What's new

Why Has Mike Rinder Never Revealed A Crime?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Alanzo has a blog on whichone he spread hate and vicious attack on critics( amo d them embers here)....like Marty did.

Alanzo purposely linked on all the hate pages that COS build about critics...yes..go and see for yourself...not a few critics but all major critics...

What a hypocrite.. ( don't redact me Emma)
He is accusing critics of keeping DM in power while he links his blog audience to Scn hate sites..hate sites about ALL critics...Emma be careful.

He will help us to be enlightened....lol

I am no conspiracies theorist..but..hey...do we look brainwashed???

www.alanzosblog.com

I think he is on a mission..not a paid commissioned mission..worse than that..a self appointed justice warrior mission...

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Apparently he did talk about this on the podcast. Was he out of his mind? I don't know, but it's clear he did talk about it.
I like what Bill Franks had talked about in his podcasts and have given
him props openly. He did talk about a murder, murders in one of
his podcasts. I've listened to all his podcasts several times.
I respect him much for his openness and willingness to speak.

Here's Bill's own written clarification on the murder comment.

Here's the interview:

The point of the interview where he talks about murders: 14:30 to 18:00.

There's a whole thread about this topic:

The Edge interview with high level Scientology defector (Bill Franks)

This is pretty well-tilled soil . . . an archeological dig at this point, circa 2012.

RIP, Bill Franks :rose:

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Yes. It's one of those tribal things.

The truth is never tribal.

So if something appears on a Scientology site, that does not automatically make it false. It needs to be inspected closely, with good critical thinking, but just because Scientology says it does not make it false.

The same with an anti-Scientology site.

The truth is never tribal.
Part 1?
I'll stay tuned..will Alonzo demand the same accountability of himself as he does of others...?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
David Miscavige is still in power, still doing whatever he wants to Scientologists.

After Mike being out for 11 years, after being DM's CO OSA for 22 years, how. exactly, is that effective?
He's assisted in raising awareness of the dangers of the CoS via documentaries, media interviews, and the Aftermath show, and has reached MILLIONS of people in that way.

If you were in his shoes what would you have done to remove Miscavige from power?

freethinker

Sponsor
He's assisted in raising awareness of the dangers of the CoS via documentaries, media interviews, and the Aftermath show, and has reached MILLIONS of people in that way.

If you were in his shoes what would you have done to remove Miscavige from power?
I'm glad you answered this because I was having a hard time holding back.:cool:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Focus on crimes, illegal acts, those things that would put DM and other officers of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy.

This would give the government the power to "take down Scientology". Without that evidence of probable cause of a crime, the government does not have that power.

If you only reveal moral outrages, the government must invoke the first amendment and all of Scientology's protections.

As we've seen in Nvxium, FLDS and even the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania and soon New York, once you get criminal indictments rolling, no one can stop that. No matter how much money they have. No matter what religion they belong to or run.

Focus on the crimes, not the moral outrages.

Last edited:

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
Editing my posts Emma?

Seriously?

You want debate and yet you edit debate! This is called hypocrisy and censorship and it is ugly.

I'm joining HelluvaHoax and leaving.

Good luck with <deleted> <Alanzo> as your lead writer. IMO, it was an awful decision to bet the farm on him.

freethinker

Sponsor
Focus on crimes, illegal acts, those things that would put DM and other officers of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy.

This would give the government the power to "take down Scientology". Without that evidence of probable cause of a crime, the government does not have that power.

If you only reveal moral outrages, the government must invoke the first amendment and all of Scientology's protections.

As we've seen in Nvxium, FLDS and even the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania and soon New York, once you get criminal indictments rolling, no one can stop that. No matter how much money they have. No matter what religion they being to or run.

Just curious, did Scientology commit crimes on you or someone close to you?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Editing my posts Emma?

Seriously?

You want debate and yet you edit debate! This is called hypocrisy and censorship and it is ugly.

Good luck with <deleted> <Alanzo> as your lead writer. IMO, it was an awful decision to bet the farm on him.
Yeah I am editing out your insults, and your attempt to dox someone. Not your point. There is a difference.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I like what Bill Franks had talked about in his podcasts and have given
him props openly. He did talk about a murder, murders in one of
his podcasts. I've listened to all his podcasts several times.
I respect him much for his openness and willingness to speak.

Here's Bill's own written clarification on the murder comment.

Here's the interview:

The point of the interview where he talks about murders: 14:30 to 18:00.

There's a whole thread about this topic:

The Edge interview with high level Scientology defector (Bill Franks)

This is pretty well-tilled soil . . . an archeological dig at this point.

RIP, Bill Franks :rose:
Thank you for finding this, IL2L.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

As we've seen in Nvxium, FLDS and even the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania and soon New York, once you get criminal indictments rolling, no one can stop that. No matter how much money they have. No matter what religion they being to or run.

OK, sounds great.

Who would you address that report to on the crimes? :unsure:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Editing my posts Emma?

Seriously?

Am I supposed to feel sad that the guy who harassed me so badly on OCMB, so badly in fact that I felt compelled to create a new message board so that other exes wouldn't be treated so harshly, is leaving the board that I created because of his cruelty?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Marty.

I'd report it to Marty.

He'd handle it for me.

Here is the text of a petition that was sent to the White House back in 2011 (as written by Graham Berry):

We petition the Obama administration to: Examine the government's failure to investigate and prosecute Church of Scientology for crime, fraud and abuse...Whereas, the FBI has 300+ recent complaints of Scientology crimes and atrocities — human trafficking, forced abortions and civil rights violations, and the IRS has evidence of private inurement violations justifying intermediate sanctions, and existing evidence on hand meets RICO statutes...We request that the White House investigate and employ a Special Prosecutor to: examine why, with such an abundance of RICO evidence of Scientology being a corrupt entity...no law enforcement agency has moved forward...investigate undue favor and pressure brought by lawyers for Scientology leader David Miscavige to stop the investigations; examine why around the world the 'church' is investigated as a criminal entity while the U.S. Government does nothing?"

Here is what Marty said prior to the petition (as reported in the Village Voice):

"...Rathbun has complained on his blog that Scientology leader David Miscavige managed to squelch the FBI investigation by using influence at the Justice Department. This is what prompted Berry to write his petition, asking Obama to speak publicly about how and why the FBI investigation was stopped in its tracks."

The Obama Administration apparently did nothing in response to the petition.

What would you do from there to bring Miscavige down?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Here is the text of a petition that was sent to the White House back in 2011 (as written by Graham Berry):

We petition the Obama administration to: Examine the government's failure to investigate and prosecute Church of Scientology for crime, fraud and abuse...Whereas, the FBI has 300+ recent complaints of Scientology crimes and atrocities — human trafficking, forced abortions and civil rights violations, and the IRS has evidence of private inurement violations justifying intermediate sanctions, and existing evidence on hand meets RICO statutes...We request that the White House investigate and employ a Special Prosecutor to: examine why, with such an abundance of RICO evidence of Scientology being a corrupt entity...no law enforcement agency has moved forward...investigate undue favor and pressure brought by lawyers for Scientology leader David Miscavige to stop the investigations; examine why around the world the 'church' is investigated as a criminal entity while the U.S. Government does nothing?"

Here is what Marty said prior to the petition (as reported in the Village Voice):

"...Rathbun has complained on his blog that Scientology leader David Miscavige managed to squelch the FBI investigation by using influence at the Justice Department. This is what prompted Berry to write his petition, asking Obama to speak publicly about how and why the FBI investigation was stopped in its tracks."

The Obama Administration apparently did nothing in response to the petition.

What would you do from there to bring Miscavige down?
Marty is a joke.

Marty, from the very beginning, was telling people NOT to go to law enforcement because "they will just stomp all over everything".

To answer your question - they need to go to LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Not Marty. Not Mike. Not Leah. Not Karen.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

I was one of the original critics to expose that Marty tried to squelch the Australian inquiry.

I shouldn't be so impatient about this. Scientology criticism is a repetitive business.

But I'm pretty sure you were around then.

And, for whatever reason, you've forgotten.

freethinker

Sponsor
Marty is a joke.

Marty, from the very beginning, was telling people NOT to go to law enforcement because "they will just stomp all over everything".

To answer your question - they need to go to LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Not Marty. Not Mike. Not Leah. Not Karen.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

I was one of the original critics to expose that Marty tried to squelch the Australian inquiry.

I shouldn't be so impatient about this. Scientology criticism is a repetitive business.

But I'm pretty sure you were around then.

And you've forgotten.
Mike did go to law enforcement.