What's new

So, who runs things nowadays?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Violence and the hole are much more believable and substantiated. I heard some stuff about the violence even when I was in.

Again, not saying the dog thing is impossible. It just strikes me as weird that he would even in a symbolic sense grant them the same rank he held himself. Does not seem to fit into the personality types I imagine him to have (ESTJ or ENTJ).

Also, they had "over a 100 top executives" in the hole in 2007? Seriously, so many people? Who manned the management then?

I imagined it would be 15 peeps or so. If the list was so long, hell, maybe I dodged a bullet when I fled back in the day ;)
Who manned mgmt? Little Davy boy of course. He bein' a uber big bein' hisself had to do it all cuz them SPs fucked it all up.

You asked where is Ray Mithoff? He be residin' In the luxury palace known as de Hole with all the other DBs.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Who manned mgmt? Little Davy boy of course. He bein' a uber big bein' hisself had to do it all cuz them SPs fucked it all up.

You asked where is Ray Mithoff? He be residin' In the luxury palace known as de Hole with all the other DBs.
That's good info. Yeah when I first read about the hole, I assumed its just for a dozen or so people like Rinder, Jentzsch etc.

Now if it was over 100, then I think I finally know why our top service position kept being vacant. Could also be where Roger went and why me and falling star were the ones left to keep the show going. I sure hope they didn't dump her there as well once I fled the con.

The scale is new stuff for me. Everyone with more branch info dc'd from me years ago.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
That's good info. Yeah when I first read about the hole, I assumed its just for a dozen or so people like Rinder, Jentzsch etc.

Now if it was over 100, then I think I finally know why our top service position kept being vacant. Could also be where Roger went and why me and falling star were the ones left to keep the show going. I sure hope they didn't dump her there as well once I fled the con.

The scale is new stuff for me. Everyone with more branch info dc'd from me years ago.
Some pretty insane stuff happened there.

Have you read about the "musical chairs" incident at the Int Base?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/new-post-from-blownforgood-musical-chairs-int-base-style.1935/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

QUESTION: Who runs things nowadays?

ANSWER: The person who runs things can definitively be identified. It's the party or parties that are signatory to the bank accounts/assets.

FORSENSIC ACCOUNTING: Only one (1) party has signatory control. Same as when Hubbard ran the cult from 1950-1986. From 1986-2019 there is likewise only one (1) party that can sign off on any financial matters. Everything else is misdirection, straw-men, cut-outs, buffers and other corporate shell games.

CULT AXIOM #1: All cults have only one guru. Everyone else is a useful idiot.

HelluvaHoax!

ANSWER: The person who runs things can definitively be identified. It's the party or parties that are signatory to the bank accounts/assets.
FORSENSIC ACCOUNTING: Only one (1) party has signatory control.
Same as when Hubbard ran the cult from 1950-1986. From 1986-2019 there is likewise only one (1) party that can sign off on any financial matters. Everything else is misdirection, straw-men, cut-outs, buffers and other corporate shell games.
If Hubbard is a predictor of the cycle of a cult guru, then the madness can only last 36 years.

Ergo, Miscavige will self-destruct by a date not later than 2022.

PREDICTION: COBs "sell by" date will soon arrive at term, after which he will be taken off the shelf and another messianically moronic dictator will replace him.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

FORSENSIC ACCOUNTING: Only one (1) party has signatory control. Same as when Hubbard ran the cult from 1950-1986. From 1986-2019 there is likewise only one (1) party that can sign off on any financial matters. Everything else is misdirection, straw-men, cut-outs, buffers and other corporate shell games.

Ah, but regular corporations do not have a Hole.

If you have the signatures on routine financial transactions be done by a "senior executive" who is safely confined to the hole, or have things signed by someone skilled in forging signatures, then you can conceal effective control better.

it's even better if the person is no longer alive, but whose demise has been covered up.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
If Hubbard is a predictor of the cycle of a cult guru, then the madness can only last 36 years.

PREDICTION: COBs "sell by" date will soon arrive at term, after which he will be taken off the shelf and another messianically moronic dictator will replace him.
DM has spent the last 35 years systematically eliminating anyone who he even suspected could take over. When Shelly displayed even a tiny amount of initiative, by setting up some Org Boards, she was immediately "disapeared".

Gib

Crusader
I've been entirely out of the loop for over 10 years. I've been trying to look up some information about the current management.

Some things were easy as pie and took 3 secs of searching. But I'm at a puzzle about many more. CoS pulled the info from the public sites it seems.

I read allegations that DM has intentionally left some key posts vacant, to paralyze the potential challengers from combining their forces to enact a shift in policy or even change the COB. Which would leave a heck of a power vacuum should he pass away. But I digress...

My question was: Who runs these things today?

