What's new

Why Has Mike Rinder Never Revealed A Crime?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
And again, let me re-iterate:

I do not know why Mike Rinder has never revealed a crime in the 11 years he's been out, blogging everyday and 3 seasons of a TV show - despite running OSA for 22 years.

I just know that he has not.
Exactly how do you know this?

Were you present during the FBI interviews?

Were you present during the A&E network meetings with their legal department, when they decided what they would allow to air on the Aftermath show?

Were you present when TV networks edited the interviews with Mike Rinder?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Exactly how do you know this?

Were you present during the FBI interviews?

Were you present during the A&E network meetings with their legal department, when they decided what they would allow to air on the Aftermath show?

Were you present when TV networks edited the interviews with Mike Rinder?
No. But I have been a very aware and watchful member of the public the whole time and - and despite all those things that you do not know either - I have seen Mike Rinder reveal no criminal act that would put David Miscavige, or any officer of the Church of Scientology, into criminal jeopardy.

12 years out, 3 seasons of a TV show.

Have we waited long enough now?

Questions for you, PTS4:

Mike supposedly went to the FBI 11 years ago. Why do we still know nothing about what he told them?

As far as A&E's legal dept, and the editing rooms, yes that could be a factor. Why hasn't Mike used his own blog then?

You don't know the answers to these either - yet you act like you do. Do you know what happened in these incidents?

Were you there?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
BRIGHT IDEA FOR ALANZO: Why don't you create a museum like Dr. Hubbard did to attack the people who should be doing something about the mentally ill, but instead do nothing. He called it "PSYCHIATRY THE INDUSTRY OF DEATH". You can call your museum "SCIENTOLOGY CRITICS THE INDUSTRY OF DEATH".

HOW IT WORKS: You sit back and rail invective and "what are your crimes" accusations against all of the world's most effective Scientology whistleblowers and critics who are exposing the fraud, intimidation and terrorism of the cult of Scientology. Like Hubbard, you don't actually do anything at all, you simply position yourself as the infallible moral authority on the subject of mental health Scientology criticism. This is supposed to make people think YOU are doing something great.

THE GIMMICK: Hubbard trolled the world with paranoid bullshit about how psychs have been crusading for hundreds of trillions of years to enslave good beings and deny them their Godlike powers. He vowed to shut down psychiatry because they were no good and doing nothing to help the mentally ill. Then he wrote a fraud-science book (DMSMH) that purported to be a "science of mental health" to cure mental illness and heal the insane.

However Hubbard then wrote "scriptural policy" that FORBID any mentally ill person or insane patient to be treated. Ergo, nobody was allowed to help the mentally ill. Psychs were "criminals" with "undisclosed crimes" that must be attacked, sued, lied, tricked, bankrupted and jailed. This was all supposed to position Hubbard as the world's leading authority on mental illness. Yet all he did was rabble rouse, demagogue and troll the shit out of everyone in sight. This, in his mind, made him the savior, even though all he actually did was troll the people who WERE helping others. Hubbard pathologically attacked the mental health care professionals as charlatans and frauds, when in fact HE was the charlatan and fraud. Projection!

Now we have the self-declared supreme Scientology critic, Alanzo, who does absolutely nothing but troll the most effective Scientology whistleblowers and critics that are making a huge difference in taking down the cult. He singles all the best ones out and relentlessly attacks them for not taking down the cult.

SUMMARY: <deleted> attacks the most courageous and effective people exposing the cult.

SUGGESTION: Someone give the guy a jumbo humanitarian medallion already so he can go off and save the planet and show us how HE can so easily take down the 69 year old crime wave known as the Church of Scientology.

The next time <deleted> Alanzo begins spewing more insinuations, accusations, insults & vicious attacks against outstanding individuals who are amongst the greatest contributors in the fight to expose the criminal cult (e.g. Mike Rinder, Leah Remini, Karen de la Carriere, Jeffrey Augustine, Tony Ortega, Chris Shelton and many others) just remember that Alanzo is singling out the enemies that the cult fears the most. Like Hubbard, Alanzo is attacking the only people actually getting results. Like Hubbard, Alanzo thinks that this will trick people into thinking that HE is the authority and that HE is the one doing the most. This is seriously demented stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Shouldn't have @Emma warned us that a certain person had served
his sentence, paid his debt to society, and was being released from
prison (being banned) or pardoned early. Many of us thought it was
a lifetime ban, a life sentence, and were shocked to learn this wasn't
the case.

