What's new

Why Has Mike Rinder Never Revealed A Crime?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Lotus ~~

When one has knowledge of a homicide the correct thing to do is to report it to police.
Not to ask Alanzo to build a website.
Did anyone report to law enforcement the information on the murder ?
++++++++++++++++++
Jeffrey and I spent extensive time with Bill Franks in the last 2 years of his life.
He never once mentioned Alanzo or this murder.
Jeffrey did 3 podcasts where Bill was free to say what he wanted.
He never mentioned a *murder.*
We were close and regular phone calls especially in the last weeks
Bill.Franks.Jeff.Karen.jpg

and with Jefferson Hawkins
Bill.Jeff.Karen.Jeff.jpg

You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/KarendlaCariere
Thanks so much Karen for gracing the website with those lovely photos and truthful information!

Once again, Alanzo <deleted>angrily throwing rocks through windows and attacking good people--and chanting idiotic slogans that are supposed to convince others that he is "anti-fascist".

It's always the same lame gimmick. Evil Psychs. Evil Fascists. Evil Whistleblowers. That justifies the attacks, the dead agenting, the defamations, the black PRing, the lies, the fair gaming-----"by any means necessary". And naturally, "for the greatest good".

We've all seen this ugly game played too many times against innocent people.

Last edited by a moderator:

HelluvaHoax!

View attachment 15534

^^^^^^^^ That makes at least three of us who would love if @Alanzo would answer this question. :yes:
Interrogators and Inquisitors do not answer questions.

They only ask questions and demand answers.

That's why Alanzo is the only one on this website who is allowed to see the e-meter we are all connected to? Do you see now why he knows so much more than everyone else?

My God, his knowingness is so impossibly high---it reminds me of Dr. Hubbard! LOL

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Thomas Smith originally interviewed Bill Franks on his message board The Ex Scientology Forum - which now seems to be defunct.

Here's the Why We Protest Thread discussing it.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/th...high-level-scientology-defector.103059/page-2
Interesting thread. I'd forgotten about it.
There is no other conceivable reason why Bill Franks would not have confessed to having conspired to cover up murders
Apparently he did talk about this on the podcast. Was he out of his mind? I don't know, but it's clear he did talk about it.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
After Leah mentioned blogs re: critics, I looked into all of them.Alanzosblog was one she mentioned. I read it because I agreed with some of your thoughts. I didn't notice until later that many of the photoshops and photos you posted on your blog were the same as posted on the Mclaughrys blog, and those of STANDleague. E.g. the boobs of Karen DeLa C. Later I noticed your site linked to Rathbuns, and vice versa. Then Marty's blog started posting Stand's pics.

I have wondered if there is a new anti ex Scientology Troika.

It's (if you'll pardon the expression) curious.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
And again, let me re-iterate:

[bcolor=#ffff99]I do not know why Mike Rinder has never revealed a crime in the 11 years he's been out, blogging everyday and 3 seasons of a TV show - despite running OSA for 22 years.
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffff99]I just know that he has not.[/bcolor]

So that's why I opened this thread and listed out all the possible hypotheses (ways of explaining what we are seeing) that I was aware of .

BigBlue added to my knowledge of this with a hypothesis I'd never heard, the "LAYING THE GROUNDWORK" Hypothesis: Mike knew the situation was not ready to have criminal acts revealed by the Church of Scientology, and he has been laying the groundwork all this time to finally reveal the crimes.

I appreciate those who have contributed to this discussion and did not try to shut it down. I'll get to each on-topic response later today.
[bcolor=#ffff99]Exactly how do you know this?[/bcolor]

Were you present during the FBI interviews?

Were you present during the A&E network meetings with their legal department, when they decided what they would allow to air on the Aftermath show?

Were you present when TV networks edited the interviews with Mike Rinder?
No. But I have been a very aware and watchful member of the public the whole time and - and despite all those things [bcolor=#ffff99]that you do not know either -[/bcolor] I have seen Mike Rinder reveal no criminal act that would put David Miscavige, or any officer of the Church of Scientology, into criminal jeopardy.

12 years out, 3 seasons of a TV show.

