contacted, could be because our culture includes quite detailed info of history and science fiction whereas our culture does not include info about post-death states.

SPBill posted on here, a while ago, the theory that incidents could perhaps be filtered by one's education/culture. In other words whatever the actuality of past incidents, the PC views them through their filter of education.

In the west, we don't really have any education on what happens after death, so per this theory the PC would not generally run post-death MIPs.

Hubbard includes some data/theory in 1950's books and Theosophy/Rosicrucians/western mysticism details post-life states, but generally the Dn and Scn PC has not been exposed to such data and Hubbard's 1950's books are sort of relegated to old theory/processing despite the tech Degrades PL.

So I wonder if on lower levels, the PC has no data to relate to in order to "see" between lives incidents.

Once on the upper levels the PC is evaluated for by Hubbard as to what "happens" between lives and so therefore the PC runs them.

One of the problems is the lower level processes are not run to full End Product.

Back in 1962 I ran ARC Straightwire for roughly 120 hours........it was awesome....it completely opened up my track........much between life material came to view.

ARC Straightwire is a very positive process - consequently a tremendous amount of Out-of-ARC upset areas come to view.

I was lucky enough I could mentally assess lies, wrong items, m/w/h's, m/u's, etc. what had caused those massive upsets - and continued doing the process.

As I did the process I was always amazed at how I would cycle up and down the track - cycling very deep then cycling back to PT.

It was while doing the ARC Straightwire that I first formed the F/N PHASES and PROCESS BASICS and the Concentric Circle Concept of Processing.

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=520

I've been a not too secret squirrel ever since! :p

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Div6

Crusader
One of the problems is the lower level processes are not run to full End Product.

Back in 1962 I ran ARC Straightwire for roughly 120 hours........it was awesome....it completely opened up my track........much between life material came to view.

ARC Straightwire is a very positive process - consequently a tremendous amount of Out-of-ARC upset areas come to view.

I was lucky enough I could mentally assess lies, wrong items, m/w/h's, m/u's, etc. what had caused those massive upsets - and continued doing the process.

As I did the process I was always amazed at how I would cycle up and down the track - cycling very deep then cycling back to PT.

It was while doing the ARC Straightwire that I first formed the F/N PHASES and PROCESS BASICS and the Concentric Circle Concept of Processing.

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=520

I've been a not too secret squirrel ever since! :p

Alan

Another is that there is a tremendous amount of FORCE in these incidents...overwhelming force. The average man in the street is not going to be able to take something like that apart without a gradient approach...

And as Alan mentions, the orthodoxy tend to audit the significance out of the mass, and leave it at that....which means you get a bunch of pc's running around as "significance" cases, and leaving all the force intact.....which they are then free to dramatize on others....oh wait! Sounds like RTC...that 2 1/2 per cent of Scn Management....

Not a pretty scene.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
And as Alan mentions, the orthodoxy tend to audit the significance out of the mass, and leave it at that....

They do? I thought even :shark: C/Ses were pretty good about keeping an eye on tone arm action. Has that changed in the past few years?

Paul

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I didn't get those comments of Div6 either!

I was trained to take the CHARGE off the case. The PC tended to dive towards significance, the auditor/C/S were interested in getting charge off by getting the PC to face force.

Alan, at the time you ran S/W on whole track and between lives, was the atmosphere, at the time, in Scn geared towards that sort of material?

I'm not invalidating your experience, or the validity of it, just postulating that what gets run might be influenced by culture.

For example, I wonder if you took someone who had no historical education, no spiritual/religious culture, someone who had no concepts of what happens after death, would they run anything other than this life?

I never ran S/W for that long, but loved receiving it and giving it.

Div6

Crusader
They do? I thought even :shark: C/Ses were pretty good about keeping an eye on tone arm action. Has that changed in the past few years?

Paul

It has all changed. The HCOB on acceptable TAA has been altered (of course) and not upward. I talked to an OT5 recently who had NO confront of force, and could not say Xenu in a normal, uptone conversation. People who have been Clear for years are re-doing their purifs for the 3rd or 4th time.

Definitely No OT's being made there.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It has all changed. The HCOB on acceptable TAA has been altered (of course) and not upward. I talked to an OT5 recently who had NO confront of force, and could not say Xenu in a normal, uptone conversation.

Interesting. Can you quote what "it" says now, with the title? Verbal tech acceptable! I thought there was more than one HCOB on the subject too, with widely differing figures. But they can't have cancelled C/S Series 6.

If that OT5 is a current churchie, saying "Xenu" aloud outside of an OT3 course room could be grounds for a heavy ethics trip, and I could understand his reluctance to do so. It would not have to come from BPC associated with the supposed incident.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
Interesting. Can you quote what "it" says now, with the title? Verbal tech acceptable! I thought there was more than one HCOB on the subject too, with widely differing figures. But they can't have cancelled C/S Series 6.

If that OT5 is a current churchie, saying "Xenu" aloud outside of an OT3 course room could be grounds for a heavy ethics trip, and I could understand his reluctance to do so. It would not have to come from BPC associated with the supposed incident.

Paul

The 1988 Church of Spiritual Technology squirrel version of the book E-Meter Essentials has added this false datum:

An acceptable minimum of Tone Arm motion is 2.5 divisions per hour of auditing.

That false datum does not appear in the original LRH book E-Meter Essentials or any other LRH issue. Here is a quote from HCOB 25 September 1963 Adequate Tone Arm Motion:

Amount Per Session ------- Session Rating

25 Divs -----------------------Excellent
20 Divs -----------------------Good
15 Divs -----------------------Acceptable
10 Divs -----------------------Poor
5 Divs ------------------------Unacceptable
0 Divs ------------------------Harmful

The above quote shows the amount of tone arm motion for a 2 ½ hour session.

The Church of Spiritual Technology datum says that 2.5 divisions per hour is an acceptable minimum. In other words that datum says that 6.25 divisions per 2 ½ hour session is an acceptable minimum. That datum is false, it takes 15 divisions of tone arm action per 2 ½ hour session to qualify as being acceptable.

THe X word really does throw out their Grade 0, now doesn't it? And "Maintain Friendly Relations with the Environment"....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks very much, Div6. Remarkable.

From the Tech Dic definition of No Case Gain: "[N]o TA actions in auditing or 'little TA' (less than ten divs per session). (HCO PL 5 Apr 65)".

So NCG is now way over the minimum for "acceptable tone arm action".

Well, I guess it would be to Mr. Big.

Paul

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I didn't get those comments of Div6 either!

I was trained to take the CHARGE off the case. The PC tended to dive towards significance, the auditor/C/S were interested in getting charge off by getting the PC to face force.

For some reason from day one - I was only interested in going after the mass and force.

I think it was my athletic training - no pain = no gain - never been much of a feel good type person.

Alan, at the time you ran S/W on whole track and between lives, was the atmosphere, at the time, in Scn geared towards that sort of material?

I'm not invalidating your experience, or the validity of it, just postulating that what gets run might be influenced by culture.

For example, I wonder if you took someone who had no historical education, no spiritual/religious culture, someone who had no concepts of what happens after death, would they run anything other than this life?

I never ran S/W for that long, but loved receiving it and giving it.

This was over almost a 2 year span of doing ARC S/Wire and Objectives, it actually began in May '61.

My mistake - the "between life" stuff was just standard past deaths, old age and dying - time between looking for next body - stealing next body. Lot of psychic fights to get control of body.

Not implant stuff.

Never much went for the woo-woo stuff - kinda always embarrassed me. Just wanted to get better - have a better life - be a better person.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
While a good churchie, I happily embraced the idea of Between Lives Implants. When I first heard that eponymous 1963 Briefing Course tape around 1974 I felt privileged to be one of the few thousand people on Earth to know the "truth". In my Dianetic auditing I duly came across a few whole-track implants, though none like any described in any HCOBs or tapes (except for something I decided was Fac One). It was actually quite exciting, electrifying even.

Now I can quite happily consider what I saw as the result of suggestibility. Whether it is or not, I don't know. It doesn't particularly bother me one way or the other if these large-scale implants are a facet of current existence or not. I suppose it ought to, since I certainly consider I will be picking up another body after this one stops working, but it doesn't.

:yawn:

So I have no real subjective idea of Between lives Implants as a reality rather than merely an LRH topic, and it's not a subject I'm aware of being mentioned anywhere outside of Hubbard and derivative works. In the absence of such supportive evidence, I could cheerfully relegate the subject to the same bin as Inc 2, Piltdown Man, or the Markabian Silver Surfer (or whatever those silly race-drivers' names were). Except for this:

Looking around at what goes on in this world, especially at government level, torture and murder and extortion etc. is commonplace. Assuming (big assumption!) one believes in some soul-thing (thetan plus baggage) leaving one body at death, doing whatever between lives, then getting hitched to another body next lifetime and repeating the cycle every few generations; then I don't see it as a big stretch to believe that some government with the technical capability of using electronic implants would not fail to use them to control populations.

I don't see it being particularly far-fetched that such electronic technology is possible. I'm not saying it exists on this planet right now, but looking at some of the things patented over the years in the area of mind control, why not?

Another comment in the area of logistics. If my memory is correct, Hubbard talks about this "current" BLI (it's in the 1990 edition 1963 Tech Vol under something like "Markab Between Lives Implant") as lasting several days. Now, the current death rate on this planet is something like 100 per minute. If it takes three days to process a thetan, that means about 400,000 need to be on the assembly line at any one time. Since each would need to be handled individually, that would be quite a production line.

Anyway, on balance, I would be more inclined to expect some kind of implant stations to exist than not, on the theoretical grounds of:

1. The technology doesn't seem that far-fetched, and
2. The desire of some in authority to dominate others by any means available is not unusual.

Paul

Has anyone found reference to between lives implants in any other spiritual texts? I have not heard anything about that subject outside of scientology.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Has anyone found reference to between lives implants in any other spiritual texts? I have not heard anything about that subject outside of scientology.

It's actually a major element of the Tibetan Bookd of the Dead and even the Egyptian one.

The 'Between lives' part is seen as a major 'game', but, the acolyte is trained to 'cheat death' by knowing what's coming up.

So yes; between lives is, for other reincarnation theories, a *major* if not *the* major element.

Zinj

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Alan,

How do you know it is NOT true?

Not that I necessarily know or not know, but how would you KNOW it isn't?

There have been quite a few studies, for example, where a group of people all are part of a "crime in progress" (made up of course, but portrayed like it is real). Then, when the different participants are interviewed, hardly anyone could agree on what occurred - all saw different things, gave a different account as to what happened, did not agree on the physical appearance of the perp, etc. I've found such studies fascinating. I'm sure you've heard/read about them. What is your opinion about that?

All experience, by nature, is subjective and indeed, unprovable. For instance, prove to me that you were where you were yesterday...

One does not have to "believe" in past lives, implants, L. Ron Hubbard or anything else to get benefit from auditing. But if something comes up in auditing....might as well run it...

Or you could go the psychoanalytic approach and tell the preclear that his recounting really has to do with penises and vaginas. Penises and vaginas are definitely cool...not trying to talk them down.

Or the psychiatric approach by forcing some brain/body-warping drugs down the gullet which were made in a test tube specially for your PC! (or go with the ECT, your choice)

Speaking of ECT, how could anyone EVER think this was good for someone??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXC6b0xy4ts <--Find who has the evil purpose....

mate

Patron Meritorious
It's actually a major element of the Tibetan Bookd of the Dead and even the Egyptian one.

The 'Between lives' part is seen as a major 'game', but, the acolyte is trained to 'cheat death' by knowing what's coming up.

So yes; between lives is, for other reincarnation theories, a *major* if not *the* major element.

Zinj
However, neither source refers to "implants". The concept of between lives implanting is purely a Hubbard invention as a result of his failure to understand the Dhammapada which was written by the Buddha, whom Hubbard claims was an earlier incarnation of his. This is direct evidence that he could not have been Buddha.

Regards, David.

mate

Patron Meritorious
With all this past life material, I have to point out that I had a disembodied cat living with me for a time. I never saw the cat, but used to feel it on the bed. It would create the same motion of the bed as the "real" cats I had at that time.

I just got used to the fact that sleeping at night, there would be three cats but only two bodies sharing my sleeping space.

I then had a short term flat mate who asked me "Do you know there's a ghost cat in the house?"

"Yeah, it sleeps on my bed. I call it George (for want of a better name)."

He saw it coming and going from my bedroom. He described it as ordinary black & white.

I wonder if it's still there? Maybe I should have "exorcised" it?

An excarnated being is only exorcised when it is not only an attachment but has taken over possession of a body. Exorcism is a very primitive practice. Apparently cats are comfortable in the excarnated state, that they don't necessarily have a strong craving to find a new body and it is the reason, so I believe, that they are called "free spirits". There are probably other posters here who are better informed than I am, on this subject.

Regards, David.