What's new

Freezone section

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Yes true,

and guys in internet cafes in Nigeria bring something to the table for those who want it too.

As a completely subjective evaluation on my part I would say that Paul brings a lot more value to the table than Rey. And anecdotal evidence indicates that what Rey brings to the table may be a bit off. But then apples/oranges.

I wish Rey well in his attempt to start a new cult offshoot of whole track rangers! It will be fun to watch!

Freezone scientology, giving new meaning to the word wacky since 1982.

:)

Guys in internet cafes in Nigeria actively lie and drain bank accounts and murder those who come looking for their money. So not the best analogy as it is my understanding that Rey draws the line at murder and speaks much better English and not the gawdawful Nigerian patois.

I don't see eye to eye with him on many things, but I find him a lot more level headed (I've met him and his family) than the way you describe him.

People are individuals.

I mean, of the two, I'd rather do Paul's stuff (Well, I would, were I not boycotting him) than Rey's. But I don't view it as a contest, either.

I think that both of them and everyone else doing New Age things, FZ things, Traditional Religion (it just seems to cry out for capital letters, I think) things- they're just exercising their freedom of choice and ones' mileage may vary.

It's nice to be out of the cult and have the right to choose.

magicalbeing88009

Please keep posts in this section to news and interesting information about the goings on in the Freezone.

If you want to post a success story please use the private forum provided so that only those whom are interested in reading and posting to that section are able to, and those who don't want to read them are not forced to.

What would be interesting to see in the regular Freezone forum are posts about how the freezone differs from the CoS, what policies are followed and what aren't, what the freezone considers to be suppressive, what is the overriding opinion of LRH, DM, Bill Robinson, "The Pilot" etc. We'd like to know if there are any legal battles going on with the CoS, any fair gaming or DAing coming from the CoS or if OSA plants are discovered.

Also interesting would be posts regarding the history of the freezone and how one group differs from another and why. Who started them? Were the founders buddies with LRH? Why did they end up leaving and starting out on their own? Which ones are successful? Which are similar to Scn and which are different?

Thanks,

Admin

magicalbeing88009

Please keep posts in this section to news and interesting information about the goings on in the Freezone.

If you want to post a success story please use the private forum provided so that only those whom are interested in reading and posting to that section are able to, and those who don't want to read them are not forced to.

What would be interesting to see in the regular Freezone forum are posts about how the freezone differs from the CoS, what policies are followed and what aren't, what the freezone considers to be suppressive, what is the overriding opinion of LRH, DM, Bill Robinson, "The Pilot" etc. We'd like to know if there are any legal battles going on with the CoS, any fair gaming or DAing coming from the CoS or if OSA plants are discovered.

Also interesting would be posts regarding the history of the freezone and how one group differs from another and why. Who started them? Were the founders buddies with LRH? Why did they end up leaving and starting out on their own? Which ones are successful? Which are similar to Scn and which are different?

Thanks,

Admin

magicalbeing88009

Emma, I'm sorry but I can't seem to find how to post a new thread re: Freezone.

So I will put my KR (Knowledge Report) here:

KR. Jonanthan Christopher Burke is now claiming: "Our technical staff consists of FLAG trained Class VI and VIII/IX auditors, case supervisors and course supervisors." He is also claiming at ao-gp.org under the Super Power Step One that he is Class Viii/c/s and auditor. He is no class VIII. He can't be; he has not done the CL VI (SHSBC Course) which is done before Class VIII certification.

He has in the past also claimed qualifications he did not have. He claimed to be an ACS graduate when he never completed the course here. Later after he proved by auditing he could apply I did give him a Cert. We need to have a place to leave Knowledge Reports re: the freezone. It is sort of "buyer beware" in the freezone.

Case Superviser #1

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Emma, I'm sorry but I can't seem to find how to post a new thread re: Freezone.

So I will put my KR (Knowledge Report) here:

KR. Jonanthan Christopher Burke is now claiming: "Our technical staff consists of FLAG trained Class VI and VIII/IX auditors, case supervisors and course supervisors." He is also claiming at ao-gp.org under the Super Power Step One that he is Class Viii/c/s and auditor. He is no class VIII. He can't be; he has not done the CL VI (SHSBC Course) which is done before Class VIII certification.

He has in the past also claimed qualifications he did not have. He claimed to be an ACS graduate when he never completed the course here. Later after he proved by auditing he could apply I did give him a Cert. We need to have a place to leave Knowledge Reports re: the freezone. It is sort of "buyer beware" in the freezone.

Case Superviser #1

All scientology qualifications (including in the freezone) are bogus and based on hubbards magical thinking.

There are no clears or OT's .

Welcome to ESMB.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
All scientology qualifications (including in the freezone) are bogus and based on hubbards magical thinking.

There are no clears or OT's .

Welcome to ESMB.

RACIST!

You are committing hate crimes and discriminating vs. the race of homo novis.

You're enturbulating theta beings. You'll be lucky if one of those Indie OTs doesn't pull the air cover off your backyard.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
RACIST!

You are committing hate crimes and discriminating vs. the race of homo novis.

You're enturbulating theta beings. You'll be lucky if one of those Indie OTs doesn't pull the air cover off your backyard.

They already did that years ago, I can say anything I like now ... I have nothing left to lose!

They're a mob of absolute vandals ... VANDALS I tell ya!

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
Jonanthan Christopher Burke is now claiming: "Our technical staff consists of FLAG trained Class VI and VIII/IX auditors, case supervisors and course supervisors." He is also claiming at ao-gp.org under the Super Power Step One that he is Class Viii/c/s and auditor. He is no class VIII. He can't be; he has not done the CL VI (SHSBC Course) which is done before Class VIII certification.

Case Superviser #1
Insofar as Jonathan Burke promotes himself and his org as 100% KSW#1 inspected and approved, I agree - he probably needs to tighten up his truth in advertising.

I suppose this could also be looked at as the inevitable drift from original doctrine that occurs when a religion splinters. In the case of Scientology, it's entirely justified, as the subject was not the creation of just one man. It has many fathers.

Veda

Sponsor
Perhaps someone can clear this up. Since the topic is weirdnesses and such in the field.

As I recall, perhaps incorrectly, according to the person claiming to be the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard, it was Pat's center that certified, or re-certified, him as having achieved various OT levels, training levels etc., and pretty much gave the thumbs up on his being the real L. Ron Hubbard and not an imposter.

1549653765799-lafayette-thumbnail.jpeg

Any feedback?

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Perhaps someone can clear this up. Since the topic is weirdnesses and such in the field.

As I recall, perhaps incorrectly, according to the person claiming to be the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard, it was Pat's center that certified, or re-certified, him as having achieved various OT levels, training levels etc., and pretty much gave the thumbs up on his being the real L. Ron Hubbard and not an imposter.

Any feedback?
What more can be said. People can start to believe in this guy, because whatever he does its hardly going to be more detrimental to the cult than the current leadership.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

Any feedback?
He's following right in the footsteps of his namesake --- a CON MAN

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Any feedback?
Thank you Veda for asking.
I too wrote a post last night but didn't post it..but, since it appears I am not the only one concerned, here are my questions adressed to Mrs Krenick in this post:

Hello Mrs Krenick,

By the way it's nice to have you since we had a long discussion the other day, on this board, about this person pretending to be LRH reincarnated and who is writing his new Tech.

Since it a ppears that you and your center are backing him, I would appreciate you enlight me as:
  • what sort of proof checking did you performed about this person(pretending to be LRH) to ensure people are not fooled????
  • Has he been issued training and level achievement certificates by you or your center ???
  • Have you checked his credentials, in this lifetime, to ensure, for example, he is not a criminal attempting to fool people ???
It certainly raised questions about ethics
Thank you for replying!

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
The ink on the new improved hubbards hand is fair enough (he needs to fit in with todays 'vibe' ... I hope it doesn't say anything too gangsta though, that'll never work now he's a proper returned guru) but what's the deal with the faded tattoo between his eyes ... is it meant to be boobs, a couple of targets, two third eyes or what?