What's new

Vanishes the vain shields

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Although you now admit that you are not Joseph Smith (whom we had all erroneously suspected), we are nonetheless still hopeful that you are not just making things up. Can we safely assume that you are likewise using advanced technology like seer stones and hats?
I am just somebody blessed with not having to climb any intellectual beanstalks to reach the golden eggs, one simply just landed right in front of my face (how do I embed a photo in this reply without having to point to its URL?)...

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I've always known that I am better than anyone on this board, so to be the chosen one is the real vindication that I have been waiting for. This is so much better than some empty IAS trophy that one spends millions of dollars to achieve. Finally, real validation of my beingness. Oh boy. I'm already having win after win after win just waiting to be the first.
OMG, I've received the link to the truth, by PM. My heart is pounding. What should I do? Please, someone tell me, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I think I need to go and take a walk....

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I haven't given my name here. What I will state is that it is not Joseph Smith. I am not going to be putting a new Doctrine or set of requirements into the world and asking people to sign up to them.. But I do believe you're right, this could well be the true path you'd thought you'd found.

Thank you.
Oh, and can you continue to throw in subtle movie, TV and music references? That kinda gives me a thrill.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
OMG, I've received the link to the truth, by PM. My heart is pounding. What should I do? Please, someone tell me, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

hope you're not disappointed. It's not a new truth...but reframed in a way maybe never seen before

Dotey OT

...and look at things

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Dotey, Are you really prepared to stand in the way of what might turn out to be mankind's only hope of learning the truth about Scientology? Well then, be it on your head.

You will have only yourself to blame when what this guy has to say turns out to be of fundamental importance in getting us all onto the true path that we were all looking for when we stumbled upon Scientology.

Shame on you.

ETA: By the way, I've been PM'd, and I'm the lucky one who is about to be first to learn the secret (providing I prove sufficiently worthy to receive it, of course). I can't breach confidences, so I can say no more than this, at this stage.
LOL

How can i get on the list of elite VIPs who get a first viewing of the new breakthrough technology? Do i need to buy a decoder ring or something?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Okay guys, I had proofreader training in my diary for 09:30, but the lady I'm catsitting for has a gardener pal who came to mow the lawn. He began with a strimmer right outside this study window - ready made excuse on a plate! But now he's finished and my coffee-break approaches!

Wilbur has a conversation that I gave permission for others to be added to, if you do get added you won't see the artefact of truth immediately but you will have a document that contains it. I'll let Wilbur be temporary custodian of the Red Pill for now

Remember, all I'm offering is the Truth..nothing more.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I am just somebody blessed with not having to climb any intellectual beanstalks to reach the golden eggs, one simply just landed right in front of my face (how do I embed a photo in this reply without having to point to its URL?)...

ANSWER FOR NEWBIES: Photobucket
ANSWER FOR ADVANCED BEINGS: Postulates

Dotey OT

You know, I wouldn't mind climbing the advanced intellectual beingstalk. Is it like the Bridge to Total Beandom?

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Okay guys, I had proofreader training in my diary for 09:30, but the lady I'm catsitting for has a gardener pal who came to mow the lawn. He began with a strimmer right outside this study window - ready made excuse on a plate! But now he's finished and my coffee-break approaches!

Wilbur has a conversation that I gave permission for others to be added to, if you do get added you won't see the artefact of truth immediately but you will have a document that contains it. I'll let Wilbur be temporary custodian of the Red Pill for now
Oh boy. I feel deeply honoured. If anyone wants access to the link to truth, let me know, and I'll add you to the PM conversation (if I can figure out how). Caveat emptor...

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Oh boy. I feel deeply honoured. If anyone wants access to the link to truth, let me know, and I'll add you to the PM conversation (if I can figure out how). Caveat emptor...
Go to the first message in the PM thread. Right hand column, last item, 'Invite More'.