What's new

Vanishes the vain shields

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I felt it necessary to end that sentence with "in principle" only because you don't yet know my solution.
Remember, all I am offering is the truth and a way to use it....this is not a money thing.
Ron Hubbard
Get out of this meat body
Immediately!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I have just learnt that Dynamo Season 4 is now no longer available free on Youtube. Someone has uploaded it 180 degree flipped in a different playspeed in order to get around that....

What you need to see is about 31 mins into Episode 4 of that final season. I experienced what he does there, but without him, without the levitating pencil and without knowing it was going to occur. I have retained proof. That is what Wilbur is reading about in my memoir. But there is so much more than that, I've also seen PK on another occasion.

telekinesis is utterly real, I am just not sure at what stage in time the mass ability to initiate it has or will be available to humans. Mine was not initiated by a corporeal being.
Here is my proposal

Let me see the stuff
Heal my painful phrenic nerve and scapular spasms right now and I will transfert you money for a nice bottle!

Let's do it now!
You can make it go right!

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
What about remote viewing? Remote viewing is always good. Scientologists can go either partially exterior or totally exterior with full perceptics. I've never known of any to be actually able to prove anything other than a sensation of floating over their bodies but it's against the rules to discuss this stuff in detail because it is case and if the SPs learn about it they will work even harder to stop Scientology and if the government learns they can float around inside nuclear missile installations that could be very bad. The implant stations would have to issue recalls on everybody.
it's been established that the US government employed psychic spies and there were even Sikhs working for them once, who lost their abilities when their hair was forcibly cut

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Can you give a pithy statement about what you specifically wanted to achieve by posting here? You have spoken about eliminating a religion and later made claims in regards telekinesis.
Okay, it's one of life's little ironies that I couldn't paste in the Dynamo video I was referring to.
--------------------
I am going to show you the nearest piece of researched preternatural phenomena to what I experienced and then use its wording to illustrate what I wanted to achieve:
6119838.jpg

what you are seeing there is an image received on 35mm Polaroid film, still in its light-proof container. No camera was used. It is written in very neat and proper German. Dr Kurt Hoffman informed the investigators that German experts he consulted had identified the poem as characteristic of the style of Friedrich Ruckert (1788-1866). It was noted that Ruckert was a popular poet and the inspiration for many of Gustav Mahler's songs. He was also famous for translating the Koran into German and was greatly interested in Eastern mysticism.

Here's a translation:
An old trunk with a thousand branches
The roots within eternity
Bends over from East towards the West
In many forms far and wide.
No tree can become more richly blossomed

And no tree's fruit can be more noble
But even the 'darkest' on earth Ripens on its branch alone.

What I am trying to achieve, with my new member introduction, is an awareness amongst you - this community of people released from the hermetically-sealed circus tent that promises dances with the wind - that your circus was never the old trunk referred to in that poem and you didn't ripen in that environment for that reason. The old trunk is Jesus Christ. Scientology does not even proclaim the Trinity. What happened to me didn't involve as unlikely a writing surface as sealed camera film, but it did happen through discarnate intelligence.

Take it or leave it. To leave it is easy. There is a way to take it; see 'pills' further up the thread......

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
References to the move "The Matrix".

Mystery.

Analogies.

Seems that maybe the next time someone wants to wow me with their shtick, maybe they could choose another movie to use, like "Gone With the Wind" or "Seven Samurai". I liked the first "Matrix" but not all that much.

"Which rice ball do you want, the red one or the blue one?"

guanoloco

As-Wased

Mystery.

Analogies.

Seems that maybe the next time someone wants to wow me with their shtick, maybe they could choose another movie to use, like "Gone With the Wind" or "Seven Samurai". I liked the first "Matrix" but not all that much.

Frankly, Dotey OT, I don't give a damn.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Mystery.

Analogies.

He's gone really quiet, maybe the Agents got him. :biggrin:

Dotey OT

I bet he went into another dimension maybe. Could be, really. Or, maybe he went back to the dark side of the moon. Run, rabbit run.

Dotey OT

All kidding aside, I've been such a jerk. I look back at some of my comments, oy! What is it with me?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
He's gone really quiet, maybe the Agents got him. :biggrin:
I was just 'out'. I rarely take mobile internet with me. Don't own a smartphone anymore and certainly don't miss the experience. Scratched very old Nokia diving brick serves me well enough: makes calls/receives calls/sends SMS/receives SMS/has Snake Xenia
--------------
Ok, so right this second I could paste embed the image of what happened to me/thru me....and it might not excite all of you if you're encrusted with sardonic cynicism, but the fact is I'll be taking it to the world soon enough like a manic street preacher.

So I think I'll show you something else, connected:
W2vMIYu1iyPpHpDVtXhyHrB_vToiGIbnNxA9hnfJ62y7xG5-uRy35KHci6TAGUGuqEgP1mwjR69GJVUHynDjdPi0qcsd2v256-o0nr7cdMp74Na41w_sVeEqhF8hyxD3oJZE8aT5cCA3cTxV_8boag4MfQbNyLHJoBx-eKWj1lelUO_Qa7UtMZWlyUW4sjLT4aTKxLXJckPW3eFYaYr_khSbc92ZHnekYeoA3FMhXoR8F5eUEWnraxKMX-NwbA5OKmPCjRmfl-JzhM239MNf3zXhGSInrPMq9VuhFXW_awm4psf6338u1ZrQN5uOhP7E5DhqgjP15AqYZynQVvgnDER_9xm_yx0HvjGsfISeitqapqIAuYEAwnU0r2Urrv1MjE1Y3ixtvBgEJmv9jMC4EEW4XZlUqmXwilAd8SRg-O3H_H5dV2ck1wckNhQfplVnhDhjk5hBH4hkgJQAJ6terzdl4vCgrz3q27FbHUa7CXCLviJWpVXpoDrpGqPEfp4Z4hv_nqjIaPCbSpptu38feqlegTEF4o4DMloEfL2dMeFFJTkqGazsVISyodr7IqoPyLfY8IkCE5Z74gEegUGY-iEKdl-i_HdtkoQeFEjxwUcyaBYXnPa-FXmig_Pw81zQpGBnp5j5VUEZW2TV5C17kulezhuJpEo=w649-h505-no

so thrilled that doing that still preserves my anonymity.

So this was something sent to me on Feb 1st 2016. In my Matrix, even the Blue pill means you learn something new.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors

Mystery.

Analogies.

now I know I can throw you my shtick anonymously, just watch what I might paste. E.g.
6r5afxe03dT7Fik6jyrJtJdEJ1NoCvOmBFYtEWngPs7-D4OPe8U4I6W92QhEzEvu5z8foGQJTqe-UJVq2OITRdrJ0CbnyZD22pmpdrCTlV1TlWvsEf8eJln7rCT_TylVdMcnM6LPm8M5u37KLZiXvoYgEkRfK5wd64gyUoSsDtjVPh0-yhENALy_2dRe_NIFmfESIuKEyOaQR_JdlyhCwN_NUXCNgO1Q_lVRZyA1JST5uvbiuz8MZ4ITCWK0-kFEyHzum6v2QE163eRI0VcLTxqf54U3e1wDbc1nowq8rsB-krc_TUXQBs6nABAYrM6oI4-yMZ8ph52u1jg8frXnLY-W2FjXWKhovaRCRzcWGRYHlEYMH4A-Fy6uOPG26Kbgmg5bImxSN78FEkaJlHB0HOSgWFtGR-1fuD5mi0kurc23267DtJZ4NGsFXyxJ3SbR7mFKyWuEuRg-bulQodU9s0bAZcdHSIYi31vm9rzUAqAdk1HwAc5izDCEyro9_bZFnSpn5Gz8lzEcr3TAvfK-H59apQ3TyNsD0TwyJLY_toddMmNE2F0Guocl-FCXkb3avz7Z_9HuciDsp2p66SUdPfjhzfQj0CYLPP_E-WmDBe11az0R2Wi8yUb8OTVtuTRTljxdEzwxGhwBCoGNekvSySi2vq3bUfM=w374-h664-no

why da' long face??

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Here is my proposal

Let me see the stuff
Heal my painful phrenic nerve and scapular spasms right now and I will transfert you money for a nice bottle!

Let's do it now!
You can make it go right!
have you tried a Church that heals? A Trinity-led church, not one that charges you cast sums?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
All kidding aside, I've been such a jerk. I look back at some of my comments, oy! What is it with me?
what I'm saying Dotey is I could end the mystery with my next reply, now I have worked out how to do it securely.

Logging out. Bedtime.

[Closest I've come to doing that is that handwriting on 35mm.....wouldn't want you tossing and turning in the mystery ;)]

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
:laugh:

They also used geese for a while to guard the bases. Ever been on a college's grounds while they were mating? :omg: :roflmao:

Ooh noo, here he comes again...! LOL!

Yes, geese are the real deal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_goose

Guard geese have been used throughout history, and in modern times. In ancient Rome, geese are credited by the historian Livy for giving the alarm when Gauls invaded (see Battle of the Allia).[10][11][12]
On modern farms, geese are said to be good deterrents to predators of other domestic fowl,[1][13] and snakes. A handbook on industrial security recommends them for protecting warehouses and other isolated physical assets.[14] They are reported to have been used to guard United States Air Defense Command installations in Germany;[15] as the Scotch Watch at Ballantine's Distillery in Dumbarton, Scotland[16][17]; and to protect a police station in Xinjiang, China.

Dotey OT

what I'm saying Dotey is I could end the mystery with my next reply, now I have worked out how to do it securely.

Logging out. Bedtime.

[Closest I've come to doing that is that handwriting on 35mm.....wouldn't want you tossing and turning in the mystery ;)]
Funny, I've been having trouble sleeping, I was wondering what that was.

Oh well, I think I'll start bending spoons with my mind to go to sleep.

Or stare at some goats.