I speak for many on the thread who were traumatized back in 2013
and are still suffering PTSD from the events that transpired then.

How this all ends, I can't predict, and I'll keep my suspicions private. :whistling:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
. . .
the case.

How this all ends, I can't predict, and I'll keep my suspicions private. :whistling:
Were the crimes civil or criminal? I get confused.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
If Scientology is a "criminal organization", and OSA is the most criminal part of Scientology, and Mike Rinder ran OSA for 22 years for David Miscavige, why - in the 12 years since he's been out - has he never revealed a crime?
Why stop there? If you are demanding full disclosure of "crimes", do you demand the same of Rathbun? What about previous whistleblowers around the world, for the entire life of Scientology?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Why stop there? If you are demanding full disclosure of "crimes", do you demand the same of Rathbun? What about previous whistleblowers around the world, for the entire life of Scientology?
Yes.

On both/all counts.

Remember Bill Franks, the former ED of the Church of Scientology International during the time LRH was on the lam from the law? He said he knew of people murdered by Scientology. He reached out to me to do a website for him.

Jeffrey and Karen stopped that and took it over instead.

Now - no website and Bill Franks is dead.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
. . .
the case.

Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I had to run things past you. If certain posts on ESMB traumatised you, then I can suggest EMDR. It didn't work for me but seems to work for others.

Why keep your suspicions private? This sounds like you think I have some evil little plan. I'd like to hear about that.

HelluvaHoax!

Remember Bill Franks, the former ED of the Church of Scientology International during the time LRH was on the lam from the law? He said he knew of people murdered by Scientology. He reached out to me to do a website for him.
Jeffrey and Karen stopped that and took it over instead. Now - no website and Bill Franks is dead.
Whoa! The evil psychs critics did it again! Now they are co-conspirators covering up murders!

And Franks died now too. That should be investigated to find out if Jeffrey and Karen killed him as well! Those people are no good, I tell ya!

TO SKEPTICAL READERS: I have scientificially researched this and Frank's decision to avoid Alanzo probably had nothing to do with the fact that Karen/Jeff's affiliated websites, blogs and highly successful web publications have many hundreds of thousands of views---while Alanzo's "ideal website" frequently has a average of ZERO to THREE comments per rant, 1 or 2 of which is Alanzo himself commenting. Just trust me on this, anyone (like Franks) not giving their darkest secrets to Alanzo is only doing that because the SPs are plotting against Alanzo! Seriously, it's a conspiracy--I clay demo'd it and Rathbun and Alanzo both gave me a pass. LOL

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Whoa! The evil psychs critics did it again! Now they are co-conspirators covering up murders!

And Franks died now too. That should be investigated to find out if Jeffrey and Karen killed him as well! Those people are no good, I tell ya!

TO SKEPTICAL READERS: I have scientificially researched this and Frank's decision to avoid Alanzo probably had nothing to do with the fact that Karen/Jeff's affiliated websites, blogs and highly successful web publications have many hundreds of thousands of views---while Alanzo's "ideal website" frequently has a average of ZERO to THREE comments per rant, 1 or 2 of which is Alanzo himself commenting. Just trust me on this, anyone not giving their darkest secrets to Alanzo is only doing that because the SPs are plotting against him. Seriously, it's a conspiracy--I clay demo'd it and Rathbun and Alanzo both gave me a pass. LOL
Where is Bill Franks website with the details regarding the murder he knows about during his time as Exec Dir International?

Can you tell us that, too?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Al ... for someone who is so adamant that he has moved on (and wants us all to do so as efficiently) you do seem to very interested (some would say obsessed) about what Mike Rinder and others are doing or not doing (and did or didn't do).

Why not just let it go now and relax?

HelluvaHoax!

Where is Bill Franks website with the details regarding the murder he knows about during his time as Exec Dir International?

Can you tell us that, too?
<deleted>. Do your job.
PRO TIP: If you make up creepy-cringey conspiracies, don't demand others prove them.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
<deleted>. Do your job.
"Troll" = Effective Exposure of Actual Criminal Activity Law Enforcement Can Do Something About

"Effective Front-Line Critics" = Endless Moral Hand-waving Hystericals Who, After 20 Years of Me Watching, Have Proven They Will Never Do Anything Effective About Getting Rid of DM

I'm putting these definitions into a big clay demo.

Can I borrow some clay?

Pro-tip: Effective Front Line Critics Who Keep DM in Power Are Not Effective Frontline Critics.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Why is it you always want someone else to come up with the answers and evidence you seek while you present little?
Freethinker - you gotta really think about this - freely.

I was set to help Bill Franks tell his story on the web. He'd contacted me to do that job for him. I told him I would do it. Excited to.

He disappeared. Didn't answer emails.

Next I find an announcement that Karen and Jeffrey were doing it. I thought, Okay.

Next I hear that Bill Franks died.

That was - how long ago?

Nothing in all that time from Karen and Jeffrey on Bill Franks.

Nothing.

And you want me to provide the information here?

Why don't you ask Karen and Jeffrey?

Are you afraid to?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I had to run things past you. If certain posts on ESMB traumatised you, then I can suggest EMDR. It didn't work for me but seems to work for others.

Why keep your suspicions private? This sounds like you think I have some evil little plan. I'd like to hear about that.
This is your board that we surf and YOU are the one who runs it according to the rules you made public.

Then, if you decide to give a second chance to Alanzo, despite his past conducts and attacks toward yourself and a few others..this is YOUR decision and you know your own motives.

Nobody is coerced to read Alanzo on a crusade and thus be exposed to traumas...

Let's see if he prooves that you made the right decision upon his pleading.

That's okay with me even if I expect another drama soon..I have lot of pop corn to protect from traumas.

:D

( I only hope, for his karma, he leaves private life of people and their past away of his attacks..but his threads tends to show he still is after people..so...)
:oops:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
I've written Mike Rinder several times publicly and through back channels and
asked him to publicly respond to a bunch of questions I had and that I thought
many people and veterans would be interested in hearing the answers to. I was
very polite and respectful with my notes to him at all times.
So far, he hasn't. Oh, well. :shrug:

Not to get him in trouble or any legal liability, but just to clear the air. I've
commented extensively and written many posts on ESMB. I've been hard on
Mike's reticence at times, but again, not to create a legal problem for him.
More to satiate my curiosity. After being defrauded of a bunch of money,
wasting a a big chunk of my younger years, and losing a spouse, I'm owed
some answers from him and others. Not to be though.

BRIGHT IDEA FOR ALANZO
Why not ask the powers that be on this message board to invite Mike Rinder
on the board and create an account for him. He could be a full-fledged member.
We could do round robin interrogations of him. :coolwink:

Why not?

rindr3.jpg

freethinker

Sponsor
Freethinker - you gotta really think about this - freely.

I was set to help Bill Franks tell his story on the web. He'd contacted me to do that job for him. I told him I would do it. Excited to.

He disappeared. Didn't answer emails.

Next I find an announcement that Karen and Jeffrey were doing it. I thought, Okay.

Next I hear that Bill Franks died.

That was - how long ago?

Nothing in all that time from Karen and Jeffrey on Bill Franks.

Nothing.

And you want me to provide the information here?

Why don't you ask Karen and Jeffrey?

Are you afraid to?
Look, all we have here is your assertion that Bill Franks was going to do that- Docs?

I have no need to ask Karen and Jeffrey about your claim. There is an interview between Jeffrey and Bill but that doesn't support your claim that they manipulated him. it does support they got an interview and you didn't.

Yeah, Bill Franks died, he also came on ESMB for a short bit but what does that have to do with a website you say he reached out to you for? You just want controversy and you appeal to a crowd to get them frenzied up to go after Frankenstein with pitch forks.

Present some evidence that they stole him away from you or that he ever asked you to do a website.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I too wrote a very polite letter to Mike, years ago to ask he replies to our questions about situations he was involved. Never got an answer. I was specifically concerned with the LMP death at flag they both were silent with Marty.

But what to expect????
That he incriminate himself???

Anyway if he reads this thread he may thinks about it and see if there is a possible way he can answer general questions and concerns...