What's new

Hubbard's Hidden Treasure

Me and My Self

Self-born, Autogamous Unicorn
Birdy is that true???
(I guess he does this kind of things - self-humour - on purpose)

Was about to look on Amazon for those, but on a second thought I wouldn't want any fleeting or floating noodles in my plate or stomach. Quite risky.
:runaway:

Me and My Self

I am grateful in a way ALL decent men and women should be able to understand and respect
... but in the end it is YOU who achieved any purposeful and worthy gains despite the quality of the raw materials at hand, or of the true intention behind its maker's elaboration.

I do thank any negatives that show up in my path, and this includes acknowledging the importance of the beings that played a part in them as to furthering my understanding (for example, a thief would be teaching me to be more careful, etc.) As beings, playing their part in the universal overall scheme, they indeed deserve respect. But the persona in this case brings about much sadness in my heart. As radical as it may seem, I cannot respect someone who doesn't respect other people. Too bad for him as to the life plan he was assigned, if this is the case. My own dark side recognizes his cleverness at playing tricks on people ... and this too has brought much understanding way beyond Scn-related issues, but I can't allow myself to associate and blend with his kin.

You seem to be a good, whole-hearted man ... there's a difference between just bowing, and embracing ...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It is not so much love for the brash redhaired fellow from the plains but respect and most especially GRATITUDE!!!

I am grateful in a way ALL decent men and women should be able to understand and respect
I think the problem is that people here aren't decent since they don't understand your praising of such an abuser.

Oups..wait I hear some people back stage

" we are such grateful for decent people who spoke out and recognized the abuses we, ($cientology neglected slave kids and coerved To abort women as well as falsely emprisoned and tortured men) have gone through according To LRH cruelty and total lack of human decency"

Birdy,

Don't use those words ( decent - respect) till you know what it means , ont only for you! ..

Have gratitude for whomever you wish...but don't count on me to pamper you for this lack of acknowledgement you seems to suffer...

How about you assume your decisions to embrace and preach a sociopath work among people he harmed. Be mature and admit Dr Hubbard comforted you in your own dysfunctional behaviors and abusive POV regarding how women and kids shall be treated. You made, and keep making a good pair.

Although you( and all of us) shall have gratitude toward esmbers for their decency and respect toward people in general, how they still care about you, despite your own lack of basic decency in many of your posts and writings..you ( and all of us ) are very lucky to have this place and the wonderful people of this community...and don't even try to imply people have no decency!

Lotus

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think the problem is that people here aren't decent since they don't understand your praising of such an abuser.

Oups..wait I hear some people back stage

" we are such grateful for decent people who spoke out and recognized the abuses we, $cientology neglected slave kids and force To short women as well as falsely emprisoned and tortured m'en have gone through according To LRH cruelty and total lack of human decency"

Birdy,

Don't use this Words ( decent - respect) till you know what it means ..

Have gratitude for whomever you wish...but don't count on me to pamper you for this lack of acknowledgement you seems to suffer...

How about you assume your decisions to embrace and preach a sociopath work among people he harmed. Be mature and admit Dr Hubbard comforted you in your own dysfunctional behaviors and abusive POV regarding how women and kids shall be treated. You made a good pair.

Although you shall have gratitude toward esmbers for their decency and respect toward you, how they still care about you, despite your own lack of decency..you ( and all of us ) are very lucky to have this place and the wonderful people of this community...and don't even try to imply people have no decency!

Lotus

I don't brand Hubbard as a psychopath, a sociopath or a narcissist. I do see many significant character flaws to the man

but...

I'm a christian.

We believe in tolerance, compassion, understanding.

I listen closely to Hubbard in his parting shot, Mission Earth. He confessed. He named Jesus of Nazareth as Saviour. He commended his soul into His keeping.

That works for me.

Especially whereas the good that Hubbard did in life VASTLY outweighs the bad.

Yes, I am well aware other scorecards on this board do not match my own.

I'm not changing mine

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Who wants your best friend OT telling you, after days you are agonizing:

Tone 40 thetan impinging:

" Lotus , do your hear me, ????
Now put your ethics in and leave this body now!
You are a liability for your daughter who won't complete her sp course..and you know the reg wants her to buy her bridge now (inheritance)
Put your ethics in and leave this degraded dev-t body! "

:eek:

* we know, this is what they do, when on a mission!

FUKKIN" HAMFISTED DOLTS!!!!

Yes, Lotus, I know what those deaf blind mute nerds do.

Enough to gag a maggot innit?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes that is always about you Birdie...like LRH you have not grown an adult emotionnaly , able or willing to encompass other people's experience living out of your own universe and bubble...

Nobody is asking you to "label" Hubbard..neither to admit KNOWN FACTS about him..his behavior, deeds, mental illness, narcicism and cruelty.

But expect protests when you act as an LRH peddlar...and praise his humanitarian work..if it's true for you..fine..but it isn't for a large audience on ESMB who gave up to LRH BS years ago.
Don't demand respect, decency and other BS toward this cluster of bt's pour soul...it belongs To people's individual choice.
..if you wish to forgive the long time dead LRH and give him the gift of universal love..fine..don't expect a crowd attending your sunday service.

Otherwise,
As an unsollicitated hint,
When discussing you can ask yourself what the person tries to communicate, what is Her\his background; even if you disagree with his\ Her opinion you will understand why this viewpoint, their experience an you will avoid to call them haters, which won't help to build a "fan" readers base.
;)

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You, sweetheart, are among several other foils who seem to return the respect and affection i have for everyone whose cannons are emplaced out of range of my hindquarters.

I've closely examined the charges against Hubbard and they are dismissed

to briefly essay...

There is little allegation of cruelty to Hubbard before he goes to sea in '68. At that point he is forging a paramiltary religious order (like the Jesuits. "accuse the Jesuits of killing three men and a dog and they will produce the dog. Alive!" yes; much like the Jesuits) Overboarding cruelty? There are college fraternities with nastier hazings.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I know...

By his own statement he had an insatiable appetite for wealth and power.

He still managed to produce some goddam good products

Love Lotus!

I'll play esmb ping-pong with ya anytime!

p.s. Co$ SUXXX!!!

Me and My Self

I listen closely to Hubbard in his parting shot, Mission Earth. He confessed. He named Jesus of Nazareth as Saviour. He commended his soul into His keeping.
"Parting shot": would that be in Volume 10? Or is it an audio-book? (as you mention listening).

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You, sweetheart, are among several other foils who seem to return the respect and affection i have for everyone whose cannons are emplaced out of range of my hindquarters.

I've closely examined the charges against Hubbard and they are dismissed

to briefly essay...

There is little allegation of cruelty to Hubbard before he goes to sea in '68. At that point he is forging a paramiltary religious order (like the Jesuits. "accuse the Jesuits of killing three men and a dog and they will produce the dog. Alive!" yes; much like the Jesuits) Overboarding cruelty? There are college fraternities with nastier hazings.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I know...

By his own statement he had an insatiable appetite for wealth and power.

He still managed to produce some goddam good products

Love Lotus!

I'll play esmb ping-pong with ya anytime!

p.s. Co$ SUXXX!!!
Birdie,

Despite you seems to think you are brillant and a sharp tool you are not...

You make those issues fun to play with..you adopted your great Christian Lucifer, aka Lord Metteya, aka Elron ElRay, Aka Ron Hubbard megalomaniac attitude toward life issues in making it rhetoric games..

I am looking forward to reading William...

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I don't brand Hubbard as a psychopath, a sociopath or a narcissist. I do see many significant character flaws to the man

but...

I'm a christian.

We believe in tolerance, compassion, understanding.

That works for me.

Especially whereas the good that Hubbard did in life VASTLY outweighs the bad.

Yes, I am well aware other scorecards on this board do not match my own.

I'm not changing mine
people that fall for dianetics and scientology think they can go clear and then OT, and return to life, after death, in a new body, to be born again, with full memory of who they they were in a past life.

This is not true, never happened, never will thru dianetics and or scientology.

Unless you can prove otherwise, I'm all ears.

You being a christian doesn't matter, why do you keep saying that?