• Who heads COS Flag service org. Inc.?
  • Who heads IAS?
  • Who is the current ED for WISE West US?
  • Who heads OSA?
  • How does the leadership structure of the ethics branch look now? When I left, we had vacant positions above us and my key peers were demoted executives from other places.
  • Who is now the CAD (Cultural Affairs Director)?
  • How is the legal branch now structured and who heads it?
  • Is crisis management still a thing? Seemed moribund when I was leaving.
  • Who is the public affairs global ED within CST?
  • What is the current composition of the board of Directors of CoS Int. ?
Are you kidding? Haven't you figured it out?

Who runs things is dead L Ron Hubbard thru his HCO PL's, thru his HCOB's, thru his lectures, thru his Advice's to upper management. Let me remind you that HCO PL and HCOB mean Hubbard Communications....

Don't you get it?

There never was anybody since 1965 KSW that ran things or consulted with each other, nope, Hubbard said only a few ideas were worthwhile. Don't you get this rhetoric?

All the so called hierarchy of the various COS organizations are just people trying to implement LRH words. If you don't, it's a high crime or SP declare.

Some of us that figured it out call scientologists Ronbots! I was once a Ronbot.

DM now rules it all just like dead LRH.

I'd probably call people still involved DMbots.

HelluvaHoax!

DM has spent the last 35 years systematically eliminating anyone who he even suspected could take over. When Shelly displayed even a tiny amount of initiative, by setting up some Org Boards, she was immediately "disapeared".
True true true.

But the Commodore also "...systematically eliminated anyone who he even suspected could take over" too; but, factors beyond his "total cause" control seemed to take over his life. Or more precisely, to take his life.

It's always a buzz killer when your guru inexplicably loses their godlike powers and suddenly drops dead.

Or goes to prison.

Or goes on the run.

Or goes in another wholly unpredicted direction (other than Target II).

There is nothing preventing an even more diabolically sadistic wannabe-billionaire to stage a coup cult d'etat and wrest-the-MEST away from the messiah du jour. History proves one thing--that there are always MORE treacherous and evil criminals than the previous sociopath.

There are many scenarios wherein the cult has another tumultuous turnover of leadership. Amongst my five (5) top candidates to be "elected" to cult dictatorship is one of the elite NOI grinning thugs. "Grinning" at cult marks seems to be the number one "successful action" of previous Operating Thugs Hubbard and Miscavige.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow

DM appears to be in far better health than Hubbard was at the same age, so there's a better than even chance that he'll hold on longer.

Hubbard died when he was 75. DM is now 59.

If he holds on as long as Hubbard did, he won't be gone until 2035.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
True true true.

But the Commodore also "...systematically eliminated anyone who he even suspected could take over" too; but, factors beyond his "total cause" control seemed to take over his life. Or more precisely, to take his life.

It's always a buzz killer when your guru inexplicably loses their godlike powers and suddenly drops dead.

Or goes to prison.

Or goes on the run.

Or goes in another wholly unpredicted direction (other than Target II).

There is nothing preventing an even more diabolically sadistic wannabe-billionaire to stage a coup cult d'etat and wrest-the-MEST away from the messiah du jour. History proves one thing--that there are always MORE treacherous and evil criminals than the previous sociopath.

There are many scenarios wherein the cult has another tumultuous turnover of leadership. Amongst my five (5) top candidates to be "elected" to cult dictatorship is one of the elite NOI grinning thugs. "Grinning" at cult marks seems to be the number one "successful action" of previous Operating Thugs Hubbard and Miscavige.
I agree. NOI has people who are willing to kill, which tends to beat being willing to yell or even slap.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Are you kidding? Haven't you figured it out?

Who runs things is dead L Ron Hubbard thru his HCO PL's, thru his HCOB's, thru his lectures, thru his Advice's to upper management. Let me remind you that HCO PL and HCOB mean Hubbard Communications....

Don't you get it?

There never was anybody since 1965 KSW that ran things or consulted with each other, nope, Hubbard said only a few ideas were worthwhile. Don't you get this rhetoric?

All the so called hierarchy of the various COS organizations are just people trying to implement LRH words. If you don't, it's a high crime or SP declare.

Some of us that figured it out call scientologists Ronbots! I was once a Ronbot.

DM now rules it all just like dead LRH.

I'd probably call people still involved DMbots.
I think that'd be "DuMbots ;)

But yeah, I hear you. Its the "stuck as it is" mentaility that drove me out in the first place. By my nature, I'm the guy who puts things apart, finds out which parts work and which do not, then puts things back together in a way that makes them easier, faster, more efficient and more user-friendly.

And that's not how CoS likes to do things. They are stuck in their "oh-there-is-this-one-prefect-way" mindset that fails to deliver results. And they just blindly low on with this notion regardless.

