What's new

What is up with Egypt?

Pyramids with secret hidden entrances and chambers, locked doors to hide stuff, was the sphinx originally a Lion, Anubis, the Jackal, or a Falcon? Granite boxes in rooms that are almost impossible have been moved in place, the walls were so close and tight.

In this video - Jimmy discusses some coverup of a recent discovery a the Temple of Hathor, strange beings, such as the frog person seen below, the possible light bulbs, also shown below.

Is a cover up is going on here?

light-bulb-ancient-egypt.jpg

Was the sphinx originally a lion, jackal, or a hawk?

Secret entrance to the pyramid?

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
Pyramids with secret hidden entrances and chambers, locked doors to hide stuff, was the sphinx originally a Lion, Anubis, the Jackal, or a Falcon? Granite boxes in rooms that are almost impossible have been moved in place, the walls were so close and tight.

In this video - Jimmy discusses some coverup of a recent discovery a the Temple of Hathor, strange beings, such as the frog person seen below, the possible light bulbs, also shown below.

Is a cover up is going on here?

light-bulb-ancient-egypt.jpg

Was the sphinx originally a lion, jackal, or a hawk?

Secret entrance to the pyramid?
In my opinion, the dynastic Egyptians inherited the megalithic monuments, statuary, et al from an earlier, more advanced race of people whose culture was destroyed during the cataclysmic events of the Younger Dryas period. It was during that time that planetary sea levels rose 300 feet, the mega fauna disappeared from North America, and the Ice Age ended.

In no way do I believe that primitive people, whose pinnacle of technological achievement was the wooden barge, were capable of quarrying, shaping, transporting, and lifting 70 ton granite blocks into place over 150 feet off the ground. We can't do that today with the best of our advanced technology.

Yes, I believe the dynastic Egyptians re-carved the head of the Sphinx. The current head is much too small for the body, indicating that it was certainly much larger in deep antiquity.

Those pesky air shafts in the pyramids. Do they point to certain stars? Do they have an unknown function? Since there are 4 of them in the great pyramid, why were 2 of them blocked purposefully and another not? What did the robots find when they crawled up the air shafts? Were they water shafts? Could Tyrion have crawled up one of them?

And what in hell is this copper handled plug at the end of one of the shafts anyway?
north-door.jpg

So many questions laid to rest in this tour de force video that leads to a resonating conclusion!!

Yeah baby - Egypt just might give up another secret. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.:buzzin:

Mimsey

photo002_sm.jpg

Last edited:

Voodoo

Those pesky air shafts in the pyramids. Do they point to certain stars? Do they have an unknown function? Since there are 4 of them in the great pyramid, why were 2 of them blocked purposefully and another not? What did the robots find when they crawled up the air shafts? Were they water shafts? Could Tyrion have crawled up one of them?

And what in hell is this copper handled plug at the end of one of the shafts anyway?
north-door.jpg

So many questions laid to rest in this tour de force video that leads to a resonating conclusion!!

Yeah baby - Egypt just might give up another secret. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.:buzzin:

Mimsey

photo002_sm.jpg
I'm very familiar with this particular YouTube channel. The author has been making videos about the pyramids and other ancient artifacts for a long time now, and his opinions on how the great pyramid was constructed, and for what purpose, have shifted multiple times over the years.

They will probably shift again.

In this video he entertains just one of a competing set of theories, as to the purposes and uses of the great pyramid. It's not his original thought by any means. Many others have theorized that the great pyramid was used for some sort of priestly initiation ceremonies, but it's still just conjecture.

The jury is still out.

I'm very familiar with this particular YouTube channel. The author has been making videos about the pyramids and other ancient artifacts for a long time now, and his opinions on how the great pyramid was constructed, and for what purpose, have shifted multiple times over the years.

They will probably shift again.

In this video he entertains just one of a competing set of theories, as to the purposes and uses of the great pyramid. It's not his original thought by any means. Many others have theorized that the great pyramid was used for some sort of priestly initiation ceremonies, but it's still just conjecture.

The jury is still out.
What are your theories?

I've read Hancock's theory the pyramids are placed according to the orientation of the stars in Orion's belt and the shafts orientate towards certain stars. I dunno if it holds water or is a coincidence, much like the alleged mathematical placement of the pyramids theory could be coincidence.

To go off on a tangent:

There's much confusion about the age of the pyramids and they clearly are the work of a megalithic society, which had the knowledge / equipment /manpower to work in massive stone constructions. They are very precisely orientated on a N-S direction. Lately there has been a lot of buzz on the internet about the magnetic reversal, and it's possible role in reversing the rotation of the earths e-w direction, and that this cataclysmic destruction of civilizations as the water and air velocity remained un abated while the crust slowed to a stop and reversed direction, as the poles flipped. That this would be similar to a dc motor changing direction when the polarity reversed.

If such a scenario were to have happened after the construction of the Nile pyramids, I wonder if the pyramids would still be orientated as precisely N-S? When you look at Charles Hapgood's work on the Peri Reis maps which show the equator and the tropic of Capricorn in different locations, or Cfaap's video on the equator 12,500 years ago linked below, with their differing orientations, it certainly makes one wonder what the hell our actual history was.. Where they build post cataclysm? Or prior?

It's so contradictory. There must be something going on we have yet to fathom or connect the dots with.

Mimsey

Last edited:

Voodoo

What are your theories?

I've read Hancock's theory the pyramids are placed according to the orientation of the stars in Orion's belt and the shafts orientate towards certain stars. I dunno if it holds water or is a coincidence, much like the alleged mathematical placement of the pyramids theory could be coincidence.

To go off on a tangent:

There's much confusion about the age of the pyramids and they clearly are the work of a megalithic society, which had the knowledge / equipment /manpower to work in massive stone constructions. They are very precisely orientated on a N-S direction. Lately there has been a lot of buzz on the internet about the magnetic reversal, and it's possible role in reversing the rotation of the earths e-w direction, and that this cataclysmic destruction of civilizations as the water and air velocity remained un abated while the crust slowed to a stop and reversed direction, as the poles flipped. That this would be similar to a dc motor changing direction when the polarity reversed.

If such a scenario were to have happened after the construction of the Nile pyramids, I wonder if the pyramids would still be orientated as precisely N-S? When you look at Charles Hapgood's work on the Peri Reis maps which show the equator and the tropic of Capricorn in different locations, or Cfaap's video on the equator 12,500 years ago linked below, with their differing orientations, it certainly makes one wonder what the hell our actual history was.. Where they build post cataclysm? Or prior?

It's so contradictory. There must be something going on we have yet to fathom or connect the dots with.

Mimsey

Gee Mimsey, I'm humbled that you would even ask my opinion on such a thing. Already, I can tell that you're a student of like mind, where it comes to ancient civilizations and our planet's missing history. Like you, I've spent a great deal of time looking into these mysteries, and like you, I still have more questions than answers.

As to the great pyramid and other megalithic structures in Egypt, I'm convinced that they're the product of an earlier, precursor civilization, that disappeared before the rise of the dynastic Egyptians. I believe that the dynastic Egyptians appropriated these monuments and symbols into their own culture. In many cases, they even inscribed the names of their pharaohs on such artifacts, but they didn't possess the tools to make them.

As to how and why the great pyramid was built, I'll leave that for another post (it's this keyboard).