Have we waited long enough now?

Questions for you, PTS4:

Mike supposedly went to the FBI 11 years ago. Why do we still know nothing about what he told them?

As far as A&E's legal dept, and the editing rooms, yes that could be a factor. Why hasn't Mike used his own blog then?

You don't know the answers to these either - yet you act like you do. Do you know what happened in these incidents?

Were you there?
When you say "....you don't know either...", you are acknowledging that your thread title IS a logical fallacy (as I wrote earlier in the thread.)

You have NO idea if he failed to reveal a crime, yet you keep pushing that same line that he hasn't over and over.

You assert:
" I just know that he has not."

In reality, you don't know jack shit.

That is a blatantly dishonest attack on one of the more effective CoS whistleblowers.

Seems to be a pattern. :whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks so much Karen for gracing the website with those lovely photos and truthful information!

Once again, Alanzo <deleted>angrily throwing rocks through windows and attacking good people--and chanting idiotic slogans that are supposed to convince others that he is "anti-fascist".

It's always the same lame gimmick. Evil Psychs. Evil Fascists. Evil Whistleblowers. That justifies the attacks, the dead agenting, the defamations, the black PRing, the lies, the fair gaming-----"by any means necessary". And naturally, "for the greatest good".

We've all seen this ugly game played too many times against innocent people.

LOL LOL LOL

Oh my post has been edited by the moderator. I wonder what forbidden thing I said.

I made it clear (years ago) that if my posts were going to be edited without my permission, there was no further reason for me to write here.

Why do I think this is the desired result of bringing Alanzo back and suddenly censoring my posts? LOL LOL

If that is really what is happening, I'll just say: "Thanks for making the website available all these years, really enjoyed it and it's a great resource for ex-scientologists!" But I don't need anyone to edit my free speech.

I respectfully ask for my post to be posted as I wrote it. If not, have fun with Alanzo until one of his crusades again targets you Emma.

If I don't return, i love all my friends here, thanks you wonderful people.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>

Questions for you, PTS4:

Mike supposedly went to the FBI 11 years ago. Why do we still know nothing about what he told them?
MANY who left the CoS gave reports to the FBI.

To answer your question "Why do we still know nothing about what he they told them?" would involve some speculation on my part, maybe for another day and another thread.

Why don't you just ask the FBI directly?

As far as A&E's legal dept, and the editing rooms, yes that could be a factor. Why hasn't Mike used his own blog then?

If A&E's legal department fears the possible repercussions of airing a show which makes criminal allegations against Miscavige and/or the CoS (known to be quite litigious at times), than why should Mike (who has less financial wherewithal to defend against a lawsuit) use his blog for that purpose?

You don't know the answers to these either - yet you act like you do. Do you know what happened in these incidents?
Actually, YOU were the one acting as though you knew the answers. I made no such claims.

Were you there?
There were some there that I trust; no, I was not personally there.

freethinker

Sponsor
LOL LOL LOL

Oh my post has been edited by the moderator. I wonder what forbidden thing I said.

I made it clear (years ago) that if my posts were going to be edited without my permission, there was no further reason for me to write here.

Why do I think this is the desired result of bringing Alanzo back and suddenly censoring my posts? LOL LOL

If that is really what is happening, I'll just say: "Thanks for making the website available all these years, really enjoyed it and it's a great resource for ex-scientologists!" But I don't need anyone to edit my free speech.

I respectfully ask for my post to be posted as I wrote it. If not, have fun with Alanzo until one of his crusades again targets you Emma.

That sucks.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
Bill Franks never asked me to put up a website on any murders or anything else. In any case, Bill was perfectly capable of putting up his own website. As there is no statute of limitation on murder, Bill could have easily taken any evidence he had to the authorities. Bill Franks was an extremely intelligent and competent man.

Bill Franks was a very close friend and we talked extensively. I miss him. I interviewed Bill over the course of several podcasts and he never once discussed any murders during our interviews. Our interviews were unscripted and Bill was free to talk about whatever he wanted.

Bill Franks did not entrust me with anything to reveal after his death. During our last phone call, Bill's voice was at a whisper as leukemia had ravaged his vocal cords. He told me I was a good friend and I told I loved him. There was no deathbed confession of anything.

That <deleted> "Alanzo" would attempt to use Bill Franks' good name to forward his <deleted> agenda is disgraceful. That ESMB allows it is to the extreme discredit of this otherwise very fine board and its tremendous historical and archival value.

/////

Last edited by a moderator:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
LOL LOL LOL

I know. You were always the only person who would not allow yourself to be subjected to the same rules as everyone else. I let you get away with it. Then I let everyone get away with it. I shouldn't have done that.

HelluvaHoax!

I know. You were always the only person who would not allow yourself to be subjected to the same rules as everyone else. I let you get away with it. Then I let everyone get away with it. I shouldn't have done that.
Your rules.

My words.

Bye.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
After Leah mentioned blogs re: critics, I looked into all of them.Alanzosblog was one she mentioned. I read it because I agreed with some of your thoughts. I didn't notice until later that many of the photoshops and photos you posted on your blog were the same as posted on the Mclaughrys blog, and those of STANDleague. E.g. the boobs of Karen DeLa C. Later I noticed your site linked to Rathbuns, and vice versa. Then Marty's blog started posting Stand's pics.

I have wondered if there is a new anti ex Scientology Troika.

It's (if you'll pardon the expression) curious.
Yes. It's one of those tribal things.

The truth is never tribal.

So if something appears on a Scientology site, that does not automatically make it false. It needs to be inspected closely, with good critical thinking, but just because Scientology says it does not make it false.

The same with an anti-Scientology site.

The truth is never tribal.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Bill Franks never asked me to put up a website on any murders or anything else. In any case, Bill was perfectly capable of putting up his own website. As there is no statute of limitation on murder, Bill could have easily taken any evidence he had to the authorities. Bill Franks was an extremely intelligent and competent man.

Bill Franks was a very close friend and we talked extensively. I miss him. I interviewed Bill over the course of several podcasts and he never once discussed any murders during our interviews. Our interviews were unscripted and Bill was free to talk about whatever he wanted.

Bill Franks did not entrust me with anything to reveal after his death. During our last phone call, Bill's voice was at a whisper as leukemia had ravaged his vocal cords. He told me I was a good friend and I told I loved him. There was no deathbed confession of anything.

That <deleted> "Alanzo" would attempt to use Bill Franks' good name to forward his <deleted> agenda is disgraceful. That ESMB allows it is to the extreme discredit of this otherwise very fine board and its tremendous historical and archival value.

/////
Jeffrey, I didn't accuse you of anything.

I just said what happened.

Why is there no website up for Bill Franks?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
. . .
I've written Mike Rinder several times publicly and through back channels and
asked him to publicly respond to a bunch of questions I had and that I thought
many people and veterans would be interested in hearing the answers to. I was
very polite and respectful with my notes to him at all times.
So far, he hasn't. Oh, well. :shrug:
I too wrote a very polite letter to Mike, years ago to ask he replies to our questions about situations he was involved. Never got an answer. I was specifically concerned with the LMP death at flag they both were silent with Marty.
Mike doesn't really answer any questions like that. I don't know why. I can guess it might be legal ramifications, or he can't because of FBI involvement. But I don't actually know. No one but Mike knows.

freethinker

Sponsor
I've explained my reasoning, and it really has nothing to do with you. Really.
Do you think you could put it back the way it was and ask him to edit it? I think that is his point of contention, that if it is to be edited, he wants to edit it, not that it can't or shouldn't be edited?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
When you say "....you don't know either...", you are acknowledging that your thread title IS a logical fallacy (as I wrote earlier in the thread.)

You have NO idea if he failed to reveal a crime, yet you keep pushing that same line that he hasn't over and over.

You assert:

That is a blatantly dishonest attack on one of the more effective CoS whistleblowers.

David Miscavige is still in power, still doing whatever he wants to Scientologists.

After Mike being out for 11 years, after being DM's CO OSA for 22 years, how. exactly, is that effective?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

You assert:

"Why has Mike Rinder not stopped beating his wife".