During my final years inside, I felt like I was amongst the 1% of people, who understood KSW as "keep scientology working", while everyone else understood it as "keep scientology weak" or "keep scientology worthless".

Some pretty insane stuff happened there.

Have you read about the "musical chairs" incident at the Int Base?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/new-post-from-blownforgood-musical-chairs-int-base-style.1935/
Sure. I've read about that specific musical chairs incident in the local press a few years back and I read more detailed accounts recently. Must have been rough for these involved, but at least it was not beach/sahara streaches. Again: abuses and violence within the church are not news to me.

What is news to me is the number of people in the hole in the late 2000s. Over 100 people - that is a scale that puts things into perspective.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Ah, but regular corporations do not have a Hole.

If you have the signatures on routine financial transactions be done by a "senior executive" who is safely confined to the hole, or have things signed by someone skilled in forging signatures, then you can conceal effective control better.

it's even better if the person is no longer alive, but whose demise has been covered up.
Nicely said.

While Miscavige might have flunky execs who sign off docs as part of the film-flam corporate shell game, he ultimately wields the basic-basic signatory power because he is the only one the can:

• Hire the flunky exec
  • Fire the flunky exec
  • Demote the flunky exec
  • Imprison the flunky exec
  • Torture the flunky exec
  • Declare the flunky exec
  • Fair Game the flunky exec
And Miscavige alone can delegate all the above tasks to OTHER flunky execs, law firms, PIs and other cut-outs to maintain plausible deniability.

Most cultures are not equipped and/or willing to crush cults and crime syndicates. It takes enormous amounts of manpower, capital, resources and a brilliant team of inspired, creative and relentless investigators and prosecutors. Look at how many times federal agents tried to stop notorious mass murderer Al Capone--and failed, except when they finally convicted him of tax evasion. More recently look at the Herculean effort it too by MANY teams of prosecutors to bring mafia crime boss John Gotti to trial SEVERAL times before they were finally able to get a conviction.

Look at other cults that escaped justice simply because there was not a full force attack of monstrous federal proportions led by an unstoppable prosecutor who has made it his/her's life's purpose to bring them to justice. Look at how L. Ron Hubbard never spent a day in prison or even in a court room, after DECADES of perpetrating international frauds, felonies and tax evasion--not to mention ruining the lives of countless people by bankrupting or terrorizing them--or much worse. They even caught Hubbard red-handed many time (e.g. Paulette Cooper) but he stayed several steps ahead of inept/uninspired law enforcement efforts.

Add to all this madness the fact that Scientology was granted "RELIGIOUS" protections and it's a perfect storm for a sociopathic cult to defraud and steal billions of dollars in plain view.

One day (and it will surely come) there will be forensic accountants and law enforcement crawling all over the detritus that remains when the cult of scientology finally falls apart. Only then will people finally learn the unfathomably corrupt way that Miscavige and Hubbard perpetrated the biggest religious con game of the 20th century. And, oh---yes; it will be far worse than anything anyone thinks. There will be "parishioner donations" being spent (thru multiple channels) on luxury vacations, lavishly expensive entertainment accounts, $10,000 bottles of wine, sado-masochistic sex dungeons and worse.

Am I making it up? Well, I don't know the specific debaucheries that will be discovered, but ask yourself this: WHAT DESPICABLE ACTIVITIES WOULD A PERSON BE CAPABLE OF IF THEY WERE WILLING TO TERRORIZE, TORTURE, IMPRISON, KIDNAP & MURDER OTHERS? That's who the ran the cult of scientology, Hubbard & Miscavige--two extremely violent sociopathic liars and sadists. That's why when I hear a blinkless Scientologist talking about the hoax as "my religion" I nearly vomit and laugh at the same time.

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
That's who the ran the cult of scientology, Hubbard & Miscavige--two extremely violent sociopathic liars and sadists.
That really should make one wonder. Did scientology simply had bad luck that two of its consequtive leaders were violent sociopaths? Or is there something about the position and the church structure itself that would make everyone into a guy who exhibits sociopath-like behavioral patterns?

I'm not in any way defending DM. But I sincerely doubt if the church would be much less malicious if you had Mayo, Rathbun, Rinder or Farny or any other of those clowns at the helm. Mayeb in some cases it would be less stupid and less inefficient, but not less malicious.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
That really should make one wonder. Did scientology simply had bad luck that two of its consequtive leaders were violent sociopaths? Or is there something about the position and the church structure itself that would make everyone into a guy who exhibits sociopath-like behavioral patterns?

I'm not in any way defending DM. But I sincerely doubt if the church would be much less malicious if you had Mayo, Rathbun, Rinder or Farny or any other of those clowns at the helm. Mayeb in some cases it would be less stupid and less inefficient, but not less malicious.
The whole Scientology structure was built to protect Hubbard while giving him absolute power over all Scientologists. Such a structure is very, very attractive to a sociopath but not very attractive to a sane person. Hence Miscavige. He, or someone just like him, was inevitable.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
Nicely said.

While Miscavige might have flunky execs who sign off docs as part of the film-flam corporate shell game, he ultimately wields the basic-basic signatory power because he is the only one the can:

• Hire the flunky exec
  • Fire the flunky exec
  • Demote the flunky exec
  • Imprison the flunky exec
  • Torture the flunky exec
  • Declare the flunky exec
  • Fair Game the flunky exec
And Miscavige alone can delete all the above tasks to OTHER flunky exec, law firms, PIs and other cut-outs to maintain plausible deniability.

Most cultures are not equipped and/or willing to crush cults and crime syndicates. It takes enormous amounts of manpower, capital, resources and a brilliant team of inspired, creative and relentless investigators and prosecutors. Look at how many times federal agents tried to stop notorious mass murderer Al Capone--and failed, except when they finally convicted him of tax evasion. More recently look at the Herculean effort it too by MANY teams of prosecutors to bring mafia crime boss John Gotti to trial SEVERAL times before they were finally able to get a conviction.

Look at other cults that escaped justice simply because there was not a full force attack of monstrous federal proportions led by an unstoppable prosecutor who has made it his/her's life's purpose to bring them to justice. Look at how L. Ron Hubbard never spent a day in prison or even in a court room, after DECADES of perpetrating international frauds, felonies and tax evasion--not to mention ruining the lives of countless people by bankrupting or terrorizing them--or much worse. They even caught Hubbard red-handed many time (e.g. Paulette Cooper) but he stayed several steps ahead of inept/uninspired law enforcement efforts.

Add to all this madness the fact that Scientology was granted "RELIGIOUS" protections and it's a perfect storm for a sociopathic cult to defraud and steal billions of dollars in plain view.

One day (and it will surely come) there will be forensic accountants and law enforcement crawling all over the detritus that remains when the cult of scientology finally falls apart. Only then will people finally learn the unfathomably corrupt way that Miscavige and Hubbard perpetrated the biggest religious con game of the 20th century. And, oh---yes; it will be far worse than anything anyone thinks. There will be "parishioner donations" being spent (thru multiple channels) on luxury vacations, lavishly expensive entertainment accounts, $10,000 bottles of wine, sado-masochistic sex dungeons and worse.

Am I making it up? Well, I don't know the specific debaucheries that will be discovered, but ask yourself this: WHAT DESPICABLE ACTIVITIES WOULD A PERSON BE CAPABLE OF IF THEY WERE WILLING TO TERRORIZE, TORTURE, IMPRISON, KIDNAP & MURDER OTHERS? That's who the ran the cult of scientology, Hubbard & Miscavige--two extremely violent sociopathic liars and sadists. That's why when I hear a blinkless Scientologist talking about the hoax as "my religion" I nearly vomit and laugh at the same time.
sA4fogF.png

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
The whole Scientology structure was built to protect Hubbard while giving him absolute power over all Scientologists. Such a structure is very, very attractive to a sociopath but not very attractive to a sane person. Hence Miscavige. He, or someone just like him, was inevitable.
Is it really so unattractive?

I'm trying to ask myself the tough question: If I was in DMs place, would the cult be all that better?

I imagine I would make the structure more adaptable and the administrative procedures more flexible, I've been arguing in favor of that all my active life inside.
I'd like to think that things would become more effective and I wouldn't spend money on empty Ideal Org real estate. :tumbleweed:
I'd also like to think I'd be more suave with my subordinates, so maybe people like Rathbun and others wouldn't defect.

But would the whole thing be any less vicious or less of a scam? Probably not. Just a more efficient, better-policed scam.

HelluvaHoax!

Scientology incubates sociopaths.

Scientology creates the DNA that goes into each Scientology seed that is planted & cultivated.

Cultivated. As in cult. The fruit of the Scientology tree is lying, avaricious, violent sociopaths.

Hubbard's DNA. Miscavige's DNA.

TECH QUIZ: So what do the elite senior management OTs do when they personally witness Miscavige assault and beat someone bloody in front of their own eyes?
ANSWER: Why they apply the PTS/SP technology of course. They attack the SP. That's right, they surround the bloody victim on the floor and chant: "Get up! Don't make him wrong!"[sup]1[/sup] (i.e. bruising, bleeding, broken bones and moaning in agony on the floor are all part of an SP's service fac and attack against big theta beings, don't you see?)
[sup]1[/sup] This is but one (1) of many actual such assaults at Scientology's international headquarters. (ref: Many internet posts/videos and the outstanding book by the beating victim Jeff Hawkins)​

Last edited: