What's new

Cpt Bill Debrief PART10-Indie Scientology Podcast#40

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
OMG. I can only handle about 2 seconds of this blokes videos ... and my only thought is along the lines of 'what could make a person want to repeatedly embarrass themselves like this ?'

It will be on the net now forever ... I honestly would have thought he'd just lay low for a few decades and STFU, he must crave attention really badly.

:faceslap:
I remember first running across Andy Nolch's videos about a year ago while perusing Scn related things on YouTube. I somehow managed to get all the way through one video that was maybe forty, forty-five minutes long.

I can remember afterwards wondering, "What the hell did I just watch?"

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
LOL. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. When the singer started singing in that hideous baritone voice and misuse of vibrato I laughed with pain. It's one of the worst songs I've ever heard. It's right up there with "Thanks for Listening". UGH!!!! LOL. UGH and LOL at the same time! How is that possible?
I think he's dramatizing the theme song from Mighty Mouse. Compare the "Here I come to save the day!" part.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Can someone explain to me why COS never goes after people in the freezone for their squirelling or speaking about miscavitch abuses???

Why do they only go after former members who blew???

Andy Nolch

Patron
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Last week I was listening to one of Andy's other videos entitled: "PARANORMAL PC POWERS & PARKING POSTULATES".

At 1:29 of the lecture, he encountered another MU, the word "set", which has 464 definitions. I fell asleep after watching another 11 minutes ,while he was clearing each definition and making sentences- - -all of which ended in the up talking interjection "Roiiiiiiitttttt?" (example: "When you are assessing Gorilla Goal Implants you want to first turn your e-meter needle to set, Roiiiiiiitttttt?")

I woke up the next morning (video at 9 hours and 16 minutes) and Andy was still bogged down on the clay demo of how gorillas even got into outer space in the first place--in order to administer Gorilla Goal implants.

wow fantastic OSA trolling good job, I never made a video that long and one about Gorilla implants, but good job, not so bright people will read that and think Andy must be bad talking about that sort of stuff, you know because its inappropriate, so good job with those comments, I would use that OSA tactic more, spread it around all groups that I've made videos about outrageous stuff, get all the free zoners thinking that im doing bad stuff, seriously its a good tactic, although something tells me the Indies are a bit too smart to believe stuff they hear from an internet cement section and they will check what vids I have made and realise you were trolling

JustSheila

Crusader
wow fantastic OSA trolling good job, I never made a video that long and one about Gorilla implants, but good job, not so bright people will read that and think Andy must be bad talking about that sort of stuff, you know because its inappropriate, so good job with those comments, I would use that OSA tactic more, spread it around all groups that I've made videos about outrageous stuff, get all the free zoners thinking that im doing bad stuff, seriously its a good tactic, although something tells me the Indies are a bit too smart to believe stuff they hear from an internet cement section and they will check what vids I have made and realise you were trolling
I think it's incredible. :omg:

INCREDIBLE that after your numerous public humiliations, your arrest, your desecration of a grave and all your other silly, juvenile dramas, you STILL think you should be some sort of public speaker.

INCREDIBLE that the more someone like you supports L Ron and the Fifth Dimension (oh right, Fifth Invader Force... same time period, who cares, at least the first one was real and could sing), the more ridiculous they become to others and the more they reject anything you support, but YOU CAN'T SEE IT.

INCREDIBLE.

You're like the singer who can't carry a tune who insists it's only because his audience isn't aware so goes to audition for "America's Got Talent." Everyone laughs. That doesn't make the person a comedian. He thinks he has talent. It's the rest of the world that's wrong, that's all.:faceslap:

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a super exy-ex-Scientologist trying to turn everyone off to Scientology, the Free Zone, Captain Bill and all things Hubbard forever. It's working. Keep the vids coming, Andy.

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
wow fantastic OSA trolling good job, I never made a video that long and one about Gorilla implants, but good job, not so bright people will read that and think Andy must be...

I happen to know that most of the people on this board are NOT OSA trolls Andy. I, and most of the others on here, are paid by Ely Lilly, not OSA.

Andy Nolch

Patron

INCREDIBLE that after your numerous public humiliations, your arrest, your desecration of a grave and all your other silly, juvenile dramas, you STILL think you should be some sort of public speaker.

INCREDIBLE that the more someone like you supports L Ron and the Fifth Dimension (oh right, Fifth Invader Force... same time period, who cares, at least the first one was real and could sing), the more ridiculous they become to others and the more they reject anything you support, but YOU CAN'T SEE IT.

INCREDIBLE.

You're like the singer who can't carry a tune who insists it's only because his audience isn't aware so goes to audition for "America's Got Talent." Everyone laughs. That doesn't make the person a comedian. He thinks he has talent. It's the rest of the world that's wrong, that's all.:faceslap:

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a super exy-ex-Scientologist trying to turn everyone off to Scientology, the Free Zone, Captain Bill and all things Hubbard forever. It's working. Keep the vids coming, Andy.
Only mainstream brainwashed westerners think that I am a bad representation of a Scientologist, anyone who has Brocken the brainwashing of our corrupt modern society and the brainwashing of our church can see that I am right and am quite good. You see its not just the COS that brainwashes people, our governments do it way more, and many ex scientologists are still victims of this brainwashing and so think someone saying vaccines are bad is a bad person, of course only a moron would think this.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Only mainstream brainwashed westerners think that I am a bad representation of a Scientologist, anyone who has Brocken the brainwashing of our corrupt modern society and the brainwashing of our church can see that I am right and am quite good. You see its not just the COS that brainwashes people, our governments do it way more, and many ex scientologists are still victims of this brainwashing and so think someone saying vaccines are bad is a bad person, of course only a moron would think this.
Let me rephrase that in numbered points. It's relatively insult-free and worth engaging with. I'm trying not to change the thrust of your points here.

1. Only brainwashees (most everybody) think I [Andy] am a bad Scientologist, whereas
2. Enlightened people can see that I am right, and
3. Enlightened people can see that I am quite good
4. Both Govts and CofS brainwash people
5. Vaccines really are bad.

My comments:

1. I [Paul] dispute that a "good Scientologist" is an admirable person, even though many Scientologists (and ex-Scientologists) could genuinely be characterised as persons of good will.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "bad Scientologist." Is that a person not of good will who also happens to be a Scientologist? Is it a person of good will who is an ardent squirrel, who doesn't apply "standard" Scn? Something else?

2. Right about what? Everything? If someone disagrees with you about anything, does that make them unenlightened?

3. Good at what? This is similar to point #2.

4. In general, without getting into strict definitions here, I agree.

5. I'm staying out of this topic. Not worth the hassle here.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
Jeez.

The above paragraph could have been taken from the "manifesto" of a mass murderer.

Same twisted thought process.

Are you on probation? If so, what are the conditions of that probation?

Did the court order you to have a psychiatric evaluation?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
The difference between you and I Andy is I think I have a lot to learn and you think you know it all.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Hey Andy, my gorilla goals is brocken. Can you fix?? Iz thinks ur a gud repreresentation of a scianotalligist. Iz thinkin vaksines aint two bad. Iz had sum in my life.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One part of Scn "tech" I've found useful in real life is the "good roads fair weather" (or whatever) bit about how to communicate with the source of an antagonistic communication. Note I don't say an antagonistic person. Namely ignore the antago low-toned stuff and engage with any fruitful bits.

What I see in this thread is almost entirely posters wading around in the muck. Maybe you guys like doing this -- I know some people just love a good fight and wouldn't engage in a rational discussion if it bit them on the ass -- but ....

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
One part of Scn "tech" I've found useful in real life is the "good roads fair weather" (or whatever) bit about how to communicate with the source of an antagonistic communication. Note I don't say an antagonistic person. Namely ignore the antago low-toned stuff and engage with any fruitful bits.

What I see in this thread is almost entirely posters wading around in the muck. Maybe you guys like doing this -- I know some people just love a good fight and wouldn't engage in a rational discussion if it bit them on the ass -- but ....

Paul
I'm genuinely interested in knowing the terms of Andy Nolch' probation, and if he was required to have a psychiatric evaluation.

Anyone who would deface, and in such a profane fashion, a memorial to a rape and murder victim hours before the victim's friends and family were to appear at that memorial, needs scrutiny, if only for reasons of public safety.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Andy, something for you to think about: RogerB suggested in another post that you might be serfac'ing. There are several technical mechanisms in Scientology that make a person unable to inspect their own behaviour accurately, including:

(1) Ser facs.
(2) Being suppressive - suppressives don't know they are suppressive
(3) The reactive mind in general - people with engrams have 'unknowns' in their behaviour (if the engrams were totally known, they wouldn't be engrams.

So how do you know that you are 'right and quite good'? Everybody thinks that their opinions are the right ones, otherwise they would revise those opinions. Is it possible that there might be room in the portion of your universe that you share with others for the possibility that others might not have the same viewpoint as you, and might, in some cases, even be right?

ETA: You are obviously passionate about vaccines, and call people who think vaccines are OK morons. But are you aware of the fact that the way you are expressing yourself right now makes YOU look like a moron to others?

I also have views on the pharma/medical industry which, in some cases, puts pure profit motives way ahead of therapeutic benefits. I would guess that the transgender surgical intervention push has something to do with the profits to be had from duping people into transitioning; I feel that the psychiatric industry's total 'solution' to mental illness is to drug people, and that this probably also has something to do with how profitable it is for drug companies to recycle drugs and call them psychiatric medicine, to address the ever-lengthening list of made-up psychiatric diseases. But that doesn't mean that everyone who doesn't share my opinion is a moron. Even if you think they are, it's probably worth pointing out to you that saying so makes the person saying it look moronic.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

INCREDIBLE.

Say what you will about the Fifth Invaders but when I buy a fifth I keep it stashed where they can't find it

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm genuinely interested in knowing the terms of Andy Nolch' probation, and if he was required to have a psychiatric evaluation.

Anyone who would deface, and in such a profane fashion, a memorial to a rape and murder victim hours before the victim's friends and family were to appear at that memorial, needs scrutiny, if only for reasons of public safety.

What is this about?

Who defaced what memorial?

JustSheila

Crusader
Terms
Every order has terms that must be followed. These terms say that:
you must not commit any more offences while the order is in place
you must report to Corrections Victoria within two days of the order being made and must meet with your supervisor regularly after that
you must let Corrections know if you change address
you have to stay in Victoria unless you get permission to leave
you have to comply with any direction that Corrections give you.
What is this about?

Who defaced what memorial?
Here's the link:

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...rvice-for-defacing-memorial-to-slain-comedian
@Veda

It was just nine months ago and Nolch was put under an 18 month correction order that he is still serving. Nolch was given the order on Sept 10, 2018. Conditions include:

Terms
Every order has terms that must be followed. These terms say that:
you must not commit any more offences while the order is in place

you must report to Corrections Victoria within two days of the order being made and must meet with your supervisor regularly after that
you must let Corrections know if you change address
you have to stay in Victoria unless you get permission to leave
you have to comply with any direction that Corrections give you.

https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/fin...riminal-offences/community-corrections-orders

Last edited: