What's new

'BRAINWASHED' BILL COSBY TURNS TO SCIENTOLOGY TO GAIN POWER OVER FELLOW PRISONERS

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am going to be extra skeptical about this "news" story.

I thought it might be satire but someone is passing this "news" off as a real story. Umm...I have a lot of trouble easily accepting this. It is possible ? Uh, like me getting a billion dollars as an anonymous gift is "possible."

"Convicted sex creep Bill Cosby plans to use Scientology mind control techniques to manipulate fellow prisoners into doing his bidding when he goes to jail.
Members of the kooky cult recruited Cosby shortly before his 81st birthday on July 12, RadarOnline.com has learned. " from Radar Online

https://radaronline.com/videos/brai...entology-to-gain-power-over-fellow-prisoners/

pineapple

'Cult members also gave him a pocket watch and told him he can use it to hypnotize inmates with “subliminal mind control,” the insider told Radar.'

Obvious BS. They don't got to show you no steenking pocket watch.

mockingbird

'Cult members also gave him a pocket watch and told him he can use it to hypnotize inmates with “subliminal mind control,” the insider told Radar.'

Obvious BS. They don't got to show you no steenking pocket watch.
But this "news" is online !

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Did the CoS approach him with a plan to spite all of the victims who are likely to sue him? Just donate your multi-millions to the Ideal Org project, and sign all the no-refund documentation. That way none of them will get a penny out of his estate, when he dies in jail.

I mean, if you're prepared to get into bed with the Nation of Islam, then Cosby can't have much reputational downside. At least some of his old die-hard fans might be attracted to Scientology.

Not that I believe the story.