What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
And if that doesn't work try gang-bang sec-checks. :coolwink:
A welcome and now top contender nomination for the STUPIDEST MOMENTS IN SCIENTOLOGY.

Gang Bang Sec Checks.

Yeah, let's just thug out and lock the customer in a room with a gang of VMs (Vicious Mercenaries) and terrorize them with entheta, until they pay us protection money.
"Mr. Jones, you're such a super-theta guy so
we'd sure hate to see anything bad happen to your eternity."

Last edited:

Me and My Self

Self-born, Autogamous Unicorn
Scientology means 'scio', knowing in the fullest sense of the word and 'logos', study. In itself the word means 'knowing how to know'.

No science here, so breaking it further:

Scio - latinization of skia. meaning "shadow, shade. ghost, darkness" etc.
ento - (greek) meaning "inner"
logos - discourse.study etc.

1. Inner discourse about (LRH's) own "ghosts" (BTs and such)
2. Study of (LRH's) inner darkness

:hattip:

wigee1

Patron with Honors
I remember sitting watching the event and for me it was surreal, and just the latest in a chain of events that caused me to have serious doubts.

But I didn't have anyone back at the time I felt safe talking to about my doubts, either inside or outside CoS.

I recall during several times like that where I'd get these gut feelings that something was REALLY wrong and I needed to get the hell out of there.
But then I'd have doubts creep in about my feelings, wondering if I was wrong about how I saw things, and there was some valid explanation for all that was happening that I just didn't understand yet. So I'd stick around longer as I didn't want to mess up my eternity should my feelings about the CoS be all wrong. :faceslap:

Hubbard was smart in not allowing Scientologists to discuss these types of doubts or even discuss their "case" with other Scientologists.
If we were all freely allowed to compare our observations and impressions with each other the CoS would have shrunk much faster than it did in the pre-internet days.

I've been out since '89 and also am very curious about these types of things. We'll have to get some EX'es that are recently out over here in the thread and pick their brains.
There were many times, WTF moments, One was going to pick up girlfriend from the Rushcutters bay (Sydney) Building ,(SHE WAS THE NANNY FOR ABOUT 30 KIDS) after ringing me to get her out of this Hell hole, I got off the bus just near the corner and as I was walking around the corner , I could hear this argument above me on the 2nd floor,I stepped to the curb to look up and listen , only to realize it was someone in CLO yelling at someone in Melboure (STATS WERE DOWN),I wanted to go upstairs and punch her in the face, Shit the Language , not good PR for the Passing traffic, and the disrespect for staff , It really affected me ,
another was buying the Sydney Building , (that's another story>
I think it takes quite a few Moments before the penny drops ,
I think the last one ,blowing a Auditing session , was the best and thrilling, as I knew the shit that it was going to cause ,would run through the whole HGC, after all, I did lay out the rules of engagement before we started.,my parting thought was Scientology can not take responsibility for anything,( how true)
Granitt.

HelluvaHoax!

CURIOUS CULT CONUNDRUM: Scientology is the world's only business, religion & cult that does not defraud marks with the marketing gimmick known as "BAIT & SWITCH".

- - - The "BAIT" in scientology is Free stuff. Free personality test! Free introductory Film! Free PE lecture! Free Stress Test! Attend a Free PE lecture and become Free of all worries, personal difficulties, professional stress and financial problems!
- - - However Scientology does not use BAIT & SWITCH. They use BAIT & BAIT. The lowest point on the bridge is Free stuff. The highest point on the bridge is Total Freedom. Ergo, it's BAIT & SUPER BAIT. Same BAIT. Free stuff--just much more of it!
- - - Every level handles the ruin, only to find the next ruin which requires urgent handling! The cult makes very sure to "ruin" your previous win by restimulating you with some new mental/spiritual nightmare (your next "ruin") that you have to fix---before it's too late and you suffer for eternity!
This entire cult sham should properly be called cult sham-poo. Because no matter what level of OTness you attain, it's always RINSE RESTIMULATE & REPEAT.

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread:
"What will my life be like after Scientology"
- - - - -

Originally posted by Mimsey Borogrove
Today I was talking with a scio. friend, and lo and behold - turns out he is an ex. We had a great 1/2 hr conversation - and - I want to share the best part of the conversation: said that when he left Scientology - his curiosity re-emerged. It was as if it was in abeyance for some 30 years while he was on the bridge. He said it was as if his 20 something year old self had re-emerged, the same curiosity, but having 30 something years of experience under his belt, he was better able to gauge what he wanted to explore. Some of the people he works with who started out with the same 20 something year old's curiosity, who never had that pause, that being on hold, are now bitter. He remarked a friend of his, who is also out, experienced the same thing. I was like: OMG - I experienced the exact same thing - as all you ESMBers know for the varied posts I have made over the years, of things I have found interesting, some sketchy, some not. My curiosity has definitely come to the fore, and how many times have I railed against those here who seem stuck in fixed viewpoints? Who's apparent lack of curiosity genuinely surprises me. --snipped--

Interesting post!

My first moments in Scientology might explain a lot of why the fires of natural curiosity are extinguished by any association with "mankind's greatest friend".

I've posted it before--but briefly, I saw a wall graphic in the mission i wandered into as a teenager. There it was, an oversized cult poster featuring a nightmarish gothic of THE GRIM REAPER with the headline:

"ABANDON YOUR DIFFICULT SEARCH. . .
THE ANSWERS HAVE BEEN FOUND!"

s-l500.jpg

Jeez, that's great, all the mysteries of life have been solved already!

What shall we call that Orwellian "Big Lie"?

Oh, I know, let's use cult nomenclature!

It was "false data" and it was an "implant". The very 2 things the cult claims to cure.

THE DEATH OF CURIOSITY: Scientologists are like infants sucking "formula" out of a bottle. They never once think to stop and look around for a better bottle.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

cross-posted from another thread discussing
what really happens in Scientology's upper
financial echelons.
- - - - -

posted by IL2L
Wow, that's some serious dirt, especially about CB and the whole LA mission scene.
Many of organizational relationships and business swerves are above my pay grade, but it some parts were sorta interesting in a gossipy kinda way. There was some erious financial shenanigans going on back then in Sci. Or so the claims. Ugh. . . . . need to go take a shower now.
The COS has many "triangles" (e.g. ARC, KRC, SCS, et al).​
ef173d42057ed38b9affb96ab647773b--tripod-the-.jpg
.​
Every triangle, by definition, has 3 angles:​
1. COS - The Church of Scientology (the religion angle)​
2. COS - The Capitalization of Scientology (the tax angle)​
3. COS - The Cult of Sleazyology (the slime angle)​

HelluvaHoax!

PARANORMAL PC PARADOX

An operating thetan can successfully define and clay demo
every single word in Scientology and the English language.
Except the word "cult".

HelluvaHoax!

PARANORMAL PC PARADOX
.An operating thetan can successfully define and clay demo
every single word in Scientology and the English language.
Except the word "cult".

SANCTIMONIOUS STUDY SCRIPTURE
."The only reason a person gives up a subject or blows is
because of a misunderstood word."
- L. Ron Hubbard

WORD CLEARING CONUNDRUM
.The only reason a person gives up Scientology study or blows is
because of an understood word. Cult. If anyone attempts
to clear that word they are sent to Ethics. If they
persist in trying to clear the definition, they
are issued a Non-Enturbulation Order.
Any further attempt to clear
the concept results in
an SP declare.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
SANCTIMONIOUS STUDY SCRIPTURE
."The only reason a person gives up a subject or blows is
because of a misunderstood word."
- L. Ron Hubbard

WORD CLEARING CONUNDRUM
.The only reason a person gives up Scientology study or blows is
because of an understood word. Cult. If anyone attempts
to clear that word they are sent to Ethics. If they
persist in trying to clear the definition, they
are issued a Non-Enturbulation Order.
Any further attempt to clear
the concept results in
an SP declare.

I got stuck when trying to clay demo:
"Amount of Clears and OT's created with full abilities as promised by LRH"

Maybe someone here with courseroom supervisor training can help me with this?

I have serious lack of mass on this but can't figure out how to represent it in clay.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe someone here with course room supervisor training can help me with this? I have serious lack of mass on this but can't figure out how to put represent it in clay.
Sure, I am supervisor trained.

Let me Method 3 WC you on your previous materials.

I'll just spot check the words you have seen whilst studying LRH's technology.

What is the definition of the word SCIENCE? As in "...modern science of mental health"?

Huhhhhh? No, that's not right. You're giving me the wog definition.

There's your MU.

After you have cleared the Scientology definition of "SCIENCE" use it in many sentences until you have full conceptual understanding.

Then do a clay demo of why Scientology "SCIENCE" is already fully researched and confirmed using the scientific method by a nuclear scientist---and therefore nobody has to get DevT'd questioning or testing whether it is true.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

Maybe someone here with course room supervisor training can help me with this? I have serious lack of mass on this but can't figure out how to put represent it in clay.

Well, there's "clay" and then there's "not-clay."

Just put it in not-clay.

Simple.

HelluvaHoax!

As if we needed it, here's yet more proof that. . .

STANDARD SCIENTOLOGY TECH THAT WORKS
- IS NOT STANDARD -
- IS NOT TECH -
- DOES NOT WORK -

If you used standard study tech to standardly
study all the standard study tech. . .

After which you were challenged
to do a standard clay demo of how
standard clay demo tech works. . .

And you did a standard clay demo
that had a perfectly standard balance
of mass and significance. . .

You would receive a "FLUNK!" if each of
your clay pieces had a standard descriptive
label that contained the standard word "CLAY".

HelluvaHoax!

how clay demo tech is supposed to work

p12_1.jpg

"Oh, I get it now! This blue piece of clay
represents my new camera that I don't know
how to use. Wow, now I don't need to study the
owner's manual and do a wog photography course!"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

how demo kit tech is supposed to work

"Jeez, Ron states that he was almost run over by
a freight train on Venus the other day.
Hmmmmmmm---I don't get it. . ."

p8.jpg

"Oh! Wait a gosh darned minute! If this pencil is Venus
and this battery is a train and this paper clip is Ron---
O.M.G. that is totally amazing!"

photo originally appeared in the 1994 "SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

[bcolor=#ffffff]announcing[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff]SCIENTOLOGY HAS GONE IDEAL IN ASIA![/bcolor]

Da4Lt7W.jpg

[bcolor=#ffffff]New Taiwanese Scientologists having unprecedented wins their[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff] first day on course, after receiving a "PASS!" on the clay demo:[/bcolor]
"DEMONSTRATE HOW YOU CAN USE RON'S SUPER THETA ARC TRIANGLE
TO ATTACK AND SHATTER ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES SCIENTOLOGY, EVEN
IF IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO DISCONNECT FROM YOUR JOB, FRIENDS,
FAMILY AND CHILDREN WHOM YOU OBNOSE TO BE LOW-TONED DBs
AND SPs TRYING TO SABOTAGE YOUR FUCKING ETERNITY"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

. . .

From the 1994 "SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK" comes this actual photo depiction of how an SP uses invalidation to push buttons, manipulate, dominate, defraud & suppress another being.

Below, Scientologists drill to not react.

scientology16_zpsh4uezde2.jpg

SCIENTOLOGY WOULD NEVER DO THOSE BAD THINGS TO A BEING!

BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH. . .

sciUGLY%20BANK_zpsubgity3m.jpg

THIS IS WHERE THE "ABILITY ATTAINED" OF
NOT REACTING TO SPs COMES IN REALLY HANDY.

TECH%20ESTIMATE_zpsfez8qydn.jpg

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
. . .

From the 1994 "SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK" comes this actual photo depiction of how an SP uses invalidation to push buttons, manipulate, dominate, defraud & suppress another being.

Below, Scientologists drill to not react.

scientology16_zpsh4uezde2.jpg

SCIENTOLOGY WOULD NEVER DO THOSE BAD THINGS TO A BEING!

sciUGLY%20BANK_zpsubgity3m.jpg

THIS IS WHERE THE "ABILITY ATTAINED" OF
NOT REACTING COMES IN REALLY HANDY.

TECH%20ESTIMATE_zpsfez8qydn.jpg

You're not suggesting that that is why they do the Comm course as the first action are you?:D

freethinker

Sponsor

[bcolor=#ffffff]announcing[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff]SCIENTOLOGY HAS GONE IDEAL IN ASIA![/bcolor]

Da4Lt7W.jpg

[bcolor=#ffffff]New Taiwanese Scientologists having unprecedented wins their[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff] first day on course, after receiving a "PASS!" on the clay demo:[/bcolor]

"DEMONSTRATE HOW YOU CAN USE RON'S SUPER THETA ARC TRIANGLE
TO ATTACK AND SHATTER ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES SCIENTOLOGY, EVEN
IF IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO DISCONNECT FROM YOUR JOB, FRIENDS,
FAMILY AND CHILDREN WHOM YOU OBNOSE TO BE LOW-TONED DBs
AND SPs TRYING TO SABOTAGE YOUR FUCKING ETERNITY"
Wow!, the tech really works, they all had the exact same cognition that making clay demos takes having opposable thumbs.

HelluvaHoax!

You're not suggesting that that is why they do the Comm course as the first action are you?:D

LOL

Certainly not!

An OT is total cause. Ergo, a Scientologist would never just apathetically "sit there and do nothing" if they were coerced and defrauded into doing unfathomably stupid things like bankrupting themselves or signing a billion year contract.

freethinker

Sponsor

Maybe someone here with courseroom supervisor training can help me with this?

I have serious lack of mass on this but can't figure out how to represent it in clay.
Sure.

Take all the clay off the table. Take a paper towel and thoroughly prepare the surface. make sure the table is 100% free and clear of clay of any kind.

Cut one label. Grab a pen and write - NONE.

Take the label and place it in the exact center of the table.

Grab all the clay and throw it in the nearest waste bin.

Raise your hand and wait.

If the supervisor can't see anything, that's a pass.